The Sweetie St. Valentine's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am SO sorry little one. I went crazy in you."

"I guess to hell you did boss. I am going to cut you off at One if you don't get control of that cock of yours." He really didn't believe that; she seemed to be enjoying the lovemaking as much as he was. Well, almost as much anyway. He felt pretty comfortable that they were going to be lovers for the long haul. How the fuck lucky was that?

The two lovers worked naked, side by side in her kitchen, to cobble together some hamburger sandwiches on white bread, but his hands kept busy all over her accessible private places. Every minute or two he bent over and kissed some part of her nakedness. She couldn't even decipher half the love words he was showering upon her; she only knew she loved the devotion of this community mover-and-shaker. He was showing off his ownership rights and she was proud to let him.

As dark set in, they were finishing up another round of lovemaking. She wanted to keep him with her and started a conversation that didn't consist of grunts, groans and squeals. She twirled the lock of hair over his forehead and quietly asked "So, do I gather you haven't had sex since your wife died?"

"Betsy is really the only woman I have made love with, before you, Angela. Before her were some 2nd-base schoolgirls is all. As far as I know, I was her first and only lover too."

"Oh, my, such a sweet love story. So how long were you together?" She gave his lower lip a quickie kiss.

He gave it some quick arithmetic..."Almost 40 years...38 ½ for exact. We made love 2 or 3 times a week until the cancer started slowing her down."

Angela just snuggled up to her new old man in a loving hug. She pretended to do some finger counting herself. "So, I think it will take me a couple of months before I will have been with you more often than she was."

She immediately realized this was not a fit topic for her overblown sense of humor, but he didn't seem to mind. "More like 6 weeks I think, precious. But now I think it is time I headed home and let you get your beauty sleep."

She retorted "I call BULLSHIT on that my Silver Fox lover. I have Sunday off, and I fully expect to wake up in the morning with your cock back in me."

She was wrong. When she awoke the next morning there was no cock in her at all. But she ran to the potty and immediately returned to take his sleeping dick into her mouth and another all-day love session began.

They showered after the next exchange of orgasms and then made some toast to eat while they ate each other out. They gently made love for an hour or so, then fucked more energetically until noon when Gerald phoned in a pizza order, and then they more leisurely fucked until it arrived. When the young man delivered it, Angela favored him by answering the door wearing exactly what she had been wearing since Friday evening. He almost dropped the box, but quickly recovered when the similarly attired, grey-haired gentleman dug $40 out of his trousers and paid the boy off. 'Best day in my entire pizza delivery career' the guy thought.

His age caught up with him after a full tummy and he drifted off in a nap. She dozed a bit in his armpit and then, after 45 minutes she went down on him and sucked him back to usefulness. He was SO FUCKING in love now. They spent Sunday afternoon trying out all the coital positions they had not already explored and talked intimately.

She was a tad disappointed to hear that his favorite position was up the lady's ass, but after the third time he came in her that way, she was starting to favor it herself. They made love through the afternoon, when she could get him back to useful configuration, and then finished off the cold pizza. At no time did either of them suggest anything alcoholic.

"I'll set the alarm for 6:30 she announced. Give us time for some morning love before you drive me to the office."

"Oh honey, err, I don't know about that. My God what will the staff be thinking if we come in together after the way things went before I drove you home Friday?" He asked.

"What will they be thinking? Let me see, I guess the more observant ones will be thinking 'They must have spent the weekend together'. The clueless ones may be thinking 'I bet the old geezer tried to fuck her'. The women, always more observant, will be saying, 'look at the smile on her face, he must have gotten it up for her a couple of times at least'."

"Gerald honey we WILL be arriving together, and we will walk in holding hands." She stuck her tongue out to taunt him. She silently held her breath...that kind of bossiness might set him off, but somehow it was important to her that she remain largely in charge if she was going to be his employee and his girlfriend. The second woman in his long life! Fuck that made her proud.

