The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 06

Story Info
Forgotten Innocence. Melissa is changed forever.
20.5k words
3.69
12.7k
26
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
667 Followers

Last chapter of the book The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit

Thank you for your patience. I hope you enjoyed Melissa and her internal struggle of her sexual awakening.

Warning:

The story turns dark at the end so read on to see Melissa's final journey in her new found sexual awakening. Turn away if you don't like stories of coercion or submission.

Innocence Gone, Final Chapter.

It was around 9:55 at night, just five minutes before Melissa's husband was supposed to call. I had told him in so many words that I had been fucking his wife and he couldn't do anything about it. Unless of course, he wanted his wife to know that he himself had in fact, committed adultery with another woman while he was on his business trip.

Kevin could have just as easily called his wife out and confronted her. The fact that I had admitted to being a visitor between his own wife's legs could have given him all the ammo he needed. Fortunately for both of us, Kevin believed that his wife was the victim of a sly seduction on my part and refused to believe that his own innocent wife would willingly participate in such a vile act of adultery.

I grabbed Melissa's phone which had been previously hidden away in her purse. Melissa had purposely turned it to silent mode so she wouldn't be disturbed while she knowingly and willingly laid in the arms of another man. I didn't want her to miss her call from her loving husband, Kevin, now did I? At 9:59pm the phone lit up with Kevin's number and name showing on the display. With admittedly a smug look on my face, I walked into the bedroom where my beautiful and just as devious wife, Kim was lying between Melissa's open legs.

The intimate couple wasn't doing anything sexual at the moment, in fact, it was a very serene, yet sensual scene before me. Melissa's hand was lying on the side of Kim's head while Kim rested on Melissa's inner thigh with her eyes closed. I had previously left the two women alone for an extended period of time to "get to know each other" and to talk about whatever women talk about while having their first lesbian affair together.

Several minutes ago, I could hear moaning until an obvious orgasm hit, then it would stop and all I could hear was a few words as they talked. Not long after, moans from the other woman could be heard. Melissa was being taught on how to please a woman, and of course, Kim had to demonstrate what she needed to do. As much as I wanted to join them or at least watch, I refrained. We wanted Melissa to learn to trust and actually like the woman who had knowingly seduced and fucked her own husband.

When I finally did enter the room, they both jumped as if they had forgotten I was even there. "Melissa, your purse kept buzzing so I got your phone out. It's Kevin, he keeps calling."

"Oh NOO. I can't talk to him! What would I say?" Melissa almost panicked but Kim calmed her down.

"Just relax lover, you're just hanging out with a couple of friends. He doesn't have to know that his wife has the taste of another woman on her lips."

"That's not helping, Kim!"

"Sorry, this is the chance to tell him about the party." Melissa tried to get up so she could leave the room to talk with her husband but Kim convinced her that she wasn't doing anything to be ashamed of and to stay in bed with her.

I guess lying in another couple's bed with the wife who seduced her husband and the man who's been fucking her behind her own husband's back is nothing to be ashamed of, I had to laugh at that.

Finally, Melissa answered the constant buzzing.

"Hi babe, what's up? Yes, of course it's good to hear your voice, I just thought you would be busy tonight. Yes, sorry, I didn't have my phone on me, it was in the other room."

"What am I doing? Um, just hanging out with a couple of friends. I'm having an all nighter and having fun. No, you don't know them. They offered to keep me company while you were away." Kim almost laughed out loud at that comment.

Kevin felt as if his chest was constricting when he heard that his wife had company. He had a strong feeling that she was with the man who had seduced his wife, me, but didn't realize that it was about to be much more torturous.

Not letting the opportunity pass by, I stepped up behind Kim, who was conveniently still naked, lifted her ass into the air and slid my cock into her from behind while shoving her face into Melissa's pussy.

None of us were paying any attention to the bedroom door until we all saw him standing there. Steve had let himself in and was watching us. He was quickly hushed and motioned to come in. Melissa, in her shock and excitement, almost forgot she was talking to her husband.

"Oh my god" escaped Melissa's throat when she looked up and saw Steve. She looked embarrassed as if Steve catching her in a compromising position was worse than her own husband being on the phone while she lied there naked and spread eagle.

In Melissa's dismay, she tried her best to have a normal conversation as I slowly pushed into and pulled out of my wife's pussy, being as quiet as I could.

"Nothing babe...What's going on with you? Oh that, it was nothing." While Melissa's husband tried talking to his wife, she was getting her pussy eaten out by Kim. She tried her best to ignore the elephant in the room, Steve, but she couldn't get past the fact that she knew that Steve was there to fuck her yet again. Melissa felt desperation to get off the phone. Not so Kevin wouldn't find out what was going on but so she could jump Steve's bones and ride him to another earth shattering orgasm.

While Melissa tried talking on the phone, Steve got undressed and climbed onto the bed near Melissa. He then put his cock in front of her face and rubbed the head on her cheek opposite her phone, making her swoon.

Melissa, trying to regain her composure, closed her eyes so she could concentrate on what her husband was saying but did nothing to push Steve or Kim away from the torture she was enduring. Kim moved so I was no longer inside of her pussy and guided Steve to lie down next to Melissa. Kim then proceeded to suck his cock to make sure it was good and hard for the plans she had for it.

A few moments later, Kim somehow maneuvered a compliant Melissa into straddling Steve. Melissa was so focused on trying to talk to Kevin that she didn't even realize that Kim had maneuvered her into position to straddle Steve's cock. Reality hit when Kim pulled and pushed Melissa down, impaling Melissa onto Steve's hard shaft with one smooth, slick movement.

"Ahhhhhhh...". Melissa looked panicked at Kim and Steve, not knowing what to do, she was so focused on her husband that a mini orgasm went through her.

Kim, trying to keep Melissa calm, covered her mouth with her own for a few seconds. When she pulled away, Kim whispered for Melissa to bring up the party.

"Nothing babe, nothing...Oh god...Nothing, I'm fine. I got a little dizzy. I probably just need to drink some water, hey... there is a costume party tomorrow night and I was invited, if you don't want me to go I won't go...MMMmm. I'll just tell them I couldn't make it."

Kevin's chest got tight when he realized that the next words he said could change his marriage forever. All he could remember at that moment was what I told him about the party. "It's a house party and your wife is going to be the guest of honor. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do but it's the kind of party where couples share their partner."

He knew now that the party was real. "Um, well, babe...I ...I think you should... go... to the party, without me." A rush went through Kevin's body ending in the pit of his stomach, knowing that he had just given his wife permission to be a sex toy to total strangers. The thought of another man touching his sweet, innocent wife sickened him but he could see no choice without her finding out that he had cheated on her with another woman. Little did he know that she already knew.

I wanted to be the one fucking Melissa while she talked to Kevin but this would have to do, I thought. Melissa had her eyes closed, holding the phone to her ear while her husband talked to her. Kevin knew something more was happening but couldn't bring himself to admit that he knew what it was.

Melissa was quickly losing control of her body's reactions and knew that soon, she wouldn't be able to control her full climax that was quickly approaching. She couldn't help it, her hips moved as if they had a mind of their own, rotating on the extramarital cock that was buried inside of her. Kim certainly wasn't helping in the least. She was behind Melissa with her hands on her hips, grinding Melissa down onto the cock inside of her.

"Mel...Babe, you there?"

Melissa needed to get off the phone quickly. "Ooooh, yessss. I mean yes, I'm here. Ok, I'll go to the party if you insist. Be safe hun, I'll see you when you get home, I gotta go...Oh god...FFFFFuu"

Melissa dropped the phone not caring if she hung up or not. Her passion had taken over and only lust remained. I took the phone and stepped away from the bed to have a few words with Kevin. 


"Hey buddy, how's it going?"

"What's going on, where's Melissa, what are you doing with her?!?"

"Oh god, yes..." I had closed the door but we could still hear Melissa in the heat of passion.

"Don't worry about it my friend, I'm not touching her. Don't think for a moment that she's not in good hands though."

"What?!?"

"Hey, don't forget our deal. You cheated on her after showing your own wife that you had no interest in fucking her yourself. It's not Melissa's fault you turned her down after pleading with you to let her do things that she craved. You are the one who drove her into my bed and now I've been the man fucking your wife and it's at her own request."

"WHAT, WAIT!"

"That's right Kev, she's the one knocking on my door wanting it. She's become the predator now. Like I said before, your girl's a woman now. She's a wildcat in the sheets. Don't be too hard on her, she was sincerely seduced out of her panties by a practiced seducer. This is all new to her so she's constantly turned on so much that she can't even think straight anymore."

"Now, if you want your wife's mouth wrapped around your dick instead of whomever it's currently wrapped around, come to the party. Allow her to get all the sex she wants, to make up for all the sex you deprived her of. When she's done, you can take her home and be her husband again. Who knows, you might even like watching her be a total slut. Oh, and just so you know, even if you did decide to come home tonight, she isn't there. In fact, she won't be sleeping in her bed tonight."

"Hey, wait! If that's her making all those noises in the background it's obviously not you... then who is she with?"

I hung up the phone and turned it off, not answering his final question. Then I returned to the bedroom where the atmosphere had escalated. Kim was now facing Melissa while straddling Steve's face, his tongue lapping at her pussy. Melissa continued to impale herself onto Steve's soaking wet cock while the two girls made out and felt each others tits.

"Hey girls, let's switch it up a bit."

++++++++++

"Oh god, yes, Steve. Give it to me..." I was now underneath Melissa with my bare cock buried inside of her pussy while Steve knelt behind her pushing into Melissa's perfectly formed ass. "Oh god, I'm going to cum..." Kim was trying to get in so she could suck on Melissa's erect nipples but finally gave up and just masturbated herself. She knew tonight wasn't about her and knew she would get hers.

Right now it was about seducing this hot married girl and continuing her slut training. Kim had every intention of making Melissa her first long term lesbian lover. She hadn't planned on falling for her that way but she knew I would allow her another "secret."

"Fuck her guys, fuck the hell out of her. You like taking two men, Melissa? You like being a slut for my husband and my boyfriend? You want them to fuck you like this every weekend? I'll cover for you if you want it."

"Oh god yesss, fuck me...." Melissa was delirious while two cocks sawed in and out of her married body. "I need it so bad, fuck me, fuck me...."

"What do you think, Melissa? Want to be a slut like me and take as much cock as you want, whenever you need it?"

"Oh yes, please, I want it so bad. Please make them fuck me, don't let them stop...Fuck meeeeeee." Melissa was now crying. Her lust pushing out all her emotions as she came hard yet again as our cocks pumped in and out of her like a well lubed machine. When the pleasure reached an overwhelming peak, tears of pleasure started rolling down her cheeks.

"You ready, Steve? I can't hold it back anymore."

"Fuck yes, her ass is so fucking good buddy. I'm going to fill her ass. FUUUCK!." Steve pushed balls deep and unloaded his seed into Melissa's bowels while streams of my own cum shot into her pussy, milking me for every drop.

"Yes guys, fill Melissa's ass and pussy at the same time. God this is hot!!! Fill her full."

"OH GOD I can feel you both surging inside of me. FUUUUUUck..."

When both Steve and I finally finished shooting our cum deep inside of Melissa's holes to overflowing, we all collapsed onto the bed.

"It's so much hotter seeing you take both men in person, Melissa." Kim rolled onto Melissa as she lied there and intimately kissed her way down her body to lap up the mess we left between her legs. "Mmmm, let's see what we have down here...Oooo, my sweet slut got double stuffed good. You're all red and puffy, I'll take care of you, lover."

Both of us guys watched in silence and awe as Kim ate Melissa's creamy pussy to bring her off one last time before coming up to kiss and to share the creampie Kim had in her mouth. I had never before seen Kim act this way with another woman and certainly didn't expect her to snowball Melissa. I had a feeling these two women were going to be seeing a lot of each other behind my back, especially since Melissa accepted the sperm enriched saliva with a moan.

Eventually, Steve got dressed and went home to his wife while the two girls and I slept for who knows how long. I have to say, sleeping with my wife and another man's wife in the same bed is pretty incredible in a perverted, deranged kinda way. Later in the night, I heard a noise coming from somewhere in the house. Since I was now alone in the bed, I had to investigate.

When I finally found where the sounds were coming from I opened the guest room door. It was dark but I could see the shadows of two women in a 69 position. Both of them had similar bodies so I couldn't tell who was who, not that it mattered.

