The Suzuki Method

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fumiko went briefly to Dr. Tanaka's desk and pulled something else from the large drawer, which was hanging open. Then she knelt behind Tatsuko again and took her hands one at a time. Tatsuko heard a small zipping noise and felt two thin bracelets tighten around her wrists. Then Fumiko pulled each hand up and across her back and tied each wrist to a bicep just above the elbow with a second tie. Tatsuko flexed in the restraints, pulling her shoulders together and making her chest thrust out further. Embarrassed at the wanton jutting of her breasts, she tried to reverse her posture, but Fumiko was going around tightening each tie slightly, locking Tatsuko's arms in place. She sat back on her heels and leaned forward to try to hide her breasts, but Fumiko pulled up hard on the collar and Tatsuko reluctantly sat up again.

Fumiko knelt in front of Tatsuko again, holding the leash short and tight in one hand and a clip in the other. She leaned close to Tatsuko, pressing their noses together, looked her in the eyes, and spoke coldly. "I had to go home that day to change and I couldn't come back. I sat in my room and cried all day." She opened the jaws of the clip and moved them over Tatsuko's left nipple. "Do you even feel bad about that, Suko?"

Tatsuko had never even asked herself that question, and now that she did, it was clear that the answer was no. She knew it was a cruel thing to have done, but she had enjoyed it, and there was no sense lying about it. She looked Fumiko straight in the eyes and slowly, solemnly shook her head.

Fumiko let her thumb slip, and the clamp snapped shut. Tatsuko screamed into her gag and collapsed forward onto Fumiko, who held her up. Heat bloomed in her breast and crotch, and she sobbed into Fumiko's bust, squeezing tears from her eyes and wetting Fumiko's shirt. Fumiko held Tatsuko's head to her with one hand, stroking her hair, and lightly traced her spine with the other while she spoke into her ear. "You deserve this, Suko. You've been a terrible bitch to me and now you've got to take your punishment." Tatsuko shook and sobbed harder, pressing herself further into Fumiko. It didn't make any sense, but suddenly she was sorry.

She turned her head awkwardly to look up into Fumiko's face. Her eyeliner had run and smeared across her cheeks in mottled smudges. Two dark splotches stained Fumiko's shirt on the tops of her breasts. She struggled to speak around the gag: "Pumiko, ahm hawwy." Fumiko smiled down at her benignly and kissed her on the forehead. When she spoke, her voice was cold again, and eager. "Not as sorry as you're going to be."

She lunged forward onto Tatsuko, slamming her against the soft carpet and pinning her with both hands. The bell clamped to Tatsuko's nipple tinkled softly, its light weight twisting painfully at her sore nipple. She shrieked briefly and then unexpectedly giggled a little. She was frightened, miserable, but somehow having fun. Fumiko, straddling her waist, giggled too, then slapped her hard across the face. The leather strap of the gag blunted the sting, but the force of the blow dazed Tatsuko for a moment, and when her eyes focused again she saw Fumiko sneering down at her. It was an ugly expression, and looked completely out of place on mild-mannered Fumiko's face. A few fresh tears welled in Tatsuko's eyes as she stared with trepidation at Fumiko's snarl slowly fading into a bitter smile.

Fumiko took the remaining clamp in her right hand and leaned low to hang her face over Tatsuko's. Her voice was flat and mild as she asked "Do you remember the time the elastic on one of my socks wore out? It kept slipping down and you said I looked like a beggar." She let the jaws of the clamp close slowly on Tatsuko's nipple. Tatsuko gave a long groan. Fumiko opened them again and rotated the clamp a little. "Or the time I tried a new conditioner and my hair was frizzy that day? You couldn't let that one go, could you?" The clamp closed again. Tatsuko's groan rose quickly into a whine. "Ahm hawwy Pumiko!" she shouted again.

Fumiko stared into Tatsuko's eyes for a long moment. "Are you really sorry?" she asked in a curious tone. "YEA! YEA AHM HAWWY!" Tatsuko shouted.

"You're not just saying that to make me stop?"

"Ooooo," Tatsuko moaned, shaking her head. She tried to plead to Fumiko with her eyes.

Fumiko stared at her for a moment longer and then suddenly dismounted to kneel beside her. "Roll over," she said sternly. Tatsuko hastily rolled onto her belly. The clamps twisted painfully against the carpet and she raised her chest off the ground a little, perking her rear into the air. Fumiko slapped her butt lightly and said "Raise your ass." Tatsuko complied quickly, gathering her knees beneath her with a clumsy waddle, her face pressing uncomfortably into the carpet once more.

