The Swimmer Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man discovers his father's secret.
3.3k words
4.64
38.5k
50

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,338 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"What do you mean it's normal? It's not normal for my father to be having sex with his brother. There's nothing "normal" about that."

My roommate, George just smiled. He could be annoying at times. Impossible to fluster or annoy. He just let life roll off.

"Sam, I love ya. We're best friends and I've told you before, your just too black and white. This stuff happens a lot more than you want to admit."

"Yeah, maybe with guys with Technicolor hair or weird clothes, but my father is an Ironworker, a Navy veteran and I can tell you from personal observation he fucks my mom like crazy. I think my Uncle drugged him or something."

George paused, "So what's your Uncle like?"

"Oh, he's so different from my dad. They're non-fraternal twins. Uncle Al has a Masters Degree in Fine Arts. He's an author, writes thrillers, good ones."

"But no Technicolor hair or dresses, or makeup? He doesn't prance around? He have a wife?"

"Does he have a wife? Oh shit. She makes my mom look like a dog. Beth is tall, slinky, nice tits, an ass you want to bite, plus she just oozes sex."

"Sure she's not a man in disguise?" George smiled.

"Oh fuck no! I peeked once while she was changing. She shaves, everything. I'm still whacking off to that image."

"How about your younger brother? He part of this? What's he like?

"Rod? I don't know. He's four years younger than me. He's got a girlfriend. What are you saying?"

"Well, your brother is normal, right?"

"Yeah, well, I assume so. Hey, he's got nothing to do with this. I know what I saw.

"You say you saw your dad and uncle having sex, right? But they don't look or act, 'queer'. Sounds confusing. Maybe you didn't see clearly or not at all and only overheard a conversation that you took out of context."

"Out of context? Ha. You need to see this."

I went to my duffel and, with some difficulty, found the thumb drive.

While I was home on vacation I had been, well, an asshole. My parents are good looking. Dad, like me, tall, lean, we both swim for exercise and hit the gym. Mom too. She's taller than average, her tits, not so big, but so fine. Tight waist, round butt. I don't care if it sounds sick but she's hot. They fuck all the damn time. Me, I broke up with June, in June, the irony was not lost on me, and have been solo ever since. Listening to mom and dad, while stroking, may have warped my perspective. I wanted to see. I knew it was wrong, spying, family. But well, no but, I just did.

June had been a dynamic lover, wild, passionate. She consumed sex and she brought out a part of me I didn't know existed. I let go. Let my passion run, opened up, was vulnerable. Then she dumped me. I was conflicted and horny, and angry, lonely, and confused. The genius in crisis. Thus my distorted thought process when I decided to spy on my parents having sex.

Just before I went back I got a camera and hid it in their room.

Figures, mom got called away on a family matter. So the night before I'm coming back to college I retrieved the camera. I was going through the card and found it had recorded. Was my dad fucking around on mom? I played the file.

All the way back to college I tormented myself over what I saw, and what I did. My life was very defined and categorized. I liked it that way, simple. I'm a math major, it's in my DNA. Thing's are, or they are not. Now, this incident had put my life in a blender and I wasn't doing well at all. For June I stepped out of myself, I enjoyed it but I felt like a fool when she dumped me. I returned to embracing a mathematical clarity of thought. That crutch had been kicked away and now I needed a voice of reason to help me cope, move on, accept. George was that voice.

We met freshman year and have been best friends ever since. He, like me, is a genius, others words, not ours. He's a Physics major. He's not real tall but scrappy. He swims, I beat him all the time and lifts. He's got a girlfriend, since freshman year, Laney. He's going to ask her to marry him. They're a bit kinky too. On one trip George arranged it so I could watch them fuck. Words are not adequate to describe my memories.

But he's also wise. He has this amazing world view. Spending time with him is such a privilege that I am blessed to share an apartment with him. But right now, he needs to have that smug world of his knocked around.

I pulled out my laptop.

"This is a video from a camera I set up."

George raised an eyebrow.

"I set it up to watch mom and dad, not my uncle."

George just smiled. I blushed, hard.

"Look, just watch, you'll see."

George reached out and took the drive, "Let's put it on the big screen, so there'll be no question."

George's laptop was linked to our sixty-inch TV. He stuck the drive in and, in seconds had the video cued. George got up from his desk chair and pointed to the two-person futon we used to game and watch sports.

"Let's get comfortable and see what this is all about."

So damn calm and easy going. I'm wound up so tight right now. He got two beers and we plonked down on the futon, half-reclined, as usual, throwing his feet up on the big ottoman. Just like we're gonna watch the world cup. Me on the left side, George on the right. No big deal. Just my dad being a pervert and his son, the sicko, enjoying it.

I had put the camera up on a bookshelf in the corner of his bedroom. The bed filled most of the frame, with the door to the left.

Dad and Uncle Al walk in, wearing speedos. It's obvious they both have boners.

"Al, you need to be a little more discreet when we're by the pool."

"Come on, Ray, you've got a fence."

"Only six feet and the neighbor has a two-story house. He'd love to see my brother rubbing my cock through my swimsuit."

Al laughed, "Took you a while to complain."

"Yeah, well it's been a while. Ruth is a lot of fun, but it's not like this."

They merge and their mouths collide. The moans as they kiss are a sound track to their crotches pressed together and undulating. Dad's hand moves down and into Al's suit, clutching his firm ass. They pause kissing.

"Oh fuck Ray, I miss this. Finger my ass, please."

Al puts his hands behind dad's head and they kiss some more. Moaning and grinding. I could see dad's hand deep down Al's suit, moving back and forth.

"Take em off, Ray."

I watched as my father knelt in front of his brother, gently slipped his fingers into the waistband of Al's suit, and pushed it down, letting his brother's hard cut cock spring free.

On the futon, my body was ignoring my moral confusion by making my cock rigid. The same thing happened the first time I watched this. Nylon running shorts and no briefs let my pole fly at full mast. By the time I noticed, I saw George's eyes flick over. No point in trying to hide it now. George knows what a sick perv he has for a roommate. Then I glanced and saw that George had a boner too. Sticking straight up in his shorts. Guess he's commando too. I didn't understand why I was excited and now I'm confused that George is.

Dad slipped the speedo down, and Al stepped out and flicked it away with his foot. Dad grasped Uncle Al's cock around the base. It seemed to pulse with need. His mouth opened and his tongue extended, bathing his brother's cock head. Al just moaned.

"I love your cock, brother."

Al gasped and sighed as my father slid his mouth over the smooth head of his brother's hard cock and took over half of it into his mouth.

I could feel the sensation in my own cock, twitching from the stimulus.

"Oh fuck Ray, that's nice. It's been way too long."

Dad let his brother's cock slip out of his mouth, "When was it?"

"The hunting trip."

"Oh yeah, Ruth teased me about not bringing home a deer."

Dad leaned in and Al's cock disappeared into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhh yeeeahhh." Al said, "The only we we would have shot a deer was if it broke into that cabin. I've never been naked for so long in my life. That was four days of fun."

Dad stood, "No kidding. Your ass was pretty loose by Friday."

Al got on his knees and stripped dad's speedo off, "It still is. I got Tess to start fucking me with a strap-on.."

My uncle gently held dad's cock and slid it into his mouth. It was interesting that both of them had a very similar cock, circumcised, not huge, maybe seven inches, and nice and fat. I flicked my eyes down to the tower in my shorts, actually, a lot like mine.

Dad sighed, "Oh man, you are so much better at sucking cock than Ruth. You better stop or I'm gonna come right in your mouth."

Al nodded, not wanting to release dad's cock. George was now switching his eyes between the screen and my shorts.

Al got up, "Oh no. I want that load of cum right up my ass."

George paused the video. Our knees were touching. I hadn't noticed.

"So, is this part of your problem?" He said as his fingers just brushed the tip of my cock. I flinched.

"I can't help it. I must be some kind of deviant."

George picked up his ass and slid his shorts off. His cock flicked back up, hard, the head was almost purple. I'd seen his cock hard before when he let me spy on him while he was fucking Lucy. He was bigger than me, probably almost eight inches, and cut, like mine. The head of his cock was big, much bigger than the shaft. A real helmet and so smooth. A drop of pre-cum rested at the tip.

"Well then, so am I. Look at my cock. I bet yours is just as hard. Let it out, it's just us here."

Without thinking about it too much I picked up my ass and slid my shorts off.

I was sitting on a futon, naked, with a hard cock, my leg alongside my roommates. He didn't even try to conceal that he was looking at my cock.

"Nice, real nice. I bet June loved riding that."

"Yeah, till she discovered she liked black ones better."

George let his right hand fall in his lap. Slowly he moved it until he was grasping his cock. He held the remote in his left.

"Does it get better? Hotter?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"You jack off when you watched it the first time?"

I didn't want to answer. I sat, looking at the frozen picture of my Uncle bending over the bed.

"If they were my dad and brother, I sure would have."

I looked at him.

"Dude, it's just sex, get it? Two consenting adults."

"But, they're not gay."

George laughed, "Again with the labels." He leaned over a little and just poked my cock. "I know you did, and I know you came really hard, right?"

"Yes."

"See, that's not so bad. They had fun, you had fun. That's what is important."

"But he's cheating on my mom."

George's next offhand comment really shocked me.

"What if she knows, approves? Maybe your mom and Aunt get it on while they are away."

I sat there, with my mouth hanging open. George laughed.

"Better close that or I'll put something in it."

My mouth clacked shut and I reactivly looked at his cock. He was stroking it and the pre-lube made the head shiny.

"Don't look away, Sam. Watch me, I'm masturbating. I like you watching me. Is that okay?"

My cock thought so. I stopped my hand from grabbing mine.

"No, don't stop. Do what you feel. We're friends here. This is our secret."

I gave in and took my cock in my hand and gently played with it. George turned the video back on.

Dad bent over and pressed his mouth up against his brother's ass.

"Oh fuck Ray, that's good. Oh yeah, tongue my ass."

My hand picked up the pace. I looked at George. He smiled and I watched his hand pleasuring his beautiful cock.

"Having fun?"

I smiled, "Yeah, but I still don't get it. Dad and my Uncle, they just don't look gay."

"Oh, there's a look? Huh. Hey, you know Vince, from the football team?"

"Yeah running back. He's screwed about any girl worth screwing here."

"Yup, and coach Simmons?"

"The Marine vet? Our Coach? Duh, he's our coach, of course, I know him."

"Professor Jenkins?"

"Our advanced math prof? The marathoner, with the super hot wife? Yeah."

"Oh and Jimmy. Lived on the first floor, back in the dorm."

"Jimmy the juice? The guy that was screwing the college Vice President's wife? Hey, what about them?"

"They all have sex with men."

On the screen, dad had stopped licking his brother's hole and his cock, shiny from lube, began to press his brother's ass open.

"Aggggh go, slow brother, you're bigger than Tess's toy."

Al panted and dad pressed slowly till the head of his cock popped inside my Uncle's ass.

"Ohhh, that's better. Fill me, Ray. Fill Me up."

I turned back to George, still stroking his cock.

"Bullshit. You're making that shit up to convince me. How would you know anyway?"

"Because they all had sex with me."

Dad was fucking his brother on the screen. His big shiny cock moving in and out as the both groaned with pleasure. I sat and stared at my roommate as if he had dropped from the sky.

"What?"

"You heard me. I've had sex with all of them and still do. Now, what do you say? Willing to admit just having sex with a guy doesn't make you gay, as if that's a problem anyway?"

I was speechless. My reality, already hobbled form the video, simply went up in a cartoon puff of smoke. I'd lived with George for three years and had no idea.

"Yeah, well, I suppose...no, I guess it doesn't. But...why? You, they, have girls?"

"Because it's different with a guy. We give better blowjobs. We just want sex, sometimes real fast, just get each other off. Men's bodies are different. Oh, and because it's fun."

"Oh fuck Al, I'm close!"

The bed was creaking as my dad rammed his brother. Al grunted, "Do it, come up my fucking ass."

Dad rammed hard and held, grunting as he filled his brother's ass with his cum. Al just lay there. Dad slid his cock out and Al flipped over. Dad descended on Al's cock and began sucking him off.

George looked at me, "Close your eyes."

Part of me knew what was coming, part of me wanted it. I was still stunned, but watching Al buck as he shot his load into my father's mouth was just too hot. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

I felt George get up. I spread my legs. I felt his body move between my legs. I tried to picture June being the one there, not a man. Warm breath and then a sensation like none I had ever felt. He was right, men do it better. June's image went up in smoke, replaced by...my father. Fuck it. I lay my head back, kept my eyes closed, and let my roommate suck my cock. It felt so good. Better than June, almost better than a pussy. His tongue massaged everywhere. The head of my cock brushed his throat. His hand cupped my balls and soon a finger probed my ass. Nobody had ever done that, it felt great. I groaned. George let my cock slip out of his mouth. I groaned with want. He slid me back in and now a very wet finger pressed into my asshole. I was going to come. I couldn't stop it.

"George, I'm gonna come."

His finger probed deeper, his mouth caressed my cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, coming."

He stayed right on my cock as the best orgasm I could remember flowed up from my toes and overwhelmed me. My penis grew and pulsed as my come jetted into my roommates willing and sucking mouth. I didn't want it to end. George sucked till I stopped coming and then gently released my penis. The air felt cold on it. I opened my eyes. He sat on his knees, between my legs, smiling. Then it dawned on me. He swallowed all my cum and liked it. George gently fondled my now soft penis and then got up.

"Sam, you have a really nice cock and your come tastes great."

He started to stroke his cock.

"George, should I, you want me to...?

I wasn't sure I was ready to return the favor, having come and lost the moment, but he had been wonderful.

"No, next time. This one was for you. Just lay there. I want to come all over your body.

Dad and Al were getting dressed by now so I focused on my roommates masturbating.

"Oh fuck, between your dad and Uncle and your cock, I'm primed, get ready."

I'd never seen a man come in real life. George pinched the bottom of his cock. The head got redder. He groaned, let go and a fat jet of white come shot out and arced across my face. Before I could react two more came out bathing my chest and belly in George's spend. I found it exciting. This was fun.

George stood, deflating cock in his hand.

"Sorry, bro caught your face there."

I extended my tongue and sampled. Pungent, kinda salty, but not offensive. George smiled.

"Well?"

I scooped off some more and slipped my fingers in my mouth to further taste test.

"Not what I want for dinner, but okay."

George offered a hand and I let him help me up.

"Glad to hear it. Next time you can suck my cock first. I never mind going second. Let's go shower."

As our soapy hands caressed each other I asked George, "How did you know that coach and all those other guys were interested?"

George ran his soapy hands over my chest. It felt good. Strong hands, sensuous fingers brushing my nipples. I never knew how sensitive they were.

"You'll see. Now that you're in the club, you'll notice the subtle actions. A longer look, a gaze at your crotch. A slightly longer look at you while you shower after practice. A touch that lasts a nano-second longer. You'll see."

"What do I do about my dad and Uncle?"

"That the only copy of that vid?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it's hot as hell and I hate to say it but you gotta delete that. It's a violation of their privacy and if it ever got out it would wreck your family."

Georges soapy finger probed my ass.

"Ohhhh, I never knew that would feel good. Do you fuck guys too?"

George now had a finger deep up my ass. My cock was growing.

"Oh yeah, and I get fucked. Not my favorite thing. If you want, we'll try it. It's not for everyone and there's some discomfort involved. I'll leave it up to you."

"Okay, good enough. You can be my teacher. I'll delete the vid. But what do I do about my dad and Uncle?"

George stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. As he left the bathroom he said, "Pretend you never saw it, or find a way to join in."

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,338 Followers