The Swimming Hole

Story Info
Red-haired bikini-clad slut taken by strangers in the woods.
3.2k words
4.25
101.2k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: More of Atlas coming soon.

That summer day, Atlas wore her new red bikini from Daddy to go to the swimming hole.

Her Daddy-- the millionaire Wallace Huntington, who'd been her primary lover since they'd met four years ago when she was nineteen-- had just brought her to visit his good friend, Farmer Houser. Uncle Houser, to Atlas. The three of them had done a farm-themed photo shoot of Atlas, which Houser planned to make into a sexy calendar. The night after that, Atlas had entertained Houser's five ranch hands together in their shack. Now, a day later, Atlas didn't have any sort of slutty work to do, and Daddy was in meetings on his laptop all morning. She decided that she wanted to go swimming.

"Right up over the hill and down the trail," Houser had told her. "You'll find it easy, Attie."

And she did. The water was a deep blue, dotted gray and green with the reflections of the surrounding trees. Atlas briefly considered shedding her bikini to swim naked, but then decided that she couldn't even wait long enough to take it off before she jumped into the cool water. The cold liquid bit her skin pleasantly as she swam, only coming up for air briefly before going under again.

When she finally paused, treading water and smiling up at the sky, she saw movement from the corner of her eye. She turned, and for just a second she thought she saw a figure. Then, it was gone.

She heard the rustling of trees behind her and slowly turned in the other direction.

Nothing.

It was the woods after all, there were plenty of animals out there. Atlas dove back under the water and swam until she'd tired herself out.

Wet and a little bit chilly, Atlas walked back up the hill through the woods. Her orangey-red hair hung down her back, heavy with water. Goosebumps dotted her skin, and her nipples were hard and tight from the cold swim. Still, it felt nice to be out in the air.

"Well hi there sweetheart."

Atlas turned to see, ahead of her at the side of the path, an older man wearing jeans and an old-looking plaid shirt. He was skinny, with a graying beard.

"Hi." Atlas gave him a small, shy smile.

"See you found our swimming hole." The man continued to walk toward her and Atlas found herself backing up.

"Yes, I love it."

"Ain't it beautiful? And you look real pretty yourself, in that little red bikini."

"Oh um, thank you very much." Atlas swallowed, unsure of what was about to happen. She usually approached men herself, usually to fuck them. But this felt different. This felt dangerous.

She felt her pussy stir.

The man continued, slowly, to approach her, and she had to admit to herself that she liked how he looked over her body, his eyes zeroing in on her tits and thighs.

"Ain't seen you here before," he said.

"Oh, I'm here visiting my uncle," she told him. "He lives just over the hill."

"Oh yeah, does he?" The skinny, bearded man came closer, and Atlas inched backward. "Does your uncle like that swimsuit?"

Atlas giggled in spite of herself.

Suddenly the man was very close, and Atlas found herself against a tree as it firmly came up against her back.

"You shouldn't be out here all by yourself you know, these woods can be dangerous," he said. "'Specially with titties like these." He grabbed one of her bikini straps. "Real nice and juicy."

Before Atlas realized what was happening, the man's hands were on her arms, and he was kissing her hard. His tongue shoved into her mouth as he pressed her arms into her sides.

In seconds, she felt another pair of hands, and then a rope. The rope came swiftly around her shoulders, then under her tits. She'd been tied to the tree!

The old skinny man, the only man she could see, pulled the cups of her bikini to the side and exposed her tits.

Atlas felt her pussy gush, her mouth water, but she said nothing.

"Look at these big titties, Mmmmm-mm!" The man leaned down to suck her nipples and Atlas shook. He licked them, bit the meat of her breasts and sucked at them to leave purple marks on her pale skin. When he finally leaned away, he spat on them. "Whore-titties is what we call those, son."

"She got a pair of goddam udders, Pop," said the man behind her.

Atlas realized that she should struggle. These men thought they were forcing her. Instead she panted and kept eyes wide, hoping that she looked shocked as the old man pawed her tits. Finally she began to halfheartedly struggle, and the other man grabbed her legs. The old man pulled down her bikini bottoms. They took them off of her and the older man shoved them into her mouth.

