The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUCK.....YEAH...". Derek roared one last time as the last of many ropes of sperm mixed with semen, shot through his spasming cock, dumping a huge amount of potent cum into Melissa's ravaged pussy.

Kevin watched in shock, not knowing what to do. He heard his wife say, "no" but cold tell that her body was screaming yes. From his angle, he could actually see Derek's balls tighten and constrict, giving him physical proof that his wife's womb was being soiled by another man's seed.

To make matters worse, Melissa's own body betrayed her and was somehow forced into one more massive orgasm.

"FFFFuuuuck Yessssss.," Melissa screamed.

Finally, after all the illicit moans and sounds of skin slapping against skin along with the wet sopping sounds of pussy juices and semen mixing together, Derek unmounted Kevin's beautiful, sexually satiated wife.

Derek seemed proud at what he had accomplished. His cock had been completely drained inside of another man's wife, the same wife he knew would be back for more. More than likely, without her husband's permission.

Kevin watched as if it were in slow motion as Derek's cock finally dislodged from his wife. Immediately, a large glob of semen poured out if his wife's gaping pussy. Kevin watched as the sperm ran out of his wife and down her freshly fucked ass landing in a puddle on the sheets below, mixing with his own cum that had leaked out of her well fucked ass.

Kim, feeling the tension of what Derek had just caused, went over to Kevin. "Go to her Kevin. Your beautiful wife couldn't help herself. She's been starving for sex since the day you married her and was going to get it one way or another. Don't blame her for finding her needs in another man's arms if you weren't willing." It wasn't exactly the pep talk he wanted but it was what he needed.

"How." Was all that Kevin could muster.

Looking over at his wife, the sight of Melissa lying in another man's bed completely naked, having just taking his cock and cum deep inside of her was overwhelming. Surprisingly, Kevin didn't freak out. Melissa's hands covered her face in humiliation at what she just allowed to happen in front of her husband. She knew she should have jumped up and apologized profusely at what she had done but her embarrassment, along with her still burning body wouldn't allow it.

Kim looked over the sight and feeling especially naughty and unsatisfied herself, went to the bed where she buried her face into Melissa's leaking pussy, lapping up all the cum from her new lover. Kim and Derek sport fucked on occasion so she had no qualms about eating his sperm from Melissa's saturated pussy.

Kissing up Melissa's body, she made out with her for another minute before whispering in her ear. "C'mon lover, let's get you home so you and I can continue the party. I want you for myself for a little while. Don't worry about Kevin, Mike will talk to him and straighten things out for you. Everything is going to be fine."

Even though Kevin resisted firmly, we convinced him to drive with me to his house and to allow Kim to drive Melissa home. We had some damage control to take care of before they had a chance to talk.

I drove the long way around so Kim and Melissa would arrive home first. I told Kevin in no uncertain terms that he needed to be calm if he was going to be able to reclaim his wife.

"Don't you even think about holding this over Melissa's head. Your wife is in heat, Kev. You need to help her out by supporting her. If you don't, she will find her fix elsewhere, I promise you. I know what happened was wrong but I don't regret seducing your girl. She's incredible. You need to let her be your slut or she's going to be someone else's."

"How am I supposed to get my wife back now? You ruined her, she's never going to be the same now."

"Look man, if a drone is all you wanted for a wife then I'm sorry I told you that I fucked her. I could have just continued with an affair with your hotwife. She was already looking for more than you ever gave her in the bedroom."

"You're right though, she's never going to be the same again. She's going to be more sensual, more sexual and more alive as a woman than you ever thought she would ever be. Don't be an ass and go back to your puritan ways. What are you going to do, go out and fuck other women to get your rocks off or are you going to come home to a wife who can't get enough good, hard sex?"

"Okay, we're here, whatever is happening in the house, just go with it and it will work out just fine, I promise you. I have a feeling Kim and your sexpot have continued the party. I hope you don't mind her having a girlfriend."

When Kevin and I walked in, the girls were nowhere to be seen. Finally we heard them. In the master bedroom, Kim and Melissa were naked on the sheets and were making out heavily while petting each others bodies. Kim had obviously convinced Melissa that everything would be okay, even though she felt awful for showing her husband her new sexuality.

