All Comments on 'The Swan'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 8 years ago
Although

a bit formulaic this isn't too bad with some insight anyway. What's the message? Don't let your fat wife get thin, she'll only cheat on you? (or Guns kept at home are apt to cause problems?) There was quite a build up relating to their comfortable retired existence and the good times that ought to have been ahead. But wifey went from a plain Jane to a nearly-9 (is such a transformation really possible?) so wanted to try what she'd been missing. Once again there's the confusion for women: will hubby approve? Given the number of husbands who write in here saying that the thing they really want is to see wifey fuck another man, no wonder the ladies are confused. The style of writing is a bit note-like with a lack of urgency; considering the actual events, the discovery of an affair, a near-divorce and an attempted suicide, somehow the story doesn't grab you with the level of drama that the events should imply, and comes across a bit dull somehow. But there are no glaring mistakes that spring to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
????

Ive seen it many times but what does raac stand for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
raac

reconcile at any cost

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
Not enjoyable, actually...

...might be my fault, but I missed i.e. direct speech. The story was boring due to the lack of suspension. Furthermore you´ve lost yourself in descriptions of "typical male behaviour" (got drunk Monday, Tuesday - Wednesday was a repeat of Monday, Thursday a repeat of Tuesday etc). I don´t believe that most men in that situation instantly turn into useless drunks - unless of course they turn out to be useless and without self-esteem.

All in all I´ve rated this story with 1 star - for your efford.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I liked it...

I liked it...Even if the plot wasn't a new one...But the story wasn't long, flowed to a easy read...It have some issues like: How could the son and daughter stay for so long away from home, having children of their own? Why did they needed a house so big? Why was the wife so easily influenced by her new friends? I could understand the breats lifting, but why change her face after 55 years? 3*

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
A good story

showing what happens when one spouse strays.

Anon likes it really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The story was okay, but

it read like a manual on putting a complicated toy together. There was no emotion. If you were telling this story at a party, many listeners would wander away to get another drink and talk to someone else.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm ok i guess

It's a loving wife story in the LW section,it got most of the major usual topics

I will allways have trouble believing that when a woman has this kind of plastic surgery at her age her body wouldn't show the signs of it,i mean her body must look like a zipcollection,not very attractive to a 30 something doctor but it's a story right ?

I didn't like the narative style either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
everyone would walk away from your sorry ass anony!!!!

In fact most wouldn't even stand next to your old ugly fat fag ass 5 to offset your 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

FreewheelFreewheelalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Plastic Surgery does reduce aging

My wife has had these procedures done as in the story and I am sure there must be many sceptics but the fact is: the surgery works. My wife is a different woman, at least physically. Going from an ugly duckling to a swan takes some time to accept the changes and become mentally capable of fending off suitors. My wife is often hit on while out, and not just bars, malls, restaurants, ball games, etc. It is very flattering to her but so far she has not been tempted to stray, and the bottom line is 55 becomes a hot 35.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-everyone would walk away.........

Shut the fuck up Bonnie. You're just bitching at yourself. Remember, you're an anon now. How's that feel? lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No way!

No way I could take her back. She threw away the marriage. She will forever dream of her young stud with the big dick and the wonderful sex.

Even if I would be totally alone, I could not accept her back in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anyone who chose to stay

must have not missed the entire brain with their shot.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 8 years ago
Getting back together.......

Not just no but Hell NO. He gave her an ultimatum and she made her choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just too contrived, contradictory, and predictable.

A woman who is 5'6" and weighs 175 pounds is addicted to hot fudge sundaes, not exercise.

The grandparents of a close knit family do not move thousands of miles away from their daughter and grand child to play golf and enjoy the weather. Take a few months off during the winter, yes. Move from Boston to Austin, not a close knit family.

Cosmetic surgery merely for esthetics has only one purpose, to be more attractive. The wife obvious wanted to go on the hunt, and the dumb shit husband bought her the bait. His turning to getting drunk made me start to sympathize with the wife, almost. What a loser, and a slut. Guess they deserve each other.

She decided to quit fucking the doctor only after she found herself locked out of the house. Once they settle back in Boston she will be fucking around again, only much more discretely. Anyone dumb enough to attempt suicide over a whore deserves the life that stupid self pity engenders.

Men age like wine, and women age like cheese. This guy was prime for attractive divorced/widowed women looking for a mature man of independent means and decent personality for travel, companionship, and sex. Helen would become a joke among the young doctors looking for some desperate enthusiastic pussy, until age finally caught up with her. Of course she has dumb shit on a leash, so she will have her cake and fuck it too. And I don't blame her. If this guy is that stupid he deserves everything she does to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At Least

At least it was a .22. Anything with a larger caliber and the story would have gone in a different direction. Maybe her suicide when she found out? Ok. It's a RAAC story. So what? These have a place in Lit. also. Give 3 for effort. At least it wasn't a willing cuck story. That's worth something.

Hopefully you will find an editor or proofreader in the near future. You could have added to the conflict. More emoton etc. Overall a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHAT?

Your story was fine until the end...why get back together? Somethings when broken cannot be put back together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK story.

The husband that you describe is almost as selfish as she is. He attempts suicide with his daughter there to help him get through this trying time. Also, in preparation of separating, he cancels all of her credit cards and then won't let her in the house, so that she has no place to go. By the way, on what grounds would a lawyer get a restraining order keeping her 1000 feet away from the house? It's legally her home too. The only way that you can get something like that is for physical protection, not mere infidelity, and such orders are not so easy to get, unless there's some sort of tangible evidence of abuse. By the way, I am a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A well-written story, but ...

not very sexy. None enough of the illicit thrills which I come to literotica for. Still, well-written, and I appreciate the effort. Thanks.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
The effects of weight loss and cosmetic surgery

There's a real psychological effect. My wife underwent gastric bypass surgery, and during the pre-surgery counseling sessions the doctors warned everyone about some of the things that people who lose a lot of weight and remake their bodies are prone to. One of them was changes is sexual behavior, all the way out to sexual addictions.

As far as David's behavior goes, people in depression become very self-involved and unable to think about others. His attempt at suicide, without ever vocalizing it first, showed that he really was trying to end it and not just making "a cry for help." His decision to give Helen another chance was probably a combination of his depression and the difficulty of starting over again at his age. If Helen cheats again, he'll make sure there's nobody around to call 911.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I thought the suicide was cowardly. His depressive state would have been evident...

....to his children and his breakdown would more than likely have precipitated a visit to a psychiatrist at the insistence of the daughter....if he'd waited just one day. As it was, he went from bad to near dead in just a few hours.

And wifey got so fucked in the head, she thought it was OK to cheat. Once stoned on that bigger, more ardent cock, she wasn't giving it up.

Promises from cheaters and chronic liars mean nothing. She cannot be trusted under any circumstances, and taking it "one day at a time" is meaningless drivel to the victim of infidelity. Let the divorce go through. Live platonically and find what happiness you can in someone else's arms. There is no doubt, that having tasted that better sex, she'll go in search again as soon as she gets an itch. If she continues the pellet therapy, there will be no loyalty.....ever. But then, who would believe there would be, after such a cruel, blatant and careless betrayal?

Oh, and you didn't get into any detail about mending fences with the kids.

So, OK, but not great.

Thank you.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read***

Was the Doctor a red head?? Thanks for sharing

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Again liked the comments better than the story - 2*

I agree 100% with the last part of NextTimeAround's comments (the part after the examination of morals). I don't agree with the morality message of BTB or RAAC stories but that doesn't mean they couldn't be entertaining if written better than this one. It wasn't bad really, just boring, not because of lack of sex in it but because of lack of excitement, drama, entertainment. Some of us read fiction to be entertained. If I could trust the reviews of LW stories more, I would know which ones to skip after a quick glance at comments. I'm encouraged though, the comments here seem to be headed that way.

cap5356cap5356almost 8 years ago
touching story

this is a very touching story. shows how any couple no matter how long they have been together with a family can be so far apart so quickly. true the surgery that she had is what did it in for her. she was not use to so many men hitting on her all her life and then to have that one keep pressing her on it finally took its toll. he made her forget what she had at home completely. but glad that they were able to get back together at the end of the story. great writing

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Enthralling Story

I you want to maintain your BTB attitude you have to stay away from hospitals. Letting someone take care of you 24/7 for months will break down your anger. But basically they should have discussed the why of it all before having all the operations. She wanted to be hit upon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another BS Story Hard To Believe

I find it hard to believe that he would shoot himself after starting the divorce process.. He wimped out!

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Good story!

Very enjoyable read. It was also very sad. It could have been longer. Five stars!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"She replied that it was over" - Giving her the benefit of the doubt that she ended it, why the fuck did she have to go see him to do it?

Normally I wouldn't think he would have much of a case against the hospital, and I'm STILL not sure, but the fact that they could be heard in the corridor gives some weight to his case.

"She said the sex was beyond just good and he was not only very large but he was hard as steel and could fuck forever." - Boy, I'll bet THAT gives him the warm fuzzies!

"family first, she had forgotten that and had only been thinking of herself but didn't realize that until I was in the hospital." - It's pretty sad that it took him attempting suicide to realize that, especially since he had already confronted her with her infidelity.

As I've said in other stories, if he's happy I guess I'm okay, especially where divorce would hurt him as much as her, but I still would have dumped her ass.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Happy Ending,.....perhaps

I do agree with sbrooks103x and cap5356 comments.

Once a woman has cosmetic surgery to help regain her youth. Another part of dies see she 55, though her husband still looks 55 !

They are bith now out of sync. Teally the husband need a tummy tuck, eye lift, and hit the gym bloody hard.

Fit, healthy body will normally ( apart from certain medical conditions ) will help increase libido.

The wifes had increase with being desired by other younger men, and the wife still sees her loving husband as an old 55 year old man.

Her teenage years feeling clouded her judgement that she was not a single woman, but a wife, a mother, she had a lovely home.

She did not see beyond the end of a cock, the after glow of an orgasm was more fulfilling than a lovely home.

IMO wife character should being doing more sexual things with and for her husband.

Even set him up with another woman even if she has to pay for a young, attractive escort.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Sorry. Nowhere Near Believable

No man attempts suicide, then takes back the cheating whore who caused him to try to end his life. Now the next bullet to be fired will be hubby putting one in wife's brain.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Why the fuck would he just stand there by the door.

That is the time to deal with it right then and there.

Divorce the cheating cunt then, or confront them both and raise hell.

NOT wait a week day after day of her fucking the dickwad and getting shitfaced drunk hoping she will confess.

Stupid.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pure bullshit.

Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Who the fuck is this author trying to kid writing this garbage.......??????

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU

and the eyes control the psyche, TK U MLJ LV NV

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

internet theory:

everything after the line: "I just knew I was doing the right thing so I placed the .22 caliber revolver against me head and pulled the trigger... "

was just his dying thoughts. like in birdman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NFW!

Divorce the cheating slut! She'll do it again! Once a cheater, always a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible

A lying cheating selfish slut wife talking about how the sex was so good she was addicted and he took her back? She couldn't resist the doctors advances the first time? She was given multiple chances to come clean and then when given the choice of the marriage or the affair she chose the affair. She doesn't love her husband, as she proved over and over again. Why in the hell would he take her back? She only broke it off because he followed though with his threat and it now started affecting her directly. And then she started claiming abuse? It was all about her. In marriage you have to put your spouse first and she didnt.

There can be no trust anymore. What's to stop her from doing it again? Absolutely nothing. He would have been much better off divorcing her.

How can he just disregard that she told him the other guy was SO much better and she had to keep going back?