Fumiko returned to the drawer to rummage, and Tatsuko looked over and caught Ms. Sato's eye. Sato stared at her expressionlessly. On a whim, Tatsuko shook her rear saucily, thinking: I bet you wish you had an ass like this, you old bat. Sato snorted dismissively, her nostrils narrowing, and gave a single slow blink.

She felt the tongue of the crop patting her butt and heard Fumiko say "Calm down, Suko, we're going to get something in your cute little bottom." Tatsuko blushed at the complement and tensed nervously. She'd had sex many times, but never anal.

The crop tapped again. "Spread your legs, Suko." Tatsuko shuffled her knees out a little. Fumiko took the opportunity to admire her perfect vagina. The outer labia were plump and round, darkened with arousal, and as Tatusko's thighs spread they parted slightly, revealing bright pink inner lips shining with moisture. Even from a distance, Fumiko could feel heat radiating and smell Tatsuko's musk. It was surprisingly light and sweet, and Fumiko decided immediately that she adored it.

Tatsuko felt something long and fuzzy tracing across her back, making her shiver. Fumiko dangled it before her eyes: A fluffy white tail, and at one end, a medium-sized silicone butt plug, about an inch long and sharply flared. "Since you're such a bitch, Suko, it's only fitting that you look like one, don't you agree?" Fumiko tittered at her own joke.

She knelt behind Tatsuko and placed a hand on the small of her back. "Arch your back more, Suko." Tatsuko pushed her hips up and out, feeling her lips parting further. She hoped that old pervert Tanaka was enjoying the show, he'd probably never see another pussy this good in his life.

Tatsuko heard a quiet snap as Fumiko popped open the cap on a small bottle of lube. She put a fat gob on the end of the plug, spreading it with her fingers, then added another dollop for good measure. She pressed the ball of her thumb against Tatsuko's puckered anus, making her groan and flex. She pressed again, marveling at how Tatsuko's pussy clenched and spasmed each time.

She pulled one of Tatsuko's cheeks aside with one hand and with the other brought the plug down to her tight sphincter. Tatsuko stiffened but didn't pull away. With small motions Fumiko began to press and withdraw the plug, pressing a little harder each time. Tatsuko began to make small grunts with each press. Fumiko felt she was making no progress, and began pushing harder. Tatsuko's grunts rose to whines.

"Do you remember the time I tried to use eyeliner, Suko? I did that because I saw how well you wore it. I put it on too thick and you said I looked like a slut." Tatsuko whined penitently. "Well, who looks like a slut now? Could it be the bitch taking a fat plug up her ass?" Fumiko pressed on the base of the plug hard with her thumb, and it sank abruptly into Tatsuko with a pop that was felt but not heard. Tatsuko groaned and trembled. Fumiko tossed the tail onto Tatsuko's back and slapped her ass hard with an open hand, making a loud crack. A few moments later a faint pink hand print rose on her pale skin. Tatsuko tried to steady her heavy breathing.

Fumiko pulled up and back on the leash, hard, and Tatsuko rose to sit back on her heels. The tail slid from her back to lie limply on the floor.

Fumiko stood in front of Tatsuko and said "Let's see some tricks, Suko. Shake!" She tapped the crop against the side of Tatsuko's breast.

Tatsuko pivoted at the waist a few times, making her breasts toss and roll. The bells jingled merrily, and Fumiko laughed. "You look so ridiculous, Suko! It's adorable!" Tatsuko grinned sheepishly behind the gag. There was something intoxicating about seeing Fumiko enjoy herself so much.

"Now bounce," said Fumiko. Tatsuko bounced her butt on her heels. Fumiko watched her heaving breasts and listened to the chiming bells with hypnotic interest.

After a few moments she said "stop," and Tatsuko stilled. Fumiko patted her head and caressed her cheek. Tatsuko flushed with warmth and leaned forward to rub her face against Fumiko's thigh. "You're being a very good girl, Suko, I'm so proud of you!" Tatsuko craned her neck languorously as Fumiko stroked her neck and shoulder.

Fumiko moved behind Tatsuko and bent down, and Tatsuko felt one of her arms sag down. Fumiko was depressing the small tabs on the ties and stripping them off. When she was done, Tatsuko gingerly moved her arms to her sides, flexing them slowly. Her armpits tingled a little and the muscles near her elbows felt creaky.

Fumiko moved to her front again and pulled forward on the leash. "Stand," she said. Tatsuko got one foot beneath her when Fumiko shoved her hard, and she fell back on her butt. She gave Fumiko a betrayed look. "Not like a person, silly bitch," Fumiko lectured, flicking the leash in her face lightly. "Stand means hands and knees." Tatsuko clambered forward onto her hands. Her arms felt stiff but not shaky; in fact, it felt good to put weight on them.

