The Swap

Story Info
First-time swingers swap with friends at a cozy cabin.
985 words
3.68
54.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SWAP

Sequoia laughs so loud that she spills her Moscato all over the carpet.

"Ah, shit, I'm sorry." She places a hand over her heart and starts toward the kitchen. "Don't move, I got it!"

"I can't take her anywhere," Josue says. He sits down on the floor and sips his scotch. "She's essentially feral."

"Oh trust me, we know," I say. "We've been cleaning up her messes for years."

"Well, that's nice to hear. I've grown pretty fond of her."

"Awwwwwww!" I coo. "Aren't you the cutest."

"I think it's time to cut you off." John snags my glass. "You are officially overserved."

"You are both so boring. I'm going to check on Sequoia."

I go to the kitchen in search of my friend. I toss another log on the stove and join her at the sink.

"You don't have to wash dishes, you know. They'll still be here tomorrow."

"I know I don't have to, I want to. Because you guys are such lovely hosts."

"You could always clean up the wine instead. Remember? The reason you came in here in the first place?"

"Oh my God, I completely forgot!" She dries the soapy water off her hands. "I'm so sorry, I'll go right now."

"No, no, it's fine. We're on vacation!" I set down my glass on the counter. "I really like Josue for you, by the way. He's great. And, I mean, wowza! That man is sex on a stick. No wonder I haven't seen you in months."

"You want to fuck him?"

"Totally. If we were both single I would be all over that."

"No, I'm serious. Do you want to have sex with him? We're swingers."

I dramatically smack my hand on the counter.

"What! No way. Really? You're swingers?"

"Yeah, Josue got me into it." She climbs on the counter. "He has a bunch of friends in the scene. I decided to give it a try at a party one night and we had the best time. It's actually made us closer."

"Huh." I sip my wine. "Yeah, I think I'd be into that. I don't even know how I would bring it up with John though. It would crush him."

"Me and Josue were actually talking about it on the drive up, and he already asked John. He's in."

"Really? That's crazy!" I pause. "Okay. Wow. Are we really doing this?"

"It's up to you, babe," Sequoia says. "All you have to do is go in there and kiss my big beefy man."

I take a deep breath.

"Let's do it."

Sequoia surprises me with a kiss on the mouth. I kiss her back.

"You have my blessing," she says. "Namaste."

"You too."

We walk back into the living room. My stomach is tied up in knots. I decide to just go for it. I sit in Josue's lap and kiss him. His thick beard scratches my face. I feel the corners of his mouth turn up.

At first I feel guilty about my husband but then I realize that it's only been five minutes and he's moaning already. I briefly wonder if Sequoia is better in bed than me, but then Josue puts his thick hands around my waist and I don't care.

I slide my hand up his shirt and feel his stomach. I run my fingers through his chest hair and rub his nipples. His tongue darts in and out of my mouth.

I'm almost ashamed at how turned on I am. John and I have a great sex life. I wouldn't say we're in a rut, but there's definitely a routine. We know what works for us, and it's easy to just press those buttons. But everything Josue does is new. He fingers me and holds me in his lap. I start to plateau.

I glance over. John is watching me while Sequoia pleasures him. He winks and all my anxiety melts away. I relax and a deep body orgasm rocks my core.

"We should probably take this someplace more comfortable," Sequoia says. Her bare breast hangs out of her shirt and John has pink lipstick smeared on his face.

We go to the guest room and each couple picks a twin bed. We take off our clothes and leave the lights on.

It's strange to feel the weight of another man on top of me. He jerks himself off and sucks my breasts. He turns me over so I'm face down on the mattress and penetrates me from behind. I bite the comforter. He holds me down and fills me completely. He fucks me hard. I'm breathless.

I can hear John and Sequoia in the throes of passion. It turns me on. It reminds me of how sexy my husband is. It makes me want him more.

Josue is on his back and I climb on top of him. I lie upside down and take his thick uncircumcised cock into my mouth. The curve of my throat perfectly accommodates him. He has a dense mop of pubic hair that captures his scent. He wraps his arms around my back and goes to town on me.

We pleasure each other simultaneously and our bodies muffle our moans. I suck hard and fast. I bob up and down. I squeeze his balls. I stroke his perineum. His holds his orgasm until I'm ready and we climax together. He cums in my mouth and I swallow him down. I kiss his stomach.

Josue passes out immediately and I climb off him. Sequoia is sleeping in the nude on the other bed. I kiss them each on the cheek and tiptoe into the master bedroom. John is snoring.

I climb into bed and snuggle under his arm. He doesn't wake up.

"Good-night, Amy," he mutters.

"Good-night."

I kiss his chest and drift off.

*

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 6: Kink"