Finally there is absolutely no way the marriage can be stronger. There is no trust. Chances are she will be more discreet in the future.

Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

Divorce her cheating ass. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
this a completely stupid fucking husband

his kids probley think dad's a moron and a pussy. Really, he'd kill himself over a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

LOL, another story about a pussy-whipped cuck.......so typical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She is the worst kind of human being

She finally gets pretty and she becomes the most selfish person on the planet. Seriously what a crap ending.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 6 years ago
No chance of reconciliation!

She made her choice to continue the affair despite how it hurt her knowing husband; she is a selfish slut and he is either stupid or naive. Not believable that they could reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a pathetic cuck/wimp crap!!!

More shit isnt possible!!!

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Solving the problem by moving slut from Austin to Boston?? Not!!

This story is not credible. She is the same untrustworthy and insensitive person whether she is in Austin or Boston. She knew that he knew and despite breaking his heart, continued her affair until served. How is she suddenly able to resist temptation and raging hormones in Boston? And lots of young studly doctors in Boston. Doubtful!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Is this idiot having sizing issues with his cock cage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RAAC BULLSHIT...

someone cares that little for you or your feelings, it's easy to find a way to live without them. Hell, even the wimp, pussy faced faggot you portray in this story even started the process of separating this piece of human waste from his life.

norcal62norcal62about 6 years ago
Use alcohol as a crutch, rather than having him run away.

At least that was somewhat different from the usual LW fare. Sappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So, your main character is a pussy-whipped, little bitch who accepts his place as a creampie-eating wimp?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Cheating?

You were good for only three times a week? And you wondered why she had to find someone to satisfy her? At sixty I was still getting it five or six times a week, leaving the weekend for family and friends, when my wife didn't feel like it I had a lady I saw on the side. As for size. before we married my wife had a ton of lovers but one thing she always told me was that size didn't matter, what mattered and made it better was being with someone new or just knowing she was doing something she wasn't supposed to. Being a salesman I was also a player, being at only 7" 3/4" inches i knew I wasn't one of the gifted ones. when I would ask the ladies that if their husbands were bigger, What were they doing going our with me, It's not the size, it's what you do to me, and the excitment of being with someone other than my husband. was what I heard the most. other than getting revenge. Blame yourself, don''t blame your wife for failing her. you are the one that needed to make changes in his life so that you could be a husband to her.

Jack99Jack99over 5 years ago
@widowedidiot

You do realize this is fiction, right? These people aren't real.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Details

Several things are outta whack. Biggest is that a .22 LR is unlikely to blow out the second second section of skull it gets to. Also, to miss the brain, the pistol had to be almost parallel to his head ... which, incidentally, makes the amount of bone to penetrate much thicker! It is also a very awkward position to hold a revolver. The wrist has to be twisted and the trigger finger is weakened. No one would do that unless he or she wanted to survive the (very risky) attempt.

The story is almost totally narrated by Hubby. Let the characters speak in their own words, not reported by the narrator. The entire story is heavily Pollyanna and many situations are just odd. Hubby doesn’t want to confront Sweetie when he first discovers her dalliance ... but he DOES want to snipe at her! And then delays doing anything effective!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The worst of a bad run of stories

The protagonist is a museum quality specimen of the stock LW weak/cuck husband character. The wife is also the stock perfect wife who is struck by the LW Martian Slut Ray....she just can't control herself. Then, we have the author's favorite overused plot devices - the really big, hard cock trope on someone much younger.When the children told him to give her another chance, he should have told them to fuck off. More to the point, the soy boy husband shouldn't have asked them, but that's part of the weak character that has been written.