After staring blankly for several minutes and watching the most sensual love making we could ever hope to see, Kim saw us. "Hi guys want to join in?"

Melissa, still coming out of her sexual fog, took a few minutes to notice us standing there watching. "Oh Kevin," Melissa said. "Honey I am so sorry for tonight. Kim explained everything to me and I forgive you for what you did while you were out of town. I love you and really hope you can forgive me for what I did. I got overwhelmed and couldn't handle it anymore and my hormones just went on autopilot and I couldn't control myself. I can't believe I did what I did. My indiscretions were so much worse than yours. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I admit, tonight when I finally figured out you were Snow White, I almost lost it. I still feel jealous and hurt but can't explain why I'm not mad. Probably because of what I've done."

Melissa got up from the bed and walked naked to Kevin and put her arms around him. "Babe, again I'm so sorry but I've been woken up to a whole new world. I found out how important sex is to me and I don't think I can live without it. I've heard of the word hyper sexual but never thought it would be a word for me. I mean, we make love but I need...Well I need to be fucked! I hope you can understand that. I want you to fuck me, Kevin. You're my husband and you should be fucking me like I've been fucked all week."

Melissa shocked herself at how open and forward she was being. When she noticed that Kevin wasn't going to say anything she continued.

"I'm not giving Kim up as a lover. I don't know why, but we have a connection that makes me feel good when I'm around her and I've never felt that kind of good before. I'm not a lesbian, that much I know. I mean, all the cock that I took tonight. Mmmm...Sorry, but I need it. And...And if I can't get it at home...Well I just need sex."

Melissa walked back and joined Kim on the bed. She wrapped her arms around her and gave Kim a very passionate kiss right before looking at Kevin again.

"Kim is betting that you will let me keep her as a friend, is she right?"

"A really good friend, if you know what we mean." Kim added.

Then Kim told Kevin the other part of the deal. "Melissa also agrees to let you fuck me whenever you want lover boy. That is, if Mike can still fuck your sexy little slut wife."

Kevin was still shocked at all the honesty going around and didn't know what to say. "Well Kev. What do you have to say? You can have the best of both worlds. You can fuck my Kim if I can play with your wife when she needs some dirty sex."

Finally Kevin relented. There were a few stipulations Kevin had that we all eventually agreed to, with our fingers crossed if you will.

"There is one thing that I need guys, I want something exclusively for myself that only Melissa can give me. I want you to promise me that nobody gets her ass, ever again. I still think that anal sex is wrong and I won't have another man putting his penis into my wife...Well, back there. No more parties and no more strange men. I don't know how often I will let Melissa do this but maybe a couple of times a year should be enough for her. I don't want her falling for another guy while I'm out of town or something."

Kevin still didn't understand the hotwifing lifestyle and certainly didn't realize that he wasn't likely to be able to control his wife's sexual appetite. Getting what he wanted from Kim and only giving Melissa what he wanted wasn't how it worked.

I had a feeling Melissa was going to get everything she wanted if he knew about it or not. Being a hotwife is supposed to be about her pleasure, not all about his. I knew that Melissa's mouth was mine to use any time I wanted and was certain that Kim would have her in her bed often too. I did notice that Melissa never told her husband about Steve and I certainly wasn't going to be the one to say anything.

Melissa's sex drive had been unleashed with a vengeance. Kevin wanted to put most of it back in a bottle and only take it out when he wanted it. If he only knew what was being planned in her own mind at that very moment.

++++++++++

Three months later.

Melissa was in Steve's bed with her ass in the air and his hands gripping her full hips as he pummeled the married woman from behind until her chosen lover, Steve, unloaded another load of cum into her cheating, married ass. The first load had been shot into her unprotected pussy only thirty minutes before.

There was no pretense in what they were doing. It was an all out physical affair that Melissa initiated three months ago, only a day after Kevin gave his demands. Not 24 hours had passed after those demands were spoken and agreed upon when she found herself on her knees just down the street, swallowing Steve's load with the guise that she needed to be alone for a few minutes and was going for a walk.

In those three months, they had already met up several times to fuck each other senseless. She had no intention of obeying her husband's demands for her sex life. If he wasn't going to give her what she so desperately needed, she would get it herself. Derek's oils had wore off long ago but, you couldn't tell by how she was acting outside of her home and marriage.

