The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have an incredible pussy Melissa, I have no intention in staying out of it for long. Follow me to my bedroom. We can continue our affair in there." She slowly followed me to the other room knowing that her pussy was going to get fucked more. As she walked, cum started running out of her pussy and I saw a drop hit the floor.

The couch seemed more distant and less real, this was another man's bed. The word "affair" that I spoke weighed heavily on her. In her worse nightmares she had never imagined going to another man's bed to commit adultery so willingly. She loved Kevin, but this was pure animalistic lust that she yearned for and she knew she had to have it again.

When she entered my bedroom, she again looked at me, her eyes asking me what I wanted. "Get in my bed, Melissa." She moved to the bed and laid on her back, automatically spreading her married legs for me. I crawled between her thighs and told her "put it in."

Keeping eye contact, she slowly wrapped her fingers around my shaft and guided me to her well used, overflowing pussy. Rubbing it between her blood engorged lips, she tried guiding me inside of her, lifting her hips to help. After only a moment, I felt her forcefully pull at my cock demanding that I enter her. When I didn't penetrate her fully, she wrapped both legs around my hips and grabbed my ass with both hands forcing me inside of her body. I heard her moan..."yessss"...completing her seduction to the fullest.

Melissa was fully aware but the hemp in her body was still keeping her in a light dream state where her actions didn't seem totally real. My cock started thrusting slowly in and out of her soaked pussy while holding her head so she would look me in the eyes. I wanted her to see who was fucking her, or more specifically who wasn't. We started to fuck each other harder and harder driving my bare, unprotected cock into her depths.

The look of panic would occasionally appear on Melissa's face as she kept fighting the demons within. I didn't bother being gentle. Melissa didn't want a man to make love to her so I was fucking her. I slammed into her body hard and fast, thrusting into her with all my might, occasionally hitting her cervix and getting a moan on each thrust. This time there was no pretense on my part. I was fucking the girl who I had been wanting to seduce for months. I was finally between her thighs and was giving her everything I had.

After several minutes of missionary sex I pulled out and turned her with her ass up and her head down. My cock easily split her pussy lips allowing me to penetrate her fully in one thrust. She just kept on moaning and pleading for more.

"Yes, oh my god I love it. Give it to me, please don't stop fucking me!"

Melissa's hips were perfect hand grips allowing me to pull her to me as hard as I wanted. My hand slid over her soft skin until my thumb found her other hidden treasure. I began slipping my thumb into her and almost continued until thinking, "I'll make this a goal for another time along with eating this pussy."

I surprised myself by not exploding as soon as I saw her ass sticking up before me. It was a sight of near perfection and the main source of my obsession in mounting this vixen. "Kevin my boy," I thought, "you are one hell of a lucky man. I hope you don't mind me borrowing this on occasion."

My balls began to boil and I was starting to lose control. I turned her over one more time so I could finish with a grand finale. When I pulled out to turn her she gasped and moaned "No, please..." Lying on her back, Melissa bent easily as I pushed both of her legs into her chest. Her feet landed around my neck perfectly so I could hold her in place. I then penetrated her for the final lap. The only thing moving was my hips as they thrust forward into her depths. The bed helped out also by throwing her body back onto my cock.

Surprisingly I didn't last as long as I usually would. Her pussy by now was so incredibly tight that she was almost pushing me out on every thrust. There was no way I could stop myself from unloading everything I had inside of her. Melissa read the signals of what was about to happen when suddenly her eyes grew large and her mouth dropped as she had one final moment of total and complete clarity.

"No, please don't!" she shouted, just as I shot my load and ground my cock into her married, cheating pussy as deep as I could. The sperm violently slammed into her cunt successfully soiling Melissa's marriage vows and triggering a final orgasm that shook her to the core. I kept my cock lodged deep inside of her as I rode out her contractions until she finally came down. Right before passing out asleep, she blurted out one last concern.

"You're not my husband!!!..."

The insides of Melissa's vaginal walls were thoroughly saturated with ejaculate clear up to her uterus, My DNA already permeating the walls of her used and soiled pussy. Finally, after several minutes of reeling in the feel of her pussy muscles as they squeezed the final drops from me, my cock slipped out. Some but not all of my seed was pushed out of her cunt from the tightness of her vaginal muscles. Grabbing my cell phone, I sent Kim a video of my deposit leaking from Melissa's pussy as it soaked the sheets. I didn't get a response from Kim until much later, telling me that she was having fun herself.

When Melissa woke not long after, I had already put her panties on so they could trap the remaining cum inside of her body. The rest had leaked out down her ass and onto my bed. I called a buddy to give me a ride from her place so I could drive her home in her own car since she was in no condition to drive.

The drive to her house was very quiet as she contemplated on what had just happened. Melissa didn't know what to think. All she knew was that her nipples were still hard from arousal. Her pussy was still throbbing from the fucking that she just had with a man who wasn't her beloved husband. She could still feel my cock embedded deep inside of her. It didn't help that she could still feel the cum saturating her panties as it leaked from her pussy.

She felt incredibly slutty. Melissa's hair was messed up, her makeup was smeared, the shirt was half buttoned and her bra was in her purse.

Only 60 miles away, her supposedly loving and loyal husband, who was currently in bed with my wife having his own sexual dalliance, had no idea that his wife had already committed an act of betrayal to their wedding vows. How could she let this happen? Melissa had never in her dreams thought she would ever cheat on her husband but she could still taste the evidence on her tongue and feel it between her legs.

The throbbing between Melissa's legs wasn't going to go away overnight and no matter how long of a shower she took, soap could never wash away the memory of what she had done. Her husband was going to be gone for several more days and I wasn't finished with her yet.

While Melissa tried washing away her indiscretion after again masturbating to the feeling between her legs, I finally, I received a text back from Kim. "Hey sorry took so long. I've been busy;) I'll be staying the night. Don't worry I'll have company if you know what I mean. Luv you.. BTW, you better change the sheets by the time I get home. I take it she squirted..."

The End of Part 1

I hope you enjoyed the story. Here's an excerpt from part 2 which will be coming soon.

Kisses, Kara

After the two days had past, I was going to contact Melissa to ask if I could see her. Instead, I received a text telling me that we had to talk. She wanted to meet at her place so we could air things out. Apparently, she felt safer and in more control with wedding pictures of her and her husband surrounding her. She figured she would be able to keep her virtue intact and gain back some of her self respect.

Unfortunately for Melissa, letting the wolf into the sheep den was a bad idea. It wouldn't take much to get her on her back again. This time she was going to have a clear head the entire time I fucked her in her own marriage bed. Before I left her home, Melissa was going to be naked and spread eagle. My cum was going to be running out of her freshly fucked pussy, down her ass cheeks and down into her own sheets, soaking them with multiple loads of another man's sperm....