The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Derek spoke, four scantily dressed women, wheeled a table down the walkway, stopping in the middle of the circular floor. The table looked like more of a roulette wheel than an actual table. On the wheel, laid a woman who was blindfolded and bound by her wrists at the ten and two position. Her legs were spread and bent at the knees with her feet bound to the device. Between her spread legs was a cut out where a man, or woman could make themselves comfortable when either orally satisfying their partner or by walking right up and penetrating her.

"Holy Fuck!" Was all that Kevin could muster to say. There before him laid his wife of barely a year. Her body no longer sported the Snow White outfit. Splayed before us was a completely naked woman who glistened with freshly applied oil. On the oil, a small amount of glitter sparkled. Her nipples had jewelry attached to them that looked like little vice grips which squeezed her nubs into hard erections, causing just enough pain to be extremely pleasurable. The pleasure wafted through her entire body shooting through to her clitoris. Her arousal overcame her nervousness.

Melissa's pussy was void of any hair, being shaved clean except for a small, thin strip right above her engorged, naturally lubricated and glistening labia.

"Our little girl here is special. She just recently got married and is only 19 years old with very little sexual experience. Tonight we're going to christen her body into being a real woman."

"I'm going to pass out," Kevin said. "I can't watch my wife being violated like this."

"Let me state, our little minx has given us full permission to satisfy every inch of her body and I do mean every single inch, if you know what I mean." The crowd roared knowing that tonight Melissa was going to be a three hole slut for whomever wanted to partake. Derek held up a piece of paper and continued. "Our little vixen has signed her full consent, but if she says to stop guys, it means you must stop or one of our guys might have to throw your naked ass into the street. I know nobody wants that, so be cool."

"So my little Aphrodite, in your own words, confirm to us all, what would make an absolutely perfect ending to tonight?"

Kevin looked as if he might jump right out of his skin at any moment as he waited for the next words out of his wife's mouth.

"I...I want to...need to...Oh god, I can't say it."

"That's ok my dear, since you've already given us all permission. But personally, I would like to hear exactly what you want so, let me ask you a few questions and you can answer."

Suddenly Melissa spoke up to quicken the inevitable.

"I can't wait anymore...I want you all to fuck me, please FUCK MEEEE!" Little did anyone know that while Melissa was getting prepared for her erotic journey, one of the women had rubbed some oil on her vagina and clitoris that warmed her intimate areas. She was burning up and needed release badly. It didn't hurt that the oil was combined with...for a lack of a better word, female viagra or aphrodisiac making every nerve in her body want to jump out of her body.

"Well, alright then." The crowd roared their approval. "We usually have a drawing for who goes first but we happen to have a birthday boy in the house. Shane is 18 today and wants to be a real man. Let's give him first shot at our new friend." Several men moaned in disappointment.

"Shane, c'mon up and collect your birthday gift."

Shane stepped out of the crowd as everyone moaned in despair while at the same time, applauding at the luck of their young friend.

"So, Shane, you've never fucked a woman right? Don't answer that because you told me yourself. We have a hot woman here who happens to be another man's wife. You've been denied all night so I'm sure this may be a short venture but that's ok, you're young so I'm sure you'll get more." Everyone laughed. "Are you ready to spill your seed in our little vixen here?"

"Hell yes, Mr. D. Let me at her."

"What would your first delicacy be then Shane?", as if offering him a menu at a fine restaurant. "I know her mouth is magical as I've personally sampled her, in fact, I've sampled pretty much all of her charms and I can tell you, however you want her first, you won't be disappointed. Oh and don't worry, she's been cleaned inside and out so you may indulge anyway you wish my friend. Just remember, if she says stop, you stop or you may be walking out of here with a permanent limp."

"I'm going to be sick", Kevin finally said.

Shane didn't say another word, he already knew what he wanted. Shane, the 18 year old virgin, simply dove down and buried his tongue between Melissa's splayed thighs and licked her dripping pussy. Apparently, Shane had been told that the taste of a woman was the best taste ever and wanted to get some. I can't fault a guy for wanting a taste. Good thing the girls were thorough in cleaning Melissa out.

"Ooohhh, fuuuuck...." Melissa's mouth opened and her hips rose as much as they could as Shane started eating her out giving Melissa an instant orgasm. Shane then stood up and in one easy stroke, shoved his bare cock balls deep into his first pussy. Only around a minute later, he shot his seed between her open legs prematurely making the crowd roar in laughter and applause.

"You all weren't really expecting a virgin to last very long did you, Derek laughed. Don't worry, Shane. I'm sure you'll be right back up my man, now go find another girl to get you back up so you can have another go."

Suddenly my wife, or Red, jumped up and started to clean Melissa up from Shane's mess. "There you go guys, I just wanted to help out." That elicited an appreciated applause.

"That glitter and oil all over her body is edible everybody, which means, dig in," Derek announced. Suddenly men from all sides approached the vixen. They all had lost their clothing along the way to the debauchery and did just what Derek told them to do. Her body was felt up, licked, bitten and sucked. A man went to her mouth and unceremoniously put his cock in her throat bringing another moan from Melissa's lips as she devoured the fresh meat while her pussy was being filled with strange cock.

When each was done, more men would step up and ram their rod, balls deep into her.

"Oh god, YESSS. Fuck me." Was all Melissa could manage to say. Man after man fucked Melissa in her mouth and in her pussy while others felt and sucked on her tits. Several women wanted in too, walking up to Melissa after a man would pull out only to lick and eat her dripping pussy. Melissa was going crazy in lust and having constant orgasms.

One of the women who had just eaten his wife out, came to Kevin and asked him to fuck her. "I noticed you're not getting into the action. Is there something I could do to help you out?" She reached for his zipper and without any resistance from Kevin, pulled his pants down along with his shorts. "Oh my, you do have a nice package. Nice and hard too. Mind if I indulge for a little while?"

She then turned her ass to Kevin, who was now sitting and quickly sat on his cock, burying him inside of her. Kevin couldn't keep his eyes off of his wife while she acted like a total whore for whomever wanted her. Kevin finally noticed something that he had not noticed before.

"Oh my god! They're not using condoms!"

"Neither are we sweetheart. The guest of honor usually uses condoms at these parties unless the guys are tested, looks like this one wanted it bare. Why do you care anyways. Now fuck me, stud," as she started bouncing on Kevin's rigid cock as hard as she could. It didn't take long for his balls to tightened up, unloading his second cum for the night, right up a total stranger's pussy.

"Mmmm, that was awesome. You need to loosen up a bit and get some of that girl before she gets all used up."

Kevin left the area and walked around the house wondering what went wrong with his life. "How am I ever going to be able to face Melissa again?" Little did he know that when he left, another man finally shoved his cock into Melissa's ass, making her a three hole slut for all the guys. She was finally taken off of the wheel and taken to a close by bed where she was used in every hole for the next hour.

Another half hour went by with everyone in a sexual daze. I couldn't have counted how many men fucked Melissa if I tried considering several men went at her more than once. Then finally, the debauchery came to an end.

++++++++++

"Okay everybody, times up for the little filly. She's given just as good as she's got, so it seems. Let's give her some space and get her cleaned up. We will be in the main bedroom for the duration where, as you know, I, as the host, get my cut yet again. If you kinksters want to watch, come on back. The rest of you get busy fucking in the other rooms, just stay out of the kitchen, I got to clean it and don't want no ass prints on the counters I fix food on."

Derek took Melissa to get cleaned up and Kevin finally returned hearing that his wife was going to be taken to another room.

"Don't worry, Kevin. She'll be safe, let's go see for ourselves."

Twenty minutes later, Melissa had been cleaned up and literally rinsed out. When Kevin and I walked into the bedroom, several people were watching as Melissa was bent over on Derek's bed. Derek saw me walk in and smiled, knowing that the show can now begin. He lined up his raging hard cock and without ceremony, penetrated Kevin's wife once again.

"Ohhhhh, yes, fuck me, keep fucking me." Melissa moaned. It seemed that the more Melissa took the more she wanted.

The "special potion," or oil that Derek used had all soaked into Melissa's body, keeping her as aroused as possible. Not even his closest friends and business acquaintances knew the ingredients. Sometimes the concoction lingered for days up to a week before wearing off completely. Tonight, he used as much as possible so Melissa would be pliable for as long as possible, he was wanting to hook her on the feeling long term for his own use.

"Mike, this woman you found is a spitfire. She can't get enough. Is this the guy you told me about?" Derek talked as if nothing was abnormal, even though he knew he was fucking Kevin's wife right in front of him as we stood there. Derek had a kink about cuckolding another man right in front of him.

"My man, I don't know how many studs fucked the girl but this is still some tight, sweet pussy. Her cunt just grabs at me and pulls be back inside of her." Derek made a show of pulling Melissa's ass cheeks up so Kevin could see the vulgar view of his sinister cock violating his wife's purity.

Derek loved the look on the husband's faces when they saw how big and think his cock was. Melissa was so petite that her pussy was completely stretched around the intruder, her pink inner lips being pulled out of her pussy on each out stroke. Most husbands never even realize their wives could take a cock his size.

"This is the wolf man I told you about, the rest you already know," I told him.

Talking quietly and carefully not to hint at who he was talking too. "This gal is one fucking nice piece of ass. I don't think I know the whole story but I don't give a fuck. What I do know is that I'm the host and the host get's to fuck the whore at the end of the night. Fortunately for me, this is the second time I've banged the slut, or third, depending how you look at it."

To prove his point, Derek grabbed Melissa's hips and started pounded her pussy hard, bringing the wife to yet another orgasm while burying his cock to the hilt on every thrust. He would then grind his hips into Melissa making her moan like the whore that he hoped to make her.

"Oh yes, that feels so good, her pussy is trying to milk me. She's going to be ruined if she isn't already."

Kevin's anger was boiling over but he knew he had to pay the price for his own indiscretions and certainly didn't want Melissa to know that he was standing right in front of her while she sinned so deeply. He didn't want to loose any chance of winning his wife back so he let her sow her wild oats so to speak. Her own indiscretions would have to wait til morning.

Kevin's heart sank again when Derek pulled away from his wife, leaving her pussy gaping, red and swollen. We could actually see her pussy throbbing, begging to be stuffed.

"What do you think wolf man?" Derek taunted Kevin a little bit, not wanting to give up his cuckolding but knowing his role in the situation. "You want some of this prime choice pussy? Or would you prefer to use her ass while I stay buried inside of her married cunt?"

"Nooo, what are you doing, fuck meeeee," Melissa moaned, "give it back..."

"Don't worry my little angel, are you aware of what air tight means?" Of course Melissa didn't. "I think we need to break you into something we think you're going to want more of."

"I just want cock. Give it to me."

From behind, Kevin felt a presence. He looked back and there sat Kim. She was slouched in a chair, naked, while her fingers massaged her pussy as she watched. "Hi lover. Do it, take her ass. She wants it, trust me." Kim stood, walked over to Melissa and presented her pussy wet fingers in front of her. Without hesitation, Melissa stuck her tongue out and licked the copious juices off of Kim's digits.

"Hey lover, we have a guy here who wants to stick his cock up your ass, would you like that? You can ride my friend Derek's big, hard cock while my other lover fucks you at the same time."

"I don't care, I just need more sex. Take me anyway you want, just fuck me and make me cum more." We all had an incredible view of Melissa's hips swaying and undulating, begging to be taken.

At about that time, Melissa took matters into her own hand. She knelt up, grabbed Derek by the neck and shoved her tongue down his throat while reaching for his cock. When she broke off the kiss, she had a death grip on the shaft and drew him back onto the bed.

"Oh shit man, we're being summoned gentlemen." Melissa pushed Derek onto his back and started sucking his cock, drooling and slobbering all over it. After only seconds, Melissa straddled Derek's cock and sank down onto it him one drop of her body, feeling his head bump into her cervix.

"OOOOooohhhh, fuuuuuuckk." The room stood silent as Melissa plunged herself onto the big cock until her juices started soaking Derek's balls and the bed below. Everyone stood around in awe as Melissa finally fell to Derek's chest and just lied there with his cock still embedded inside of her. The silence lasted until Derek finally spoke. "I think we're going to need some towels in here. Get in here stud before I change my mind, unless you would rather watch while I breed your wife."

Kevin froze at the statement. The realization hit him that another man's bare cock was dangerously close to his wife's uterus, forgetting how many men had already soiled her. Melissa was so aroused and in such a brain fog, that even though she felt a tinge of remorse when she heard the word husband, she still didn't connect that the man she loved was behind her being stripped by Kim.

After removing the last bit of clothing, Kim sucked Kevin's cock into her mouth until he was hard as he could get, which didn't take much. She then, guided him onto the bed behind his own wife who was impaled on another man with her cum running down his balls.

Kim, wanting to put things into focus for Kevin told him. "For the past year you have been playing with your wife for your own pleasure, not realizing that she has needs. That's what has brought us to this point, lover. Poor Melissa has had a year of foreplay instead of you fucking her like the woman she wanted to be."

Looking down at the view before him, he was conflicted at the vulgarity of seeing a huge, strongly veined cock, glistening from his own wife's juices, moving inside of his wife's pussy, forming a large, perfect, airtight seal.

Above her stuffed pussy was her small puckered anal cavern that was being offered to him. It didn't escape Kevin that it wasn't his wife who was offering her ass to him. Instead, it was a total stranger offering what should already be his to take if he so chose. Even so, Kevin's cock remained harder than he can ever remember.

Kim took some lube and rubbed it all over Kevin's cock before guiding the head against Melissa's rosebud. "Take it lover, take her ass." Kim pulled Kevin's cock and pushed it against Melissa's ass until the head popped inside of what Kevin thought was his wife's virgin ass. If he only knew that it had already been deflowered and violated several times.

Whispering so Melissa couldn't hear, Kim told Kevin, "Fuck her, fuck your wife's ass like you fucked mine. She wants it any way she can get it." Kevin suddenly woke up as if he were in a dream, grabbed his wife's hips and shoved himself balls deep into the orifice before him.

Being double stuffed was too much for Melissa as she let out a scream from the violation.

"Oooooh my god what are you doing? Yes!!! Fuck me like that. Yess yes yes....Fuck meeeeee." Melissa cried and pleaded, relishing in the mixture of both pain and pleasure.

"Fuck the whore, Kev my boy. Give it to her." Both Derek and Kevin got into a rhythm of one exiting her body as the other penetrated her, fucking her like a machine. Melissa again heard the reference to her husband but still didn't put it together. Instead, she verbally imagined her husband fucking her ass. "Yes Kevin fuck me, fuck my ass," still not fully understanding that it was truly him.

I then jumped onto the bed to angle myself in front of Melissa's mouth. She saw me right away and grabbed me to suck my cock. The erotic sight of taking all her holes was not going to allow me to last long.

"That's it my air tight slut. Now you're getting all three holes fucked. Swallow that cock."

A few minutes later I couldn't hold it anymore and blasted my first volley into her mouth followed by the second and third shot of cum. Melissa swallowed eagerly until I was spent. I then fell to the side and just watched.

"Oh yeah, one down her throat. You ready to fill my whore, Kevin? I'm about to breed your wife so you had better hurry on up and dump a load into her ass."

"Oh fuck, here it cums Mel." Suddenly Kevin tensed up with his hips against his wife's ass and his cock buried as deep as he could reach and unloaded his cum inside of Melissa's bowels for his first time ever. He felt as if every drop of liquid he had in his body came out to fill his wife's orifice.

"Pull out as soon as you're done, dude. I can't hold it anymore." A few more surges later and a couple more pumps, Kevin was empty.

"Get out of her ass man, I'm going to fuck the hell out of your wife's cunt." Kevin stumbled back, leaving his wife's ass empty while Derek forcibly turned Melissa onto her back.

"WAIT, Kevin is that really you?!? OH MY GOD! Stop Derek, we can't!"

"The fuck we can't, get that cunt ready to receive. I'm going to fill you with a gallon of my seed!"

Derek then took Melissa's legs and threw them around his neck allowing for optimal penetration. He then drove his cock into Melissa like a pile driver. Melissa went delirious with the penetration and even knowing that her husband was watching her take another man deep inside of her, she couldn't stop the flow as her orgasm racked her body.

Determined to soil another man's wife, Derek fucked her hard and with purpose. Even through Melissa's orgasm, she was waking to the reality that her husband was watching as she willingly and aggressively committed adultery.

"Oh god, DON'T CUM INSIDE OF ME, I'm MARRIED!"

"Too late, slut, here it cums, take it." He hammered into Melissa until he slammed into her vulva one more time as if he were trying to put his whole cock and balls into Kevin's wife. Derek rose up into a pushup position and lunged forward with the strength of his calves while his toes dug into the bed making sure he was fully seated inside of his new whore.