"You are so fucking hot, Melissa. I thought you promised your husband that he would be the only one to fuck this incredible bootie of yours," he said as he dislodged his shrinking cock from her back door. "I can't wait til Saturday when Mike and I get to tag team you again."

"Hey! He thinks anal sex is wrong, what can I say, I apparently need it more than I thought. You, Mike and Kim taught me that if sex isn't dirty then you're doing it wrong. I can't explain how good you feel in my ass. Kevin still has no idea about you so we need to be smart, he thinks Mike is the only guy besides the ones at the party and he nixed that from ever happening again."

"Kevin can't ever know I'm having an affair and I can't imagine what he would do if he found out I love cock in my ass. Kim knows about us of course and will always cover for us I'm sure."

"She pretends to blackmail me," she said laughing. "Tells me that if I don't let her eat my pussy, she'll tell all. Of course when she blackmails me is when we are making out on the couch. I really like her a lot, god I can't believe I'm having extramarital sex regularly with another married woman and having a torrid affair with another guy."

"Kevin get's with Kim doesn't he?"

"Steve, have you noticed that we've been able to meet more lately? I told Kim that I need you inside of me more so she takes one for the team so to speak."

"Most of the time, Kim is fucking Kevin when I'm with you. He can't get suspicious if he's getting busy with another woman can he? It's not like she's not enjoying it. Kevin is a good lover to her because he does stuff with her that he won't do with me. It frustrates me but I'm getting to the point to where I don't mind."

Steve and Melissa jumped into the shower together to get washed up and to clean the evidence off of each other. "God, the more sex I get the more I want," Melissa said as she soaped Steve's cock which, with the help of a little blue pill, never completely deflated.

"I don't want this to stop, in fact I want more. I like being addicted to sex! I've actually sat in a restaurant and a theatre with my husband while either Mike's cum or yours was in my pussy. It's not as sexy as you think either. My panties get soaked from the cum and it get's uncomfortable. Why do I let you do it? Because it turns me on. I love sitting there knowing another man is running into my panties, comfortable or not."

"I've swallowed so much of yours and Mike's DNA that I think we're related now." We both had a good laugh at that.

"Speaking of swallowing." Melissa went down and took Steve's cock, trying to suck it again so she could get one more load from him, eventually he shot a small volley past her tonsils and into her stomach.

"Mmm, I love that but I have to go. Kim was only going to be able to get with my husband for a short time while you and I hooked up so I need to be getting back."

The lovers made out for another minute before Melissa finally got dressed and left for home.

++++++++++

"That was hot lover, thanks for the load", Kim told Kevin as he pulled out of her and rolled over. "So tell me, how have things been going? Is Melissa still being a good girl and following all the rules?"

"I'm pretty sure she is, yes. I've seen Derek a few times and he always tries to get her over to his place for some fun. At least he's not going behind my back about it. I just keep telling him no thanks and that she's not interested. He assured me that he's just messing with me and tries to be friendly. He says Melissa is hot but married women are off limits and he wouldn't do that to another man's wife."

"I just don't feel comfortable with him. I mean, I've seen the way he looks at Melissa and it's like she's a steak to be devoured. Melissa will cross the street to avoid him and won't talk about it if I bring it up."

"I'm not worried, I trust her more now than ever."

Wow, Kim thought as she checked the time. Melissa and Steve should be wrapping it up by now. He really has no clue what kind of woman his own wife is anymore. It's a shame he doesn't fuck his wife like he fucks me, she would really enjoy it and make things so much easier.

++++++++++

The next day......

"Hey babe, what are you doing today while I'm out golfing," Kevin asked while watching his wife getting spruced up.

"I was going to go out and get a facial at the spa today, babe. I figured with all your guy time I could have some girl time too. I'll be gone a few hours."

Thirty minutes later, Melissa's hands were against the entry way wall at Derek's house. Her skirt was pulled above her ass as Derek stood behind her holding onto her waist at the top curvature of her hips. Derek's bare cock was buried deep inside of Melissa's cheating pussy as he drove into her so hard that each thrust nearly lifted her off of her feet. She had knocked on his door barely a minute ago. No words were spoken as Derek let her in. Melissa walked over to the wall, lifted her skirt and told Derek, "Take me."

"Take that cock, slut! Good to see you did what I said and left the panties at home this time." Smack, smack, smack. The sound of their coupling could be heard throughout the house as Derek slammed his fat cock inside of Melissa as hard as he could on every thrust, taking advantage of the married woman before him.

"You... tore my favorite... pair off of me last time, oh god yes...I'm cumming!!! Fuuuuck Meeee. Oooooh yessss..."

After plundering her for a good ten minutes, he pulled out of Melissa's throbbing pussy just before she turned and dropped to her knees. "Oh YES, give it to me..."

"FUCK! Take my seed, slut!!"

Melissa's eyes went to the back of her head and she groaned as Derek's cum splattered against her face and into her mouth. She swallowed what she could catch and rubbed the rest into her face and neck, being sure to catch it before it soiled her open shirt. Derek usually shot straight into her mouth and down her throat but, this time he told her that he was going to give her a cum facial. She was always amazed at how much volume he ejaculated.

"Holy shit girl. How can you just keep getting better every time you drain me with your slutty little mouth? Oh yeah, that's it, squeeze out every drop. I hope you know I saved that for you just like you asked. I actually turned down some pussy the other day just so I would have more to feed you. Damn, I've never met a girl who loved cum as much as you, you're a natural."

Melissa squeezed the last bit out of the tip of Derek's cock and licked it off. "I've been getting a lot of practice. I've conceded to the fact that I'm addicted to cum."

"You'll never find me looking for a cure to your addiction, that's for sure, that is as long as you keep begging for it. Now, get your pretty ass to my bed, you got what you wanted, now it's my turn, I'm going to tap that ass. Then I got some business proposition for your sweet little cunt and that incredible mouth of yours."

Melissa knew the way to his personal bedroom where she had, unbeknownst to her husband, visited on multiple occasions since the first time at the party.

++++++++++

"It hurts, use more lube."

"Relax, it will fit just like last time...There we go, that's it, feel my balls on your cunt. You like that don't you?"

"Oh god, yes. It feels so good, so taboo. Fuck my ass good and slow, Derek. I want to feel your balls surging inside me again. Ooooh. It's feeling good now." Derek withdrew only to push into her ass again, building slowly as he taunted his prized milf.

Derek was Melissa's deep dark secret. He treated her like a piece of prime choice meat and fucked her as such. The illicit affair started only a week after the party. They almost bumped into each other at the mall and only an hour later, ended up at his place with her face being pushed into the sheets as Derek took her married pussy from behind. She hated herself for being so easy and swore it wouldn't happen again but just a few days later, she found herself at his doorstep unannounced, begging to be taken again.

"Your husband still has no idea you're my whore now does he?"

"Fuuuuck...no he doesn't and you better not tell him. Oh god yes, just like that, fuck me!"

"He won't find out from me." Smack, smack, smack. "Fuck that's some good ass... Every time I see him I ask if I can get with you. He always says no of course, fuck yeah, that's good, squeeze my cock..."

"Last time I asked and he said no, I wanted to tell him that I had just fucked the living hell out of his wife not thirty minutes ago and still had your scent on my cock! I don't want to fuck up a good thing so don't worry, I didn't say anything."

Derek was on a mission. Having already soiled Melissa, he railed her hard without worry of cumming too soon, but the inevitable was getting close. "You can't get enough of my dick inside of you, can you?"

"Oh god no, fuck me!"

"Who's are you and what are you Mrs. McCarthy..." He grabbed her hips even tighter and drove into her ass making his balls slap against Melissa's cunt which almost hurt him, but he didn't care.

"Say it!! What are you!" He raised his left hand and smacked her right ass cheek leaving a hand print. "Say it or I won't cum in you."

"A married SLUT dammit, FUCK me! Oh god YESS fill my ASS."

"FUCK YOUR SLUT, I need you to use me, it turns me on so much! Fuck meeee, I'm cumming...Oh SHIT!" Melissa's leg started to spasm before her whole body exploded in the most exquisite orgasm. It started in her ass and moved to her clitoris and pussy. Her entire body was one big erogenous zone that took her to a whole new plane.