The Suzuki Method

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Ms. Sato was busy with this, Dr. Tanaka walked behind them all to the couch and large matching ottoman in the corner. The couch was low, about five feet long and three deep, with low armrests and cushions. It was upholstered in a short, fine salmon-colored material. The footrest had the same dimensions as the couch, and sat where a coffee table might otherwise go. Its top was plump with stuffing, and studs in a diagonal patterns created an undulating landscape of valleys and hills. Across from it on the other side of the couch were two high-backed cloth chairs. A tall floor lamp with a lightly frilled shade stood where the walls met, and soft shag rug lay beneath it all. This corner formed a small conference area where he sometimes entertained parents, setting them at their ease on the couch.

Dr. Tanaka pulled the two chairs away a little and sat squarely in the center of the footrest. "Miss Inoue, Miss Sato, please take a seat. Miss Hideki may sit on the floor." Ms. Sato arrived first and crossed one leg high over the other, then rested her laced hands on her knee. Dr. Tanaka thought she looked almost obscenely chipper.

Fumiko came next, but Tatsuko didn't move, and the leash pulled short. Fumiko turned and shot her an irritated look. "Suko, come," she said, and gave the leash a surprisingly hard jerk. Unprepared, Tatsuko fell heavily onto her balled fists. She tried to rise to her knees again, but Fumiko stiffened her arm by her side and Tatsuko fell clumsily after rising just a few inches, catching herself lower this time. She stared resentfully at the carpet, motionless.

"Suko, come!" Fumiko said louder, and hauled on the leash. Tatsuko dug her hands into the carpet and leaned back. The collar dug beneath her jaw and her face quickly turned dark red with blood. Her eyes and temples throbbed. After a few moments, Fumiko gave a displeased snort and marched over to Tatsuko, standing over her. She looked down at the older girl, her expression slightly frustrated and perplexed. It was the look that she would give to a difficult but manageable calculus problem before beginning to write. She looked over to Dr. Tanaka, who, just as if he were proctoring an exam, returned her gaze with perfect detached calm. Fumiko found this comforting and extremely encouraging.

Minami, standing next to them, turned her head just a little and glanced from the corner of her eye. Tatsuko also turned her head slightly and her heavily side-cut eyes met Minami's. The small girl jumped as if shocked, pulling her arms in, and resumed staring at the floor in front of her feet.

"Suko," said Fumiko in a beleaguered, lecturing tone, "don't you know what will happen if you disobey me?" Tatsuko said nothing. Fumiko huffed, stamped her foot and snapped the slack leash. It caught Tatsuko against the cheek with a small pop and she flinched almost imperceptibly. "You're being a real bitch, you know that?" She paused again for Tatsuko to answer, but nothing came.

"Fine! If that's the way you're going to be, I'll treat you like the bitch you are!"

Fumiko dropped suddenly to her knees and spiked the crop angrily on the carpet, then grabbed a rough hank of hair on the left side of Tatsuko's head and stiff-armed her face into the carpet. Tatsuko stared at her with wide, panicked eyes and sputtered, spitting the tips of stray hair from her mouth. "You can't -" she began, but Fumiko bore her weight painfully down on Tatsuko's skull, coldly saying "Shut up."

Tatsuko's jaw snapped shut and she pulled rapid, ragged, shallow breaths through her nose. Her arms, pressed tight beneath her against her chest, shook. She worked them out from beneath her and rested her fists on either side of her head. Fumiko eased up a little but kept firm pressure on. Tatsuko's breaths deepened but were fast and shaky.

Tatsuko's knees were drawn up against her stomach. Fumiko patted her fingers on the small of her back a couple of times and said "up." Tatsuko just stared at her. Fumiko tilted her head back and closed her eyes, frowning and exhaling heavily through her nose. She reached down between Tatsuko's legs to grab the hem of her skirt and pulled it back, pulling from side to side to work it out from between Tatsuko's heels and buttocks, then roughly yanked it up her body, inverting it and hiking the waistband up a little.

Fumiko blinked in startlement because at first it seemed Tatsuko wasn't even wearing any underwear. Then she saw a thin black line running across the waist just below the waistband of the skirt. "Tatsuko, you wear thongs to school?" She shook her head with a disapproving frown.

"You think you can get away with anything, don't you? Well, you're going to regret it today, those won't give you any protection." Fumiko reached awkwardly across her body to pick the crop up from the floor. Tatsuko's eyes widened further and she began to shuffle her knees backwards, lifting her rear.

"Oh," Fumiko said condescendingly. "Now you're going to be a good bitch, huh?" She looked directly into Tatsuko's eyes, where panic was now mixed with pleading. She bore down on her head, twisting the hand that held the hair a little. "Answer me, Suko!"

Tatsuko opened her mouth, licked her lips, then closed it again and looked down.

"Okay," Fumiko said with a final tone, then raised the crop into the air and brought it down as hard as she could on Tatsuko's bottom. A loud crack resounded, and despite her best efforts, Tatsuko jerked and gave a shout that she choked off quickly: "Aaa-!" A clear red patch formed immediately on her left buttock, just above the crease of her thigh and centered. At the sounds, Minami jumped again, looking over nervously. Was this what was in store for her?

Fumiko looked at Tatsuko's face again. "Did you like that, Suko?" Tatsuko's eyes, closed from the blow, opened a little. She whispered "no." Fumiko raised the crop in the air threateningly. "Speak up!"

"No!" Tatsuko said loudly, her voice quavering.

"Do you want another?" asked Fumiko, the crop still poised.

"No," Tatsuko said pathetically.

"Well, that's what you're going to get if you keep being an obstinate bitch. Understand?"

"Yes," Tatsuko said quietly. The crop whistled through the air and Tatsuko flinched hard, tensing her legs and closing her eyes tightly. Fumiko pulled it, not making contact. "I said speak up!"

"Yes," Tatsuko said in a pained tone.

Fumiko tapped the crop against Tatsuko's rear lightly, then ran it up and down her leg while she spoke. "Are you going to do what I tell you?"

"Yes," Tatsuko said huskily.

"Are you going to be a good bitch?"

Tatsuko paused, and Fumiko lifted the crop from her rear. Tatsuko hurriedly said "Yes!"

"Say the whole thing."

"I'm... going to... be a good bitch." Her cheeks, already flushed, deepened to crimson.

Fumiko's face bloomed in a wide smile. "Good! Everything will go just fine as long as you remember that I am in charge now."

Fumiko let go of Tatsuko's hair and picked up the end of the leash again. Tatsuko lifted her face gingerly from the carpet. Her cheek stung where the threads, which had seemed so soft before, had bitten coarsely into her skin. She could feel the fibers peeling away from her skin. She gathered her shaking arms beneath her and rose to all fours, looking straight down, her hair falling about her in a veil, a little tangled on the left side. It mostly hid the pink imprint of the carpet stamped into the right side of her face, swirling with the grain of the flattened pile.

Fumiko set the crop down again for a moment and reached beneath Tatsuko's waist. With one hand she expertly undid the top clasp of her skirt, then pulled the zipper down. She grabbed the waistband at the small of the back and pulled it down to Tatsuko's knees. "I don't think you'll be needing these any more," she explained. The skirt caught a little on the thong and rolled it down a couple of inches. Fumiko rolled it back up again with the fingers of her right hand. Tatsuko shivered at the tickling touch along her spine, goosebumps rising on her legs.

Fumiko stood and walked to the front of Tatsuko. She looked down at her and gave a light tug on the leash. "Come, Suko." Tatsuko shambled forward on shaky arms, extracting her legs from her skirt with some difficulty and leaving it lying on the carpet. Fumiko led her over to the corner seating area. The cool air of the office on Tatsuko's naked legs spread her goosebumps further. The patch of wood between the two two carpets stung her knees and she tried to walk carefully, but Fumiko pulled impatiently and she hastened, knocking her knees sharply on the hard surface, unable to avoid waggling her rear salaciously.

Fumiko plopped energetically into her chair and Tatsuko settled slowly into a kneeling sit at her left, staring down with her hands in her lap. Fumiko looked again at Dr. Tanaka, who gave her a broad smile.

"Most excellent, Miss Inoue. You're adapting wonderfully to the role. Be certain to reflect on the feelings that this creates in you." Fumiko returned his smile, lavishing in the praise.

"That goes for you, too, Miss Hideki," he added coldly.

**HONESTY**

Minami still stood facing Dr. Tanaka's desk, her head turned far over her shoulder as she strained to look at the others. Dr. Tanaka called over: "Join us, Miss Tamashiro."

She walked over, feeling the textures of the rugs and cold wood floor on her bare feet. She stood nervously on the corner of the carpet. "Sit," he said, pointing to the floor in front of him, and she sat there on her knees and heels.

Dr. Tanaka stared directly into her eyes and she immediately lowered her face. "Miss Tamashiro, you stood by while one of your classmates was in need. You were going to allow her to suffer out of cowardice." Minami began to sniffle, and her breaths came faster. "You could have intervened, could have stood up for her, but you chose not to. Now, you will see what it is like to be at the mercy of another's honesty."

He patted the footrest to his left. "Lay across my lap."

Terrifed but also eager to comply, Minami rose only halfway to her feet before practically throwing herself across Dr. Tanaka's lap. She landed heavily and bounced a little, then clambered her knees up onto the footrest. Her belly was across Dr. Tanaka's thighs, so she crawled forward until her hipbones rested on his left thigh. Her butt was lifted a little into the air. Her bare feet dangled off the end of the footrest, soles upturned. Her head was turned to her left, facing away from the others. Dr. Tanaka said "Turn your head," and she did so reluctantly, staring at Ms. Sato's knees.

Once she was in position, he said "Hands at your back," and she folded one hand into the other in the small of her back. With his left hand, Dr. Tanaka grabbed first her right wrist, then her left, his strong fingers easily encircling both wrists in a firm bracelet. He pressed down a little, holding her in place.

Dr. Tanaka lifted her skirt, drawing it far up her back and exposing powder-blue panties with ruffled edges. Dr. Tanaka thought they complemented her rich skin tone, no lighter beneath her skirt, perfectly. He laid his hand softly across her rear, more shapely than it had seemed when covered, and she gave a short, keening whimper. With his right hand he quickly pulled her panties down to the tops of her thighs. Beneath, her skin was strikingly pale. Faint creases divided the thighs from the buttocks, and between her thighs ashen labia with inner lips dark near to black were just barely visible through short but thick, curly black pubic hair.

As her panties were pulled down she cried "Dr. Tanaka, please -!" before being interrupted by a hard slap on the rear which made her yelp. "Don't beg me, Miss Tamashiro. I'm not the one who will decide. You're in a difficult position now - " he gave her another firm smack - "and there is only one person who can determine your fate." He looked to Fumiko. "Fumiko, Minami was prepared to let you take twenty strokes of the cane. Now she will receive twenty blows with an open palm. Kindly keep count for me."

Fumiko covered a growing smile with one hand. Dr. Tanaka suspected she knew what was coming.

"Are you ready?" he asked Fumiko. "Yes, Doctor," she replied.

Dr. Tanaka began to methodically slap Minami's bare ass. Perhaps determined to take her due punishment, she stopped crying for a while, squirming only on the nineteenth and twentieth blows.

When Dr. Tanaka landed the twenty-first strike, Minami exclaimed, "Sir, that was twenty!"

Dr. Tanaka paused for a moment. Minami's rear was glowing a healthy pink, emitting a soft heat and the first hints of a pleasant odor. He gave Fumiko a deliberate look.

"Miss Inoue, what is your count?"

Fumiko cocked her head and feigned a confused expression. "I don't understand, Dr. Tanaka. You haven't even begun. Aren't you going to spank her?"

Minami shouted "Wha- Fumiko?! -" and Dr. Tanaka cut her off with an especially firm blow. "Hush! You have not been spoken to, Miss Tamashiro!"

"I apologize for the error, Miss Inoue," Dr. Tanaka said to Fumiko. "I will proceed at once."

Minami wailed, "This isn't fair!" as the blows rained down on her tender bottom. She began to cry again, and turned her head towards Fumiko, her glasses falling from her face and tumbling to the floor. "Please, Fumiko, I'm sorry," she sobbed. Fumiko said nothing. "Fumiko, please! Please, I'm sorry!" She began to squirm and struggle in Dr. Tanaka's lap.

"Stop that, Minami, or I'll add twenty more!" warned Fumiko. Minami stopped her struggling, but trembled all over, clenching her cheeks before each blow. Fumiko sat in silence until twenty more blows had elapsed. Minami's rear was bright red and baking heat.

"What is your count, Miss Inoue?"

"Fumiko, please," whispered Minami.

Fumiko laid a finger across her lips and looked idly upwards for a moment, a caricature of thought. "I wouldn't call that a spanking at all. A spanking should hurt, you should put some muscle into it. Let's have a real spanking this time, twenty blows." As Fumiko spoke, Minami yelled, "FUMIKO! Noooooo! Please!"

Dr. Tanaka's palm, already injured from the cane, was beginning to throb, but he began again with determination, following through on each stroke. Minami buried her face in the footrest and sobbed loudly and wretchedly, kicking her legs uselessly. When the last one fell, she was shaking all over and sweating profusely. "Fumiko, please forgive me!" she blubbered.

Dr. Tanaka looked up at Fumiko with questioning eyes.

"That was twenty, Dr. Tanaka," said Fumiko, looking at Minami with her eyes half-lidded.

"Thank you, Miss Inoue. What else do you think Miss Tamashiro deserves?" Minami's eyes widened with horror and she glanced towards Fumiko. Surely there wasn't more?

