All Comments on 'The Swarm - Unraveling the Shadows'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This has been a very interesting story which sadly has a very strong ring of truth in the events written. Looking forward to more of your writings. I dont normally critique other writers vocabularly but I find yours very good in keeping your story moving.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

Loved it! just wished for more blood detail.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Piercing. Very good. 5*

teedeedubteedeedub11 months ago

Intriguing. Great story.

OvercriticalOvercritical9 months ago

I got through 3 pages of this incoherent mess before I gave up. Sometimes when you're into a story like this you should exercise patience and you will be rewarded with a neatly tied up package. I found that I didn't care so I bailed. One of my critical criteria is that I have to be able to root for at least one of the MCs. I was having trouble figuring out who were the MCs so sayonara to this and to this author 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...