The Sweetie St. Valentine's Party

Story Info
Her very successful first week in the job.
7.8k words
3.83
22.1k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
384 Followers

For the Literotica 2022 Valentine's Day Story Contest

*

Angela Lewis, 20, a first week new employee, was invited to the 'Swede, Chisholm & Clark, Investments' Valentine's Day party, Friday. There was a lot of alcohol available, which she had very little experience with. She ends up quiet drunk and overly playful, in a not very office-like manner, so a nice looking older executive takes her under his wing to keep her out of more trouble. He shows her into what she guessed was his big private office and has her lay down on his leather sofa. Her head was swirling in what she reckoned was her worst ever drunk.

She kind of recognizes the nice man but doesn't recall the name or job he holds. He introduces himself as Swede, she thought, and she giggles and starts calling him 'sweetie' which he seems to encourage, with a smile. They get cozy on the sofa; by cozy we mostly mean that he was trying to help her hold her head up and she was wobbly to say the least. In the process, he was holding her head close to his and they soon became pretty friendly, with him trying to soothe the beautiful, but out-of-it, young lady, and she jabbering quietly, right in his ear.

There was an upsetting ruckus Angela did not quite understand when some shrill older lady rushed into the office and began shouting at Mr. Sweetie. The two kept on arguing, while Angie drifts off to sleep in the older gentleman's arms. She thought it was no more than a minute before she woke again and found herself still in her protector's arms. One of his hands had accidently got caught up inside her blouse, right under her heart-shaped Valentine's Day name badge, but she was alert enough to help him get it out. There simply wasn't enough room in there for his big hand and her two rather large breasts. The shrill lady went away in an apparent huff.

The crowd outside the private office diminished as she lays on Sweetie's lap and it feels just pretty normal when he begins gently kissing her, first on her cheeks and forehead, then on her neck and shoulder. Angie likes this gentle kissing stuff and thinks it is becoming a very nice, get-acquainted thing when he lifts her off of his lap and gets up to go fiddle with something on the doorknob. He finishes with that and closes the door quietly, closing out the sounds of the very few voices apparently left at the party.

He comes back to the sofa and lifts her up face to face and begins to kiss her passionately. At least she thought it was supposed to be passionate, his tongue was as far down her throat as she thinks anyone has ever been, and he was making moaning sounds. Or was that her? She briefly thought about objecting to what she considered to be rather personal behavior, but she was a newbie and simply had no idea if it was normal practice at SSCI for the bosses to stick their tongues down a new employee's throat. Maybe only on Valentine's Day.

Either way, Angela was happy. This was way beyond the 'getting to know the new employee' level of kissing and she thought that was simply wonderful. Who doesn't like Frenching? Mr. Sweetie was being so nice to her in her time of distress, and she felt she wanted him to know he could kiss her any time he wanted to kiss her. She felt comfortable with the old gent, kind of wishing he would put his hand back in her blouse like he had it before. Then it dawned on her foggy mind that his hand might already be back in her blouse; well, more accurately, she could feel it outside of her shirt, but clearly squeezing her breast.

Eventually, Sweetie manages to get Angela sufficiently together to be able to drive her home. He found her address in the personnel files and led her down to his white Genesis G90. She sounded just a bit more rational every time she woke up during the drive, which he observed with mixed enthusiasm. He parked in front of the apartment and helped her struggle to her door, where she surprised him by fishing out her house key and managing the lock in two tries. After he led her inside, he was relieved to learn that she apparently lived alone.

"Sit down." Angela says, "I'll make shom coffee for us. I think you've sobered me up nuff I can manage that." He sat restlessly watching this gorgeous creature do a reasonable job with her coffee pot and then she returned to plop in his lap while it perked. She was all handsy with him, but he realized he had to stop the seduction stuff right then as she was gradually sobering up.

"THANK YOU for helping me out of the mess I was in Sweetie! God I was drunk, wash I?"

He smiled majorly, with a wink in his eye. "It has been one amazing afternoon young lady. I am pleased you seem to be sobering up."

Angie gives him a quick but passionate kiss on the lips "Thanks to you Mr. Sweetie. I needed to get sober before we make love." Another kiss which causes him to snort in reaction.

"No, no..." he stammers in confusion.

"O.K., O.K. I guess I was being a little presump...pesumshush. We barely know each other, so we can't hardly 'make love.'

"Right!" he was quick to agree.

"But, you are damn sure not heading home until we have 'fucked' a couple of times. Don't even think about that my old frien...I mean my NEW old friend. You know what I mean...you're not old at all. How old are you anyway?"

He seemed pleasantly amused at the personal turn of the conversation with this spirited young beauty who he had become so infatuated with. At least it was the closest thing he had experienced to feeling in love since well before his wife had died. "Sixty one." He didn't even think about shading it, even though he understood that his true age might throw cold water on this delightful acquaintanceship.

"OMG, Sweetie. You don't look like someone in his 60's! You look like one of those, whatcha call it, 'Silver Foxes."

"Thank you, my precious friend. I feel more silver than foxy these days. But you do bring out the energy is this old sexagenarian."

"You just let ME decide the sexy part, Sweetie. Leave that up to Angie." She moved back to his lap and threw her arms around his neck with a full on-the-lips kiss. "Mumm." She felt like she liked this man...a LOT. He was so different than most guys she had ever gone out with. Well, this wasn't like 'going out'. It started with him just being father protector in her drunken state and ended up with his hand in her blouse...much more like the relationships she had been accustomed to. If this friendly man behaved more like the older generation, then she was all on board with that.

One other thing she had already learned about Sweetie's generation. There was no lack of a hard thing between the men's legs. This one she had been feeling on and off for hours, was no limp noodle. There was a lot to like about this man, she thought as she snuggled even closer in his protective arms.

Her friend was having parallel emotions about his discoveries. Despite her state of inebriation this young blossom seemed to have a full-blown brain in her pretty skull, he thought, and had made for the most interesting day he had experienced in literally years. He slumped back further on the sofa and gathered the precious package as closely to him as was possible. As she began to doze, he felt like superman, her protector, and he softly kissed any part of her that he could reach. She was fading before he could collect that promised fuck, which made him smile ruefully, as he started to fade himself.

After a few hours asleep together, Angela woke with a potty call very gently, untangled the two, and made her way to the bathroom. On the way back, she grabbed a big quilt off her bed and returned to the arms of her new guy. She carefully tucked them both in and gently kissed his mouth as she settled back where instinct told her she belonged.

Well after sunrise, she woke up to see her handsome benefactor smiling into her face. She pressed her head forward to kiss him with a gentle greeting. "Good morning, my Sweetie. How's your day beginning?" She smiled.

"My best day in many years little one. Pretty much because of you."

"Did we fuck, Sweetie?"

"He, he, he. Nope my darling. You would have been an easy lay Angela. But I had a bit longer range goal in mind." He bent forward to kiss her slowly on the lips, and she knew instinctively how to encourage that.

"You're an old bull-shitter my friend. But you're MY old bull-shitter and don't you forget who you belong to." The pretty much sober Angela realized that was a pretty outrageous assertion for a 20 yr. old kid to make to one of the higher ups in her new place of employment. But his demeanor of absolute devotion to her so far had emboldened her to such possessiveness. She was simply not afraid of her new boss man.

The two fumbled around in her kitchen together to rustle up a passable breakfast, toast, jelly, fried eggs and some sliced ham from the fridge. Angela made coffee after confirming that he was also an addict. They sat down together, as closely as the chairs would allow.

"I feel like you pretty much saved my life yesterday and I am SO thankful you could spend the night with me, Mister...I know your name is not Sweetie, that is just my pet name for you. But what is your real name?

"Swede. Gerald Swede. Like the name over the front door. I am the Founding Partner, princess. But don't let that scare you away. I am just Angela's Sweetie today."

"FUCK! OMG. The big boss himself. THE Gerald Swede, of Swede, Chisholm & Clark, Investments! Jesus forgive me."

"Miss Lewis, for the better part of 24 hours, you have been in my arms. Not that I have been counting but I believe you kissed me 117 times. You have called me your 'Sweetie' almost that many times. I recall you even promised me a fuck today, or was that a couple of fucks? And all that was before you promised we were going to 'make love'. Did I get all that correct girl?" He placed a not very fatherly hand on her knee and bent forward to kiss her on the nose.

"Jesus, boss. That was us flirting around when I just thought you were a sweet horny elderly one of the managers. NOT that you were Sweetie as in Swede, Chisolm and whatever. My God. Aren't you married or something?"

"No precious, my wife passed away a couple of years ago. You're the first woman I have even desired to have sex with since then. To risk a tired old phrase, I think I may be falling in love with you. He blushed dark red. She was at a complete loss for words, grabbing him by his ears and pulling his head to her breast where she showered kisses on the back of his thin grey mane. She just held him tightly, without a word. They sat together like that for a good 5 minutes. She cried. He pretended he did not, but she knew.

"Mister Sweetie, are you crying?" She kissed his nearest ear.

"It, it's complicated Angela. So complicated."

"I am one week into my job here and you are the supreme Lord of the Lair. Uncomplicate it for me, please." She said it with a sweet smile, but she was well aware she was testing out her potential role as the big boss's boss.

"Well, I will try. It is all a jumble of emotions, mostly about you. About the fact that I have just told you I think I am in love with you. That is not a seduction line, it is something I have only told to ONE woman in my life, besides my mother. It is about how much I want you girl, when I only met you yesterday and haven't even had that first fuck you've been promising me. And it's not all about you, either, as much as I am wrapped up in you Angela Lewis."

"What else is it about, Sweetie?" She lovingly finger-combs his hair back in place. Playing the role of comforter in chief.

Tears clearly came to his eyes. "Oh, nothing sweetheart. It is just about Clarissa, my forever secretary and best friend. Do you recall how upset she was when she came into my office and found us together yesterday? She was mightily pissed at me, and she quit on the spot. QUIT!"

Angie recalled the ruckus but had not understood what the shrill old woman was so upset about. "Yes."

"Well, she has been with me since we started the firm. My right arm so to speak. And she came in on us at the most inopportune time imaginable. Do you recall?"

"Not exactly, sir." Oops, she has to stop using those subservient titles if she wants to keep the upper hand in this promising new relationship.

"Well, hon, when she walked in on us, I was nuzzling you and I had my hand...well it was under your blouse. I, I was just trying to read your name badge you know." His wry grin made it clear he did not expect his young victim to believe that bullshit.

"Anyway, Clarissa took one look and pretty much slapped me in the face. I deserved it, and I doubt I can salvage the relationship." Angela could tell that obviously hurt him a lot.

"After all that time together she got so out of sorts over a quickie feel of the new secretary? Were you two lovers or something?"

"Oh God, NO, sweetness. God, no. I have never come on to her in any way, and more importantly, I think, she has never seen me so much as touch one of the staff ladies or anything even close to that. Pure as a Saint, was me, until yesterday when I just found myself unable to keep my hands off the incredible young women in my office."

"Don't feel apologetic Sweetie. I was feeling the same vibes. I WANTED the Silver Fox's paws all over my person, and I'm sure you sensed that." She kissed him a quicky on the lips.

He kissed her back. "So, the thing is, Clarissa was overdue for retirement anyway, but I kept her hanging in there because...well this is sort of selfish and embarrassing, Angie. Because she could take my dictation.

"She could take your dickWHAT?"

"She could take down my words as I spoke them, in her mysterious shorthand. You may have never even heard of it; it is so last century we probably won't be able to hire a replacement for her. And I don't really know any other way to get my thoughts on paper." She could see a real tear forming in his eye. His open emotions reminded her that this guy was the sweetest man she has known, in like forever. She strokes the tear away and kisses him on the lips.

"Old man, cheer up. Act like a man who is about to fuck the youngest, hottest girl he has ever fucked. Hear me?" She reaches down to put her hand over his zipper and the barely noticeable bulge beneath it.

He sniffles back and pulls her to him in a hungry embrace. They kiss. Their hands explore each other eagerly. She is surprised at how strong his arms feel when he picks her up and heads to the bedroom. He plops her down on the bed and puts his hands on his hips. "Now, young lady, I think you said something about fucking. Show me exactly what you had in mind."

Angela quickly scurries up onto her knees on the bed and reaches to unhook the boss's belt. She instantly knows what she wants to do, and how to do it. She may have only been teasing a bit before, but now she knew with every fiber in her body that she wanted to take this older man as her lover. "Step one, boss, you take off all my clothes." She kisses him with passion while his hands commence the assigned task before him.

She kept her hands busy, helping him help her out of her clothes, and touching him in eager, suggestive ways. Then, when her panties were the last to fall, she moved even closer to him for some touchy feely kissing and the usual get-acquainted stuff.

"Step two, I get to take off your clothes while you get to know me better." She completes the task of pulling his trousers off and starts on his shirt buttons while he takes full measure of her exposed breasts. "Ohhh, I think that is what you were going for yesterday in your office wasn't it Mister Swede?"

He snorted partially in humor, partially in embarrassment over his previous rude behavior with the tipsy new employee in his office. Of course, the humor won out, as he realized his behavior had been forgiven when he felt her pull down his briefs.

"I confess, Angela. I was trying for a quick titty feel, but I had a perfectly valid excuse. I read somewhere that the quickest way to sober a woman up was to give her orgasms, and I felt it was my duty to sober you up young lady. I did my best to make you cum and I am pretty sure it was working based on some of the sounds you were making in my office. OHHH God you're hand feels so good down there."

"What? You like that Sweetie? Get used to it. That is just stuff I like to do when I am fucking a guy. And we have already started our first fuck, Mr. Top Boss."

"Oh my God, girl! I can't believe this is happening. I think I DO love you!"

"Fine, fine, sir. Let's get our first fuck out of the way now that we have all our clothes off. Then we can talk 'bout love and all that heavy duty shit after you have cum in me. Oopsey..."

He was so taken by her saucy words and the melodious sound of her voice that he shot his load into her hand. She stopped fondling him and examined the white jism leaking between her fingers." Tisk, tisk, Mister. I am going to have to teach you better control than that if we are going to have a long term fucking relationship. Too messy this way."

He fondled her like she was the last surviving Ming vase, while she deliberately licked the cum from between her fingers and thought about how to reassert her growing command of the relationship. When her fingers were clean, she bent forward and took his soft cock in her mouth for a quick clean-up. "Gerald Swede, what I am I going to do with you if you can't even control your cum any better than that?" She made sure her beaming smile softened the sternness of her words. It couldn't have hurt that she was stark naked and looked SO cute.

His head was absolutely swimming. My God this virtual child was running all over him and all he wanted to do was to let her run. He was absolutely imprisoned by her beauty and her personality. And, he admitted, loving it. In an attempt to gain some control over the moment, he pulled the youngster closer to him and placed his mouth on her breast. She allowed him the move and leaned back to give him sucking room. "Mmmm."

Sweetie pressed her to the bed and climbed on her carefully but lost his patience when his still hard cock felt the fur between her welcoming legs. He shoved with a sudden grunt and entered her fully. 'OMG! Heaven!' He could not believe what he had just done. He did some quick mental calculations...the last time he had been in a pussy other than his departed wife Betsy's, THIS pussy had not yet been created. The mere thought of that caused him to lose his load up into that wonderful, warm, wet place inside Angela Lewis.

He came close to passing out with emotion. My God how this felt. It has been about all he has thought about for the last day or so. He was now pretty certain it was the finest pussy he had ever been in. He knew it was the only one he hoped to ever be in again. He had to keep moving. No way he could let this angel think some old fart had just died in her cunt. He had to cum. No, no, he had to LAST, it had to be the best fucking this girl ever had. So, she would want him back in her every day. She was so smart. The way she wiggled her ass was like nothing he ever remembered. Would she want to get married? Married? You dumb fuck! Just pray she lets you cum in her this one time. It is so wet and yet so tight. This must be illegal...no she said she is 20. But was it rape? Fuck, no! She told him yesterday she was going to fuck him. This is for sure the best thing that ever happened to him. She's so unbelievably cute. Did she mean it that we would make love? Am I Cumming now? I don't want to ever lose this boner.

He literally cried as he drained his remaining load into this perfect pussy and hugged her until she squealed for him to stop. "Enough, enough, enough already. God you were killing me you big hunk"

Odiouser
Odiouser
384 Followers