The Swinging Professor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They are the lords and owners of their faces,

Others but stewards of their excellence.

The summer's flower is to the summer sweet

Though to itself it only live and die,

But if that flower with base infection meet,

The basest weed outbraves his dignity:

For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;

Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds."

The words resonated with her. She knew the meaning of the sonnet had to be something other than what she thought, but the words stirred up meaning regarding the current circumstances. She shuddered a little, feeling an ominous dread.

Carol knew that Clara was the person who had the power to hurt others but doesn't. It was Clara who was stoic, cold, and difficult to tempt.

She is the kind of person who is totally in control of their emotions, thought Carol, with Clara's face flashing in her thoughts. But the summer's flower has a different kind of meaning. The flower doesn't see its own beauty, and in a glass vase, it will age and fester and the person with the power will wilt and become corrupt. Perhaps the flower is Jane...

Carol knew suddenly that Clara was capable of doing whatever she needed to do. That's what she had been saying.

Carol shuddered again, and then smiled, and closed the book.

Chapter Six - Variations

THREE VEHICLES ENTERED the grounds in front of Jane's expansive house in succession. They parked one behind the other and then doors opened. Audra stepped out first, followed by her husband Bernard. The doors to the next car in line opened and Eva and her husband Samuel emerged, carrying a backpack, and they turned to look up at the house in the early evening remnants of the setting sun.

The last car door opened, and Clara stepped out and shut the door. She wore a cocktail dress and held a black clutch in front of her. She walked over to Bernard and took his offered elbow, and he escorted his wife on one arm and Clara on the other up the broad stairs leading to the large double doors of the mansion.

Eva and Samuel walked beside them and together they climbed the steps in unison.

When they reached the top of the landing and stood on the veranda, the double doors swung open and Jane, with her boyfriend Nolan, smiled out at them.

Clara stifled a sound when she saw Nolan. He was black, bald, and impressively tall. He looked like the actor from the Green Mile. He was intimidating. And sexual. And Clara, who had always wanted to see if she could handle a black man, felt her pussy flood with desire.

Jane who looked so confident up until that point, noticed the change in Clara's expression, and her face looked troubled for a quick moment.

"I'm so glad you could all make it! Come in! Come in! Make yourselves at home! I have snacks and drinks out by the pool for tonight. The weather is just too perfect for us to stay indoors! Let's head on through and we can make introductions out there, okay?" At the nodding heads, she beamed a smile. "Perfect! Follow me!"

Jane led them through her home. It was twice the size of Clara and Audra's home and that was amazing on its own. The décor, furnishings, and attention to detail was superb. This was the kind of home that graced magazines. They walked in silence, heads swivelling to catch all the details, and then they were outside.

They immediately saw Carol with her husband Bruno, sitting by the pool. They wore swimming clothes, and Carol wore a broad yellow sunhat and large, dark sunglasses, the lens shaped ridiculously like large stars and the frame was festooned with glittering rhinestones. It was gaudy and perfect on her face. Her bright white smile stretched wide. Bruno and her rose. Clara's eyes were drawn to the voluptuous figure of Carol, with much of her skin revealed by her skimpy white bikini with bright red polka dots. Bruno wore board shorts.

Clara could see Jane was watching for her reaction closely. Clara faked surprise and turned to Jane with what she hoped looked like one of betrayal. She saw the look of victory that flashed across her face.

"Jane? What's going on?"

Audra and Eva both gasped Carol's name in unison. They had practiced, and it sounded believable to Clara.

Jane gloated and smiled. "Ladies, I believe you know the president of your university? Everyone this is Carol Knupster and her husband Bruno." Jane introduced everyone and they shook hands. Clara kept glaring at Jane in mock anger.

"We had no idea you would be here, Carol! I'm so sorry. This is truly awkward!" gushed Clara. She saw the corners of Carol's smile lift a little more. Too bad I can't see her eyes. But really, this is all just so much drama. I'm tired of it already.

"No worries, Clara. Audra. Eva. Please don't mind me. It seems we may have more in common than we thought. But you people should go change! The pool is lovely. Would that be all right, Jane?"

By the look of it, Jane wasn't thrilled her surprise wasn't garnering more angst. She waved toward her pool house. Samuel lifted his backpack and took Eva's hand and pulled her toward the building.

"We'll be right back," apologised Audra and they all went into the pool house.

