The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes of silence, she noticed my cock filling with blood again. She looked at me as if asking if she could continue. I nodded my head and she put me back inside of her mouth, knowing that we were not done. I hadn't penetrated her pussy yet and there was no doubt she knew what was about to happen.

"How did you like your first cum drink, Melissa?"

In between sucking she spoke. "I think I loved what just happened, but I'm still confused." "Slurp." "I never thought another man could turn me on so much. This still doesn't feel real. I can't believe "mmmm" I'm doing this...slurp...because, I mean I really hadn't even had a cock in my mouth until a few weeks ago even though I was always curious."

"Lick." "But Kev...What I've done, oh my god. What I'm doing. Mmmm. It's so wrong." Melissa stopped sucking and licking for a full minute so I just let her take it all in. I wasn't her husband but she wasn't going to let go of her first cock outside of her marriage. She wasn't trying to convince herself to stop, she was trying to push herself to continue.

"I feel like such a slut right now." Whispering in a little girl's voice below her breath so I could hardly hear. "Kevin my love please help me, I can't stop myself from wanting more. Oh god, I just cheated on you, please forgive me." All the while stroking my shaft. Then Melissa made her decision that her body truly wanted to make. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said...

"I need more, I need you to take me."

I sat her next to me on the couch and slid my hand down her inner thigh. The closer to her center I moved, the hotter her skin became. Finding her entrance, I slid my middle finger between her engorged lips. The sounds of wetness her pussy made as I violated her most intimate parts was obscene. Her pussy juices made sloshing sounds on my wet fingers as I moved.

She looked as if she was going to blast off again so I stopped and pulled my fingers out causing her to moan. I had to finally taste her so I stuck my fingers into my mouth licking her pussy juices off then I kissed her. Melissa seemed to have no problem kissing her juices from my tongue so I dipped my fingers into her cunt again getting more juice.

Placing my fingers in front of her face, I watched as she licked them and sucked her juice off. This was my first taste of her married pussy and I was definitely going to have to eat her as a meal someday, but for now I was focused on the task at hand, getting Melissa to fuck me.

"Mike, I know what decision I'm making. Will you make love to me. My body is on fire. I've never felt this way before." Melissa pleaded, "Please I have to have you inside of me!" I knew that she wasn't totally aware but who was I to argue. When you're as aroused as much as Melissa was, your decision making skills are extremely limited.

"That's music to my ears Melissa but to answer your question, no I will not make love to you." She had a look of surprise on her face. "Making love is for you and your husband to do when you're together. I am not your husband."

"Tell me what you really want, Melissa...You know what it is..."

"I...(whispering)Kev...I mean...Mike, Please fuck me. I don't want to cheat on my husband more than I have but I need to know what it feels like when a man really... fucks me."

"Mmm, very good Melissa. Yes I'll fuck you. You'll know the difference when we're done. Now let's get you undressed completely." I had her stand so I could help her out of her last remnants of decency. Finally, I tossed her still damp panties to the floor with her bra and the rest of her virtue. She crossed an arm over her breasts and tried to cover the V between her legs as she attempted to hold on to the last sliver of honor.

I reached for her body and turned her away from me so I could stare at her peach shaped ass. The sight was almost too much to take but I refrained from just throwing her down and taking her. Instead, I ran my hands up her legs and over her curved hips all the way to her shoulders. Goosebumps rose on her skin as I gently used my finger nails to slide down her back slowly, until I was at her hips again.

Holding her, she moaned as I kissed and ran my tongue over the dimples just above her ass. It was hard but I resisted touching the sweet smelling flower between her legs. I didn't want to stimulate her pussy too much until my cock was about to penetrate her. I could swear that a drop of her juices was about to drip out from her pussy.

"Show me." I said. She looked at me for a moment with a questioning glance until she understood. Melissa stepped back and timidly dropped her arms showing me the full stature of her now naked body. The body she was giving to me fully. Looking straight through her thigh gap, I could see her glistening skin. Her pussy was definitely dripping female cum and it was making her inner thighs wet. I told her to look into the mirror that was to her side so she could watch herself giving her body to another man.