Heading back to her bedroom she shoved him off balance onto the bed and jumped on top of him. They didn't talk anymore that night. Not in complete sentences anyway. But sounds were heard..."harder, harder; more; yes!; do my butt again; sit on me, my love; ohhh, God you gave me bucket loads; I love you; hold me tighter; I love you too old man." The love talk might have turned your stomach a bit, but it was genuinely felt between Spring and November.

At 6:28 her alarm went off and Angela trotted to the bathroom. She returned to jump back on her sleepy boyfriend for some early morning connubial bliss. She was getting used to this and she could tell that he was getting comfortable with his hard cock in her sweet young muff, where they both seemed to feel it belonged.

'My God this man is wonderful!' She thought as they toweled each other off; she hugged him closer and held him lovingly until something arose between them to cause her to discontinue that risky behavior. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you boss, but you keep on getting these boners and I lose my train of thought."

"What is it darling?"

"Well, I should tell you now, before we saunter into your office with no plan in mind."

"So, tell me honey."

"I am going to be your new stenographer, Mr. Swede. Is that the right word, Stenographer?"

"WHAT in Hell, honey? God how I would love to have you working side by side with me like that. But a stenographer has to know Shorthand and be able to make notes as fast as a man can talk."

Yes, my love. I will show you when we get to your office. I DO know shorthand. My grandma Mabel taught me when I was just in high school. Seriously."

"And why did she do that?" He couldn't really believe it.

Grandma thought it would help me get through college to be able to take notes of all the lectures. I thought it was fun and I liked showing off how fast a learner I was. I even used it some in my Freshman year at State, but I decided college was not for me which is why I eventually came to work for SCCI." He alternated between hugging her and doubting she could really do it. My God, if she really could take notes like Clarissa could then his life would be perfect. No need to hire a replacement, the new girl on board could just be moved right into his side office and get out her notepad. And OMG what fun it would be! Could she still take notes when he had his cock inside her?

They dressed and he took the back of her hand and held it to his chest as he led his new-found treasure to his car. He was truly a man in love. He backed his Genesis into the first space by the side entrance, marked CEO, and kissed her hand before letting her get out. He met her outside the car and took her hand back in his own big mitt. He pulled her tight to him, so that all would know he owned her, and walked her through the employee's entrance and right to the elevator to the top floor.

Their entrance was as grand a show as they had anticipated, and both seemed to have wanted. In the half-full elevator, he put his arm around her waist and pulled her tightly to himself, with a gentle kiss on the forehead. She looked up at him all smiles; 'so this is how we are going to play it' she thought. She even thought about fondling his bulge but realized that would not be her decision to make.

Pleasantries were exchanged with the others in the elevator and he introduced the woman in his arms as his new stenographer. One asked after Clarissa and he told her that she had finally retired. They both ignored the sneaky stares of the ones who wondered how come the old man had his arms around the gorgeous new stenographer, although a couple of them took a shot at guessing.

When their door opened, they stepped out into the hall where Gerald had to relinquish her waistline and took her by the hand again. No one could misinterpret the lover's stance as he walked her to his office. It actually grew him a barely manageable boner and made both of them proud, for somewhat different reasons.

As they entered his office, Edith Swain, the bustling Group Secretary followed them in. Gerald introduced the two women, and he could barely control a grin as Edith seemed to soak it all in with her usual acumen. She had not been at the Valentine's Day party and had not heard about the young lady that the boss had taken under his wing that day, but she couldn't miss the fact that this girl was drop dead pretty and that the big boss had clearly been touching her upon their arrival.

"Edith, be a dear and see if you can get Georgette up here a.s.a.p."

Angela perked up at the mention of her supervisor's name. So, he was getting right to the heart of the matter. Swede pointed her to the leather settee opposite his massive walnut desk and she took a seat. It took less than 5 minutes for Georgette to arrive and join her new employee on the settee, as directed. "Georgette, I have some news you may not altogether like. I am going to steal young Angela from you, only a week after you took her on."

Georgette recovered from her concerns rather quickly when the boss explained that Clarissa had finally retired on short notice and that he had discovered, quite by accident, that Angela knew shorthand. Since, as Georgette knew, the founding partner was virtually helpless without a stenographer he had jumped to steal her for his PA starting today.

Georgette understood and was happy for the big boss. She only had 4 days of training invested in the new girl, and her skills were a perfect match for the boss's needs, so, of course, the reassignment made total sense.

"Georgette, my dear. There is another side of the story that I need for you to know. He took Angela's hand and pulled her to her feet. He bent forward and gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. Just long enough that Georgette would clearly understand that the two of them were lovers.

Finishing with a bit of a lip smack, he turned to Georgette to explain. You will be hearing soon enough that the boss has a new love in his life and I do not want for you to get the idea I tried to make a fool of you with this job change. Angela really does know Shorthand and I take her word for that. It just happened that I found that out after she and I had already become lovers."

Georgette let a mile wide grin cross her face and said "Good Lord, I am so happy for both of you. When did all this happen?"

"Ohh, we go a ways back Georgette," Wink. "I first met her here at the Valentine's party last Friday and helped her to get her shit back together after a bit too much alcohol. Long story short, I fell in love with the little lady and drove her to her apartment Friday evening. Everybody saw us together so I couldn't keep that from you if I tried. We became lovers and have not been apart for two minutes since Valentine's Day. She told me about her Shorthand while we were still in bed this morning.

"I know, WAY TMI, but I need you to know that I was not playing games with you. You would soon enough learn that Angela and I are lovers; if not before, then right after she moves in with me. So, this is just my way of reassuring you that I would never play games with you Georgette."

Georgette thought to herself 'Gerald, you are SO fucking clueless. I wouldn't mind if you played the right kind of games with me, and my husband can suck wind while we do it. But here you are making a fool of yourself over this new kid, is she even old enough to vote? I got eyes, I can see why you became lovers overnight. A girl with her looks can lie with any man in this company so of course she starts at the top.'

Meanwhile, Angela has her own thoughts...'WTF, don't you think you might have discussed this living with you stuff with little old me before you put it out on the billboard? Oh crap, who am I kidding? Your place will be a mansion compared to my dink-butt apartment and having you fuck me to sleep every night is an irresistible thought.'

The two set about moving Angela into the little private office inside the corner of his big private office. He carefully boxed anything that looked like it might belong personally to Clarissa, and she filled out an order sheet for office supplies she thought she might need, including a few steno pads. That was mostly blind man's bluff since she had no idea what her new duties would be, beyond stenography and fucking the boss, of course. She was so happy.

At about 5 minutes to 10 am, he led her to the small meeting room just behind the complex of executive offices and escorted her to the head of the single table. He had told her this was a briefing for the partners only and his way of introducing Angela to the partners. 'Holy Jesus, she thought, little old me, getting a personal briefing before the partners of this big corporation, in her second week on the job. What if I fuck it up?' When both of the partners arrived, Gerald stood up with Angela beside him and put his arm around her back and his hand on her far shoulder, squeezing her to him in the international symbol of lover's possession.

"Ummhumm, Guys, this lovely young lady on my arm is Angela Lewis. A newly minted SCCI employee as of last week. You will be seeing a lot more of her from now on. Not nearly as much as I will be' wink, 'but she will be speaking on my behalf when she does speak. He allowed a salacious grin to cross his face.

"I turns out that Angela is a stenographer, and you know that is my life's blood when it comes to communication. She is immediately replacing Clarissa, who has officially retired, and she will be using Clarissa's old inner office from now on. Same extension, so go through her if you can't raise me on my own extension.

"Now for something I told Georgette Daley this morning, in no uncertain terms. In addition to gaining a new right hand assistant at work, I am now, for the first time in forever, engaging a new right hand woman in my life.' A squeeze-hug should have sufficed to identify who he was talking about, but he just had to show off...

"We are now what they call 'a thing'." He releases his hug enough to kiss her gently on the lips and she actively kisses him back for the show. "I know, I know, however did I get so lucky? I'm guessing both of you have heard a bit about my activities at the Valentine's Day party, right?"

