The Sweetest Fling Ch. 02

Story Info
Meg gives in to temptation.
3.2k words
4.52
5.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers

Meg flopped onto her back and stared at the ceiling with only the hum of the air conditioner keeping her company in the dark. She wished there weren't so many long, lonely hours left until morning.

If it had been closer to dawn, she could have walked off her frustration on the beach or comforted herself with a huge breakfast somewhere, but at this hour all she could do was lie in bed and think.

About Jack.

Why did he have to tell her his room number before she left--and in that husky voice of his with the yearning in it, too? It wasn't fair. If he'd let her go without a word, she might have been able to get some sleep instead of repeating the number on a constant, maddening loop inside her head.

By the time she'd made it back to the hotel, Meg had convinced herself that putting the brakes on with Jack had been the right thing to do. She didn't want to take it any further than a kiss. He had no interest in being her friend. The only way they could overcome the problem was for her to compromise on her principles.

It didn't seem right to have to give up something important to get what she wanted, and in the end, she realized there was no point wasting more of each other's time.

But that kiss.

Meg rested her arms across her forehead and sighed. She wished the right decision didn't have to feel so wrong.

It had been so long since she'd had that much fun with a man. All those looks he'd given her, the way he'd hung on her every word, teasing her and touching her in ways that made her body come alive... he'd become addictive in such a short time.

She sighed again, annoyed at him, at herself, and threw back the covers. Sleep didn't look like it was coming anytime soon, so she swung her legs over the side of the bed and flicked on the lamp.

Meg crossed the room and pushed through the French doors, stepping out onto the balcony.

With her arms wrapped around herself, she gazed into the darkness, listening to the crickets chirping below, the beat from a nightclub thump-thumping in the distance. There was a conversation taking place on the next balcony, and the deep, male voices reminded her of Jack.

Meg wondered if he was having trouble sleeping too, or if he'd forgotten all about her and carried on with whatever plans he'd made before she came along.

He might have met someone new and taken her back to his room. They could be together now doing all the things she'd only imagined.

Her stomach turned at the thought, and she rolled her eyes because she'd been the one to run away from him, too chicken to do something impulsive for the first time in her life. She could have been enjoying herself instead of pining away on her balcony like Juliet waiting for Romeo.

Even in a different country where no one knew her name, she couldn't find a way to overcome her inhibitions.

Meg took in the half-moon partially hidden by the clouds, wishing a man she barely knew would stop taking up so much room in her head. She remembered the way he'd looked at her, the regret in his eyes before she'd left him sitting there alone.

Never in her life had she experienced that kind of chemistry with a man--and she had a suspicion she might not feel it again.

Her pulse kicked up again, and her body became restless. She paced the length of the balcony, gazing up at the ceiling as she shook her hands at her sides.

She needed an outlet for all this energy or she'd never get to sleep.

Meg blew out a breath and shoved her hair back from her face. How would he react all these hours later if she suddenly showed up at his door?

Butterflies stirred at the thought, and the pull to do something about it gained strength. If she didn't take Jack up on his offer, she had a feeling the regret would taint all her memories of Bali, and it had taken so much organizing and shifting things around for her to even get here in the first place.

So, she was doing this--wasn't she? She had to do it.

Tonight.

Naked with a near stranger who looked like he knew exactly how to make a woman feel good.

Meg dragged in a breath to calm herself, but it didn't work. Her heart had started trying to pound its way through her ribcage the second she considered changing her mind.

With a breathless laugh, she hurried back into her room and all but slammed the doors behind her.

It only took her a few minutes to freshen up and throw on the clothes she'd stripped off earlier. She scooped up her room key and strode to the door, intent on finding him before she could talk herself out of this madness.

Again.

~ * ~

Meg checked the empty corridor one more time and returned her attention to the door. She hadn't expected to be this nervous, but on the way over here, her thoughts had taken a negative turn, gaining momentum until she became a walking wreck.

What if she'd given Jack enough time to have second thoughts?

What if he had another woman in there and knocking on the door interrupted their fun?

What if it ended up being the best night of her life?

She jolted at the sound of the foyer door opening at the end of the hall. If she wanted to do this without any witnesses around--the smartest idea given the potential for major embarrassment--the time had come to make a move.

Doing her best to ignore the churning in her stomach, Meg raised her fist and braced herself to knock, but her hand stilled mid-hair. "Just do it, you wimp," she muttered.

"Do you often talk to yourself outside the rooms of strange men?"

Meg yanked her hand back from the door and glanced in the direction of the all-too-appealing voice.

Setting eyes on Jack again, and finding him alone and happy to see her, calmed her overthinking mind in an instant. "Oh, is this your room?"

He came to a stop a few steps away from her and smiled. "Points for the quick recovery. Did you change your mind after all?"

She thought about playing it cool, but they both knew why she'd come here. Meg met his eyes and nodded, feeling that familiar longing sweep over her once again. "Am I too late?" she asked. "Have you changed your mind?"

"About wanting to get my hands on you?" His gaze slid over her body, leaving a trail of tingling heat in its wake. "Take a guess."

Relief eased the tension in her muscles, and she sighed. "Okay, then."

Jack's brows lifted, and he dipped his hands in his pockets. He appeared so comfortable with himself, her, his surroundings, it almost made her envious. "Why don't you come over here and pick up where you left off?"

Meg wanted to run to him and wrap herself around him. She smiled and took just enough steps to show that she'd made an effort. It only seemed fair that he worked for it, too. "How's that?"

His eyes filled with laughter. "Pathetic."

She planted her hands on her hips and stared at him, fighting to push her humor down. "If you're going to make me do everything, I might as well go."

Well, that got his attention. He pulled his hands from his pockets and wandered over to her. As a breath shuddered from her, Jack clasped her elbows and drew her in until their chests met with a soft bump. "Don't leave again."

Meg tilted her chin to gaze up at him, shaken by the electricity that sparked between them. She wasn't sure if she wanted to laugh or scowl or kiss him until she couldn't breathe. "I don't even know why I said that. I don't want to go anywhere."

His mouth quirked as he took in her features. "Maybe you like it when a man takes control."

She wasn't so sure about that. Her first encounter with sex had consisted of ten minutes' worth of fumbling, apologies, and shattered illusions. Her last--two, wait, three years ago now--had involved a man who'd tried to control every aspect of her life, from ordering her food to telling her what to wear and organizing all their time together. That had grown old fast.

Looking up at Jack now, she wondered if she'd stumbled onto the perfect balance. A man who knew when to take the lead and when to step back, who understood when she wanted him to crowd her like he was doing now or give her space. "You could try, and I'll let you know."

He cradled her jaw and swept his thumb over her chin. "You're planning on giving me a performance evaluation?"

Meg leaned closer to feel more of his hard-muscled body. His confidence must have been contagious, because she felt more comfortable the longer that she was around him. "Maybe I could let you know with moans and whimpers instead."

Jack smiled and sank one of his hands into her hair. "Works for me," he said, then his mouth claimed hers and she found herself developing an immediate appreciation for take-charge men.

Her eyes closed as he dipped his free hand under her hair and cupped the back of her head. The softness of his touch sent a shiver through her, encouraging her to relax against him.

Meg smiled against his mouth. She'd enjoyed kissing him back at the restaurant, but with no one else around now and the promise of things to come, it was different this time.

He'd mentioned wanting to high-five himself when they first met. She wanted to do the same now, too.

Jack walked her backward as he kissed her, pushing her firmly against the door.

She dragged her mouth from his and gasped, glancing over his shoulder to make sure they were still alone. Finding nothing but an empty corridor, Meg gripped his shirtfront and dragged him back to plant another hard kiss on his mouth.

He reached around her to unlock the door, then moved his mouth to her ear and said, "Called it right from the start: Firecracker."

She laughed, but the moment he cupped her cheek and pressed his lips to her throat, the sound turned into a moan.

He took his time with her, leaving a trail of soft kisses along the length of her neck, his touch stirring the same loss of control it had earlier in the night.

While his mouth tested her restraint, his fingers worked on the tie holding her halter top in place. Meg couldn't even think about what that meant. If she did, she'd have to beg him to hurry, and there were only so many times she could throw herself at him while still clinging to her self-respect.

She must have been too caught up in his touch to notice he'd turned the handle behind her. When the door moved, her eyes shot open, and she stumbled backward into his room.

It took her a few steps to regain her balance. Meg stopped beside the dressing table and found her own reflection staring back at her from the mirror. Wild eyes, flushed skin, heaving chest. He'd turned her into a shameless, wanton woman.

She watched in a daze as the straps on her top slithered down to gather at her waist. Meg didn't know if it was being half-naked or the sensation of cool air rushing over her that did it, but her nipples hardened to aching points.

Her head turned toward the door as Jack eased it closed behind him. He took a step closer, his attention lingering on her bare breasts. Her first instinct was to cover up and hide, but his expression told her he appreciated the view, so she kept still and let him look.

A smile lifted the corner of his mouth as his eyes rose to meet hers. "Hi," he said.

The urge to laugh came over her, and she smiled back as he moved within touching distance. "Hi."

Meg couldn't have felt self-conscious about her body now if she tried. The look on his face said it all. He either hadn't noticed her flaws, or he'd reached a level of arousal now where he no longer cared.

As he came closer, she kicked off her sandals and stretched up on her toes to wrap her arms around him. Jack pressed his mouth to hers, leaning into her until she felt the urgency vibrating through him. The contact made her stomach flip, and his hardness made her want more and more.

Her fingers lowered to his shirt, and she raced down the row of buttons, pushing the material aside in her search for warm skin. Meg sighed as her palms caressed his chest, and when he gripped her breast and ran his thumb over her nipple, she moaned.

