The Suzuki Method

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dr. Tanaka threaded the panties over her heels, Fumiko took a handful of Tatsuko's cheek in one hand and pulled it aside. "Tatsuko, you're completely bare!" she exclaimed in mock astonishment. "Of course everyone in school knows you're a slut, but this is surprising even for you. How much work do you get out of this thing?" She patted Tatsuko's hot pussy sharply with her fingers, making her twitch and quiver.

"I'm not a slut," Tatsuko growled through clenched teeth.

"Oh, really? What's all this, then?" asked Fumiko. She ran two fingers up Tatsuko's pussy, sliding them deep between her lips across the silky inner skin and pressing briefly and firmly against the entrance to her vagina. Tatsuko felt her hips lifting of their own accord and pushed back against Fumiko's fingers, choking back a groan. Fumiko reached forward and smeared Tatsuko's fluids across her cheeks and over her lips. The scent of her was overwhelming on Fumiko's fingers, and although she kept her lips closed tightly, resisting the urge to take the fingers into her mouth, when the hand was withdrawn she quietly took a small taste with the tip of her tongue. It was salty and slick, and she already felt the warmth of more flowing out and down her labia.

Dr. Tanaka inspected Tatsuko's thong, holding it up before him by the waist straps. The bottom of the crotch was darkened with moisture and smelled strongly. Squarely in the middle was a print of a mouth with full red lips and pearly teeth, smiling, open and extending a long, upward-curving tongue. It was bespangled with a garish excess of sequins and glitter, some of which had already worn off.

He looked down at Tatsuko. "Miss Hideki, even the most prudish of our staff are amply aware of your sexual exploits. You cannot think it escapes notice that a new boy comes to pick you up almost every day? Furthermore, your excitement in the present moment is, as Fumiko has observed, quite undeniable. I'm sure I need not familiarize you with the obvious physiological indicators, given that this is by no means a new experience for you."

Fumiko snickered and Tatsuko's cheeks reddened further. She fixed Dr. Tanaka with a hateful stare, her face tight and bitter.

"It is often theorized," he continued, "that when young people display defiant behavior, they are expressing a subconscious desire for an authority figure who will constrain their excesses and provide a sense of order to their world. Considering your evident enthusiasm for this exercise," he pressed one thumb against the back of the thong, the shape of his thumb rising beneath the wetted portion, "it is clear that this theory is borne out."

"But I digress." He dangled the thong before Tatsuko's face, turning the decoration towards her. "This is completely inappropriate attire for an academic environment. Even a middling student like yourself could not possibly have thought that this was acceptable. What do you have to say for yourself?" He flicked the panties, slapping them against her nose and mouth, then threw them lightly to lie across her face.

Tatsuko tossed her head angrily to throw the thong off and growled "Fuck you, you old pervert." Suddenly she felt a sharp sting on her ass and gave a small shout despite herself. Fumiko had struck her hard with the crop. "Answer Dr. Tanaka!" she demanded.

"The dress code is bullshit and you know it," Tatsuko said with a snarl. "I'm an adult, I can wear whatever I want, it's none of your damned business."

Dr. Tanaka again raised his eyebrows at her, his expression unimpressed. "Quite incorrect, Miss Hideki. The reputation of the school is of vital importance to our mission, and the reputation of the school rests on the reputation of our students. It would be a failure of my duties as principal if I were to allow that reputation to be endangered by the antics of a common slut."

"Of course the purpose of these indecent and overtly sexual undergarments, coupled with your non-regulation skirts, is to leave your buttocks exposed so that you may exhibit them to attract sexual attention; but as I am somewhat unfamiliar with the nuances of contemporary fashion, kindly explain to me the meaning of this decoration." He indicated the grinning mouth and its wagging tongue.

"Don't play dumb, you lecturing prick," said Tatsuko. Fumiko hit her hard again with the crop, but Tatsuko was fed up with this ancient fucking windbag, and carried on undeterred. "I'm not surprised you don't know, you've probably never even seen a pussy before today!" she shouted.

Fumiko began to beat at Tatsuko's ass, but Dr. Hideki raised his hand after two quick blows, stopping her. He spoke in a perfectly calm tone, unperturbed. "I understand now, it is a solicitation for cunnilingus. To call it tasteless would be an understatement, but at least it communicates clearly."

"On the topic of communication, however, I am deeply disappointed that you seem unable to express yourself in a civil manner. Such skills are, of course, part of the education which we seek to impart here. I am a patient man, and such insults as the questioning of my sexual experience are of little importance to me, considering that, speaking plainly, you know nothing about me; but if you insist on spouting invective and abuse, I see no reason why we should continue to endure this."

He walked over to his desk and removed from the deep drawer a drawstring bag of black felt. He returned and handed this to Fumiko, saying "Miss Inoue, please apply this to Miss Hideki, so that we may have a moment's peace."

Fumiko opened the bag and slowly smiled. She reached in and pulled out a fat, three-inch long silicone dildo with a studded leather backstop, two leather straps and a buckle: a penis gag. The penis was textured with a bulbous, flaring glans, a prominent corpus spongiosum, and sharply raised veins along its length.

Tatsuko looked on in horror. "You are not-" she began, but Fumiko leapt atop her, straddling her back around the ribs and pressing the glans of the dildo against her lips, forcing her to clamp her mouth shut tightly. Fumiko pressed harder, and Tatsuko had to draw her lips back, but she kept her teeth locked together.

Fumiko kept the pressure on with one hand and reached around behind her to swat at Tatsuko's flank like a jockey driving her mount. "Open up, Suko, everyone knows you love a mouthful of cock."

Dr. Tanaka chimed in "Miss Hideki's skill and eagerness for fellatio are among the many scandalous details which no-one can avoid overhearing."

Fumiko was straining herself trying to keep one hand at Fumiko's mouth while landing effective blows with the other. Her backhanded strikes landed quietly and were clearly not effective. She turned to Ms. Sato, still perching silently in her chair with her legs crossed, looking on with a bored expression.

"Miss Sato, will you please help me? I need you to hold Suko's legs apart."

Ms. Sato rose promptly and knelt behind Tatsuko. She grabbed the girl's calves just below the knees and spread them forcefully apart, with a little difficulty.

Tatsuko bucked beneath Fumiko and tried to gather her arms beneath her to push up, giving a grunt that rose into a squeal. Working one arm at a time, Fumiko grabbed Tatsuko's wrists and pulled her arms behind her back, then locked them in place with her knees. She plopped her butt firmly into the small of Tatsuko's back, leaving Tatsuko able only to thrash her head. Fumiko carefully followed her mouth with the gag, keeping it pressed against her teeth.

After a few moments of struggling, Tatsuko settled down, panting. Her hair was in a mess, some of it lying up over her face. Fumiko was panting slightly too, but not from exertion. She picked the crop up again and carefully reached back behind her, settling the tongue of the crop between Tatsuko's parted legs. Tatsuko shivered at the touch.

"Last chance, Suko," said Fumiko slyly. She patted the tongue lightly a few times against Tatsuko's labia.

Tatsuko responded through her teeth with a garbled but recognizable "Fuck you."

Keeping her elbow and wrist straight, Fumiko lifted her arm slowly up and back until her shoulder was strained, then lowered it slowly again until it lay against Tatsuko's pussy. She repeated this several times, looking like a golfer lining up a shot. Then she lifted it briskly and brought it down as hard as she could.

Tatsuko thought she was ready, and for a moment she kept her teeth together, shouting through them, but a moment later the pain hit her in full, and she closed her eyes and let her jaw open. Fumiko dropped the crop immediately to take the ends of the leather straps in her hands, pulling back hard to seat the gag fully. Tatsuko tried to push back with her tongue, but it slid easily into her mouth, the tip coming to rest behind her hard palate.

Working quickly, Fumiko buckled the strap around Tatsuko's hair, catching a few strands in the buckle. She began pulling Tatsuko's hair out from behind the strap one tress at a time. Tatsuko, her eyes still squinched shut, felt tears rising and gave a frustrated sob. Her pussy throbbed with pain.

Tatsuko's jaw was forced wide open, the glans of the dildo resting just beneath the knob of her hard palate, not touching the glottis but bearing down uncomfortably on the rear of her tongue. She could feel with her tongue a fat vein meandering along the underside. She swallowed and sucked involuntarily on the gag and moaned with shame, surprised at the desire she heard in her voice. She loved the way it filled her mouth, the way it pressed aggressively at her throat, the way her lips gripped the shaft in a giant shocked O, and the way her tongue slid slickly along the underside.

Fumiko ran her fingers repeatedly through Tatsuko's hair as she worked it out from under the strap one lock at a ttime. "Poor little Tatsuko, you're such a stubborn bitch. I gave you every chance, you only have yourself to blame."

Tatsuko answered with a angry sound between a grunt and a growl.

"You really are a slow learner, aren't you, Suko?" Fumiko leaned down close to speak in her ear. "Don't worry, I'm a great tutor." She freed the last of the hair from beneath the strap and tightened it one more notch.

**HUMILITY**

"You are making excellent progress, Miss Inoue," said Dr. Tanaka. "You are assertive, even commanding. I earnestly hope you will be able to apply this experience to your life more generally. You are very confident in your studies, you just need to extend that attitude to other areas."

"Thank you, Doctor! I love feeling this way, I don't ever want it to stop!" Fumiko had a bright gleam in her eye which matched the enthusiasm of this statement.

"As for Miss Hideki, however," continued Dr. Tanaka, "I am very disappointed to see that she continues to behave defiantly. It is clear that there is much more work to be done." Tatsuko, still lying across the footrest, strained her eye to shoot him a venomous glance.

"Kindly bring her here a moment," he said to Fumiko, and indicated the floor before him.

"Yes, Doctor!" Fumiko said cheerily, and leapt from off Tatsuko's back in a single energetic bounce. She pulled firmly on Tatsuko's leash and the older girl slithered limply off the footrest and onto the carpet. Keeping the lead short and taut, Fumiko led her around to where Dr. Tanaka was standing. Tatsuko knelt before him on her hands and knees with her head down and her face veiled by her hair.

Dr. Tanaka slowly squatted down on the pads of his feet. He rested his elbows on his thighs and let his hands dangle between his knees. With one hand he reached out and lifted Tatsuko's chin, staring long and silently into her eyes. She met his gaze: it was interested but passionless, cold and distant. Looking into the older man's eyes with the gag opening her lips, stretching her jaw and filling her mouth, she felt more vulnerable and humiliated than at any time before. She thought about how she would have to see him in the halls and at assemblies, how he would never see Tatsuko Hideki the queen bee again, only Suko the bitch. Her pulse quickened and her bare pussy began to grow hot again. She hated herself for it.

Finally Dr. Tanaka spoke softly. "I'm confused, Miss Hideki. Earlier in the exercise, you expressed approval and acceptance of your new social role. Yet you have offered resistance to Miss Inoue, your master, several times, and forced her to punish you. Have you changed your mind?"

Tatsuko's head was buzzing and she couldn't think straight. She stared at Dr. Tanaka in tired confusion.

"Even now, you continue to be uncooperative. Perhaps your previous endorsement for this procedure was insincere?"

Tatsuko knew it was true. She nodded her head almost imperceptibly.

"And now? Do you accept your role?"

She could only continue to stare.

Dr. Tanaka released her jaw and rose as slowly as he had descended. His left hip popped loudly, causing Minami to jump in her corner. He turned to Fumiko. "The Suzuki Method is very clear on what is to be done in situations such as these. Miss Hideki must be immersed further in her new role until she accepts and understands that her position has changed. I believe her overweening pride is preventing her from submitting. It would therefore be best to humiliate her further."

Fumiko smiled broadly and nudged Tatsuko, who had returned to staring at the carpet, with her shin. "Do you hear that, Suko? We get to have more fun together!" Tatsuko turned her head a little but did not look up. "Oh, don't be such a sourpuss," Fumiko chastised. "You should be happy, you know I'm going to take good care of my little bitch." She knelt down and grabbed a handful of Tatsuko's butt, shook it, and caressed it. Tatsuko sank lower on her hands and arched her back, pressing back into Fumiko's hand. Strangely, she found she was relaxing at Fumiko's touch. Fumiko traced a finger up Tatsuko's spine beneath her shirt, and she relaxed further still, waves of warmth and tingling washing up her back.

Dr. Tanaka walked over to his desk and waved Fumiko over. She rose and walked over, and Tatsuko hurried to walk beside her rather than behind. Tatsuko's walking was becoming more natural more now, and she extended her limbs sinuously, brushing deliberately against Fumiko's legs. She was still humiliated, but somehow being near Fumiko made her feel better.

When Fumiko stopped Tatsuko sat on her heels beside her and pressed the side of her face into the pleats of her skirt. She shyly wrapped one bound hand around the inside of Fumiko's ankle. Fumiko looked down and smiled at her, and Tatsuko felt suddenly light-headed. Fumiko reached down with one hand and stroked the side of Tatsuko's face. "Good bitch, Suko," she said in an exaggerated voice. Tatsuko felt as though she was melting.

Dr. Tanaka pulled out the large drawer of his desk again and pointed inside to Fumiko. The lip of the drawer was too high and Tatsuko could not see what he was pointing at. "I believe the application of these items will be helpful in adjusting Miss Hideki's attitude," he said. Fumiko's eyes widened and she grinned, showing her teeth. "I believe they will, Dr. Tanaka," she said, and reached down. Tatsuko looked on with stricken, nervous eyes.

Fumiko straightened, clutching something in the palm of her off hand. Tatsuko heard a dull rattling like beads rolling in a tube. Fumiko pulled up on the leash. "Sit up, Suko." Tatsuko rose up on her knees.

Dr. Tanaka settled into the wheeled leather chair behind his desk, and Ms. Sato moved quietly to a chair against the wall nearby.

Fumiko knelt in front of Tatsuko, putting the two at eye level. Still concealing the contents of her left hand, she began to undo the buttons of Tatsuko's shirt, working from the top. After a few buttons, the cloth parted to reveal a black bra with an ornate lace fringe along the tops of the cups. Fumiko unbuttoned the shirt to the bottom but left it on.

The bra had a front clasp, which Fumiko easily freed with one hand, causing the cups to spring quickly apart, spilling out Tatsuko's full breasts. "Tatsuko, you have such beautiful breasts," Fumiko crooned. She reached out to cup one in her hand, amazed out how firmly they stood up from her chest. Tatsuko blushed, loving the attention. Her breasts were amazing, it was true, and she never tired of hearing it.

Fumiko traced the ball of her thumb across Tatsuko's nipple. It had already been standing out clearly, but she felt it harden further and saw every follicle on Tatsuko's breast rise as Tatsuko exhaled sharply. "I'm jealous, really," said Fumiko, "I can see why you're so popular with the boys." Tatsuko tilted her head a little and leaned forward into Fumiko. Now this was more like it! A body as fine as hers deserved to be praised.

Fumiko rolled the nipple back and forth between her thumb and forefinger, twisting gently. Tatsuko closed her eyes and thrust her chest out, smiling into the gag. She began to suck on it slowly and slide her tongue along the underside. She felt like a cat lapping at cream while being pet.

Fumiko lowered her face to Tatsuko's breast and puffed air onto the nipple. She traced her lips across it, feeling how Tatsuko's gentle shaking was amplified in the soft tissues of her breast. With the tip of her tongue she licked lightly at the nipple, then pressed her lips down and sucked firmly. Tatsuko moaned contentedly and brought her hands up to rest on Fumiko's waist. She pressed her nose into the top of Fumiko's head and inhaled the scent of her hair. It was very plain, but Tatsuko enjoyed the warmth of her scalp.

Fumiko pulled away slowly, smiling, leaving Tatsuko glowing and feeling as if steam were rising from her clavicle and neck. Fumiko came closer, bringing her arms between them to toy with Tatsuko's nipple again between her fingers. She moved her face next to Tatsuko's and spoke quietly into her ear while flicking idly at her nipple.

"Do you remember that time in September, Suko? Just a few weeks into the semester?" Fumiko suddenly had a firm grip on Tatsuko's nipple. Tatsuko froze, her heart pounding. "One of my skirts had a tear in it." Tatsuko remembered. She tried to pull away, but Fumiko was holding the leash tightly. "It was a small tear, probably nobody would have noticed." Fumiko's grip began to pulse, tightening and loosening. Tatsuko's face pinched but she kept silent.

"You told me my shirt was untucked and offered to get it for me. But then you reached down and tore the tear wide open." Fumiko pinched, pulled hard and twisted. Tatsuko made a pained cry, muffled by the gag, and leaned heavily into Fumiko, almost tipping her over. "Then you saw my panties had flowers on them and shouted it to all your bitchy friends so they could laugh at me." Fumiko grabbed Tatsuko's breast roughly in her hand, squeezing and pulling at it. It didn't hurt as much, but Tatsuko groaned.

"I bet you regret that now, don't you, Suko?" Tatsuko nodded vigorously. She tried to give a muddled "I'm sorry" from around the gag, but it was barely recognizable.

Fumiko pulled away and finally revealed what was in her hand: two small steel silicone-tipped clamps, spring-loaded, with a small brass bell dangling from each. Tatsuko's eyes widened and she tried again to pull away, raising her hands and pushing Fumiko back. "Bad Suko!" shouted Fumiko. She took up the crop in one hand and raised it menacingly. "You put your hands down this instant or you'll regret it!"

Slowly, Tatsuko lowered her hands to her sides. Fumiko set the crop down, then rose and walked around behind Tatsuko. She gripped her shirt at the collar and yanked it back and down, stripping it off Tatsuko's arms. The bra followed quickly after. Tatsuko was naked now except for the collar and leash and the plastic wrap on her hands. She didn't feel cold, but hot all over, like heat was baking off her. Fumiko, standing near, could feel that it was. Tatsuko was painfully aware of Dr. Tanaka's and Ms. Sato's eyes on her, and tried to ignore them.