One girl was caressing the others ass, hips and back while the girl on top rested her head on the thigh of the girl below. They both seemed to be coming down from simultaneous orgasms that they both must have just given each other and I was a bit disappointed that I had missed the show.

The girl on top turned around and snuggled up to the other who held her in her arms. There were no words spoken between them as they held each other in a lover's embrace. After watching them kiss for a few more minutes, I heard the unmistakable sounds of sleep in their breathing. I had a raging erection from watching the incredibly sensual moment but didn't want to infringe on the obviously secret tryst.

In the morning, I woke to the smell of coffee brewing and the sounds of two women chatting. When I walked into the kitchen, all talking stopped as if I caught them sharing a secret. How could Melissa, who I had been fucking, be so comfortable with my wife? The same woman who admitted to seducing and fucking her husband? Women will always be a mystery.

"Good morning sweetie. Melissa was just telling me how you got her into bed the first time, you bad boy. Had to use a chemical motivator to get little slutty slut into the sack did you?" They both had a good laugh at my expense and I knew better than to banter with two women at the same time.

I still couldn't figure out the relationship Melissa had with my wife knowing what they knew about each other. In such a short period of time, they seemed to have become as close as sisters, or should I say lovers. I had a feeling that they were going to keep their secret of what I caught them doing last night in the shadows.

"I was telling my new girlfriend how much fun we were going to have tonight. Babe, I told her that tonight she was going to be the guest of honor. I also told her what that means. We've been totally honest with each other and guess what. She's totally up for it."

I was skeptical that Melissa actually knew and realized what this all meant for her. "Melissa, if you know what is going to happen tonight or what we at least hope to happen, tell me in your own words."

"Well, Um..."

"It's okay sweetie" Kim said, "tell him."

"I'm going to get... gang banged by as many men as I can handle. They're going to all fuck me. I mean, even though I'm a married woman, oh god.... I'm going to cheat on my husband with men who I don't even know yet."

Melissa's blush was undeniable.

"Wow, and you're okay with this, Melissa?"

"Oh she's more than okay with this, Mike." Kim then reached over, grabbed Melissa behind the head and brought her in. They kissed right in front of me. It wasn't just any kiss, it was the kind of kiss that a couple has only after they have fucked each other, no that's not right. Not fucked, made love too.

When they broke the kiss off, it was Melissa who pulled Kim in again for the kiss of the century. Wow! Is all I could think. Melissa wrapped her arms around Kim's neck, bringing her in for a hot, passionate, tongue filled kiss. It didn't last long but I was certainly hard in an instant. When they did separate, the look in each others eyes told me that they were more, much more, than just friends after last night. I started to wonder what else I missed while I slept.

Still looking into my wife's eyes, Melissa spoke. "Yes, Mike, I want it. I can't explain why, but your wife has convinced me that sex is supposed to be so much more. I'm definitely going back to my husband and I'm going to try to introduce him to my new found lust. I love him. That doesn't mean I can't at least try to have both worlds. I just hope it won't destroy us. Just a few weeks ago I would have thought I was nuts for just looking at a guy. Now I'm willing to do almost anything for my body's desire."

Melissa then kissed Kim again, telling me what I expected was true, even if the affair between Melissa and me didn't continue, Melissa was going to have an affair with the same woman who her own husband had an affair with. Irony can be funny sometimes.

Melissa didn't seem to know that her own husband was going to be spying on her tonight while she took on the party, so at least Kim didn't tell her that part. I was thinking that the fact that Melissa, knowing that Kevin had also cheated on her, was making her transition from innocent and naive to adulteress, much easier.

The day went on, Melissa went to work which kept her mind off of what she was going to allow herself to do. Every so often her mind would drift to what she might be doing in just a few hours and had to snap herself back to the now. Whenever her thoughts went to how wrong it was for her to cheat on her husband and to let a bunch of guys who she didn't know fuck her, she would think of Kim and how much she enjoyed the freedom to do as she pleased, sexually.

Melissa admired Kim and truth be told, also lusted after her. "Who says sex has to be between a man and a woman to be enjoyed. Is it an affair if my lover is a woman? My god, what is going on with me, my panties are soaked again."

Hours later, Melissa showed up at my door fully dressed as Snow White for the night. "Well, hello there."

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
667 Followers