Finally, Widowedidiot has outed himself as a prevaricator in his comment. He claims that he's not all that big, but that women tell him it doesn't matter that he's not all that big because he uses it well. Given the 7.75" he claims, he is more than 2.5" longer than average. Because the variance around the cock length average is so small, the Idiot is claiming to have a cock that bigger than about 999 out of a 1,000. It's virtually guaranteed that the Idiot's girlfriends, if he actually had any, would not have experienced a bigger cock than his. In fact, he, if he actually had such a cock, would be by far the biggest they were likely to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
a question:

Why do the cheating wives in these stories always tell their husbands how great or how much better the cheating sex was compared to what the husband can provide AND they say this in their attempt to apologize and make up? The husband in most of these stories then gladly takes her back. Why? You can never match up sex wise, she just said that, so at some point she will go back to sex outside your marriage. More likely story would be the wife says the sex was no better so that way the guy MAY have some feeling of adequacy when they return to sex together.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
If this was an attempt at life

It sucks, you do know that less than 3% kills themselves over a divorce. They didn’t even get that far. I’m find it funny that he if attempted to kill himself since he hired a shark. Then he just falls apart. I gave it a 3 but it’s closer to 2.3.

desertdog43desertdog43over 4 years ago
Gentlemen don't kick in doors ?

Most people I know would after hearing wifey squeeeelin ! on the other side.

You'd be surprised how easy kickin in doors actually is. Metal ones little harder.

Short vid clip for evidence, and posting to all her contacts will solve his slut problem.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
AM I in the minority?

I found it sadly believable. Empty nesters sometimes panic and lose themselves. Long-time husbands try to get through it, but seldom can and move to end the marriage. It's heartbreaking. Good story.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
When

When will any of these authors write about a man who has a set of balls, you don’t have write about a man who is Rambo but at least write about someone who is believable. ⭐️

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
I'm with Anon 04/02/19 on this one...

I enjoy a good reconciliation story if it's well thought out and believable. This one was not. I just can't buy them getting back together and having any shred of respect between them. Clearly he felt he couldn't live without her so I suppose he was desperate, but having a good marriage again after this betrayal? No, don't believe it.

What kind of woman tells her husband, while he's lying in a hospital bed after a 12 hour surgery to save his life after attempted suicide, that she couldn't resist fucking the shit out of her young, handsome, suave lover because he had a horse cock and endless stamina and gave her so many orgasms that she all but worshipped him? Bitch, you couldn't have softened that blow a bit? Why would any man with a scrap of self-respect even want to be in the same room with this callous slut? Stay with her and trust her again? Not hardly. What's all this "great sex" with her husband she was talking about in the end? Couldn't have been too great if she found Dr. Bigdick so irresistible that she didn't take her husband's offer to call it off and try to work on their marriage.

So in the end she slithers her way back into his house and takes care of his invalid ass for a few weeks and he takes her back. Then the author decides to just skip over all those tedious details about how they worked it out once they moved, how she resisted temptation again, how she atoned for being a disgusting slut and utterly betraying her husband, how the suicidal wimp regained his trust in the bitch, how he discovered any tiny amount of self-respect again, how he was able to overcome his feelings of complete inferiority when his whore of a wife inevitably compared his "great sex" to the addictive big dickings she used to get... You know, the things that would have made this story at least a tiny bit believable.

Just... not a good story. At all. Full of clichés, poor dialogue, improbable character reactions, you name it. I could have forgiven all that had the outcome resulted in a satisfying reconciliation but it was sadly dialed in once the drama was over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuck...

She fucks around and he gets drunk...what a manly response!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Neither spouse is an admirable character

At age 50 the MC has lots of money and good health so he retires to McMansionville and spends all of his time over the next 5 years playing golf and drinking, aside from episodes of looking after his wife during her recoveries from a variety of vanity surgeries. He does nothing to contribute to society outside of his privileged bubble. Somehow it does not seem surprising he so readily turned to suicide in the face of adversity. He is a spoiled, self indulgent and lazy man. He can't even mangage to kill himself. He should have paid someone else to do it.

It would be nice to give Ms Plastic Surgery credit for performing volunteer work but it turns out she was doing it to cruise for strange cock. That kinda kills the idea of it involving any type of self sacrificial generosity on her part. Once she found Dr Big Dick, she readily released the inner slut that had been hidden under fat and frumpy clothes all those years. Does anyone really believe she's now going to be faithful to a dependent wimp with a soft dick and a plate in his head?

Thank you, Freewheel, for further proof that money can't buy happiness, turn a wimp into a man or keep a slut from showing her true nature.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Have a head wound from a gunshot that required 12 hrs of surgery and the fact even before going to the hospital he died twice, to write that he got better with no lasting effects is nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NFW!

Everyone knows that, "you swallow the gun", it blows out the back of your skull. Yep, even a 22cal will do it. Me, I wouldn't of done anything remotely like, killing myself. I would of just went through with the divorce.

beretta84beretta84over 3 years ago
she didn't end it..

wity DR clark until hubby locked her out of the house. so she went over Sunday PM & fucked his brains out then, so innocently, went home. she must have thought hubby was stupid. goes shopping but doesn't buy anything. gets fucked & leaves her panties to be found lying on the floor.

this was not well written.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Hate it

Hate it when the cuck husband shoots himself. If he has three bullets, then he shoots her lover first, then her, and if he chooses he has one for himself. If he has only two bullets, then he should just shoot her first, and so on. If he has only one bullet, then use it on her. Problem solved.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Seriously? What did he expect?

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

lame and I hated it. Suicide is the worst way to kill yourself. It is extremely selfish. Every person you leave behind never forgets - ever.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Sadly he’s the very definition of a wimp, even lying in a hospital bed she cheerfully tells him the sex was better than with him and he still takes her back. Future performance issues ahead me thinks.

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

Why does the wife always go into the sexual details of her cheating? Why does the husband want to hear any of that? Is it just because authors think the audience won’t be satisfied otherwise? — Then tell the story from the wife’s POV, or go third person. I’m not a man, but as a woman, I know instinctively that insulting, denigrating, and otherwise hurting my husband in the name of “coming clean” is the very last thing I would ever do and if he really wanted to hear the play-by-play, I would seriously reconsider my desire to reconcile and save our marriage.

/

Just once I want to hear the husband say, “Whoa! Why the fuck would you think I wanted to know all that? Do you really hate me that much? Bad enough to know you cheated, but now you want to feed me the juicy details as well… Get out.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, I really do. But Wednesday and later would have ended it completely after how he was Tuesday. She had to know he knew, she had to see what it was doing to him.... and she didn't give a damn. "I was addicted after the first time" is the most bullshit excuse I've ever heard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story is good. but I dislike men who are not men. try to commit suicide because of of wifes choices does not compute. throw her off a bridge and get on with life, not take her back.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

He gave her many chances and she still left. That right there shows what she did not even think about his feelings and should've left her. Wow this ending is probably one of the worse I've read on here

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

1 star. This story is so fucked up in so many ways that it is absurd to even list the nonsense in it. There are some motives this author keeps on pumping again and again in all of his stories but this time he just went overboard. What is this sci-fi about cosmetic surgery? Even the most expensive ones are very often unsuccessful but here it is, all successful and that turned 55 year old into 35 year old then she became 65 year old and then again good looking men are hitting on her. Then the hubby shoots himself in head but survives and reconciles and has sex again. These are not my conclusions, this is what this author wrote, apparently with a straight face.

Can you write something more stupid? Why don't you try, I think you are the one that would be able to compete with Saddletramp.

The funniest part in all of this is that a bunch of moron commenters are going at this like this is some event that has really happened.

