The Sweetie St. Valentine's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Swede, let me start by expressing the deeply felt sympathies from all of us at MSNBC for the sudden lost last month of your husband and one of the county's foremost entrepreneurs. And congratulations to you personally for your unanimous selection as his replacement at the helm."

"Thank you so much Kristen. Yes, the death of my husband was deeply felt by myself as well as everyone at SCCI. I know earlier newscasts revealed that his heart attack occurred literally in our bed which made it so much more grievous to me personally."

"What do you miss most about your husband, Mrs. Swede?" She had a reputation for skirting the scandalous in her interviews.

"I never like to lie, and my candid answer to that would end up on your cutting room floor." She couldn't help but notice grins on both Ken and Dave's faces.

"Uh humm, I appreciate your consideration, Mam and I think most everyone in the industry knows of your devotion to each other. Now that you have the reigns is there anything you plan to prioritize under your leadership?"

"Thank you for asking Kirsten. Yes, I am not quite ready to release any specifics, but Partner Dave Chisolm and I have been working on designing an all new method of job sharing that should make our senior staff far more effective and motivated. We think it might revolutionize the industry." She pointed at Dave as he mentioned his name and he almost turned red in the face.

'Sure, go ahead and tell them the details, sweetheart'; Dave thought. 'Tell them about the countless hours of undercover work you and I have done to further define the science of senior staff relationships. I'm going to spank your bare butt tonight for that plug.'

Angela had a reciprocal thought, 'He, he, that's payback for you cutting me short on my orgasm this morning, Dave. Besides, only Ken Clark and a handful of others are likely to understand what I was alluding to. Only the ones I personally consulted with in my research.

Her final thought was that she hoped no one ever accused her of fucking her way to the top. After all she had started at the top, with nothing secret about it. The others she fucked were strictly for enjoyment, and not all of them were senior staff, by any means'.