"I think that's about enough, Dr. Tanaka. She can go to the corner for a while."

"Stand up, Minami," said Dr. Tanaka, patting her sore bottom and making her twitch. She tried to stand but her legs failed her, and she fell on all fours to the ground. She rose slowly, her panties entangling her knees and falling to her ankles. Dr. Tanaka leaned down and slipped them off one of her ankles, then tied them in a quick knot around the other. He spun Minami around by the waist and lifted the rear of her skirt, tucking it into the waistband. The swagged cloth to either side framed her crimson cheeks like drawstring curtains. Minami reached back with her hands to rub her sore bottom and Dr. Tanaka swatted them away. "Hands at your sides!" he instructed, and she moved them. The cool air of the room felt ice cold on her hot bottom.

"Go and stand with your nose in the corner, Miss Tamashiro," said Dr. Tanaka, and pointed to the empty corner to the right of the door. She obediently walked over, trailing her robin's egg-colored panties on the ground, the sliding of her cheeks against one another plainly visible. Dr. Tanaka noted a small, shining rivulet beginning to trail down the inside of her left thigh. He spotted her glasses lying on the ground and picked them up, walking over to her. She turned to look at him anxiously, her face a teary mess. "Nose in the corner," he repeated, and she turned quickly away. He slipped one strut of the glasses down into the waistband of her skirt and returned to the seating area, leaving her trembling and resisting the urge to rub her throbbing bottom. Tears continued to run, spilling over her lips and cheeks, beading at her jaw, and coursing down her neck.

**CORRECTION**

"You performed well in that exercise, Miss Inoue. Perhaps Miss Tamashiro will think more carefully the next time someone is relying on her for relief." Fumiko made no attempt to conceal her delight.

"With apologies, however, I must interject for a moment. There is a minor disciplinary matter which must be attended to. Kindly bend Miss Hideki across the footrest."

"Of course, sir!" Fumiko said, springing to her feet. She pulled lightly on the leash, but Tatsuko remained seated. Fumiko bent at the waist and brushed Tatsuko's hair from her face around to the back of her neck. She passed her right hand through the loop of the leash and then grabbed Tatsuko's chin, lifting her head gently but firmly until their noses were almost touching. Tatsuko's face was tense and wary. Her tongue darted out and licked her lower lip.

"Suko," Fumiko sang in a lilting voice. The paddle of the crop floated up casually to brush up and down against Tatsuko's cheek. "I know you're not this slow." The crop patted gently three times against the side of Tatsuko's face. She grimaced and tried to turn her head away, but Fumiko shifted her grip, her thumb and forefinger lying along the bones of Tatsuko's jaw, and turned her back. She spoke slowly, clearly, condescendingly: "When I pull on your leash, Suko, that means you are to come. Understand?"

"Yes," Tatsuko said dully.

Fumiko quickly let go of Tatsuko's chin and grabbed the leash just below the clasp, pulling strongly forward. "Then come!" she said sternly, tipping Tatsuko forward onto her hands. She let a little leash play through her fingers and stood. Turning in place and pulling hard, she practically dragged Tatsuko around to the side of the ottoman, then pulled her upright and walked her forward on her knees until the fronts of her thighs were touching the salmon-colored fabric.

Fumiko grabbed the collar at the clasp again and pulled Tatsuko's face slowly down until her upper body was lying across the footrest. The ottoman was a little taller than Tatsuko's waist, so she was bent at the belly. Fumiko snapped the crop crisply against Tatsuko's right buttock, making her jerk. She pulled a little more on the leash and said "Get up on there properly." Tatsuko took her meaning before she began to speak and pulled herself up and forward a little more. Now her back was straight, her thighs angled down, knees off the floor, and calves floating awkwardly. She felt in danger of slipping backwards.

Fumiko placed a hand firmly across the back of Tatsuko's neck, pinning her in place. "There we are, Dr. Tanaka. Sorry for the delay."

Dr. Tanaka, standing nearby and watching these proceedings silently, accepted her apology without comment. He walked to stand across the footrest from Fumiko, looking down at Tatsuko, whose face was turned towards him. "Miss Hideki, your undergarments are in gross violation of the school dress code. You will not be allowed to flaunt our code of conduct in this manner."

He reached down with both hands and swiftly pulled the thong panties down by the waistband. They inverted, the crotch pulling away last to reveal her plump, hairless sex, shining with fluid. Tatsuko clearly shaved regularly or waxed, there was not even a hint of stubble. The sudden coldness of the air on her sopping, swollen lips made her nakedness unignorable, and she clenched her jaw and squeezed her thighs together - but this sent a rush of warmth into her belly and her heart began to race.