All Comments on 'The Swing'

by hardrubber1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 20 years ago
Well written story

This is a well written story. Not highly erotic, but quite good. I hope this author writes more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Masturbated for Sister-in -Law

I enjoyed the story because it reminded me of the time I masturbated for my sister-in- law.

After my vasectomy I had to give a legal seman sample for registration. The nurse that came to collect it was my sister- in - law, Vickie. She said ,"Oh , If you want someone else I will get another nurse." I said, "It doesn't matter to me." She said she had to collect a seman sample in the jar and she could collect it through a prostate massage or I could masturbate. I said I prefer to masturbate. She said to remove whatever clothes I wanted.

I took off my pants and boxers leaving on my T shirt since it covered me. The thought of being nearly naked in front of Vickie caused me to get an erection. Vickie said ,"I see you don't need any porn magazines." This broke the ice and I relaxed. I moved my t shirt and slowly started to stroke my 6 1/2 inch erection. Vickie said, "You are circumcised, Keith (Her husband) isn't." I then oozed a big drop of precum which I rubbed into my knob. I stroked faster and she said tell me when you are going to cum. God was I turned on having her watch me jerking off. As I was about to come I said ,"NOW." I shot off 5 or sex spurts and she caught most in the jar but some hit her arm.

She took out a kleenex wiped her arm and said, "You supplied a very good sample."

Since it was medical related she has never said anything but I see her occasionaly smirk when she looks at me and I know what she is thinking..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous