All Comments on 'The Swim Team Ch. 09'

by Arkfisting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow... someone's cutting onions around here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an absolutely fantastic series. We still don't know what has been upsetting Linda!

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the whole series, ill miss them if they're gone. Thanks

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

OK, so I can't remember the last time reading a story that featured an orgy made me weepy. Oh yeah, um, never lol.

Til now. Crazy, over the top sex fantasy that still manages to have some heart. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mate, seriously, I have found myself, several times looking at the top of the screen to double check I’m still reading a story from literotica. The quality of your writing along with the content, sexual or not is truly amazing, I still can’t get my head around the fact I’m reading a series that makes me want to cum one minute and cry the next, talk about an emotional roller coaster! WELL DONE!

maddictmaddict12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I didn't want the story to end and as I scrolled down to sound off, there it is chapter 10.

This certainly has taken a wonderful turn. That was one hell of a party going on before your mind started worrying rightly so I suppose. You do have a pool and nobody is mad, I would like the party to continue in another chapter or three. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. There is the matter of Linda, I know I want to watch you seduce and mount her like she hasn't or might not ever again. Maybe leave Mom and Dad at home.

Thank You for a assume story. Your right there with Sales team, Comforting my neighbors daughter, Sisters slumber party, what friends are for, So many good stories some sore higher than the others !

ProgamermoveProgamermove9 months ago

Aww, I felt this wrapped up the series with a nice little bow. Will I proceed to chapter 10.?

Stoere_BoerStoere_Boer6 months ago

Absolutely top ranked. Even got me emotional. Can't wait to see how all unfolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArkfisting@Arkfisting
I've been writing for years, I have been reading Literotica for years. I wrote "Touch Me" more than 20 years ago. I have been away from the keyboard for a while as I have dealt with life changes. I hope to get back to work on the series soon. "The Swim Team" is a full novel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES