The Sweet Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was crying; well, just a little bit. Later that night, or early the next morning I was licking up the proceeds of our loving. I saw something new on the face of Jane. For the first time I noticed a peace, a calmness, a comfort on the face of the woman I just agreed to marry. I wanted to see that look, on that face, in my life for the rest of my life.

You would think that would be the end of all our shenanigans. Oh, my friend, that's just the beginning. Jane and I got married, and we are still happy as pigs in shit. We don't have any children, pets or prospects for either.

We still play. If you're interested, she's on a date right now with a guy that made a pass at her while she was buying ice cream. I can't wait till she gets home and tells me all about her little escapade tonight. Every once in a while, I get to watch. She enjoys watching me with another woman, but I think she likes it because she knows when I'm done, she gets her shot at eating freshly fucked pussy. Yeah, she goes both ways, but I'm still women only.

As for things like limits.... there still are. You've heard the old saying. "Don't shit where you eat." It's as true today as it ever has been.

Yes, I got my degree, but we're just a little short of the first million... but we're working on it.

BTW: Rusty and Dr. Daniels are now married. Rusty has caught up on his child support. And everyone wonders who's the man in their relationship. My guess is Dr. Daniels. It doesn't really matter except to Dr. Daniels and Rusty. But it is a good conversation starter.

End