"Watch yourself as you straddle my hips. I'm not going to fuck you just yet, Melissa. Don't worry though, I'll be buried inside of you soon enough." I could barely hear a small involuntary moan come from her lips.

She watched as she slowly took the few steps towards me. She then did what I asked but not before looking down at my hard cock. The cock that would soon be buried inside her boiling, drenched and very married pussy. She steadied herself on my shoulders as one leg, then the other straddled my hips.

Looking into her eyes I told her. "There will be no turning back Melissa. Once you slide another man inside of your pussy you can never take it back." She was seemingly determined as she nodded her head with understanding. I wasn't 100% sure she knew what she was doing but I certainly wasn't going to bring her out of her deep state of arousal.

Melissa looked at herself knowing but maybe not realizing, that she was about to betray her wedding vows. Her brain was unable to process all of the new emotions that were coursing through her mind. I finally slid a finger into her dripping pussy and swirled it around, man she was tight! I could feel it grip me as she throbbed inside. If she was anything like Kim, her pussy only gets tighter the more aroused she gets.

"Only a slut would fuck another man while her husband is away from home, Melissa." I brought her forward to pull her tits into my mouth, sucking one nipple then the other. She moaned and watched in the mirror as I manipulated her body with my hands.

I licked and felt her supple breasts and squeezed her firm ass, savoring the feeling of young, fresh meat as every touch, every lick made her eroticism go deeper. She had never been so aroused in her life. Every moan was intense as she tried to keep her composure.

"Are you wanting to be a slut for me Melissa? Don't answer me with words. I only want action. I'm going to count to three so I need you to follow my instructions. When I say the number one, I want you to kiss me like we kissed before. Remember, I don't want a husband and wife kiss. I want you to kiss your lover. Are you ready?" She just stared at me with that same look of lust.

Looking directly into her eyes while rubbing her nipples between my fingers I said, "One..." She closed her eyes as she lowered her mouth to mine. Melissa willingly slithered her wet tongue into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue and ate out her mouth as if it were her pussy and I was savoring her taste. She was giving away her innocence one step at a time.

She kissed me like a crazed nymphomaniac for a full five minutes or more, I really wasn't counting. Reluctantly she finally let me edge her away, I noticed her breathing had become harder and more labored. She had a hard time pulling away which I found amusing and highly erotic.

"On two, I want you to sit down on my hard cock." All of a sudden a look of slight panic showed on her face. Reality was trying to raise its ugly head. "Don't put it inside of you yet, I want you to just sit on me and glide your pussy back and forth from my balls to the head so it rubs your clit, do you understand? Just slide your pussy flat against my cock."

"This will be the first time your pussy has ever touched another man's cock besides your husband's am I right?" She again nodded her head. "Your pussy is so wet right now so you won't have any problem sliding on me. Remember, I don't want you to put it inside of you, not yet anyways." I was taking my time on purpose to make her practically explode. In my own state, I was hoping that I didn't shoot off as soon as her pussy touched me.

"Are you ready?" Her wet pussy hovered over my hard cock which was leaking large amounts of pre-cum. Her hips were unable to stay still and kept moving as if she was in a slow, sensual dance. She couldn't contain herself as she kept letting out short quiet moans of pleasure.

"Two." She hesitated so I gave her hips a little pressure and down she went. She watched her reflexion as her body lowered itself. Melissa's mouth dropped and her eyes widened with a look of panic as if she was almost going to pass out. "Oh my god, oh my god..."

Melissa suddenly felt her blood engorged, dripping wet pussy lips touch another man's cock for the very first time since her husband took her virginity not long ago.

Melissa's labia easily spread over my swollen cock and I immediately could feel her juices as she started to slide up and down my shaft. Her hips undulated back and forth, easily gliding over me as her pussy left a coating of slippery, wet pussy juice on my shaft. She watched herself as she did things with me that she had never done with her own husband.

Melissa was so swollen that her lips hurt with pleasure. Back and forth she slid on me until she was lost in the lust yet again. She glided for several hot and intense minutes as her orgasm built up. When it finally did hit, it hit with a ferocity which she had never felt before.

"Fuuuuu....." Melissa threw her head back and made the loudest and most guttural moan I had ever heard. Who knew she even had such an intensity bottled up inside of her. "I'm cummiiiiiing...OH MYGOOooood....." Melissa went wild sliding on my shaft feeling every inch as she pushed down hard. I swore her lips were almost completely wrapped around my cock. I was suddenly sodden wet with her juices as it gushed out of her pussy to soak my cock, stomach and balls. She screamed so loud that I hoped the neighbors were away.

Melissa looked as if she were possessed. Her mouth was open wide but suddenly her voice went silent. Nothing escaped as if she were going through a silent scream. The climax peaked and rocked her body. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head until finally her voice returned. A deep guttural moan came from her lips again, a moan I was certain her husband had never heard. Minutes passed until her convulsions subsided. Finally, she sounded and looked almost...human.

Melissa was shocked at what had just happened and didn't know what to do next. "I'm so sorry, I think I peed on you. I'm so embarrassed." I told her to relax and informed her that she just had her first squirting orgasm.

"That was the hottest and most erotic thing I have ever witnessed Melissa." She actually had tears streaming down her cheeks from the emotion of her release. "Melissa, that was incredible! You are learning so much. I'm so happy that so many of your first experiences are happening with me." A woman's "firsts" should of course happen with her husband but Melissa wasn't feeling the shame or guilt as of yet. That will certainly happen later.

"In a minute, I want you to say what kind of girl you are acting like Melissa. Don't admit it just yet, I want you to prove it with one more act of depravity. I know you want to be a slut this one time and to let yourself do what your body wants instead of your mind." The look of fear returned to her face once again as she realized what she was about to do. Melissa needed sex so bad and wanted to hurry up before she lost either her courage or her mind. Still, she didn't want to be the instigator.

"Please, won't you just fuck me? I need you to take me. Please don't ask me do this to Kevin. I need it so bad but I don't know if I can bare knowing that I was the one who fucked you. How would Kevin ever forgive me?" She felt that if I was the one who took her, she could maybe be exonerated from her act of infidelity, that I took advantage of her instead of her giving herself to me.

"No Melissa, you need this. I'm giving you the chance to take control of your own pleasure. Now... I want you to tell me what kind of girl fucks another man while her husband is out of town. When you say it, I want you to slide your slippery, married cunt down my shaft until my cock is buried deep inside your married little pussy. I don't even want to see an inch of my shaft, in fact my balls should be touching the inside of your pussy lips when you're seated properly."

She gasped from my choice of words but I wanted her to feel it deep inside of her mind as well as her body. Melissa put her head on my shoulder and spoke but I could barely hear her words. Her body started to shake before I heard the one word of concern.

"Condom?"

I knew she was just stalling so I acted as if I didn't hear her plea. On an earlier date she had told me she was taking birth control pills so I wasn't concerned with getting her pregnant. A condom could be flushed away with her infidelity and the memory of what she had done with another man. Melissa was thinking that a condom would be more sterile. The last thing I wanted was a clean fuck. I wanted her leaking her indiscretion for hours following our coupling.

Melissa's hips were still sliding back and forth although slowly while her pussy rubbed my aching cock, building herself to another inevitable orgasm. She finally rose and leaned back to grab my cock between her legs, pointing the tip at the opening of her pussy. Between our naked bodies, I could see the most erotic and my favorite view of all. Her hand was wrapped around my cock and her wedding ring was glistening from her juices. She was going to mount me with the hand that held her sacred ring.

Melissa started rubbing the head against her swollen opening, wetting it for her impending penetration. She knew what she had to do. I held her hips up and away so she couldn't just drop her pussy onto me. She wasn't able to just mount me to be done with the initial penetration like she would prefer.

"Ready, Melissa?" A pleading, nervous moan and a nod. "What kind of a girl fucks another man while her husband is away, Melissa? Who are you Melissa, tell me now and show me."

"A slut, I'm a slut. Ooooh god I'm being such a slut." She was whimpering now so I let go of her hips and allowed her body to drop onto me in one motion. My cock split her engorged pussy which yielded to another man's sex. Her juices splashed out against my balls adding to the soaking wetness that was already there. "Oh my god it's done. I don't believe I did it. I'm your slut now, please fuck me!" She demanded. Then she started moving.

"Oh my god........" she screamed as she threw her head back and ground onto my dick. Back and forth, up and down, thrusting her pussy onto her new fuck toy. "So Goooood!" She started fucking me with an intensity that showed how much in heat she really was. Melissa couldn't stop herself from acting out in the lust of her own debauchery of giving herself to another man.

Closing her eyes tightly, she kept saying, "I'm a cheating slut, fuck me" over and over as if she was trying to reprimand herself for giving in to her own deviant desires. Melissa easily reached multiple orgasms screaming and moaning like a whore in heat. "I'm so sorry Kevin. I'm so sorry for being a slut. I need this so bad. Fuck me, fuck me!!" Then she yelled during yet another orgasm with an extramarital cock inside of her cunt, "RUIN MY SLUT PUSSY!..."

I was no longer in control. My body was being used like a piece of meat, as if it were her personal dildo. I didn't mind one bit. Her orgasms overlapped each other and just kept on cumming in huge crashing waves. Melissa fucked me hard, rising where my cock was almost out of her cunt and slamming back down again, splashing more juices onto our bodies.

I was in ecstasy. Her pussy was wrapped so tight around my cock. The walls of her cunt yielded each time she dropped down only to close tight when she rose. Each penetration gave her new emotions and desires which crashed through on every violation of her yearning pussy.

The couch beneath us was getting soaked from all of Melissa's bodily fluids that were being forced out of her throbbing cunt. Each time she rammed my cock back inside of her, another stream of her juices would splash out, soaking more of our surroundings. Every few minutes she would have yet another long drawn out, never ending orgasm.

Finally, Melissa was having the hot, intense and dirty sex she always thought she should be enjoying. She no longer wanted to make love, Melissa wanted to FUCK! The whole time Melissa kept her eyes closed and her head thrown back saying, "fuck me, fuck me," over and over again as if she didn't want to wake up from her erotic dream/nightmare.

There was no way I could last any longer even if I wanted to. Her passion was just too much for me. I brought her head down so I could look into her glossed over eyes. With every ounce of strength I had left, I felt I had to say one last thing to complete her debauchery.

"Melissa, if you don't stop my dear slut, your cunt is going to be soiled by another man's sperm. Do you want me to shoot my cum inside of your pussy or do you want to pull out and I'll finish in your mouth again? Her jaws clenched and her eyes burned a hole in my own as she only fucked me harder, tears of immense pleasure still running down her cheeks.

"It's going to shoot right against your cervix, Melissa. I can feel it every time you ram yourself onto me."

She looked at me with another moment of clarity and fear but Melissa wasn't in any better shape than I was. Neither one of us could have stopped ourselves even if we wanted. The look she gave was as if she had turned into a deviant slut getting what she finally needed. With another deep guttural moan she cried, "fuck me, fill me up, fill me with your cum. Oh my god give it all to me... Forgive me Kevin..."

"Ooooh fuck yes, here it cums!" I let loose with a huge orgasm of my own, shooting my seed deep into Melissa's previously monogamous pussy, coating her walls with a thick coating of sperm. Melissa didn't let up. This time she didn't just have a squirting orgasm, she gushed. Her juices poured down my leg and couch onto the floor beneath us. Finally after shaking like a rag doll for around two minutes, her orgasm started to subside.

I put my arms around my conquest as she collapsed against my chest. "Oh god I can feel you throbbing, that's so hot." Picking her up, I flipped her onto her back and with our loins still joined we proceeded to kiss tenderly. Melissa wrapped her arms around my head and her legs around my hips as she pulled me in to her. "I need more, give me more, please don't stop." We kissed for a good fifteen minutes like lovers.

I could tell she was trying to drift back into her dream world where she had no responsibility for what she had just let happen to her. My cock, which was still embedded inside of Melissa, miraculously started coming back to life again. Rising again so soon was usual for me after two orgasms but her pussy was still milking my cock and wouldn't allow me to deflate completely. It didn't hurt that I had taken a little blue pill when we arrived at my place.

"Oh yes, I can feel you getting hard again. Please give me more, I want more," she mumbled. I couldn't pass up this opportunity so I begrudgingly pulled out of her milking pussy. "NOOO, put it back!" she demanded.