The Swingers Group Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Miles may be trying to seduce your wife."

I turned, and saw that Miles and Mary had come in. They had already got drinks, and seemed to be standing very close and talking earnestly to one another.

"I don't think he'll have to try very hard."

Sheila just gave a throaty chuckle. "He'll be very disappointed if he does. He rather fancies himself, our Miles, and thinks everyone else does too. Trouble is, he's usually right."

I wondered if maybe Miles didn't fancy her, and she was disappointed herself. If so, I thought he was missing something.

"Have you seen the rest of the house?" she asked.

"We saw some the other day. Miles and Julie had us around for drinks in the garden and a swill in the hot tub."

"And that was all?"

"That was all. This time, anyway. But I gather they are a pretty adventurous pair."

I hadn't intended any pun, but I couldn't resist glancing down at Sheila's gorgeous pair, which were now more visible as the sides of her dressing gown had slid apart during our conversation. She boasted a wonderful cleavage, and on one side the dressing gown had slid almost to her nipple, which was creating a bumper under the material. I felt a surge of arousal, and my cock began to stiffen. Sheila was getting the message, saw where my eyes were straying, and smiled at me. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you feeling adventurous yourself?"

"I was just thinking along those lines. I was thinking you seem to have a lovely body, to be honest, and wondering whether you would let me have a better view of it."

For answer, she undid the belt of her dressing gown and let the sides hang free. This didn't give me a full picture, but it included one breast with a firmly erect nipple, and view down to an attractive bush of pubic hair. At this point Sheila took my hand and led me out through the door into the conservatory. The missionary-position couple were still at it, but the others had gone. Sheila led me to the other end of the room, and selected a mattress.

"You have to be a little careful," she said. "Sometimes there are wet patches! But I don't think this one's been used yet."

Quite unselfconsciously, she slipped her dressing gown off and sat down on the mattress. Then she looked up at me and smiled.

"Is that a better view?" I think she was actually a little anxious, in case I didn't fancy her so much now she was naked. In fact, I thought she looked lovely, and said so. She beamed, and lay back full length on the mattress. I took my own dressing gown off, revealing that my cock was semi-erect and already oozing a little pre-cum. I had some tissues in my pocket, and wiped it away. Normally, I wouldn't bother, but we were supposed to be practising safety. I lay down next to her and slipped an arm under her. To my surprise, she turned straight to me and began to suck my nipple. She teased it a little with her tongue, and then moved to the other one. This is supposed to be a thing that women enjoy, but as a bit of foreplay it works for men too, and anyone who hasn't tried it should do so. I could feel my cock stiffening further. It stiffened a bit more when she reached down and took it in her hand, squeezing gently.

After a minute I gently pushed her hand away and bent my head to her breasts. Her nipples were large and firmly erect. They turned out to be very easy to please, when my lips and tongue got to work on them.

"Oh yes," she breathed. "Please, lots of that. I really like it."

I like it when a woman tells you what she wants, and I'm generally ready to do it. So, I spent some time sucking and licking one nipple while stroking the other breast. Both of them had a lot of attention in turn! But obviously this only takes you so far. Sheila was clearly well turned on by now, and so was I. I'd already observed several other people having sex, and I didn't want to give her a disappointingly short experience. She took out a condom, and slid down the mattress a little. She managed to stroke my cock, slip the condom on, and make it an erotic experience at the same time. Miles was definitely missing something if he hadn't explored this lady! I thought this even more when she began to run her tongue up and down my shaft, but I thought it was time to finish the starters and get down to the main course.

"That is delightful," I said to her, "but if you carry on like that I'll boil over before we even start!"

She slid back up the mattress and turned onto her back, parting her legs in the same movement. I looked at her labia, which were invitingly parted, showing the pink wetness within.

"Then I think we should both go for it," she said. "I'd like it if you took it slowly. I'm pretty fired up as well."

She didn't really need to tell me that. I place myself between her legs and put the tip of my cock to her open vulva. She gasped with anticipation, and I slid an inch or so in.

"Oh yes! That's lovely! Let me feel all of you, though."

I slid my full length into her, until my balls were resting on her perineum. Encouraged by her gasps of pleasure, I moved very slowly, almost all the way out and then all the way back in again.

"Oh, that is delightful. I'm in no hurry, if you're not."

Being no stranger to the delights of slow sex, I was not in a hurry either. By now we were lost completely in our own pleasure, and oblivious to those around us. When sliding out, I was able to get my head to her nipples and carry on sucking them. At other times, I was able to get my hand to them. When fully inside her, I ground my body against hers in order to stimulate her clitoris. This is usually worked with Mary, and it seemed to work with her too. Sheila loved everything. A woman who enjoys sex, and is capable of telling you so, is a joy to be treasured. Being shorter than me, she found it easier to suck my nipples, and continued to do it from time to time. We both enjoyed every minute of it, and were happy to express our pleasure to each other in words.

It couldn't last. Lovely as it was, it was too exciting to maintain for long. I could feel that I was going to cum very soon. Once again, I pushed my cock as far inside her as I could get, and kept it there, rubbing her clit. She began pushing back firmly.

"Oh yes! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Oh, fuck me, fuck me!"

I love it when a woman loses her inhibitions at the crucial moment and shouts obscenities. I also love it when she tells me she's going to cum. It makes the whole thing so sexy if she can't hold these things back, like she's totally overcome with pleasure. As Sheila launched herself into her orgasm I could feel mine building as she hit her peak of pleasure. Her vagina squeezed my cock rhythmically. I felt the first squirt of cum rise up my cock and cried out as I let it go and followed with several more. I kept thrusting long after the last drop had been squeezed from me. When at last I finished, I slid off her and lay by her side.

"Sheila, that was bloody fantastic. Thank you so much."

"Welcome to the group. And thank you, by the way. It was fantastic for me too. I was really out of my head at the crucial moment. I hope you didn't mind the bad language."

"Not at all. It's a sign of a woman having a good time, which is rather the point of the whole thing."

At this point I heard the unmistakable sound of a woman in extreme pleasure. Not just any woman. I would know the sound of Mary having an orgasm anywhere, and it's my favourite sound in the world. I raised my head, and saw that, without my noticing, three other couples had entered the room and were in various stages of excitement. Mary and Miles were a couple of mattresses away, and had clearly been going at it hammer and tongs. They had obviously just reached a satisfactory conclusion. After a minute Mary also looked up and saw me. She smiled, and I waved to her. We were certainly going to have some adventurous tales to tell each other when we got home!

12