The older man undid his pants and lifted her legs around her as he looked down at Atlas's waxed pussy.

"Look at that bare naked little pussy!" He exclaimed. "This bitch must be a real slut. Hope you like some dick in you."

He slid his cock hard into her pussy. Atlas gasped, trying not to moan in pleasure. His cock wasn't particularly big, but he fucked her hard enough to make up for it. The tree against her back hurt a bit, but Atlas realized that only made her wetter.

"God damn," said the old man. "Pussy's real wet."

"Don't that mean she likes it?" said the voice of the man behind them.

"No son, that just means she's built for breeding. You can tell because of them big titties, her body's built for baby-makin even when she thinks she don't want it." He looked into her eyes. "You're nice and tight ain't ya girlie?"

"Hmmm!" Atlas squealed against the gag.

"I knew you would be. Damn, we shoulda done this right in the water. Could've held her head under." He and the other man chuckled. "That hot pussy-cold water combination, woo. That'd be real nice. Wouldn't it bitch?" He chuckled again as she stared at him, gagged and wide-eyed. "Tight young pussy. Bet she'll never go swimming alone again." The two men laughed again. "Yeah, that pussy wants this dick though. That pussy wants to be bred."

"Hmm!" Atlas moaned.

"That's right little bitch, you're gonna get a whole load of cum."

"Hmmm!" Atlas pretended to struggle.

"Damn, that makes me hard," he grunted. He grabbed her throat, squeezing. "You better settle now and take what we give you. You understand me girl?"

Atlas nodded, moaning.

"That's good." He thrusted into her pussy, pounding her wet cunt like his life depended on it. "Jesus god, here it comes. Oh damn, oh damn. Ah!" The old man grunted and shuddered as he filled Atlas's pussy with cum. Atlas did notice that the cum felt extra hot inside her since she'd become cold and clammy from the water and air. He gave a few extra pumps as though to be sure his balls had fully emptied, and then slid out.

"Attie?"

They heard Farmer Houser's voice from over the hill.

"Attie it's lunch time, come on home now!"

"Listen here," the old man said. "You tell him you'll be back in a minute and that's all you say. You be good now, and we'll let you go when we're finished."

Atlas nodded rapidly and the old man pulled her bikini bottoms out of her mouth.

"Yes Uncle Houser, I'll be back in a minute!"

"All right Attie."

They heard the screen door to Houser's home slam.

Atlas suddenly felt fingers in her pussy and began to squirm.

"You really are from right over the hill, huh? Well you best not say a thing to your uncle, or you won't be too happy about what happens," said the old man.

Atlas shook her head. "Please, I promise I won't tell, just don't hurt me." She felt a small wave of fear inside, followed by arousal.

The old man chuckled. "That's real good, girlie. You do right and you'll walk away."

The old man nodded to the man behind the tree. "C'mon son," he said. "Your turn."

He slid his fingers out of Atlas's pussy, then into her mouth. "Taste it slut."

A bigger, younger man in a John Deere cap and a woodland camouflage jacket came around. "She looks real good, Pop."

"I know she do, you get started now before we have to send her home." The old man wiggled his cum-covered fingers in Atlas's mouth, wiped them on her lips and pulled his hand away.

The younger man undid his pants to reveal a much larger, thicker cock, and then he shoved it into her pussy without warning.

"Ah!" Atlas cried. She bit her lips together. "Mmmm!"

"Mhmm I bet that dick hurts in that tight little pussy," said the old man. "That's good son, you give it to her hard."

The younger man pumped Atlas's pussy for what seemed like a long time to all of them. Atlas felt her pussy growing wetter, especially each time the man forcefully kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth. He spit on her tits and called her a cunt, and Atlas couldn't help but shudder in pleasure.

"Ahh!" she cried.

"Should we put those back in her mouth?" the younger man asked.

"No son, I like hearing her fuck-noises. Kinda sorry we missed out on them before."

"Hearing her try and scream over the gag was..ah...pretty hot though. Pop, I can't finish like this." The younger man continued to fuck her.

"What do you mean, you can't finish?"

"I just can't, it's takin' too long."

"Hmm. Well let's just take her off the tree and you can fuck her in her asshole."