They stopped inside and grinned at one another.

"So far so good!" whispered Clara and then she looked around. There wasn't any privacy in here.

When she looked back, Audra was squirming out of her cocktail dress, her tits, free and large, shook as she twisted her hips to pull the bottom of the dress up, revealing her pussy and ass, before grabbing the gathered tube of her dress and lifting it up and over her head. Her hair flew about and then settled. She beamed at everyone.

Clara and Eva laughed and followed suit. The boys joined them. They stood around staring at each other's nakedness. Clara stepped closer to Samuel and took his thickening cock into her warm hands and stroked him. She leaned in and kissed him.

"It's been a long time, Sammie," she purred.

Since Clara had come out of the swinger's closet, she had embraced everything sexual. When aroused Clara became an insatiable animal. Eva watched and wet her lips. Eva liked nothing more than to watch her Sammie fuck women. With Clara, he become something more... animalistic. She reaped those rewards.

Bernie zipped open the backpack and pulled out their swimming clothes. He tossed them to everyone and soon they were dressed.

Eva glanced at Sammie's bulge. "Hide it!" she whispered.

Sammie looked around. "Where?"

Bernie laughed and pulled Audra with him.

Eva grunted and glared at Clara and then Sammie. "Pull it out!"

Sammie did, and no sooner was it out than Eva smacked the tip of it, hard. Sammie squawked and bounced away, holding his cock.

"What the fuck was that?"

They all watched as his cock deflated.

"Oh."

Eva laughed. "I have a nurse friend who told me that trick. She uses a ruler on the geriatric old men in the home. They walk around all the time with their erections exposed. One smack and it goes away."

Sammie grumbled on the way out.

They all found seats around the large teak outdoor table. The top was made of slats of teak, oiled and smooth, with narrow gaps between them. Drinks were made to order by Bruno and delivered with his bright, white, toothy smile.

Bruno kept glancing at Clara and when she noticed he nodded his head. "It sure is nice to meet you finally, Clara. Jane and Sara have talked so much about you. They didn't do you justice. You're far more beautiful than they said you were. I'll have to start attending the university functions more than I have."

"Come now, darling," murmured Carol. "You hate those events."

Clara blushed. "Thank you." She looked at the men. They were all over six feet. She sat in the middle of the table looking toward the pool. Beside her on the right was Audra and Bernie, and her left sat Eva and Sammie. Across from them sat Jane and Nolan to the left, and Carol and Bruno to the right.

A large wooden platter sat in the middle of the table covered in delectables. Scampi, lobster, oysters, fine cheeses, and meats were all laid out with fruits and vegetables and a plethora of dipping sauces. Fine porcelain plates were available. Four large pitchers of red sangria glistened with moisture. Nolan rose and filled goblets with sangria, and they all laughed when pieces of fruit fell from the pitcher with the ice cubes and splashed them.

"Dig in everyone!" declared Jane, her eyes never straying for long from Clara.

They filled plates and Jane was complimented over and over for the spread. To Clara it was perfect. She took an oyster, splashed hot sauce on it, and sucked it back in one easy motion and smacked her lips. She looked around at the surprised faces. "What? Never seen a girl suck something back before?"

"Not like that," muttered Bruno, smiling at her.

"Oysters," began Clara, reaching for another one and loving the burn of the hot sauce in her mouth. "Oysters taste and feel almost exactly like a huge load of cum going down your throat. Do you find that Jane?" She turned her eyes to Jane and tilted another oyster down her throat. She made a show of swallowing it. "So delicious."

Jane's face went dark for a moment.

Audra grabbed an oyster and made a show of splashing Worcestershire sauce and then Cholula sauce on hers. Eva squealed and grabbed one and put Mignonette sauce on hers. They looked at one another and tilted back their oysters at the same time. They swallowed and agreed with Clara. They kissed their husbands.

The men joined in grabbing horse radish and hot sauce predominantly. Bernie hesitated.

"If this tastes like cum, I think I might never eat another oyster again," he complained, looking at the horse radish on top of his glistening oyster.

Sammie laughed. "I think it tastes like pussy." With that he tilted his back and swallowed it. "Yup. Pussy."

Bernie's eyes lit up, and he swallowed his. "Yum, but I'm not sure." He turned to his wife Audra. "Honey?"

She smiled at him, lowered a hand, did something, and then put her fingers into his waiting mouth. He sucked on them and then smacked his lips again.

"Yup! Tastes like pussy!"

Clara glanced surreptitiously at Jane. She was fuming and not having a good time. Good.

They ate and laughed, and Jane was looking more and more furious. Finally, she had had enough.

"Nolan! Stand up, baby," she said. Her words were light, but her tone was not. Conversation quelled. Nolan looked over at her in surprise, turning away from his laughing conversation with Sammie. "Stand up."

Nolan looked around the table and then stood. His shadow fell across the table. He looked down at his girlfriend with a confused and hurt expression.

Jane looked around the table. "We are all swingers here, yes?" She didn't wait for a response. "I have a surprise for you all. Especially you, Clara. As the host I can make small demands. Here's my first one. I want you, Clara, to blow my boyfriend. See how fast you can make him cum. It takes a certain skill, shall we say, to do that with him. Are you game or is this all a charade?"

Clara sighed inwardly. That hadn't taken long. Hosts didn't get to make demands. The looks around the table had confirmed that for her at Jane's words. No, she thought, she wants to wow me with her boyfriend's cock. By the look of him, it was probably huge.

"You want me to blow you boyfriend. Right now?" She forced a quaver into her voice and saw Jane's pleased reaction. She hid her secret smile. Jane had no idea what she could do.

"Yes. Are you even capable? Do you have any skills other than eating pussy?"

Clara knew she was talking about Sara. This was all about Sara.

"Hey," complained Nolan. "Don't I get a say?"

"No," responded Jane. "Get it out. Show her."

Nolan sighed and then with one motion, pulled his board shorts off his hips. They fell to the floor, and he stood there with a gorgeous, black, semi-hard, cock that measured about six inches. It hung in a broad arc over two massive black balls. Jane grinned at Clara with a face somewhere between glee and victory.

Clara looked around the table at the smiling faces. She paused on Carol when Carol winked at her.

"You want me to suck this?"

"No, I want you to deep throat it."

"Sure!"

"What?"

Clara got up, went around the table, carefully got on her knees in front of Nolan and then sucked his six inches of soft cock into her mouth in one motion. She held him and then started sucking him off. He grew quickly in her mouth. She had never sucked a black man before and she mentally checked one of her boxes.

She pulled her mouth back, slurping and sucking on her spit and making a spectacle out of it, until his cock, all ten inches of it, fell from her mouth. She gasped in air and then lifted the shaft, jerking it with her hand, and tongued his gloriously shaven scrotum, pushing his massive balls around. Nolan moaned.

She lowered his cock and drove it back into her mouth. Her nose smashed up against his stomach. She pulled back and repeated it over and over, taking his full length all the way down each time. She timed her breathing. She swirled her tongue and kept a good suction on his cock that sucked in her cheeks and let them rub his shaft. She was loving this, and it showed. Spit poured from her mouth and splashed on the tiles. The table was in awe watching her masterful technique. Clara was almost swooning in bliss. She had always wanted a large black man. Their skin and cocks looked simply delicious to her.

He cried out a warning and Clara buried him deep in her throat as his cock pulsed and spurted cum. She swallowed it all until his cock stopped spasming. She pulled his cock out of her throat and then licked the glistening tip.

"Yup. Tastes like oysters." She looked up at Nolan. "Nice cock. It's the same size as Bernie's." She looked at the fuming Jane who glanced in surprise at Bernie. "Thanks for sharing."

Clara didn't wait for an answer. She stood up with the help of Nolan. She tore off her one-piece bathing suit and then ran squealing toward the pool. She jumped high, grabbed her knees with her arms, and cannon balled right into the middle of the pool, sending up a massive splash.

She broke the surface and pulled her hair back from her face and beamed at everyone. Everyone, except Jane, were cheering and applauding.

"Don't just stand there! Come in, the water's great! I need my pussy eaten! Nolan? Want the first taste?" She looked right at Jane when she said it.

Nolan ran at the pool and executed a perfect shallow dive. He popped up right in front of Clara and then pushed her back until she hit the side of the pool. He leaned in and kissed her. She moaned into his mouth. Her hands reached up and stroked his hard shoulder muscles. Her hands roamed, loving his strength. His hands grabbed her thin waist and hoisted her up effortlessly and plunked her ass on the edge of the pool. Her legs spread, and she watched him staring at her gaping pussy.

"Eat me," she whispered.

He didn't need a second invitation. His mouth lowered to her pussy and covered the whole thing. His tongue exploded into motion, wasting no time, and found her vagina and clit in broad, hungry strokes.

Gah, thought Clara as the waves of pleasure rippled through her. He's good at this!

She heard more splashes and laughter. She opened her eyes and saw everyone, but Jane was in the water. She threw her head back and basked in Nolan's expert pussy eating skills.

He stopped for a moment and then another mouth licked her. She looked down and saw Carol there smiling up at her as her long tongue burrowed into her vagina. Nolan was wading back towards the table.

Carol kissed her pussy with a smack. "Delicious, honey."

Clara moaned and threw her head back again. "Just eat my cunt!"

"With pleasure!"

After a moment, Clara looked around and saw Nolan over by Jane at the table where she still sat. They were whispering and Nolan, without looking back, gestured toward her.

"Nolan!" she cried out. "I need that cock in my pussy!"

Nolan's head whipped around to her, and that let Clara see the fury on Jane's face. Nolan on the other hand, looked happy. He turned back to Jane, and they spoke heatedly. Nolan's shoulders slumped, and he looked back at Clara who beckoned seductively to him.

He said something to Jane, stepped toward the pool and dove in. Clara saw the anger on Jane's face.

He broke the surface next to Carol.

Carol stopped eating Clara's pussy. "Everything okay, Nolan?"

He shook his head.

"She said you couldn't be with her, right?"

He nodded again and stared at Clara's wet, gaping, and inviting pussy.

"That's against the swinging rules, did you know that?"

Clara didn't and answered for him. "What? What rules?"

Carol grinned up at Clara. "The rules of swinging. They're simple really." A moan from Eva and Audra turned their attention to the other couples for a moment. Bernie was fucking Eva and Sammie was fucking Audra. Bruno was face fucking Audra and grinned over at Carol when he saw her watching. "My what large cocks we have here. Anyway, as I was saying. There are rules.

"First, if one goes, both go. Which means you swing as couples. No solo stuff unless you are like Clara here. Then there are a bunch of rules about hygiene and stuff like that. Then there's the right to say no. But then there's the rule of freedom. Everyone at a swinger party has the privilege of doing whatever they want so long as the partner or partners are agreeable and willing. This means you can't show up at a party and dictate who can do what with whom. It's unseemly. Jane knows this yet she intentionally breaks it. Nolan, I think Clara here has a thing for large black men. Why don't you take over here while I have a chat with Jane? M'kay?"

"Yes, ma'am," replied Nolan, still staring at Clara's pussy.

Carol grabbed his face and then kissed him hard. "Yum. I'll be back." Carol pushed off the wall and swam toward Jane who was glaring at Nolan's back.

Clara looked down at Nolan in the pool. "Fuck me, please?"

Nolan nodded and climbed out of the pool. He reached down and picked Clara off the deck of the pool as if she weighed nothing. He set her down on a lounger on her back, lifted her legs and spread them, and then drove his cock into her pussy in one thrust.

Clara moaned deep and loud. "That's it, baby! That was perfect! Just how I like it!"

Nolan flipped a switch and turned into a sex machine. His pounding started and never relented. His cock became an incessant presence in her pussy, digging deep, and with the same rhythm throughout. It wasn't slow or fast. Somehow it was just perfect. She had never had a black cock in her before and she loved how it looked plunging obscenely into her depths. His girth was perfect and stretched her only slightly and without any pain. His dick was pure pleasure. His relentless tempo was a metronome in her head, counting down the seconds until her orgasm would arrive. She could already sense it. It was huge.

After ten minutes she realised he wouldn't stop. This is what it was like fucking this gorgeous man. She felt a moment of fear as she realised this was probably the best fuck of her life. Her orgasm was going to hurt. It would be too powerful. She could feel it swirling in the centre of her being. Growing stronger.

She was making noises she had never made before. Her hands sought his strong forearms, and she latched on, refusing to let him leave. He had to finish this. Her head lolled around on her shoulders. She was lost in the sensation of a power cock plunging into the centre of her pleasure and lighting up every nerve. A small orgasm rippled through her. It was pleasant, it was... A second one followed, unexpectedly. That was... more... Another hit her and she was shocked at the surprise of it. Another!

1...345678