Fumiko lifted Tatsuko's tail with the end of the crop and tossed it onto her back again. "Let's go for a walk, Suko," she said in a patronizingly chipper tone. She led Tatsuko to the edge of the room and began to circle the perimeter.

They passed Ms. Sato in her chair. "Good morning, Miss Sato!" Fumiko called out. Ms. Sato nodded politely at her.

Tatsuko's knees were knocking again on the hard wooden floor, and she stepped slowly. The plug felt enormous in her ass, and the tail soon slid from her back again to brush along the backs of her thighs. The bells rang out continuously as her breasts swayed gently, knocking against her biceps.

They circled behind Dr. Tanaka's desk and past the filing cabinet. Dr. Tanaka declined to turn in his chair. When they entered his field of view again Fumiko said "Good morning, Dr. Tanaka!" and waved. He raised a hand in return and smiled at her.

Fumiko led her through the seating area, weaving between the chairs. "What if I walked you like this down the halls, Suko, don't you think that would be fun? What do you think that would do to your precious reputation?" She giggled. The thought excited Tatsuko. She thought everyone would see she had a body they couldn't possibly compete with, not that that wasn't obvious already.

When they approached Minami's corner, she quickly turned her head away; she had been craning her neck to watch everything for some time now, and was afraid she might be noticed. "Good morning, Minami!" Fumiko called to her. Minami didn't respond.

As they were approaching Ms. Sato again, Fumiko led Tatsuko back onto the large carpet next to Dr. Tanaka's desk. "Sit, Suko," she said, and Tatsuko sat up on her haunches.

"You're being so good, Suko. Are you my good little bitch?" Fumiko asked. Tatsuko looked up at her and nodded. This time she meant it.

"If you behave, maybe I'll take you for a walk every day." Tatsuko doubted that, but the thought was definitely intriguing.

Fumiko turned to Dr. Tanaka. "What next, Doctor?" She already knew, but she liked his way of explaining things.

**DOMINATION**

"You've done very well, Fumiko. Your alternating use of praise and punishment is especially skillful, you seem to have a talent for this. It is clear that Miss Hideki has accepted you as her master."

"However, with such a brief exercise there is the danger of regression. You may find yourselves reverting to your old roles once you are returned to your previous social context. We need to make a lasting impression, a shared experience that will bind the two of you together."

"Since Miss Hideki is absurdly proud of her sexual prowess, and her libido is clearly poorly controlled, if at all, it is clear that you must both dominate her and satisfy her sexually, by taking on the role of the male figure whose attention she constantly pursues. Once you have established your superiority in this way, she will never be able to reconstruct the previous social dynamic."

He reached into his desk and brought one last item. It was a strange-looking dildo, shaped like a penis on one end, but with a large bulb on the other. He held it out to Fumiko. She took it in both hands, turning it, looking it over, feeling its surfaces. She gripped the shaft in her hand and felt the bulb with her fingertips. It was perfectly smooth.

"This part goes in me?" she asked Dr. Tanaka, pointing at the bulb. He nodded.

She set the dildo down, then reached beneath her skirt and lowered her panties. There was a small struggle to clear her tennis shoes, then they were off. She knelt down, spreading her knees. She maneuvered the dildo between her legs, rubbing up and down her vulva with the glans. She carefully inserted it into herself, liking its fullness and texture, before pumping it several times in a somewhat businesslike manner. Tatsuko looked on with a disgusted expression.

When she felt it was sliding with little resistance, Fumiko pulled it out and turned it around to the bulb. She pressed it against her opening, feeling its intimidating girth. She began to work it as she had Tatsuko's plug, spreading her hips further, feeling the resistance slowly give. Then, like the plug, it snapped suddenly into place, her vagina closing quickly around it and leaving a stiff, jutting penis emerging from her wispy pubic hairs. Small bumps low on the shaft ground against her clitoris. She stood up, batting it about and watching it dance springily. The cloth of her skirt draped loosely across the shaft, weighing it down, so she tucked the front up into her waistband, a mirror image to Minami's. She pulsed her Kegels a few times, getting a feel for the tight grip she could exert on it, watching it spring quivering to attention. Tatsuko stared at it with trepidation.

Fumiko looked down at Tatsuko and pointed at the ground. "Face down, Suko." Tatsuko lowered her face to the carpet and lifted her rear high, spreading her legs without needing to be told. Fumiko knelt behind her. She pressed the length of the shaft against Tatsuko's slick lips, holding her hips with both hands and grinding slowly up and down. Tatsuko groaned with desire and humiliation.

Drawing back a little, Fumiko reached down with one hand to position the head of the dildo at Tatsuko's sopping entrance. She got up high on her knees, leaned over Tatsuko, and bore down on her, thrusting her hips back and forth slightly while bringing ever more of her weight to bear. She slid effortlessly into Tatsuko, who quivered and moaned, wrapped hands pawing ineffectually at the carpet. Fumiko wrapped the leash around her hand repeatedly until it was pulled taut, then began to work her hips, thrusting and withdrawing with careful slowness, only inserting about half of the dildo's length.

"Do you like it, Suko? Be honest, now." Tatsuko closed her eyes and moaned pathetically. "Mmm-hmmm." "Of course you do, there's nothing in the world you love more than a good cock." Tatsuko moaned again in agreement.

She began to rock her hips backwards as Fumiko thrust forward, and Fumiko pulled back. Tatsuko groaned with frustration. She could tell Fumiko was holding back. "What's wrong, little Suko?" Fumiko asked teasingly. "Is this not enough for my little slut? Do you want more?" "Yeeeaaaa," Tatsuko mouthed.

"What a dirty slut you are, Suko! This isn't enough for you, you want the whole cock?" Tatsuko nodded, the carpet scraping her cheek.

"Well then, why don't you ask politely?"

"Pumiko, pleeee!"

Fumiko laughed loudly. She moved forward a little and bent over Tatsuko, speaking down at her.

"You were mean to me so many times, Tatsuko, but there's one I remember more than all the others. We were in the locker room after gym, and you tripped me and snatched my towel away. I fell and scraped my palms, and you said it was a shame I hadn't fallen on my giant ass."

"I cried when I went home that night too, for a little while. But then..." her thrusting slowed. "I climbed into bed and masturbated for hours. I imagined you making fun of me every way, my butt, my breasts, my face, my clothes. I thought about how I felt lying there naked with you laughing at me, and it made me so hot. I thought I wanted you to humiliate me. But you know what?"

She leaned further, and Tatsuko stared up at her with one wide eye.

"I like this much better." Fumiko drove the dildo down in one smooth hard thrust until her hips hit Tatsuko's butt. Then she grabbed Tatsuko's waist with both hands and thrust in harder for good measure. Tatsuko moaned long and loud and pressed back into Fumiko. Fumiko began to thrust with a moderate pace, the impact of her hips on Tatsuko's rear making a light pop and causing her bells to jingle each time.

Tatsuko began to shake, first lightly, then heavily. A small bead of snot ran to the edge of one of her nostrils and her heavy breathing made it flutter. She turned her head to wipe it on the carpet. She began to pant and opened her mouth to breathe around the gag.

The arch of her back deepened and her thrusting began to slow as her body tensed. "Is my little Suko going to come for me?" Fumiko asked breathlessly. "Uhh-huuuuh," Tatsuko answered.

"Well hurry up and come then, bitch!" Fumiko said impatiently, and slapped the side of Tatsuko's ass hard with one hand, redoubling her thrusting.

Tatsuko froze altogether and her legs shook powerfully. Fumiko hauled back on the leash with all her strength, pulling Tatsuko upright, and wrapped a hand around her neck above the collar and just below the jaw. With her other hand she reached between Tatsuko's legs to find her clitoris. She caught it between her middle and ring fingers, pressing and rubbing in circles. Tatsuko shouted and arched harder. Fumiko nosed quickly through Tatsuko's hair until she found the top of her ear, then bit down on it hard, getting a mouthful of hair. Tatsuko shouted again and Fumiko felt hot fluid running down her thighs. She bit her ear again, lower, and pressed harder with her fingers, pinching them together and pulling up. Tatsuko gave a long cry and shook hard, the bells ringing out chaotically.

Ms. Sato's eyes were somewhat larger than usual as she looked on, and a touch of color had risen in her cheeks. Dr. Tanaka watched with a bored expression, his eyes half-lidded, and his pose relaxed, but his heartbeat was loud in his ears and his penis was painfully erect. Minami had a large blind spot forming in the corner of her eye from straining it over to see. She had slipped both hands down her skirt and was quietly coming herself.

After a long minute, Tatsuko suddenly fell loose, heaving huge breaths. Fumiko lowered her gently to the ground and withdrew. She pulled the dildo forcefully from herself and then idly dry-humped Tatsuko's raised rear while briskly working her clit with one hand. She came quickly in just a few seconds, making a few quiet moans. She pushed Tatsuko over onto her side and threw herself down next to her on the soft carpet. She reached behind Tatsuko's head and, fumbling to do it blind, slowly undid the clasp of the gag. She pulled it from Tatsuko's mouth and tossed it aside.