The Swim Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm..." I cocked my head.

"Eleven?"

"Eleven sounds better," I said nodding.

Once the kids started showing up, I made sure they knew I was around, but then confined myself to my room to let them have their fun. I planned to watch a couple of movies on Netflix, or maybe read a book. I did make sure to welcome Linda when she arrived. She was wearing a long shirt-dress that was closed with a belt. It was quite sheer, especially if the light was behind her, but she had on a colorful bikini underneath. Her strawberry blond hair flowed loosely over her shoulders. I couldn't think of any woman that looked more alluring.

"Hey, Mr. B." She opened her arms as she approached me.

"Happy birthday again, Linda." I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed the hug probably more than I should have. I had to tell myself twice to let go. As I loosened my grip, however, she tightened hers and sighed. We probably made quite a sight. My 6'4" clutching her 4'11".

"Thanks," she said as she pulled back. I couldn't help notice her nipples popping through the fabric of her bikini top and the cover-up. Her friends swarmed her and carried her away into the house, and I retreated back to my room.

In short order, I heard splashing in the pool and a lot of giggling and laughter. Music filled the house from my stereo system, and unfortunately, it wasn't my music. I did stick my head out occasionally just to make sure things were going along appropriately.

The party went on. I peered out of my window at the activities in the yard and in the pool. There were about 20 kids in the house, yard or pool. Mostly girls, but there were a couple of the boys' swim team as well. They were all athletic young men, and they all wore trunks except one. I hadn't seen him before, but he was evidently a popular fellow as several girls were clustering around him. He was strutting around like a bull in a cow pasture, sporting an impressive bulge in his team Speedo. He was looking around like he was searching for someone or something. It was clear to me that he was on the prowl.

Speedo-boy strolled into the group and focused on Brenda. I couldn't help but bristle as this kid hit on my little girl. She smiled at him, looked at Linda and then back at Speedo-boy. By the way she tilted her head and her body language, I figured she knew how to handle this guy on her own. I was certain if something happened, she would let me know.

As the sun set, several kids still splashed around in the water, but most of them were lounging around the deck, or in the house listening to music. I emerged from my cave to grab a bite to eat and say hi to the kids. I was surprised by how well behaved they were all being. If I had to be honest, the parties I attended in my youth would have already devolved into a drunken free-for-all by now. Of course, Brenda knows how I feel about alcohol and drugs. She really was a mature young woman.

When the clock struck 10, a lot of the kids had chosen to go home. Evidently, they had curfews a little tighter than Brenda's. When I looked out my window at the pool area, I noticed a couple of the boys had paired off with a couple of girls and were trying to find secluded spots. I noticed Bethany had a young man up against the pool house shower and appeared to be trying to see how far she could get her tongue down his throat. He had a double handful of her tight ass through her bikini bottoms. I guess she wasn't particular about the anatomy of those to whom she was attracted.

Brenda was moving around like a good hostess, refilling the cooler and offering snacks. I was trying to find Linda when I heard a commotion from the living room.

"I said no!" It was Linda yelling followed by a slap so loud it echoed down the hallway.

I bolted from my room. There, at the end of the hallway, Linda was against the wall, and Speedo boy had a grip on her shoulder. She was wearing only her bikini, and he was still only wearing his Speedo.

"Let go of me," she said. "I don't want to go with you."

"That's not what you said outside."

"I didn't say anything to you outside. Let me go." She tried to jerk her arm free, but he wouldn't release her.

"You heard her. Let her go." I stepped up and fixed as hard a gaze on him as I could muster. He was a strapping lad and close to if not six foot, and probably a little more muscular than I. I don't know how he would fare in a fight, but I did have experience and reach on him. I just hoped he still possessed some good sense.

His head whipped around to see me, and he immediately dropped his hand. He turned to face me, and I could tell he was considering doing something stupid. Thankfully, he glanced back at Linda before muttering to himself. "Ah, this ain't worth it." He turned and walked away.

After he turned the corner, I allowed myself to relax. "Are you okay, Linda?"

"Oh, Mr. B! Thank you!" She wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in my shirt. "He wouldn't take no for an answer." She looked up at my face. "You're my hero again!"

"Who is that prick?"