They both mumbled in apparent acknowledgement. "Well, I ended up taking this rather drunk lady home to sober up. Like I confessed to Georgette, we ended up in bed together. I mean, AFTER we sobered her up. And that is where we stayed for the rest of the weekend. We got very well acquainted and decided we were in love. The stenography part was God's truth...that's just God's justice I guess.

"So, there you have it partners. Unvarnished truth from the horse's mouth. Didn't want you two to find out from the grape vine."

"Well, I did hear from some others that you scooted out of here with the prettiest new employee ever minted." Allowed Dave Chisholm. "I admit to some surprise this morning my old friend. Surprised that she is even prettier than the rumor mill had it, surprised that you brought her back in here today instead of keeping her at home, and surprised that an old fart like you can still be walking."

Angela grabbed her man's arm possessively and smiled. She now understood that they were to behave openly as lovers around the office and she was thrilled at that prospect.

Ken Clark smiled at this exchange and was thinking 'Good for Gerry, he deserved a break like this. Not that he didn't get a huge break 40 years ago when I let him steal my Betsy away from me. God what a fuck she was.'

Dave Chisolm had quite similar reminiscences. 'God it's good he got himself a hottie for his senior years. He deserves it after he was so devoted to his Betsy for all those years. I'm pretty sure he never even knew I was fucking her more than he was. It was Ken that found her first, even before I started sharing her. But Ken played the gentleman once we introduced her to Gerry and he stepped aside after we had our last threesome just before Gerry and she got engaged. I was the selfish asshole who kept on banging her twice a week almost up to the end. I wonder if something like that could happen again...' He looked at the sexy Angela with wistful thoughts.

Angela looked over the three handsome partners and wondered 'Do you think the partners would want to share a stenographer?'

As if he was a mind reader Dave said "Gerry do you think your young lady would have time to do some dicktakin' from us too?" He realized this was a bit over the top even for old pals that would say the most outrageous things between themselves. But never that he could recall, in front of a lady.

Angela defused any possible problem by answering on her own behalf, "Gentleman, let me work on getting my shorthand up to speed before I think about expanding my dicktakin duties."

Ken smiled and thought 'PLEASE say yes Gerry. I'm pretty sure she just gave us a raincheck. I promise I won't get too greedy like I did the last time.'

It couldn't be helped, all four of them had various versions of that horrible pun and the role they wanted to play in it. Gerald thought 'my God the boys are really impressed with my new girlfriend and would do her in a second if I turned my back. I will have to keep a close eye especially on Dave; he was the one who never did stop fucking my wife. I just had to let them go at it, it was so obvious that the two most important people in my life were both getting so much enjoyment out of it.'

Sensing the partner meeting was over, Angela took Gerald by the arm and said, "let's go Love, gotta practice my dicktakin'." When they got back to her office, that is exactly what they did, if all too briefly. She felt SO empowered she insisted on riding him from on top; imagine a 20 year old new hire in her 2nd week on the job, riding the CEO's cock in his posh office atop a big corporation, after he had told the world and everybody that they were lovers!!!

At 5:30 they walked out to the reserved parking, literally hand in hand and shoulder to shoulder. "Do you think everyone got the message?" He asked.

"Oh yes, for sure. And it seemed like they all pretty much approved."

"My partners certainly approved, but I'm afraid they are a bit too much on the jealous side. Just like they were over my Betsy."

"Well darling, any time you think I should fuck them to keep them happy, just say the word." She looked him straight in the eye with a twinkle. He wondered if her 'joke' may have been stated in earnest.

They fucked all afternoon except when they were making love or eating each other out. The only permitted interruption was when Dave Chisolm interrupted to have him sign something urgent. Gerald stopped eating his naked steno's pussy in order to sign the document. While he did so Angela played with one of her bare tits and licked her lips looking in Dave's eyes. He took that as a promise, and left hiding his boner.

EPILOGUE; 15 years later

PRESS CONFERENCE WITH MSNBC's KRISTEN DALHGEN AND CHAIRWOMAN ANGELA SWEDE OF SCCI, INTERNATIONAL.