The Sweetness in Their Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was better to be under the drake's dominant control, under his claw, right where he'd always belonged. He could not resist that tongue as it squirmed inside him, arousing and preparing him for what was to come. The dragon wanted him and all he wanted to do was to submit to him, to moan for him, to cry out his name as Re wanted him to, to give the dragon everything and more that he had not been able to claim in slavery. Chris grunted thickly in the back of his throat, though it hardly sounded as if he was making any sound at all as the dragon slurped, drooling saliva into and onto him, his skin gleaming with the mess of it.

Every last drop of it would be needed. The dragon pulled his head back, eyes gleaming, licking off the sides of his muzzle as he shook his head, a tremble running down the length of his spine, wings shuffling, need coursing through like the pump of blood in his veins. The time for foreplay was over.

Chris bowed his head submissively.

"You'll beg me to stop..."

Chris did not know if that was true as his heart pounded. Re nipped at the back of his neck, catching his shoulder, and a bead of blood rolled forth from the drake's passion, though it was not any kind of pain that did not come accompanied with a flaring blitz of arousal. The dragon was huge and never before had Chris felt so small and insignificant up against him, heart hammering a beat against his ribcage that was as old as the ages. For even he knew that there was no stopping a dragon in rut, the might of his power snarling through, hissing for dominance that was already well and truly in his claws.

Everything Chris was... It was the dragon's to claim as his own.

The drake snarled and rumbled as he bucked and thrust, trying to get his cock inside his partner, though they were, duly, ill-matched when it came to size. That was hardly something that they expected to not have to work around, however, his cock sliding slickly over Chris' backside, teasing and pumping. Chris tried to position himself a little better but the fact of the matter was that he was just too small for the dragon, his backside too low for the drake to easily penetrate.

"Hmph," Re growled, eyes narrowing. "I see I'll just have to take matters into my own claws..."

He was not one to be outdone for what he needed, after all, when he had his prize there before him to be taken, snarling and humping, snatching up his human in his claws. There was love there to soften the edge of feral lust and yet it was that edge that Chris craved, the giving up of all inhibitions, everything falling away in a way that left him there, alone, with the dragon. Nothing else in the world existed for him as the drake hefted him up, his feet leaving the ground entirely, leaving him dangling there as he was forcibly pinned to the rough cave wall.

He could not even care that Re was being so rough with him, grunting and growling, wedging the slightly narrower tip of his cock into his pucker with force. A burst of pain shot through him but he was not about to stop his dragon-partner, not as his eyes closed, bearing through the strain and stretch, the bite of only just starting to take such a large cock. Pre-cum splattered onto his well-slickened hole, saliva coating it already, but it still would be a very tight fit for Chris, the nerve-endings at his entrance on fire and zinging through with electric energy.

There was no going back, not as Re let out his most ferocious snarl yet and bore into him, taking him with short, sharp thrusts, grinding his cock in deeper and deeper, bit by bit. Chris hung there, entirely at the dragon's mercy, head swimming, though he was not hurt at all as that thick length bore demandingly into him, thrusting deeper and deeper, his hole wanting to take him as much as he craved it all himself. Chris grunted thickly, moisture prickling at the corners of his eyes, heaving through it, his stomach turning over as that cock penetrated more and more deeply, demanding that he give in to it. It would not have been possible for him to take that shaft if he had been left to his own devices, perhaps riding the stud of a beast and grinding down on his shaft while facing him, too much for Chris to take unless he was willingly forced to.

"Mine..." Re rumbled, eyes half-lidded with raw lust, powering into his human partner. "Always mine..."

That much was true, though getting words out in the heat of the moment was more difficult than either of them could have imagined as Re truly took Chris anally for the first time. That tight, little hole was forced to strain around him, wider and wider, taking the thick meat of his cock as it pounded up deeply. The drake may have been being as gentle as he possibly could have been in that moment but it was still a colossal stretch, more than any man should have taken. Yet it would not have been the same without the feral drive behind it, how Re stood up a little taller again on his hind legs, tail swinging, taking his man as he had always wanted to.

The time for holding back was long gone as the dragon bore in, pinning his partner with his claws, each grinding thrust from his hips coming with a greater sense of need and urgency. Being gentle simply would not gut it and they would have to trust that the preparation of Chris' anal passage was enough, moaning out loud as their bodies came together. He thrust and thrust, spearing the human full, opening him up to his lust, though one round, of course, would never be enough. Not now that he had his Chris exactly where he wanted him.

Nothing could stop the dragon as he crammed the human full of most of his cock, stretching him to the point where Chris was strained fit to burst, yet in such a way that he was certainly at no risk. He panted heavily, snatching up what breath he could, trying to roll his hips back even though he was just where he needed to be. He had no hand in the liaison of their lust and coming-together, a hole to be used as the dragon showed him, ultimately, just where his place was in the world - at least the world where he was with the dragon. Re's snarl cut through him, breaking him down to his core in the best of ways, claiming him as his mate. And Chris would not have had it any other way even as he tried to gasp and grunt out the words that he and the dragon had never exchanged, even though it was all unspoken.

"Ah... Re... Re... I... I..."

They still would not come, not as the dragon's savage thrusts picked up in pace, his own words ripped away from him in an eager snarl. He would not stop, could not stop, finally able to indulge himself as he growled like the wild beast he was, slamming in fiercely, driving into the man's backdoor entrance with the force of a dragon possessed. His lips curled back from his teeth, fangs glistening with saliva, and his nostrils flared, not even present in his own gaze anymore, driven solely by need above all else.

Yet Re was still present there...somewhere.

"I know, Chris, I know."

They could exchange sweetness at a later time, when Chris' pucker was not burning lightly and straining for something, trying to clench down even though his muscles were stretched to a point that they could not go back from - not while they were held open like that. The thick length of Re's cock was more dominating than anything else as he moaned and groaned breathlessly for the dragon, squirming helplessly, the prey before the drake. Re was a beast but a beast in the best of ways, his lust rising, the sway of his hips growing and growing, pounding Chris for all he was worth.

Slowly but surely, however, it became easier, bit by bit. His body could not remain so tense and tight forever, after all, not with such arousal curling through him, his shaft hardening again, for it had softened a little on the force of that initial penetration. His body, after all, could not help but respond as he was filled over and over again, his anal ring taking that cock more and more as if he had been taking it for his whole life and longer, whimpering and moaning out his love and passion for the dragon.

The drake could not help himself, growling deeply, his thrusts growing more and more demanding, hissing through his teeth. There was no holding back, not even then, as he grunted heavily, something churning deep inside him. It was not like the times that Chris sucked his cock but something altogether more carnal, ragged and raw, inherently feral, his instinct taking over as he humped and thrust. Each driving slam of his hindquarters forced a breathless moan from Chris' lips but it was difficult for the dragon to even think of him as he thrust in harder and harder, tail cracking down into the cave floor at that peak, the point of no return.

The drake let out a roar that pained the human's ears, his cries of feral lust rebounding off the cave walls, echoing strangely, wrapping around them. Chris moaned but even his cries were lost in that delirious ecstasy, the feral joy of Re, claiming his partner, slamming and grinding, his cock thrusting in as deeply as it was possible to go, leaving no inch spared when there was a hot, tight hole to plunder. The human was his to take and claim as he ground in, teeth showing, feral glee rolling over him, taking all that he had been owed for so very long, tail slamming into the cave wall, knocking off a chunk of stone. It was no end to a beast heaving and snarling through orgasmic delight, cock throbbing and pumping, sending a thick flow of seed right up where it belonged.

Finally...

Chris felt the dragon's claws bear down on him even more powerfully, yet it was the hot spurts of cum filling him for the very first time that claimed his attention first and foremost. He didn't think he would have been able to feel it in such heated detail but each thrust of the drake's shaft brought another rising spurt, seed trickling and oozing out around his fat girth. All Chris could do was bear through it, lips parted in a silent howl as he tried to arch his back, tried to find purchase with his feet: anything at all to regain just the tiniest bit of control over everything.

Yet he was not the one in control and Re was there to show him that, nipping and nuzzling at him, the back of his human's hair lightly damp with sweat, their bodies too heated for Chris to bear.

"All mine..." He rumbled again, shuddering bodily. "I'm never going to be without you again, Chris."

That was something, indeed, that Chris could very much get on board with, whimpering as he was filled, his smaller cock twitching and jerking as the dragon loomed. Slowly, they slid down to the floor, the dragon finding himself up short with no room for his neck while so close to the rough wall, though he was unwilling to draw his shaft back from such a tight hole so quickly. The creamy filling made it all the easier for him to thrust too and, with some wriggling and manoeuvring, he tipped back onto his hind end and back, wings spread so that they would not become crushed, letting the rise of his stomach round towards the roof of the cave.

"Ah..." Chris let his head fall back, the dragon easing him around, the wrap of his tail helping him, slowly and luxuriously, twist to face his lover, half-impaled on Re's cock still. "Oh... Oh, darling..."

Re shuddered. It was such a sweet term of endearment that it didn't quite seem to fit him and yet it was perfect as it was. He still had his lusts to satisfy, however, rocking and grinding, a hiss breaking his lips as his cock remained hard and wanton.

Chris' bare feet scrabbled for purchase, finding his second wind as he tried to rise and fall on the dragon's shaft, though it was shocking how easily gravity pulled him down onto that monstrous shaft. It was one that he would learn to take more and more easily, even if it would always be a perfectly snug fit, shuddering and sweating with beads of perspiration as he bucked his hips, cock tentatively pointing towards the dragon's muzzle. It would have been quite a stretch for Re to curl down the length of his body to tease Chris' cock while he was riding him but that was perhaps something for another time.

That time... It was tender, soft, sweet. It was everything that the first time was not as the dragon's lusts were tempered just a little, coming down even though he needed to take his lover all over again. He needed to climax and yet his dominance could only be proved with making his partner climax in turn too, seeing Chris driven to the point where even he could not help but spill his seed over his own stomach, dribbling onto skin and scales alike.

It had to come, thrust by rolling thrust, lost in the moment, a moment just for the two of them. There was no softly and slowly for Chris anymore now that he was used to the size of Re's shaft, the dragon groaning out loud, rolling his head from side to side, teetering on the edge all over again. More and more, he would learn about the nuances of Chris' body even as his human slipped forward onto his knees, arching his back to grind back onto the drake's cock with as much exhausted fervour as he had in him. Re took over, pumping his human up and down, his tail wrapped around Chris' waist for support: the perfect tool to finally bring him to his high as the tip of his tail brushed up against the man's cock.

But not even Re could have expected them to climax together, another load of cum swelling into the man's stomach as it was forced up inside him. Chris' balls juddered as he was pumped onto the drake's cock, not even in control of his own orgasm as he was forced to spend his seed, mind blistering with rampant lust. He wanted it all, more and more, spending every drop he had to give as his stomach tensed with too much of a load, his body forced to take it simply as there was nowhere else at all for it to go.

"There... Yes, lover..."

Re growled, eyes shining, as Chris collapsed onto him. Their love thrummed through the air between them as the man clung to the dragon, holding onto him as if for his anchor in a storm, laying his cheek down against the dragon's scales, though he could not quite find the point where he could hear the dragon's heartbeat.

His cum dried lightly on his skin and scales, Chris' lips parted in a smile, breath regained, though his chest still heaved and shuddered with each one. He moaned softly as Re held him in place with his tail, the tip wiggling back and forth like that of a contented feline, the cave a mess around them and Re's lust far from satisfied in the long run.

No... There would be much more time to love one another and show their passion now that they were free, coming into their own at long last. Up there, in the mountains, there would never again be anyone to bother them or tell them what they could or could not know. The masters of their own lives, though Chris bowed willingly to the lustful dominance of the dragon's cock, they had much to live through and experience and all the time in the world to take it on for themselves.

Sleep, however, would have to come first, Re cradling Chris close, a forepaw resting lightly on his back, head pushed as close as he could get without straining. His shaft softened and slipped from the man's strained anal ring, leaving it softly gaping, soon to close and tighten, but drooling with an overload of thick cum.

"Sleep now... I'll be here when you wake."

Right there and then was the point where the rest of their lives begun.

They'd face it all at one another's sides.

12