"That's Mark Landry. He's a transfer student and new to the swim team. He's a real good swimmer, but he's an arrogant douche. He tried hitting on Brenda first, but she shut him down. Then he tried Karen before he hit on me."

"He didn't pick you first? Clearly, he has no appreciation for true beauty."

"Mr. B!" Linda blushed. I haven't made a girl blush in years. The smile she gave me lit a fire that warmed my whole body. "Not everyone has your excellent taste."

"Well, no one can. I'm one of a kind."

Just then, Brenda ran in. "What happened?"

"Your teammate Mark got a bit pushy with Linda. I ran him off. Here," I slipped out of Linda's arms, "you take care of Linda. I'm going to make sure Speedo-Boy really left. I don't want him on the property."

"Okay, Daddy." Brenda and Linda huddled off into the living room while I walked out the front door.

There were still several cars parked on the street, but they were all empty, and no one was milling about. I felt better about that. I walked up the driveway to make sure he hadn't tried to get back in the pool area. It was still a target rich environment for a horn-dog on the prowl. Girls were still in clusters and, while some had put on covers, a lot were still in their swimwear even in the dark. I saw Karen sitting very closely with another girl, and they seemed to be more than just talking. Karen had her hand on the other girl's thigh, idly running her fingertips in small circles. The other girl's expression was a bit wanton. I doubted they would do anything given how they were still in full view of everyone.

I walked around the pool to the pool house. I had locked the door to the house before the party, and the lock was still secure, so no one was inside. I was just about to walk back to the house when I heard the sound.

It was coming from behind the pool house, opposite the side with the showers. Rather than walk in from the house side, I walked around the pool house and came from the fence side, leaving me in the dark. Bethany was leaning up against the house with her head thrown back and she was panting. There was a head at her chest, and her hands were holding it there, running her fingers through the hair. In the dim light from the house, I saw that it was the young man I saw her making out with earlier. He had a mouthful of her right breast as his right hand was milking her left nipple. Her bikini top was bunched up on the top of her ample chest.

The young man was thoroughly enjoying himself, not just with Bethany's H-cups, but also from Tina's ministrations as she knelt at his waist, actively slurping on the head of his cock. Tina had one hand jacking his six-inches while her other hand was knuckle-deep in Bethany's pussy, having shoved the gusset of her bikini bottoms aside. Evidently, I needed to rethink her level of experience.

Once my brain processed what I was seeing, the logical part of my mind told me to walk away and let them have their fun, but the part of me that hadn't had sex in months wouldn't let me move. I felt the swelling of my cock in my shorts as I watched the boy move from one of Bethany's huge tits to the other.

Tina stood up and pushed the boy down. "Okay, Tommy, it's show time," the little girl said as she pulled her bikini bottoms off. Her breasts were slightly more than bee stings, but other than that, she she looked like she was on fire. She stepped over Tommy's chest, turned around, and squatted over his face. "Oh, yes!" She moaned as he began licking her. "Just like that. Damn! You weren't kidding. You do know how to eat pussy."

Bethany pulled her bottoms off as well and straddled Tommy's hips, squatted down and grabbed his cock. She dragged the head through her pussy lips once or twice before sinking down fully on it, drawing it deep into her pussy. "Ahhhh," she groaned as she began rocking back and forth on his hard-on. Her breasts swung in rhythm to her motion, moving in circles on her chest. Her nipples stuck out about a half-inch from large, silver-dollar-sized dark pink areola.

Tina leaned down and began licking Bethany's nipples as she ground her pussy on Tommy's face. "God, Bethany, these are the sexiest tits I've ever seen."

"Thanks. I get the feeling you're going to fit in on this team quite well, Tina," Bethany said as she fucked the boy beneath her.

"Mmmmm," Tina said, "I like a challenge. Oh, shit! What was that, Tommy? God! That's amazing!"

I couldn't see what he was doing, but his hand was between her butt cheeks, and evidently, he was doing something to her anus.

"Oh, my God! I'm going to cum already! Ahhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhh. Shit! Huh huh huh." Tina wailed as she fell forward onto Bethany's chest, gasping for breath.

"Damn, girl," Bethany said as she stroked the smaller girl's hair, "he really got to you."

"You have to try this. He's amazing. Besides, I want some hard cock in me right now."

The girls got up and swapped positions, Tina settling down on Tommy's cock while Bethany positioned her pussy on Tommy's extended tongue.

"Wow," Tina said, "He may not be the biggest, but it's curved just right." She bounced happily on his pelvis, driving her cunt wetly over his cock. Wet smacking sounds filled the air.

"I know. Right?" Bethany rocked on Tommy's face and began squeezing her mammoth tits. "Damn, you do know how to use that tongue, don't you?" She sucked in her breath and hissed as he worked her over.

Tommy grunted as his hands began kneading Bethany's ass. He helped her slide her hips over his mouth, dragging his tongue over her taint to her anus and back to her clit.

I watched until I felt my nuts draw up. I didn't want to soil my shorts, and I didn't feel comfortable whacking off watching these kids, so I backed away, but not before I heard Bethany.

"Aaaaaahhhhh! Shiiiit! Oh, shit! No one's ever done that to me before."

"Unh!" Tommy grunted. "I'm gonna cum!"

I walked back around the pool to the strains of their sex still audible. The others in the pool area seemed to ignore it, though no one looked in my direction as I walked into the house. I remember thinking that sex has changed since I was a teenager. I never had a session like that as a kid. Hell, I can't remember ever having sex like that. I definitely needed to have that talk with Brenda. But first, I needed some relief. Fortunately, the party was ending as it was almost eleven and kids were filtering out.

"Thanks for coming!" Brenda waved at the last kids leaving the house before closing the door. Brenda, Bethany, Karen, Tina, and Linda immediately changed into nightshirts in Brenda's room before parading into the living room.

"Okay, girls," I said, "I'm tuckered out, so I'm heading to bed. You guys can stay up and watch movies or whatever, but keep it down to a dull roar for me, please. And don't stay up too late."

"We won't, Daddy," Brenda hugged me. "Thanks for letting us have the party. Everyone had a great time."

Some greater than others I thought as I glanced over at Bethany and Tina.

"Yeah, Mr. B," Linda hopped up and gave me a hug too. Like earlier, she held me tight and didn't seem to want to let me go. What with having seen Bethany's and Tina's party earlier, Linda's proximity affected me. I couldn't have stopped the hard-on with ice water. I had to pull my hips away from her as I tried to slide her arms from around me. It didn't work. She just stepped into me and hugged me tighter. With our height difference, she barely came to above my waist. "And I have to thank you for more than the party," she sighed into my abdomen as I swear she ground her hips on my thigh and her chest on my bulge. "You saved me from that jerk. You're my hero."

"Ah..." I tried to sidestep. "You are very welcome, Linda." When she didn't let go, I looked at Brenda, who was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Well, come on. We have to pick out a movie," she said trying to save me.

The other girls all took position around the living room with Karen, Bethany, and Tina plopping down on the couch. They all folded their legs under them, flashing loads of firm thigh. I think I even caught more than one glimpse of panty. They all were clustered together, even though there was plenty of room. I shook my head as Linda and Brenda took the loveseat, leaving my recliner open.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay up with us a little while, Mr. B?" Linda asked.

"Yeah," Bethany added. "We won't bite. At least not too hard." That drew a round of laughter from all of the girls.

"As tempting as that is, I really do need to retire. Good night, ladies."

I escaped to my room, my hard-on still at half-mast.

I wasn't in the room two minutes before I heard the TV fire up. I didn't wait to see what movie they ordered, and I really didn't care. I knew what movies Brenda liked, and she has always shown good judgment. After I shucked my shorts and t-shirt, I debated crawling into bed, but I needed to get some relief. I fired up my computer, intending on visiting my favorite porn sites, but as soon as the system loaded, several notifications alerted me to my inbox. Even though I had left the company, it seems many of my projects that had been handed off to other managers were at risk and my former boss wanted to know if I could come in on Monday just to make the transition easier. I laughed my derision at the screen but resisted the temptation to send the email equivalent of a "fuck off." I really had no rancor to my former employer, and for some reason, I couldn't allow my clients to suffer.

Ever the professional, I diligently read through the list of emails to see what problems I could handle to make it easier. Before I knew it, the hard-on I had from the party had flagged and I felt myself growing tired. My eyes were beginning to burn from fatigue. How late was it? I checked the clock and was mildly surprised that it had been more than an hour since I booted the computer. I decided I could work later and get back to why I booted the computer in the first place.

When the browser opened, I clicked on the favorites and noticed the security camera link. My mind wandered back two weeks, and my pecker surged. I clicked on it, not expected to see anything that I hadn't seen just an hour or so ago. The room was lit, so I didn't have to watch in night vision mode. That was great because the detail was so much better with the lights on. The girls were all still sitting in the same places, but the three on the couch were reclining on each other like fallen dominoes. Tina was in front, leaning back on Bethany's chest while Bethany leaned back against Karen. Their hands were slowly caressing whatever flesh they happened to light upon. Since they were sitting between each other's legs, their shirts were pushed up to their waists, revealing long, muscular legs and enticing hips, except Tina. Since she was so short, the shirt she wore came to her knees. Her arms were resting on Bethany's thighs and hips.

I've always found the space right below the hip bone to be my favorite spot on a woman, and there were Bethany's hips framing Tina's tiny body. It didn't look like she was even wearing panties. In my mind, she wasn't. In my mind, her pussy was leaking all over Tina and my couch. My cock called for attention.

I pushed my boxers down, and my seven and a half inches slapped my belly. I touched it and began a light rub along the main vein as I stared at my monitor. I watched as Karen slid her hand into Bethany's shirt sleeve and cupped her friend's large breast, idly squeezing and rubbing.

Bethany then ran her hand down Tina's shirt and followed suit. The three were winding themselves up for a hot time, and I didn't want to miss it. I clicked the record button so I could add it to the other one and then went back to pulling my own hard cock.

Movement from the love seat caught my eye, and I noticed Linda leaning in and whispering something to Brenda. The two smiled at each other and stood up and walked out of the room. I imagine Linda wanted to give the other girls their privacy. Linda left first and it looked like Brenda gave the girls a wink before she turned to follow her. Tina said something to Brenda which caused her to turn back and they talked for a few more moments. I wondered what they were talking about, and, for a moment, felt a little guilty for spying. Tina rolled to her side and slid her hand up Bethany's stomach while talking to Brenda, but then my daughter shook her head and left the room. A few seconds later, I heard Brenda's door close.

Once they left, the other three dropped any pretense of restraint. Tina flipped over and plastered her mouth on Bethany's lips while pushing her shirt up her body, baring those magnificent breasts. She broke the kiss to pull the shirt off entirely and then rocked back on her knees to remove her own shirt. I was right about Bethany not wearing any panties, and her bald pussy glistened with her arousal. Karen was busy rubbing Bethany's body wherever she could reach as she kissed her neck.

When Tina bent down and began eating Bethany with an almost vicious enthusiasm, I lost it. My hips started rocking, fucking my hand on their own. Tina attacked that pussy, chewing on the plump lips, pulling her head back as she held the labia in her teeth, shaking her head back and forth. Bethany seemed to love it as she lifted her hips and held Tina's head tight to her crotch. Her mouth was open in what looked like a scream, though there was no audio on the camera, but I think I did hear her from down the hallway. I was so engrossed in the action, a bomb could have gone off, and I would have missed it.

When she came, so did I. Ropes of cum launched from the head of my cock as my balls surged so hard it almost hurt. I couldn't help grunting and groaning as three, then four long streams of gooey white shot over my chest, the first one having shot clear over my head. As I came, I thought I heard a gasp, but I figured it was just my own labored breathing. Having been watching all those hard bodies all day had primed my pump more than it had been in a long time and what was going on now was just too much for me. I can't remember ever cumming so hard or so much. At least not since my wife died. It felt like a pint of cum was pooling on my body.

After my orgasm dwindled to a dribble, I relaxed back into my chair, feeling my balls twitching from their efforts. Small tremors racked my body as I came down. Suddenly I was exhausted. I'm not usually a one-and-done guy but it was well after midnight, and it had been a long day. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up before reaching up to shut off the computer, but on the monitor, the action in the living room showed no sign of slowing down.

Now they were pulling a daisy chain on the floor. Tina was pulling on her nipples face-down in Karen's gash while Karen's tongue was dancing on Bethany's pussy. Bethany had two fingers deep inside Tina's cunt as she sucked the tiny girl's clit. Damn. I felt my cock twitch and threaten to fill, but I also felt the heaviness behind my eyes. I decided to leave the camera recording throughout the night, figuring I would watch it later.