This is a comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@dark2donut2, I notice you Sneer while commenting on this author, as well as Saddletramp. What ever occurs in their stories is in their world. Not yours nor mine. We as visitors can either accept, or move along. I am not a contributor, and I notice that you also contribute nothing to these tales except your comments, hateful as they are. I for one appreciate these writers. Their efforts are freely given by them, so that I can get a few moments of pleasure from the tales they contribute. Freewheel, I liked your story. Continue writing please. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not for me. Why do you make the husband's so pathetic in you story? He could of stopped her from cheating by confronting her but no, he went the wait and see how it goes approach. And when he finally confronted the whore, she still chose her lover? But that wasn't enough was it? You then had him try and commit suicide. And because the whore decided to nurse him back to health, that was enough for her to be taken back. Didn't like it at all.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

Too ridiculous to be enjoyable ⭐️

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

She's a slut, and he's a CUCK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a disgustingly wimpy bloke! Why just keep checking her panties for cum...why not take a big lick with ur tongue OR maybe swallow it just to be extra sure it was cum! Asshole like this disgust me...sniffing panties and doing nothing despite knowing that the spouse is fucking on them! I guess u have some deeply gay faggots that give the outward appearance of being hetero...but have deep seated desires to be gay...so they live in the thrill through the wife’s affair! This author is one!

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Ugh... disgustingly weak male MC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No wonder he missed his brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unreadable. Dialogue was either missing or not punctuated and separated. The story read like a transcript. Good story but could not get past page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a load of horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sooooo tired of these passive-aggressive LW men who get drunk, don't confront, and run away. Then, this one pulled a suicide gag (gag... because a .22 to the head isn't serious). I can see why she was involved with the sexy young doc. MC was essentially an emasculated male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No way to take her back, 100 k to fix her up w/o insurance, then spend 100k on yourself, get a new dick etc. I have no problem w/ killing oneself when pain is too much, maybe when emasculation and shame are too much, or to punish the cause of the pain emasculation and embarrassment, BUT, empty, delete, get rid of and disappear any and all monies, valuable and assets you have so the slut cant profit. She obviously has no regard for you your feelings your self respect etc, so killing yourself wont be a bump in her future UNLESS her future has none of your money to enable it. Then leave her a nasty gram and kill yourself, dont pretend you still love her or that she still loves you, taking away what enabled her to regain a joy of life was money, money also enabled her to afford the highlife and enjoy new lovers, make sure for your own final self respect to ensure she will have to whore herself out to enjoy her entitled fantasies. If she finds that repugnant good, if her life goes to shit great, if she decides to kill herself for her decisions and choices etc, great. Also, there is no excuse for fucking up a suicide w/ a gun unless you just want attention. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

jesus another pussy mc.. authors that are real men have died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic, what an obvious and heavy handed raac to an undeserving hoe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absurd raac.

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

Just ridiculous ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid, lazy writing. This writer committed the cardinal sin of writing by telling the reader instead of showing. Lazy and largely ineffective.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Stupid cuck garbage. "I can't leave without cheating cunt who doesn't care about me"???? WTF. Never mind suicide would hurt him and the kids and leave the fuckhole with all the money. One of the dumbest stories I read even BEFORE the idiotic reconciliation at the end. Wish could give it -100.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Find

Find it hard to believe ,a fifty five year old man in good health cannot have sex every day as this story says.

silverthorne16silverthorne164 months ago

"the sex was beyond just good and he was not only very large but he was hard as steel and could fuck forever." How the hell is the husband supposed to deal with a statement like that, without thinking that every time in the future that he and his wife have sex, that she'll be remembering that? I doubt many men would even want to get it up with their wife after hearing that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Minus 100.. at the very least. It actually hurts my sentiments that our country produces this sort of delusional writers !

Must be a product of either Harvard or CAL!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy603 months ago

He like the affair continue?? Is he stupid or what? There aint enough love in this world to accept a cheating wife, the guy was just a spineless weakling, afraid to start over and find some that would not cheat on him. Stupid Cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She never even apologized and just bragged about how good the other man was. And he took her back. This should have been a BTB.

silverthorne16silverthorne1627 days ago

For her "the sex was beyond just good and he was not only very large but he was hard as steel and could fuck forever"? How can she not, in the future, remember all that whenever they made love? How can he be sure that she didn't go back to cheating on him, but was simply much more careful not to be caught? The guy is a fool to take her back. Very lame ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous