The Swamp Keeper

Story Info
A man finds a woman who manages a swamp.
2.6k words
4.53
9.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** The following is a story with a bunch of dirty kinks. Don't read this if women playing in mud, messing themselves, and doing this around other people is not your thing. Or maybe do. But you only have yourself to blame at the end if messy, watersports, and scat kinks aren't you're thing****

*

Lucius got out of his car. It was wet, rainy, and somewhat cold. And here he was in a swamp. He was the only car in the small parking lot. He liked nature, and sometimes he just needed to de-stress by walking around in nature. Even if nature was a large swamp preserve. As he walked along he came across a softer spot in the ground, which was saying a lot as he was in a muddy swamp. His sneakers coated in a thin layer of mud, his socks wet. He was excited as he knew why there was mud. There was a dam up ahead, behind it a deep, deep pool of mud. However he head a bit of an odd squelch. Something like someone stepping in... Which was kinda his thing.

Curious he walked up, going up a small hill before reaching the top and looking down.

A woman was there, a short skirt on her, dirty sneakers (once white, now brown). Her top was white and partially see through, her skirt short enough that he could see her underwear when she took a step into the muck with a squelch. Lucius held his breath as he looked down at her, before his brain came to and he stepped behind a tree.

The girl didn't even hear him, just pausing. "N-nobody around today... Its just me." She panted. Taking a moment she stepped further into the mud, her shoes sinking completely into the stagnant mud. Bug buzzed as she did so, before hiding elsewhere as she did. Taking a moment the girl squatted ass just, just touching the mud before pulling it up. "N-not yet."

Lucius watched confused as hell. What was this girl doing? His cock stirred, already excited by this show.

The girl squeezed some, grunting as her ass, facing Lucius, began to swell and turn brown. She was shitting herself. Grunting her panties swelled visibly before a faint pitter could be heard. She was also wetting herself, the piss hitting the mud below her. "Ahh, such a dirty girl. Who is the queen of the swamp. You are, you are." She said as her hands went under her skirt, and began to touch herself through her panties.

Lucius's cock felt very hard, she was clearly turned on by this, and he was too. He was also confused as hell... But well might as well enjoy it.

Finally finished crapping her underwear the woman hummed as she stood up and put a hand to her ass. "Soft. Squishy." She hummed as she pressed her underwear, some shit running down her thighs. "Stinky... Perfect." She hummed as she walked deeper into the mud sinking in up to her knees. Sunk up to her knees she began to play with herself while still faced away from Lucius. "MMm. So soft and wet! F-fuck yes! Fuck me! God fuck!" She moaned as she began to stroke her clit through the fabric.

Lucius blinked, and his hand went into his pants to play with his member in relative quiet. He bit his lip, but if she was liking this why can't he.

The girl kept going, stroking her slit harder and harder. She stumbled on something and a hand sunk into the mud with a splat. She moaned. "Mmm. Mmm!" She said clearly pleased. "Dirty filthy swamp creature. Sinking into the swamp. J-just a damsel in distress." She let out to herself.

Lucius's hand moved a bit faster on his shaft, the rain on his hand was just wet enough to keep this from being totally uncomfortable. Although it was tight. He was debating about unzipping but not yet.

"F-fucking fuck me!" She moaned. "God!" She lifted one leg up, the mud sticking to it, thick, black muck just about up to her knee. She slipped it in, a slightly wet spot in the swamp as she sank up to her thighs. Her second leg came out slow and sticky like the first and she took a second step, sinking a bit further. "S-should have worn stockings." She muttered as she kept going. "Mmm! Mmm! Ahhh! Ahhh!" She let out as she reached her climax.

This was too much, Lucius couldn't take it. His logical brain gone he unzipped his pants... And made a lot of noise.

The girl turned around at the sound, and came at the same time. Lucius was half stuck out from a tree, his cock flopping out as it was released into the air. Her mouth hung open as she lost her footing and sank to one side, her left waist hitting the mud as her arms stopped herself, sinking up to her elbows.

Lucius froze. He didn't know what to say. This was... Incredibly awkward.

The girl panted as she pulled herself out of the mud some and crawled on all fours out of the softest stuff, still sinking in, her breasts just barely touching the mud. "Hey... Get out from behind that tree."

Lucius paused and moved to zip up.

"Don't do that! I said get out so I can see you!"

Lucius paused and gulped walking out exposing himself, his member hanging a bit less erect than a few moments ago, although watching this woman crawl on all fours through mud to him was... Exciting.

"So. You like what you saw hmm? Did you know that I shit myself?"

Lucius gulped and paused, silent for a bit, but his cock a touch more erect.

"Well, it seems you do." She hummed. "How lucky for me... I've been needing a cock to complete me." She continued to crawl in the inch of three of mud that was between her and Lucius, even coming to the relatively solid earth. "How about a deal. You stay here and get sucked off and I get to do the sucking."

Lucius was quiet. "Th-that's it?"

"Yep. I am super fucking horny right now."

Lucius paused. "A-are you sure?"

"Are you saying no?"

Lucius paused. "Suck away th-then." He said not quite believing this.

The girl crawled up and began to suck on his cock. Her technique wasn't the best, but right now Lucius was so worked up that he didn't care. This girl was sucking him off and he was having a great time.

However some voices could be heard in the distance. Two people in bright raincoats talking and chatting.

The girl paused. "Sh-shit!" She said as she stopped. "I gotta go... D-dammit.." She said as she slowly got up, still covered in mud.

"Wait... Why are ya stoppin so fast? Didn't you say you were gonna suck me off?"

"People! G-gotta g-go!"

"I'm people t-t-t-o!" Lucius was cut off as he tried to walk towards her, mostly to rest on the far side of the tree. However he tripped and fell face first into her. Landing on her clean back. This lead to both of them falling right into the mud with a splash. Both of them were covered in mud. "Fuck now I'm all muddy."

The girl huffed. "L-look... Just... Just follow me." She said.

"Why would I do tha-" Lucius was cut off by an ass in his face. It was dirty and smelly and pushed right there. He was hard as a rock in seconds. "Ok... I guess I can."

"And pull up your pants. I don't want to be seen... Even if..." She paused. "Pull em up."

Lucius did as the woman got up and skipped across the small concrete dam just a short ways away. Lucius followed her as they retreated into the swamp. Their feet stepped through mud. The girl unafraid to squelch her sneakers right into deep mud as she went off the path, while Lucius was a bit more careful. She'd stop in a particularly muddy spot looking back at Lucius before he'd catch up enough and she'd wade on.

Eventually Lucius gave up, his outfit wasn't that important too him anyways, and ended up just wading through the mud with the girl. Then he noticed there was a bit of a path. While the ground was soft and wet, branches, needles and plants weren't in their way. Some branches clearly were pushed aside to make a path, even if the ground underneath was muddy... And full of muddy footprints.

Walking along they came to a house, a ways back from the road, on a small hillside. Lucius blinked. "Whose... Whose place is..."

The girl walked over to a part of the house facing the swamp, and opened a door to reveal a rather muddy looking room. "Come in. Strip." She said.

"C-can I get your name first?" Lucius asked. "I feel like at least having a name to say would help."

She paused. "L-lyra." She said a bit shy. "I'm Lyra."

"Lucius... Also an L." He let out also a bit awkward.

"Strip." Lyra said again.

Lucius felt saying no would end poorly so he did, Lyra watching him as his clothes were taken and put on an ottoman nearby. Lyra waited until he was naked and searched his pocket, pulling out his phone, wallet and keys, and walked over to a closet, to reveal a washing machine. She put Lucius's things in a basket on top and then put his clothes into the machine.

Lucius paused. "Th-thank you." He said.

"You're earning this." She said. "M-mind if I suck your cock now." She muttered.

"You sure that's me earning it?"

Lyra was quiet. "I mean... I'd prefer you stick it in my dirty hole... But... I um..." The smell of her shit from before was still in the air.

Lucius paused. "I... I can do that."

Lyra gulped. "A-are you s-sure?"

Lucius shrugged. "Whats the harm. I'm a mess, you're a mess... What's a little more mess."

"R-really?" Lyra asked pausing.

"Yes. Really." Lucius said. What hole do you want? I'll do it. Why not." He said as, to prove his point, he reached and groped Lyra.

Lyra gulped and paused. "H-hold on let go." She said as she waited for Lucius to do so. When he did she turned around and lifted her skirt pulling aside her panties. There was a dirty brown spot there, some shit dropping to the floor.

"Y-you dropped some."

"What? does it bother you?" Lyra asked. "Cause you can walk home naked."

"No... If you don't mind then." He sighed and slipped up to her. It was kinda gross. Her ass was smeared in her own shit. Lucius... Kinda liked it. His cock moved to slip into her ass with a bit of a squish. "Its nice and soft." He said to her. "Soft and wet."

She moaned. This was a first. Any guys in the past had just fucked off. Lame wimps. This guy though. "Mmm. I know. I love it~" She hummed. "The feeling of mud and muck on my skin. Its so good." She let out. "You like it?"

Lucius answered that question by sliding into her ass. She moaned and he kept going until he was balls deep into her. "I... I approve of it." He said picking his words.

"Well. If you approve, make me understand how much you approve." Lyra said.

Lucius heard that as he began to thrust into her ass, each thrust ending with an extra sticky smack into Lyra's rear end. As he did she began to let out wet farts. "What? You've still got more in you?" Lucius asked.

"I... I..." Lyra said looking ashamed. "I might have planned this for today and held my load in for a long time." She said to herself as much as Lucius.

"Well, I can..." He thrust into her hard, which got a moan out of Lyra. "I can feel something up here. If its gotta go, let it go." He said.

Lyra paused. "R-really? Y-you sure?" She asked. "E-every guy never said they were ok with that!"

Lucius glanced. "Look... I'm turned on as hell right now." He said groping Lyra's tits. "So... I don't care. IF you want, shit, if you don't hold it. But I don't care. Probably will need a shower later." He muttered.

"Mmm... Well, if you need to go... This room is made for messes." She said. "S-so... D-don't clean up here."

Lucius didn't expect that. But... He pushed into her harder. Thrusting faster and faster. Setting up a rhythym. As he kept going Lyra began to moan. "Mmm! F-fuck! D-damn!" She moaned.

Lucius kept going, groping Lyra's chest at all times as he hit the shit in her ass. "Damn, you keep pushing." He said. "Gonna shit soon."

"I-if you keep pounding? M-maybe?"

"Good. I wanna see that run down your legs and then fuck you in it."

"G-god! You dirty bastard! Kiss me now!" She said.

Surprised Lucius leaned forwards as Lyra moved for a deep, deep kiss. Well, he didn't expect one, but once she had her lips on him Lyra kept him as close as she could. Her tongue entering his mouth as she was enthusiastic about the kiss. Between the kiss, and the groping and his thrusting Lucius finally came into Lyra, grabbing her tight.

When they broke for breath Lyra also moaned out an orgasm just as Lucius pulled out. As he did shit almost slid out of her ass onto the ground with a splatter. Panting Lyra hummed turning around, still leaking shit from her ass. "D-damn... You are dirty." She said.

Lucius was a bit soft too. "A-also kinda soft."

Lyra paused. "C'mon." She said as she went upstairs. Right at the top of the stairs there was a door, opening it there was a bathroom. "You can shower here. I'll wait for your laundry to finish." She said.

"You're not gonna clean up?" Lucius asked.

"No... Since your clothes is down there, and down there is a mess, why wash up before your clothes are done?" She asked.

"I mean... I can wait with you for a bit. No point in me washing and waiting up here naked before my clothes are dry."

"B-but its gross down there."

"Look." Lucius said as he tugged on his cock, which was coated in shit. "I'm already gross as hell. What's another half an hour of being grimy."

Lyra paused and gulped. "Th-thanks." She said. "Maybe we can talk. Um... Maybe exchange phone numbers too?"

Lucius nodded, going downstairs he went to his phone and unlocked it. Lyra put in a number, and, out of curiosity, Lucius texted it quickly. In a basket by the phone, a screen lit up and a phone buzzed. "You were serious."

"What can I say. Unlike most guys, well, you're rather... Gross. And I've got something for gross things." Lyra took off her shoes and then made sure to step her feet into her shit pile from when Lucius had fucked her.

Lucius sat down on a dirty couch. Lyra sat next to him. After a moment he paused. "Put your feet up." He said to her.

Lyra took a moment as she lay across him, her feet landing right by her crotch with a dirty smush. "I... I think you are a keeper."

"This is very sudden... But..." Lucius paused as he felt dirty feet rub against his cock. "I... Well we can at least try this again."