They were both still wearing too many clothes. She went for the clasp on her shorts, but her trembling fingers complicated the task, and she broke the kiss to pull in a calming breath.

Jack smiled and nudged her hands away, sending her shorts and panties falling to her ankles in seconds.

She shoved her bundled top until it followed closely behind, then stepped from her clothes and sent him a fleeting look. "Thanks," she said, a little embarrassed, a lot turned on.

Jack pulled her close and curved his hands over her naked bottom. "Any time."

His voice still held a hint of humor. She had no clue how he could sound so laidback while they were driving each other crazy with lust. Meg unsnapped the button on his shorts with a little more finesse this time, aching to see and feel the rest of him.

She lowered his zipper and dipped her hand inside. Wrapped her fingers around his length and squeezed. His groan of pleasure told her he appreciated her forwardness.

"I struggled so much deciding to come here," Meg said as she stroked his hot, silky skin, "but I don't know what I was worried about. I need this. I need you."

Jack gave her mouth a soft kiss. "Two seconds, and I'll give it to you." He reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out protection. Once he'd sheathed himself, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again.

Any restraint he'd shown earlier disappeared. His mouth took control of hers, and his hands roamed her body. He cupped her breasts, caressed between her thighs. His heat and hunger overloaded her senses until she couldn't bear to wait any longer.

"Now," she said. "Please, now."

Her stomach dipped when Jack gripped her thighs and lifted her, sliding one arm underneath her while the other supported her back. One step forward and he had her pressed against the wall. "Hold on to me, Meg."

She didn't need to be told twice. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms clutched his neck, then for the first time ever, she braced herself for sex against the wall.

Jack kept his eyes on her while he positioned himself. She held her breath and her heart raced double time. He took it slow, but the tension in his neck and shoulders told her know the patience didn't come easily now.

Meg tipped her head against the wall as he filled her, sighing when he bottomed out and held still. "Ohhh, my God."

He gave her throat a soft kiss. "I know, sweetheart. I know."

He withdrew from her, and she felt his stomach muscles tense as he plunged into her again. She was weightless in his arms, free. He stole her breath, his body broad and masculine and hers for the taking. Meg locked her arms around his neck and urged him closer, pressing her mouth to his and putting everything into the kiss.

His biceps flexed, hugging her as he lifted and lowered her. She threaded her fingers through his hair and pulled back to look at him. His clenched jaw and the tendons in his throat might have been intimidating if it weren't for the warmth in his eyes.

She kissed his neck, making her way over his chin and up to his temple. As he thrust into her, she said softly, "You feel so good inside me."

Jack swore under his breath and squeezed her hips. His fingers dug into her flesh, his forcefulness pushing her desire to a whole new level. The pressure in her lower belly built, her nipples puckered into tingling peaks. She whimpered and bucked against him as the rush of need became release, speeding through her until she couldn't contain it anymore.

Her thighs tightened around him. Her back arched, and her breasts mashed against his chest. A low moan tore from her throat, and he growled at her reaction, his breaths coming in short, sharp bursts.

Jack's hand slid over her shoulder, gripping the back of her neck while he kept up his relentless pace.

She cried out. Her thighs ached, but she refused to loosen her hold on him. Each thrust, each slick slide of his body against hers, sent aftershocks through her that left her feeling boneless and weak.

His mouth rested beside her temple, his breaths warming her ear. She turned her head to catch his lips with her own as he shoved against her... once, twice... before he let out a long groan and poured himself into her.

~ * ~

Meg pushed her hair from her forehead and tried to catch her breath, wishing she had some idea of what people did next in these situations.

Were they supposed to exchange numbers now? Shake hands?

He was probably trying to come up with ways to get rid of her without hurting her feelings, and here she was prolonging the awkwardness. The intensity had left her shaken though, and she couldn't look him in the eye yet.

Sex with a near stranger shouldn't be that good. Surely, it took time to figure each other out before you reached that level of amazing?

Meg gave him a small smile and snagged her top from the floor. She clutched the material to her breasts and lifted her shoulders in an awkward shrug. "Well, I guess I should get going. It's pretty late."

Her gaze trailed over him one last time, which turned out to be a mistake because his messy hair and bare chest made her want to throw herself at him again.

He gave her a long look and brushed his knuckles over her cheek. "Leaving so soon?" The gleam in his eyes suggested he knew where her thoughts had headed, and that he maybe he even found the return of her self-consciousness appealing. "I had other ideas."

"Oh?" She worked hard to contain the hope blooming inside her just in case she'd read him wrong. "What ideas exactly?"

He still hadn't fully removed his shirt yet. Jack tugged it from his body and tossed it on the floor with the rest of their clothes. He kept his eyes on hers as he grabbed her top and added it to the pile.

"You're an intelligent woman, Meg." Her heart raced as he swept her into his arms and turned toward the bed. With a quick toss, he had her sprawled out before him on the mattress. "I'm sure you can figure it out."

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers