The Swim Team Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls have another party, dad gets worried.
7.9k words
4.58
74.2k
87

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

You need to read chapter 1 to get background on the characters and story.

All fictional characters participating in any fictional sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Voyeur, mf, ff, mff, masturbation

As I drove down my street, the ache in my shoulders told me that it was Friday more than any calendar could. I was primed for the weekend if only to spend time relaxing in the hot tub with a beer and a game on the TV. It had been an arduous week, filled with meetings and reports and presentations, but the upside was that I was about to be able to retire early. Thanks to some judicious planning on my part, and some luck in the markets, I was about to be financially set for the rest of my life. I could step down from my position at work and spend my time making my daughter's last year at home before college a memorable one. Since it was just the two of us, I wanted to make sure I could be available to support her. My wife, Carrie, had passed away several years ago, and I had to raise our child alone.

My daughter, Brenda, was entering her senior year of high school and was active on the swim team and had spent most of the summer training with the other members, a group of mostly hot teenage girls who spent most of their time half-naked in my swimming pool. Last Friday, they had a sleepover that left me with enough jack-off material to last a while. The girls were already sporting rocking hard bodies, including Linda, Brenda's BFF, and the subject of more than one of my fantasies.

Even though I was relatively young at 44, I had not found anyone that I wanted to share my life with, or more to the point, to try to replace Brenda's mother. The dates I did go on were less than meaningful. It seems that women my age were looking more for my paycheck than me, or they wanted a daddy for their baby. I wasn't looking for that, so aside from the occasional itch-scratch, I just skipped the dating scene. I threw myself into my career, and building my nest egg.

Now, I had only one week to go before I could retire. I hadn't told Brenda about my plans, figuring I would surprise her when she came home from school next week and found me at home.

I noticed the cars in front of the house as I pulled my car into the garage. Brenda knows I don't approve of having her friends in the house when I am not home, so I assumed they were over for our pool. Brenda has never given me any reason to think she would violate the trust I have in her, so I was confident in my belief. I made my way through the garage into the kitchen. The patio doors overlooked the deck around the pool, and there were towels scattered all over the lounges as the kids were busy swimming. I walked to the doors and watched as the girls were actually training, rather than playing. Brenda's best friend Linda was on a platform and waiting to dive in for her part of a relay. Her thighs were flexed in preparation for her turn, highlighting the shape of her gorgeous legs and tantalizing tan. I couldn't help my eyes following the curve of her hamstrings into her tight ass, encased as it was in the spandex. The fabric dipped between her cheeks as it disappeared between her thighs. I so wanted to run my tongue along that line between her thigh and her cheek. I had to shake my head to clear my thoughts. I knew it was wrong to be so attracted to a girl so young, but I couldn't help myself. Linda was able to push all my buttons without even trying. If she were closer to my age, I know I would be all over her.

Brenda stood on the platform for the lane next to Linda waiting to be tagged in to the relay race. Bethany tagged in Linda several seconds before Brenda, and she powered through her freestyle stroke as Brenda waited anxiously for her turn. When Tina tagged her in, Brenda jumped in with her full height advantage and surged down the lane, quickly closing the gap with Linda. I saw the smaller girl do a perfect flip and push, emerging several feet down the lane heading back. Unfortunately for Linda, Brenda was a very strong swimmer and had a longer stroke and was able to not only pull even with Linda but pass her to touch the wall a full two seconds before her.

They both climbed out of the pool, and I was again glad I sprung to have an Olympic pool installed rather than a recreational pool. Brenda was clearly benefiting from my investment. She and her teammates were wearing their competitive team Speedos instead of the bikinis they had worn last weekend. I was only mildly disappointed. While the Speedos did fully cover and squash their bosoms a bit, the girls were still quite alluring.

When I saw the other two teammates, Karen and Bethany, climb out of the pool with their Speedos plastered to their tight bodies and tucked into their crotch forming a nice camel toe, last weekend's activities surged to mind. The two hotties had fallen asleep on my couch during last weekend's sleepover after they had feasted on each other's pussies. I still have the security footage I captured on my computer. Given that, plus Linda's masturbating in my bathroom and little Tina pleasuring herself on my recliner, it did make me wonder if I should have a discussion with my daughter Brenda. We had already had the birds and bees talk several years ago, and we'd talked about dating, and boys, and urges, but I didn't think to talk about other girl's and urges. Of course, I already knew Brenda was very mature and responsible for her age. I also knew I needed to trust her. But maybe a little talk later tonight wouldn't be out of order.

"...I almost had you Brenda, and you know it." Linda peeled her swimming cap off letting her strawberry blond hair fall around her shoulders as the girls opened the door to the living room. They hadn't yet noticed me.

"Almost doesn't count, Linda," Brenda said. "But you did make a good showing. I think you've gotten a good full second faster." She turned to come into the kitchen. "Daddy! Hey!" She ran up and squashed her wet body against me in a hug.

"Hey, Sweetie." I kissed her forehead. "Don't forget to gather the towels from the lounges. And dry off, ok?" I smiled as I showed my now wet shirt clinging to my chest.

"Oops." She smiled. "Sorry."

The girls all retreated back outside and cleaned up the pool area before heading to the showers in the pool house while I retreated to my room to get out of my suit. As I took my shirt off, I looked out the window of my bedroom I saw the girls rinsing the chlorinated water from their suits and bodies. I had two shower heads at the pool house, and Bethany and Tina were using them. I looked for the other girls and noticed Brenda and Karen waiting for their turn. I couldn't see Linda out there.

"Hey, Mr. B," Linda's voice drifted down the hallway. "Is it okay if I use the shower in here?" I turned as she appeared in my doorway, her blond hair spilling over her toned and tan shoulder and covering the swell of her spandex-covered left breast. She gave me an appraising look, casting her eyes up and down my body, and I became acutely aware of my state of undress. "I kinda need to use the bathroom, too."

"Feel free, Linda. You know you're free to do anything you want." I felt slightly uncomfortable standing in front of her bare-chested. Not that she hadn't seen me like that before; I had spent many a day splashing around in the pool with her and Brenda over the years. But something about the way she looked at me made me feel self-conscious.

"Thanks, Mr. B." She tilted her head, cocked one eyebrow, and gave me a sly grin before she turned and entered the bathroom from the hallway. I have a jack and Jill bathroom that has a door from the hallway and another one from my room. My door was still partially open, so I figured she would close it before using the bathroom. I saw her shadow on the wall, and the door did swing closed, but it did not catch, instead it swung back open a little.

It took every ounce of resolve I had to not move to the door as I heard her peeing. I shook my head and decided to finish changing into my shorts and t-shirt. I placed my slacks over the dresser and pulled on my Army PT shorts as I heard the toilet flush, followed by the shower curtain rattling on the rod as she got into the shower. My shorts were grey, baggy and loose, but the most comfortable things I have to wear—especially in the late summer. As the water started, my mind couldn't help flash images of Linda's tanned, tight, athletic body under the cascading water running in rivulets over her swollen breasts and down her taut tummy. I could only imagine that she shaved her pubes since most swimmers shaved every hair from their body for a competitive edge. I also wondered if her hips sported tan lines from her bikini, or—and I couldn't help hoping—if she tanned nude somewhere and had an all-over tan.

I glanced out the window again as Brenda and Karen were under the showers at the pool house. Karen was pushing the water over her breasts, rinsing the chlorine out of her suit. She did have a hell of a body. She was no Linda, but I could definitely motorboat those breasts for an hour or two. Bethany and Tina were briskly toweling themselves before coming back into the house. I quickly turned away as I felt the blood leaving my body and filling my cock. I definitely didn't need to walk around teenage girls sporting wood.

Before I could even begin to will my half hard-on away, my ears heard a sound that made it fill even faster. At first, I wasn't sure I heard it. It was like a gasp, like someone was startled, but then I heard more. The sound of the water from the shower had a rhythmic splashing to it, not the sound of someone washing with a washcloth or loofah, but more like someone quickly rubbing something under the spray of the showerhead. I detected a groan.

I stepped closer to the door, and I could hear Linda in the shower, almost panting along with the occasional moan. I leaned in, my head almost fully in the doorway, but out of sight of the shower.

She gasped and panted as the water splashed. I thought I might have heard a hiss of satisfaction, followed by a groan.

Suddenly, I heard the shower curtain rings snap and a banging sound along with a loud thud. "Ow!"

I burst into the bathroom to see the curtain rod had been pulled off the wall and Linda was laying half in and half out of the tub. The shower curtain was lying over her breasts, but her left leg was over the edge of the tub, and the right leg was folded under her in the tub and the curtain was tucked between her legs, covering her from my eyes.

Evidently, she pulled on the shower curtain too hard, and pulled it off the wall, making her fall in the shower. She appeared dazed. I did notice she did have tan lines.

"Linda! Are you okay?" The shower curtain was draped over her body, hiding her nakedness. "Linda?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. B. I, uh, I tripped getting out of the shower." She tried to stand up. The water was still running, and I smiled at her prevarication.

"Here, let me help you," I said as I bent down and scooped her tiny body up, the shower curtain trailing and dripping water as I carried her to the living room and laid her on the couch. My chest was wet where she clung to me, her hand lingering around my neck. I tried to disentangle myself from her, but her skin was so soft my hands didn't want to let go. "Are you in pain? Where does it hurt?"

"Linda!" Brenda came running in from the pool. "What happened?" She knelt down next to her friend.

"I slipped in the shower. I'm okay. Your dad carried me in here. He's my savior!" She looked at me with a smile, but also with something more in her eyes.

"Well, I wouldn't go that far. Sweetie, her clothes are still in the bathroom. Why don't you help her get dressed? If you see any bad bruises, I can take her to the urgent care. We may need to call her mom."

I ran back to my room and donned an old Def Leppard concert shirt. Being bare-chested around teenagers would definitely send a bad message. When I returned to the living room, Brenda told me that Linda had no obvious injury and didn't want to make a fuss, so I let the matter drop.

Later, after Tina, Bethany, and Karen had gone home, Brenda and Linda were still chattering away in Brenda's room about things young girls talk about. I cooked a quick meal of cheeseburger macaroni and some veggies since I didn't feel like making anything complicated on a Friday night. That, and the fact that Brenda could live on mac and cheese. When I called them to the table, I noticed two things: one, they were both wearing jeans and, two, Linda was limping slightly.

"Linda? Do you need anything? Should I call your mom?"

"No, Mr. B. I already did. But like I told her, I'm fine. My butt hurts is all."

"You'd think with all that padding, you wouldn't have hurt yourself," Brenda joked. I laughed as the same thought had crossed my mind.

"Well," Linda slapped her right cheek, "no one has ever complained about my butt before. So I must be blessed and lucky."

I had to silently agree. It took every bit of strength to keep my eyes from lingering.

"So, Daddy..." Brenda began. Uh oh. She wants something. "Linda's eighteenth birthday was last Tuesday."

"Yeah, I remember. So it was."

"So we were wondering if maybe we could go to the beach for the weekend. You know, to celebrate it properly."

"Alone?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Just the two of you?"

She nodded her head, her face still hopeful.

"The whole weekend?"

"Well..." She looked at her friend for support, but Linda just looked at me.

"Brenda," I began. I knew what they wanted, and part of me fully understood it. Hell, I would have loved to have spent the last weekend of summer partying at the beach. But I also knew my parents would never have allowed it. "While I understand that Linda is a legal adult, you are still seventeen."

"My birthday is only in a month," she interjected.

"That's beside the point. The point is that neither of you is old enough to drink, yet. Don't..." I raised my hand as she opened her mouth to counter my argument. "I know what you're about to say, but I was your age once, and I know what happens when teenagers get together with no adult supervision."

"You don't trust me?" She looked honestly wounded.

"Oh, sweetheart, it's not you. It's every other person you might meet that I don't trust." I smiled as I tried to inject humor into the discussion. "Besides, hotels are not cheap."

"But Linda's parents have a timeshare..."

"Brenda, how many times have I told you 'no' to something you wanted?"

She sat back and dropped her shoulders. "Not many," she said quietly.

"So, when I do, you know I have a good reason."

I could tell from her expression that she wanted to plead her case again, but she knew I didn't take kindly to repeating myself. For her part, Linda knew well enough to keep her mouth shut during the discussion. To a point.

"It's okay, BB." Linda had been calling Brenda BB—short for Brenda Brandford—for almost as long as they'd been friends. "We can still have fun here or at my house. Maybe another slumber party?"

"A slumber/pool party?" Brenda perked up. If it had to do with water, Brenda was up for it. Linda's parents didn't have a pool, which is part of the reason Linda always spent time here. "So we can do an overnight pool party?" Brenda was suddenly excited.

Gee. Several teenage girls running around the house again? Who would turn that down? "Now, that I can get behind." I cringed at my double entendre, especially when I glanced at Linda's ass in those tight jeans. "I mean, we can do that."

The girls just looked at each other and, after a moment, broke out laughing.

The last week of summer just happened to coincide with my last week at the office. Brenda spent her last week of freedom finishing her summer reading list and training in the pool. Her downtime was spent with her friends, as it had been all summer. When I got home, we ate and watched TV until bedtime. Brenda kept the house clean, made the grocery list, did the laundry and essentially ran the house. I had gotten used to that, and I knew that, after this year, things would change when she went to college. She already had her application essays prepared and her top three colleges identified.

I would never have to worry about how well my daughter was going to perform when she struck out on her own. She was going to take the world by storm. I was more worried about those who got in her way. I couldn't be more proud of my little girl.

It helped that she was older than most high school seniors. When she was little, her mother and I decided to put her in a private charter school. We heard from many of our friends that the public schools just weren't preparing kids for the real world or college, and many of their kids were graduating with no direction and no idea for their future. The school we found actually starts kids a year later after starting them in a post kindergarten-pre elementary year to help them learn how to learn. This was why most of her class was already 18 going into twelfth grade. The results spoke for the success of the program. Almost every kid from her school goes on to college and most graduates get into prestigious schools.

Friday came, and I cleaned out my office and bid farewell to my coworkers. The boss threw a going away party and even sprung for a cake and enough pizza for the entire staff. Figures that they finally spend money when I leave. I got home early, but Brenda was out, and she didn't come home until after dinner with an armload of bags for the party. Karen and Bethany, Brenda's 18-year-old teammates, followed her in with more supplies.

"Hi, Daddy! Sorry I'm late, but it took longer than I thought to get everything for tomorrow."

Bethany bent over to drop her load, and her mammoth jugs swung wildly in her halter top. She opted to forgo a bra, so her chunky nips were poking through the fabric. Karen's healthy chest was not as evident, but her ass looked tight in her shorts. My mind immediately went back in time two weeks to the last slumber party.

Last night I had again watched the video of the two beautiful girls pleasuring each other on my couch. The image of Bethany's awesome breasts with their huge nipples standing out as Karen ate her pussy was burned into my memory, but not as much as Karen's meaty pussy and huge clit, which was easily visible even on my security system video. That reminded me that I still had not had that talk with Brenda that I planned. Unfortunately, they both stayed to help Brenda with the party set up. By the time they left, I had forgotten about the talk again.

Saturday morning Brenda was up and working on the house before I even got up to get my coffee. She was a whirlwind of cleaning and decorating. She even started cooking snacks and food for the party. As I watched her, I couldn't help but see her mother in her. She was meticulous. She was focused. She was beautiful. I could see in her everything that made me fall in love with her mother. "Good morning, Sweetie."

"Oh, hey, Daddy." She beamed her smile at me as she paused in dusting the credenza. "Do you want me to make you breakfast?"

"No. I can manage, thank you." I considered cooking but opted for a bowl of cereal and coffee from my Keurig. "When do the festivities begin?"

"Linda is coming over at three, so Karen, Bethany, and Tina are coming over at one. The rest will be here sometime in between."

I glanced at my watch. It was only 8:45, so I couldn't see why she was in such a hurry, but I had long ago quit trying to figure out the feminine mind. "How many are we thinking are coming?"

"I'm not sure. At least the five of us for sure, but probably fifteen or so. We asked the whole team as well as some of Linda's friends from her classes, but I doubt they'll all show up. But only the five of us will be spending the night. We'll wrap up at midnight."