"Oh god," Atlas whimpered. Again she felt her pussy gush and hoped they wouldn't realize.

"It's too bad she won't get two loads of cum in her cunt," said the old man. "I was hoping we'd be impregnating this bitch."

"Mmmm," Atlas hummed, her eyes closing.

"C'mon then," said the old man, and moving very quickly again, they removed the ropes and placed Atlas down on the ground in the dirt.

"Help me, son." They pulled off her bikini top and the old man held her hands behind her back as the younger man used the top to tie her wrists tightly together.

"Oh god," Atlas whispered. She couldn't help herself- she loved being tied up!

"You be nice and quiet, girl," said the old man. "We're almost finished using you up like a whore. Fucking slut." He spit on her back.

Atlas swallowed a moan, shaking in pleasure.

The younger man spread her ass apart and Atlas whimpered. She felt like such a whore, and it was making her want to cum. The old man placed his hand on the back of her neck and held her down, one side of her face in the dirt along with her tits. He chuckled down at her.

"Right down where you belong, cunt," he said. "Go ahead, Butch," he said. "Ruin that little asshole."

"Oh yeah," said Butch. "Her pussy's nice and red."

"We used that tight pussy real good," said the old man. "Now it's time to pound that shithole hard, son. Fuck that tight ass good." The old man reached forward and smacked Atlas's ass, hard.

"Mmm!" Atlas squeaked.

"That's right, bitch," said the old man. "Keep that dirty mouth shut."

Butch spit on her asshole. "That hole's gonna stretch," he said.

"Oh," Atlas choked out.

"Shut the fuck up, cunt," said the old man.

Butch chose then to carefully slide his large cock into Atlas's ass. She felt herself opening around him. "Oh fuck," he groaned. "She's sucking me into that ass. Oh fuck. Damn." He thrusted into her ass, quickly finding his rhythm and pressing his cock deep and hard into her.

"Ahhhhh," Atlas shrieked very quietly. "Ahhh-ahh-ahh-ahh."

The men chuckled at her efforts to stay quiet. "Stretched that ass good didn't he bitch?" said the old man.

"Is she crying?" Butch asked. He sounded both aroused and worried.

"Nope," said the old man. "Must like it." The two men laughed again.

Atlas clenched tight, both dying to cum and afraid too. Would they know she was cumming?

"Fuck she's so..so..tight!" Butch grunted.

"That's real good, Butch, you use that shitpipe like it's her pussy."

Atlas, unable to stop it, began to cum. She clamped her mouth shut for dear life as she began to make shrill, long noises.

"Sounds like that little hole is hurtin," said the old man. "Keep going son, you break that bitch."

"Goddam," said Butch. "Destroy this tight asshole. Fuck."

He fucked her hard and she shook, shuddered, felt the orgasm wash over her. And then another as he fucked her mercilessly. And then another. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as she shook, making low noises as her body convulsed in pleasure.

Neither of the men seemed to really notice, and soon, Butch was saying, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Atlas felt his cum splash into her ass. It only seemed to take him a moment, and then he paused, remaining in her ass.

It seemed to be a lot of cum. Atlas noticed her ass feeling fuller, and hotter. Then Butch groaned and she felt some liquid escape from between his cock and her asshole.

"Son, you taking a piss?" The old man began to laugh.

"Seemed like a waste to pull out," Butch said. "Perfectly good hole here. Ah."

They pulled Atlas up onto her knees and Butch pulled out of her ass. They laughed at her as the mixture of piss and cum spilled from her asshole. Atlas's gasped, genuinely surprised at herself now as she felt arousal fill her body again.

"That's a good idea, son," said the old man, taking his cock back out. He spit on Atlas's face and she whimpered. "Open your mouth, bitch."

Atlas did, and immediately felt a hot stream of piss hitting her face, her tongue, her tits, her stomach, her thighs.

"Should've pissed in her little cunt," said the old man. As he finished, he shook his cock dry, hitting her face with flecks of piss. "Stupid bitch." He came closer, grabbed Atlas by the roots of her hair and slapped her tits. She moaned, unable to help herself.

"Lick this cock, cunt. Lick this cock clean." He rubbed his soft, wet cock and his balls on her face, slapped her in quick repeated bursts until she opened her mouth. Then he shoved his flaccid cock in her mouth.

"Suck it you fucking bitch, suck it clean. Suck it." Atlas sucked and slurped, moaning, hoping she sounded fearful. She sucked hard, shook her head. She licked his balls and he gasped, then laughed at her. She pretended to be surprised when he was hard again.

He began to fuck her mouth. When he finally he pushed her over and drove his cock into her asshole, which was now sore, and Atlas sobbed in pain and pleasure.

"Oughta thank Butch for lubing this ass up for me," he told her with a chuckle. He grabbed her hair again and yanked her head back and she yelped. "How's that bitch?" He leaned forward to reach and smack her face. "Answer me you fucking cunt."

"Oh god," Atlas murmured.

"You better tell me you fucking like it, slut." He slapped her face again twice, two quick and hard slaps, and Atlas's body shuddered in pleasure.

"I like it!" she cried. "I like it!"

"Tell us what the fuck you like, little bitch."

"I like..fuck...I like when you fuck my ass!"

"You like when we stretch your pussy and asshole and piss on you?"

"Yes! Yesssss!"

"You like it all, don't you, cunt?"

"Yes!"

The old man chuckled. "That ass is tight, isn't it bitch?"

"Yessss!"

He fucked her harder. "I hope you're shitting spunk for a week, bitch."

"Oh god."

"Make that ass sore. Shit!" The old man lurched forward, his cock driving as deep as it could into her asshole, and he came.

The two men left quickly, wordlessly, leaving her crinkled bikini on the ground beside her.

Atlas walked back to the house naked and found Farmer Houser on his way out the door to find her.

When she explained what happened, Farmer Houser said, "Jesus Christ." He looked over her body. "God," he said. "Oh god, you let them do those things to you?"

Atlas giggled and then gave a small moan. "Yes."

"And you...you liked it?"

Atlas bit her lip and nodded.

And then Farmer Houser turned Atlas around, pressed her hands up against the side of the house. He ushered her feet apart, and then for a moment she heard him fumbling with his pants. When he pressed his cock into her pussy, she realized that he'd removed his pants completely. As had happened on previous occasions when they had fucked, Houser thrusted just a few times before cumming inside her. And then Atlas felt more hot liquid inside her, spraying into her and spilling out, as Farmer Houser took a hot piss inside her tight cunt.

"Holy fuck," she moaned.

"Damn," grunted Houser. "That is nice. That's fuckin nice."

He pulled out and finished his piss on her ass cheeks and then between them with his cockhead right against her asshole, then shaking the last of it onto her back, butt and thighs. He put his pants back on and then he rinsed Atlas off in the yard with the hose. Atlas whimpered as the water hit all the sore and tender spots on her face, neck, back, tits, pussy, ass, and legs.

Atlas then went into the house to take a bath, and the tub is where Daddy found her.

"Sweetheart," he said, "Houser said you ran into some men in the woods?"

Atlas smiled. "Yes, Daddy."

"Are you okay, Princess? Some of what he told me was...a little strange."

Atlas nodded. "Daddy...it was..I got really wet, Daddy. I came. I didn't try to stop them. I...I liked it Daddy." She bit her lip. "I loved it. I loved it, Daddy." Atlas began to rub her soapy tits. "It was so good."

Daddy nodded. "Daddy understands, Princess." He came to sit on the side of the tub. He stroked her hair and began to wash it. "We can try and make it happen again, sweetheart. My only concern is that if you do it again, they might actually hurt you."

"That was part of it, Daddy. I didn't know what they would try to do. I didn't know what they had in their pockets. It...it made me wetter." Atlas turned and looked at him. "Does that make me bad, Daddy?"

Daddy shook his head. "Not at all, sweetheart." He rinsed her hair and his hands, and then reached down to gently rub her pussy.

Atlas moaned.

"That's my good girl. Can you rub that clit against Daddy's fingers sweetheart?"

"Yes Daddy." Atlas spread her legs and began to brush her clit against his fingers.

"Now, why don't you tell me exactly what happened," Daddy said, watching Atlas close her eyes, arching her back to push her wet titties forward as she used his hand.

"Mmm, yes Daddy."

"That's my good girl. Tell Daddy everything."