The Swim Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rose from my chair, curiosity got the better of me and I ventured to my bathroom—I didn't want to risk making a sound when opening my door—and then stuck my head out into the hallway. Brenda's bedroom door was just across the hall, and the living room was just a few feet down to my left. I could hear slurping, sighing, groaning, and the occasional gasp.

I shook my head as I visualized what was happening.

Things certainly have changed since I was a teen. I really needed to have that talk with Brenda. I cast my eyes to her door for a moment before turning toward my room. Carved into the doorframe were the marks where I measured her height as she grew, and the image of the little girl who ran around in pig tails was a stark contrast to the activity her friends were engaging in not ten feet from me. Something in my gut tugged at me, but I was tired...no, exhausted, and I needed sleep. I would think about it tomorrow. I turned to go back to my room. Then I heard something that made me stop.

"I said no!" It was Linda's voice and she sounded angry. I tried and failed to remember a time when Linda and Brenda had fought. It was not like either of them to yell, at least not at each other. Brenda's reply was too quiet for me to make out, but clearly, she was upset as well. I may not be the brightest bulb, but I knew better than to intercede between besties when they're fighting. I had to trust that they would eventually figure it out on their own. If Brenda needed my advice, I was pretty sure she'd ask for it.

I returned to my room, casting a glance at the sapphic orgy on my screen. Tina was astride Bethany's face, and Karen was scissoring Bethany at the same time. I had to wonder how they knew how to do that. How did they even know to do that? Shaking my head, I darkened the monitor while allowing the recording to continue and dropped into bed and closed my eyes. I couldn't shake the feeling that change was coming and not just from my retirement. Sleep came quickly, but fitfully. I don't remember if I dreamed at all.