The Swingers

Info
Couple Celebrate Anniversary In The Sexiest Way
915 words
3.7
5k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Anniversary, B. I love you so much. I can't believe we've been married for 10 years." Paul said as he poured his morning mug of coffee. "This year, it's your turn to pick the activity. What would you like to do today, My Love?"

Bianca looked up from buttering her slice of toast with a mischievous look on her face. "Well Babe, I was thinking we should try something extra fun this year." Paul stopped in his tracks and looked up from his mug. "You don't mean?"-

"Yes, I do." Bianca interrupted. "I want to try it tonight. I've been fantasizing about this forever. Tonight is the night, babe."

With an excited look on his face, Paul smiled and said, "Ok. Anything for you, My Love."

That night, Bianca got ready. She took a long bath, did her hair and makeup perfectly, and tore the tags off of her new, skin-tight dress.

"You look beautiful, B." Paul said, watching his wife in sheer adoration. "We are going to have so much fun tonight.

"I'm wearing your favorite perfume tonight," said Bianca, while giving Paul a very sexy wink. Bianca finished getting ready, as Paul went to get her mink coat.

"Are you ready?" Paul asked as he started walking toward the door.

***

Bianca enters the upscale bar, alone. She sits down, orders a glass of chardonnay, and checks out the scenery. The bar is high-class and very sexy. The lighting is low, with accents of red and a glow from the candles all over the room. The mood just screamed, tease me. Bianca was taking a sip of her drink when suddenly someone occupied the seat next to hers. "Vodka neat, please." The man says, in a very deep and sexy voice. Bianca looks over and eyes the gorgeous man sitting right next to her. He was of average height, bald, and had an average build. He smelled good, and was well-dressed. Bianca knew right away that this was the guy she wanted to fuck. "Hi there", the man said in a very deep and sexy voice. My name is Lewis and you are the most beautiful woman in the room."

"Oh thank you," she said. "My name is Bianca and I have a very important question to ask you, Lewis."

"Oh yeah?" He asked, intrigued by the gorgeous woman sitting next to him.

"Want to fuck me in the bathroom?" Bianca asked in a very forward, yet serious way. Shocked, Lewis almost choked on his drink. Bianca slowly got up from her seat, touched Lewis on the shoulder, and said, "Follow me if you want to have some fun." She worked her way to the restroom and did not look back.

Bianca made her way to the bathroom. She heard the door quickly open behind her. Without turning around she said, "Good choice, now lock the door." Lewis locked the bathroom door and before he could say a word, Bianca moved closer to him and started passionately kissing him. "Fuck me there," Bianca said, guiding Lewis into the bathroom stall.

Lewis sat on the closed toilet, while Bianca lifted her dress, pulled down her black lacy thong, and proceeded to make out with him. While making out, she quickly pulled off his belt and unzipped his pants, exposing his hard cock. She didn't say a word as she slowly started to lower herself onto his hard member. Her pussy was already wet from the excitement of fucking a stranger. She spread her legs wide and started to bounce her hips up and down on his cock. Stroking him with every motion. Lewis started to moan softly as he rolled his head back. His eyes were closed as Bianca continued to grind on him. "Lewis you feel so fucking good." Bianca moaned. She thrust harder and faster on his lap, her breasts bouncing up and down in Lewis' face. "Mmmmmmm.......Lewis, your cock feels amazing". Bianca moaned louder. Lewis couldn't help himself, as he started to moan louder too. Bianca's tight wet pussy felt so amazing that it left him speechless, except for the moaning that escaped his parted lips.

"I'm, I'm going to cum." Lewis moaned. Bianca fucked him harder and faster, bouncing on his cock. She was so excited. This was amazing.

"Oh Lewis, yes!" Bianca screamed. Lewis could not contain himself any longer as he lifted Bianca off of his lap and came on the floor. "Fuck!" he exclaimed loudly. "That was incredible." Bianca picked up her underwear and proceeded to clean herself up at the sink.

"Bianca, you're incredible. Thank you." Lewis said, as he pulled up his pants and started to go toward the door. "You're welcome," Bianca said, still cleaning herself up at the sink.

She waited until Lewis was gone, went into her purse, and grabbed her phone. "Did you hear all of that? She asked the person on the phone.

"Baby, you were incredible. I was jerking off while listening to you fuck that guy. Your moans made me cum so hard." said Bianca's husband Paul. "Thank you for such an amazing gift, you are amazing."

"I love you so much, Paul. Happy Anniversary. I'll be home soon." Bianca walked out of the bathroom, past Lewis, and made her way out of the bar. As she waited for her ride, Paul pulled up, "Your chariot awaits, my Queen." He said. Bianca got in the car, kissed her husband on the cheek and the two drove home.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ImaniOasis
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

How to Play - Doing Hard Time A game for swingers.in How To
Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 01 How I started out.in Erotic Couplings
The Booth Pt. 01 A couple begins the journey into swinging.in Group Sex
Under the Spotlight A couple takes to the stage to out-swing a swingers club.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Unicorn found at the gym Jess sends James to the gym to bring home their new unicorn.in Group Sex
More Stories