The Swim Team Ch. 09

Story Info
Brenda's 18th party takes a wild turn, Barry adjusts.
10.9k words
4.73
17.1k
24

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

You need to read chapters 1-8 to get background on the characters and story.

All fictional characters participating in any fictional sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Orgy, Voyeur, mf, ff, mff, mmf, masturbation, exhibitionism

"You must be Austin," Kelly said as she sat on the bed and slid toward the headboard. "I've heard about you. You're the cam-slut, right?"

"Yes, mistress," Austin said blushing.

"Ma'am."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't call me mistress. You can call Diane that, but you call me Ma'am. Got it?" I found myself staring at this woman, whom I've known for twenty years, and wondering who the hell she was. This was not the same Kelly that hung out with me and Carrie all those years. Not the same Kelly that threw Linda and Brenda the Star Wars themed party for their fifth birthday. This Kelly was a boss, and a scary one at that. She should have been the one wearing leather, not Diane.

"Yes, mi...I mean Ma'am."

"Such an obedient little thing, isn't she?" Kelly smiled at me. "She is quite pretty. And just look at that ass." She turned back to Austin. "Turn around. Let me see it better." Austin spun slowly on her toes, flexing her thighs, and arching her back to highlight the angle of her cheeks. "Damn, I wish mine looked like that."

"You have a fantastic ass, Kelly," I said.

"But it's not tight like this one. Come here you pretty little thing."

"Mistress calls me Pretty." Austin said with her head bowed. She was clearly submissive, but the smile on her face and the points poking through her top told me she was enjoying herself.

"Well, it fits. Now let me see that ass." Austin climbed up on the bed and presented her cheeks to Kelly while still wearing the boy shorts, though now the crotch of the shorts was much darker than the rest. Kelly ran her hand over Austin's panties, pressing the gusset into the molten core. "Damn, you are primed, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Austin said between deep breaths. "I get very wet."

"She can squirt if she's stimulated the right way," I offered, remembering the last time I was with her.

"Oooo," Kelly said like a child being offered candy. "I'd like to see that. Barry, why are you still wearing pants? Get naked and bring that cock over here."

I was naked and in Kelly's mouth in seconds while she stroked Austin's ass, dipping her fingers under the seam of her panties. Kelly gave me a few seconds of nice suction, followed by some loving licks before turning her full attention to the girl kneeling beside her. She slid her hands over Austin's cheeks meeting at the small of her back, then back down, hooking her fingers into the waistband of the panties and dragging them down. Austin's pussy was already peeking open, her lips and clitoral hood protruding from her peach.

"Nice," Kelly whispered. "It's been so long since I've done this." With that, she buried her face in the wet cleft before her like a starving woman. Austin gasped at the sudden assault on her vulva.

Austin keened as she enjoyed Kelly's ministrations. "Please," she gasped at me with a plea in her eyes, "please kiss me again."

I was only happy to oblige her, and stretched out next to her, running my fingers through her hair. Her eyes held mine as my fingers traced her jawline until I lifted her chin, bringing her lips to mine. Her kiss was warm pudding, and I couldn't get enough of the taste of her lips, nor she mine. She whimpered into my mouth when my fingers freed her breasts from her top. We kissed for an eternity, losing ourselves to the taste and the touch, each breathing in the essence of the other. Every few moments, Austin would gasp or shudder when Kelly hit a particularly excitable spot. I wanted to watch her, to see how she was reacting to the pleasure, but I allowed the sensations to carry me away with closed eyes. I rode waves of pleasure, all emanating from a kiss from a beautiful girl. After a few more moments, a low groan rumbled from deep inside her, building in intensity and frequency until she pulled back from me, arched her back and cried out before collapsing her torso on the bed.

"God! That was intense," Austin said between breaths.

Kelly rocked back; her self-satisfied smile shiny from Austin's release. "You taste wonderful, young lady. I definitely want to do that again."

Austin looked at me through heavy-lidded eyes. "Would you please fuck me, now? I've been wanting you since you left Saturday."

I smiled as I rose to my knees. "As you wish," I said as I moved to kneel behind her. The height of the bed and the length of her thighs placed her pussy at the perfect position to line up with my cock. An artist couldn't have molded a more perfect form of art than the line of her back sweeping in the swell of her hips and dipping into two perfect mounds surrounding a bright pink paradise. It took Herculean effort to draw a breath after seeing such a beautiful sight. "Hold yourself open for me."

She reached between her thighs and split her lips with her fingers, revealing her gaping hole bright red, shiny-slick, and primed for my cock. I leaned in, rubbing my spongy head against her vulva, catching the dripping fluid, and mixing it with my own precum. After several passes from her anus to her clit, I pressed forward to spear her lips and slide further in. Then I stopped. "You know, on second thought, I'm not sure you've earned this yet. What do you think, Kelly? Has she earned a good fuck?"

Austin whined and pushed her hips back against me, forcing another inch of my shaft inside her. I grabbed her hips to hold her off. "Hey, hey, hey, now. No one said you could do that."

Kelly appeared over my shoulder. "I think she needs to be punished for that, Barry. I think she needs a spanking."

Austin's eyes flew open wide, but her face flushed at the same time. There was no fear in her eyes, but rather unbridled passion. I slid my hand over the smooth globe of her ass. "You mean I should spank this ass?" I patted her cheek. "This ass right here?"

"Or maybe this cheek instead," Kelly patted Austin's other cheek making the younger girl whimper again.

"Please...." Austin breathed the word.

I drew back and brought my open palm down on Austin's right cheek with a pop. Her flesh rippled under the blow, and I felt her cunt clench my shaft as I repeated the process. With each spank, Austin groaned louder, and her ass glowed a brighter red. Kelly moved around to my other side.

"Let me," she said with a plea in her eye. "Just one."

I cocked my head and moved my hand away. Kelly brought her hand down on Austin's other cheek, a little harder than I had, and Austin cried out but thrust her ass up again, as if asking for another.

"She liked that, didn't she?" Kelly said as she reared back again. "Another?"

"Please," Austin said as she exhaled.

Kelly reared back further and dropped a loud slap that reverberated in the room and made Austin cry out and drop her hips, pulling my cock out of her pussy. A white handprint whelped across Austin's red ass cheek. "OW!" Austin exclaimed. "Banana! Shit! That hurt."

"Banana?" Kelly rubbed her hand.

"It's my safe word," Austin said with tears in her eyes. "When play gets too rough, a safe word stops everything. Damn, my ass hasn't hurt like this since I was a little kid and my daddy spanked me for punishment. There's a limit to how much feels good and how much is too much, you know."

"I'm sorry," Kelly's face was a mask of concern. While she held a barely contained passion, she hadn't had recreational sex in several years, and I doubt she had any more experience with dom/sub type things than I did, and nowhere near as much experience as Austin or Diane. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah," Austin said still rubbing her ass. "Just give me a sec. It kinda killed the mood."

"I'm so sorry," Kelly said as she moved up beside Austin on the bed. "I've never spanked anyone for pleasure before."

"The first one was nice, but that last one. Wow. I'd hate to be your kid in trouble." Austin offered a weak smile.

"Let me get you some ice or something," I said backing toward the door. Kelly and Austin stayed on the bed, Austin on her tummy, her ass still bearing the handprint in sharp relief on her otherwise flawless skin.

As I grasped the doorknob, I heard a loud groan from down the hall. It sounded like Dennis was giving Diane a good fucking from the sounds she was making. But then, I heard a different moan. Female, but different. In fact, it sounded like several different voices. I pulled the door open and took the ten steps past Brenda's door until I could see the couch in the living room. Nothing could have prepared me for what awaited me.

#

Dennis was fucking alright. It just wasn't Diane, who was busy eating another pussy. I blinked as I took in the surprising orgy happening under my own roof. A very naked Karen was in a sixty-nine with Diane, her meaty pussy stretched as far as it could go between Diane's teeth, and her tongue evidently deep inside the former coach. Dennis was drilling into Bethany while he sucked on Tina's tiny breasts and Tina rode Bethany's face. Tommy was naked and fucking another girl, whose face I recognized, but whose name I didn't know. There were two other swim team members engaged in the free for all as well. Naked or near naked bodies were sprawled out all over my living room. I was speechless, and just stood frozen in place as I watched. What were they all doing here?

After the morning I had with Kelly and Dennis, then with Diane and Austin, then with Kelly and Austin, my cock refused to go limp, and stood firm, despite my brain being shut down in shock. I was transfixed, watching as Tina noticed me standing there naked, with my cock jutting out before me like a divining rod. A smile spread across her face, and she rose from Bethany's slimy lips and came to me like she was floating on air. She was even shorter than Linda and standing flatfooted could probably give me a blow job.

Without one word, she dropped to her knees and inhaled my cock as if it was the most normal thing in the world to do. After Diane, Austin, and Kelly, I doubt anyone could impress me with a blow job. While she gave enthusiastic head, and many of my friends say there is no such thing as a bad blow job, hers lacked the skill of the other women. She bobbed back and forth over the head and about another inch or so, but no more. Her mouth was too small, and her teeth occasionally grazed the ridge. She'd never get me off like that, but a younger man would have loved it.

Before I knew what was happening, she had somehow climbed up my standing body and was lowering her pussy onto my erection as I cupped her tight ass while her legs were wrapped around my hips. I bottomed out inside her with several inches of my dick still exposed to the air. She was tiny inside and out.

"I always knew you had a nice dick, Mr. B," she said as she began sliding herself up and down. "We all tried to get a feel of it the other week in your pool." She tightened her grip on my shoulders and buried her face in my neck as she rode me. "You were so powerful throwing us around. I almost came when you picked me up and tossed me."

My hands moved of their own accord, lifting her, and lowering her on my erection. She clenched her pussy on the out stroke, as if reminding me to dive back in. My mind was lost in the moment. No rational thoughts tumbled through the fog of sensations I was experiencing, although I was aware that I should be thinking about something. There was something I was not considering as Tina fucked me. What was it? That thought was dispelled as I felt a tongue lapping at my balls. I tried to look around Tina to see who was kneeling before me, but all I could see was a set of female hips. Whomever it was bathed my ball sack in her warm saliva, and I could feel her wet tongue tickle the base of my cock as Tina lifted on the upstroke.

"Oh, my God!" Tina gasped and shuddered in my hands as her pussy clamped down on my cock, threatening to squeeze it out of her. She clenched me tighter as the waves of her orgasm washed over her and her pussy pulsed on my shaft. "Fuck!"

I lifted her near limp figure off my erection to put her down when my cock was completely enveloped in moist warmth, and I heard a satisfied "mmmmmmm" as a ring of pressure traveled down my shaft.

I looked down as my cock emerged from Karen's mouth, her blue irises searching my face. "Hi, Mr. B," she said after releasing the head of my dick with a pop and sliding her hand up and down my glistening rod. "Tina tastes really good on you."

As I put Tina down, Karen slid her hands up my abdomen while she sucked me back into her mouth. I wasn't close to cumming, but after fucking Tina standing up, my legs were tired, so I lay on the carpet. Karen never lost suction on me as she adjusted to the new position. I was content to watch her sandy brown hair fall around her face as she made love to me with her mouth. Her breasts barely jiggled as she worked my cock. While bigger than Tina's, her bust was nowhere as large as Bethany's, or Brenda's for that matter, but they hung perfectly positioned on her athletic frame.

"I haven't done this in a long time," she said. She could have fooled me. Her technique was better than Tina's, but I still was not feeling that stirring that signals a build up toward orgasm. She didn't seem to mind, however, as she rose up, swung her leg over my hips and began dragging her pussy and grinding her clit along the length of my cock. I couldn't take my eyes off the full lips that enveloped me and coated me with her passion. As she slid down the length, her lips flared out on either side like a butterfly about to take flight. The fold of flesh covering her clit rolled back when she'd slide forward, revealing what looked like a small penis head, angry red and shiny as it lay atop my larger one. I had never seen such a large clit in my life.

Karen dry-humped me, if it can be called that, sliding herself back and forth along my length coating me in her juices, her hands grasping at my chest as her hips rocked. Her hair flicked back and forth over my face, so I brushed it back so I could watch her blue eyes as she worked herself toward an orgasm. I let my fingertips trace a line down from her face along her neck and shoulder, dipping lower to the swell of her breast as they moved in rhythm to her hips. Nestled between her breasts, she wore a red bejeweled heart on a simple gold chain, like the heart on the choker that Austin wore, and matching the necklaces in the suitcase I found. Karen's nipples rose to meet my palms as I teased them by only brushing them with the lightest of touches.

She sat back and grabbed my hands in hers, mashing them into her chest. "Pinch them," she said with a gasp. "Pinch them hard."

I followed her directions and grasped her nipples with both hands. Her quarter-sized areola stretched into cones as she leaned back, her nipples trapped between my fingers. I gave each nipple a twist for good measure, making Karen gasp and whimper.

"Yes!" She closed her eyes. "Harder!" The rocking of her hips sped up dramatically and her motion became more frenetic. "Uhnnn," she moaned when the head of my cock slipped into her molten canal on one of her down-strokes, her motion forcing the full length into her. Her eyes flew open as though it was the last thing she planned on happening. She stiffened up and remained motionless, not pulling off of me, nor fucking me. "Shit! Oh, my God!"

A shadow fell over us and I looked up to see the unmistakable bust of Bethany looming over me. Her auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her green eyes burned with a fire as she watched one of her lovers sit astride me. "Kiki? Are you okay?"

"He's inside me," she whispered. "I didn't...it wasn't..."

Bethany's eyes showed concern, but her mouth curled at the corners. "How does it feel?"

Karen searched Bethany's eyes for something I couldn't fathom. It was like there was some unspoken communication going on between them. After a heartbeat, she relaxed. "It feels...nice."

"Then have fun with him," Bethany purred. "Tina sure did."

Apparently having secured Bethany's permission, Karen began fucking me in earnest, rocking back and forth on my hard-on with gusto. With that, Bethany leaned down until she was inches from my face. Something hit my shoulder and I glanced down to see she also wore the red heart on a chain. I had never been this close to her before, and her eyes grabbed me. They were hazel, with gold flecks in the irises and they held a warmth and coldness in equal measure. "Karen hasn't had a cock inside her since her first time. She didn't enjoy it, so she has avoided it. Until now, that is." She kissed me, sucking my lower lip into her mouth. "Your dick must be something special. I can't wait until it's my turn. You can warm me up, though." With that, she knelt across my face and presented me her pussy. "Eat me."

Bethany's pussy was pretty. Not meaty like Karen's, not thin like Tina's, more average. Small flanges of flesh lined either side of a small clit with a thin hood. Her juices were not copious, like Austin's, and not fruity like Diane's, but not unpleasant, either. And Karen's pussy was tight, not as tight as Tina's, and very warm, but not as hot as Diane's. Or Kelly's.

Then it occurred to me. I had seen so many pussies in the past week that I was comparing them. There had to be something wrong with that. There were almost a dozen naked young women in my home all engaged in sex. Most of them were still in high school, even if they were all over eighteen.

Eighteen.

Brenda was eighteen.

Brenda. Where was Brenda? This was her group. Was she here somewhere? Having sex? In my house? Suddenly any thought of cumming was driven from my consciousness. What was I doing?

I grabbed Bethany by her ass and lifted her from my face, then as I was about to move Karen, she came on my cock, her pussy clutching me and pulsing as she gasped and cried out.

"Wow," she breathed as she came down from her release. "I never knew it could feel like that. I've been missing out."

Ordinarily, I would revel in such praise, but all my mind could think about was Brenda. Where was she? Was she here? I rolled Karen off me and dislodged myself from her arms and legs, which seemed to want to remain wrapped around me.

"Aww. Don't go," Karen whined as she tried to grab my arms. "I want to go again. Make me cum like that again."

I looked at her, seeing the passion in her eyes, while at the same time seeing her youth and inexperience. At least, her inexperience where it mattered. "Maybe another time. I have to...I need to...find someone."

I stood up and looked around. Several people were still fucking and sucking, but some were lounging and caressing each other. I didn't see Brenda anywhere. I felt relieved that she wasn't participating in the orgy, at least. I walked into the kitchen to find it empty, and the relief increased. Maybe she wasn't here. Maybe she and Linda had no idea this was going on, and were at school, like these students should have been.

I passed the fridge and remembered I was supposed to be getting ice for Austin, so I grabbed a cold pack and a towel to take back to my room. When I passed Brenda's door, I heard a loud moan that stopped my heart. Her door was ajar, as though someone had shoved it closed on the way in, but not hard enough to catch the latch. I looked into my room and Austin and Kelly were laying there caressing each other and exchanging soft kisses, so I looked back at my daughter's door. Inside the room, I could hear slapping sounds punctuated with gasps and groans, both male and female.