The Swinging Professor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think your daughter is one of those rare ones. The one mobbed at swinger parties by everyone. The highly sought-after prize. She's simply so into sex. It consumes her completely. She is insatiable and so happy to please others no matter what's asked. You know the type. She breathes sex like air. Of course, I have only heard the rumours. Sara is talked about around the city. She's a known quantity. I'm surprised Audra has managed to keep her in her circle. It boosts her worth. Audra and Eva both, I suppose. I wonder if she truly understands what she has there? Hmm..."

Carol sipped her drink and Jane sat quietly. She knew Carol long enough to know she wasn't finished and was merely thinking through some thought out loud.

"This may become complicated. Audra and Eva have been pressuring me for years to welcome them into my circle. They know my friendship with you is personal and important to me. Sara has become the bait, I suspect. They'll dangle her in front of me and know that I would bend rules for them to gain access to her. I suspect the video was sent to you specifically because they knew you would come running here to me. There's a play in motion here. But I'm stumped. I need to think long and hard about this. Make a few discrete calls."

Jane frowned. "Clara slept with my daughter, Carol! I can't sit back and let that continue. I want to do something about it!"

"Like what?"

"I have no idea."

Carol looked deep in thought again and then she barked out a laugh, causing her massive breasts to shake and shimmer delightfully to Jane's eyes. "You could swing your way out of it."

"Huh?"

Carol's eyes were bright with mirth, outlined in red from the pot. She looked almost demonic, and Jane liked the look on her. "Okay, this might be the start of a bad idea, but why don't you host a party at your place? Invite Audra and Eva and their husbands. They're likely expecting it since I'm fairly certain one of them sent that video to you. Who else could it be? So, invite them over. I'll envy you that. I've wanted to ravish Audra and Eva for a long time but being President of the university doesn't allow me to explore those interests with staff. But I bet their pussies are delicious. And I would love to see Bruno fuck the living daylights out of them. His cock would destroy them. Ha! I would love to see that!"

Jane's frown deepened. "As much as I would love to see that, it's Clara I want. She has to pay for seducing my daughter. I won't stand for it."

"Of course! You need to invite Clara, too, now that we know she's part of Audra's circle now. She'll have to come because Audra and Eva will insist. Their goal is me, I'm sure of it. They're trying to sink their nails into me. Through you. So, open the door, invite them in, and then we can have our fun!"

"Fun? What fun?"

"Setting them up and then disappointing them. I would love to see their faces when they gain nothing!"

"You will," said Jane, succinctly.

"What do you mean?"

"If I'm doing this, you're coming too!"

* * *

Jane was insistent and, in the end, Carol said she would only agree if Bruno agreed. They finished their food, smoked another joint, and then made out for an hour by the pool. Jane and Carol had been lovers for decades and knew exactly how to please the other. The sounds of their love making were loud and energetic. Jane found herself gasping as Carol ate her pussy with passion and thrust a dildo into her ass. She loved looking down and seeing Carol lapping and sucking on her pussy lips and clit with her insatiable desire and hunger for the taste of a woman's sex. Seeing the enraptured attention she gave her pussy, would set her off over and over again.

They switched around and chased down orgasm after orgasm. They lay in each other's arms content and satisfied and then it was time for Jane to go. She showered, dressed, and called her driver back. As she was driven out of the estate, she spied Bruno driving in and they waved at each other in mock surprise as they passed.

Bruno drove his Mercedes up to the front door and parked it. He grabbed his briefcase and entered his home. He called out for Carol and hearing no answer he dropped his briefcase on the kitchen counter and walked out to the backyard. He spied his naked wife lounging by the pool. She looked flushed as if she'd just had sex. He remembered the same look on Janes' face. He grinned to himself.

Her eyes opened when his shadow fell over her. She smiled up at him and he leaned down and kissed her deeply. He paused mid-kiss and then deep French kissed her, his tongue probing her mouth. He broke the kiss and smacked his lips.

"Yum, Jane tastes delicious!" he said into her smile.

"Mm, yes she does."

He crouched next to her on the lounger. His hand reached out and caressed her heavy breast and his thumb found her hardening nipple. "Have fun? Jane looked inordinately pleased with herself."

Carol watched her nipple being tweaked and rubbed. Shivers drove down to her pussy. He knew exactly how to touch her. Soft and hard. She needed both. "She's pissed at Clara."

"Clara? What for?"

"She thinks Audra and Eva sent her a video of her daughter Sara being taken advantage of by Clara, no less."

"Clara? Didn't you...?"

"Shh. Later. Take out your cock. Let me see it."

Bruno stood and his hands quickly unbuckled his belt beside the lounger. His light wool slacks, immaculately pressed, fell to his ankles. Carol still lying back, reached up over the prominent shape of his hardening cock and grasped the waistband of his boxers and pulled the front down hard. The material rasped across his massively thick cock, lower and lower, until his full eleven inches of cock sprang free and lifted high, engorged, and thick with veins. His girth was larger than her hand could grasp. Carol grabbed the shaft and lifted it higher and pulled Bruno closer. Her broad flat tongue reached out and gave a long broad stroke to his massive balls. His scrotum was shaved smooth, and she adored his balls and ball sack. She moaned into them, and her tongue danced gently across the swollen orbs. She could hear Bruno's breathing sharpen with excitement and the sound made her pussy wet.

His cock was the best she had ever found. It was perfect. Sensitive. Long. Thick. When he fucked her with it, it hurt. The pleasant feeling of being stretched and filled with hard cock was something she would always crave and of all the cocks she had enjoyed over the years, Bruno's was the best.

She continued to lap at his balls, knowing he loved it. Her right hand held his heavy shaft high, and she used the pad of her thumb to rub his frenulum, slick with his pre-cum. Bruno moaned and moved slightly closer. Carol's left hand slid up his right thigh and up over his toned ass cheek. She squeezed it and pulled him closer. She lapped and lapped until his pre-cum boiled. That first taste of pre-cum thrilled her. She pulled his cock down and into her waiting mouth. His large cockhead challenged the width of her mouth, but she was used to this. She forced it past her straining lips and into her mouth. The pre-cum allowed it to slide in effortlessly. Bruno stood still allowing her to control everything.

She worked him deeper, her hand slick with spit gently stroked the eight inches remaining outside her mouth. She worked him deeper until he hit the back of her throat. She revelled in the feeling of her mouth absolutely filled with glorious cock. The taste, texture, and unique wonderful taste of pre-cum had her pussy screaming to be filled and fucked.

She popped him free and laid back and spread her legs. "Fuck me, baby. Hard. You know what I need."

Bruno climbed on top of the lounger as she lifted her knees high. On his knees, he lined his cock up to her dripping pussy, and drove his cock in halfway. Carol's back arched and she moaned in pleasure and pain. His hot cock seared into her, stretching her pussy beyond what most women could take. She took it and her hands scrambled to find his ass cheeks to pull him in closer. He pulled back a little and then drove his cock deep into her. His cockhead smashed into her cervix and just like that, Carol came hard around the massive cock.

Bruno watched all the wonderful expressions that flitted across her face. He reached down and roughly grabbed her massive tits and then pinched and twisted both nipples and pulled them hard up into the air. He then started to fuck her with fury. He slammed into her relentlessly, his hunger and pleasure demanding nothing else. He jack hammered into her, her body taking it like always. Bruno could only see the white of her rolled up eyes. Strange sounds escaped her, and he continued the powerful strokes deep into her cunt.

He kept at it for ten minutes, sweat dripping freely from his brow to splash on her stomach. The poolside echoed with the slaps of flesh on flesh. Carol would scream at times and her legs would wrap hard around Bruno and try to hold him up against her throbbing clit. Bruno ignored her and continued thrusting. Her pussy was simply the best. She squeezed his cock in perfectly timed pulses. He pulled out completely and her pussy gaped enough that he could see halfway into her depths. He slapped her clit with his dripping cockhead, and she moaned, thrashing her head from side to side.

He lined his cock up with her asshole and pressed gently watching her face. She smiled a crooked smile, and he grinned. He pressed harder and exploded past her sphincter and buried half his cock deep into her bowels. She moaned and lifted her ass a little.

Bruno didn't hold back and started fucking her filthy asshole with abandon. He could feel his own orgasm approaching. Carol hit another one and then fumbled with her hands. Her left slipped under her ass to find where Bruno penetrated her asshole and grasped the exposed cock and helped drive it in. Her other hand found her clit, and she attacked it furiously. Bruno watched his cock pulling on her asshole, and how her pussy was gaping and dripping. She was pleasure. Pure and simple. He adored watching his cock penetrate her so forcefully.

Bruno grunted and Carol, even lost to her pleasure, heard him.

"In my mouth, baby! Cum in my mouth! Feed me! Shoot your cream into my throat!"

Bruno thrust and thrust, feeling his orgasm surging upwards as her rectum and tight sphincter brought immense pleasure to his cock. He pulled out and scrambled to find her mouth as Carol scooched down the lounger. They had done this many times, and Bruno's cock, pungent, rock hard and straining, lined up with her open mouth, tongue extended. Her right hand grasped his cock at the thick base and jerked it, slick with the lube from playing with Jane earlier. Bruno looked down and saw Carol's gorgeous eyes looking back up at him.

His orgasm hit and a thick, forceful rope of his cum blasted free and flew deep into her mouth. Another orgasmic pulse fired free landing on her tongue and coated it with his thick, white spunk. Another followed and another. Carol's face lifted, and she took him deep into her mouth, tasting his cum, the lube, and her own ass as her tongue swirled all over and around his perfect throbbing cock. She smiled as best as she could around the massive rod in her mouth and swallowed the beautiful mixture and result of their love making.

She sucked and cleaned him for ten minutes, taking her time and enjoying the texture of gorgeous male cock in her mouth. He remained rock hard and knelt there over her naked form and face, with his head thrown back and dripping with sweat. When she was done, she scooted to the side of the lounger and Bruno collapsed beside her, still wearing his dress shirt and socks. He sought her mouth, and they kissed deeply.

"Round one, right?" asked Carol, smiling at the fake expression of horror that crossed her husband's face.

"Baby, you're gonna kill me!"

"What a way to go!"

Bruno chuckled. "Sign me up!"

"Jane was a delight. You just missed her. We fucked out here for a couple of hours."

"I could taste her on you. Delicious." Bruno smacked his lips. "But now it's all you! How perfect!"

She kissed the line of his jaw. "You say the nicest things! Your cum was rather thick and creamy. Yum! Didn't you fuck your secretary this morning?"

"Didn't have time. I was all sorts of backed up."

"And now you aren't. Thanks for the massive load, baby. You make me feel so special. Damn, but your cum tastes divine."

Bruno chuckled and rolled on to his side to look over at his wife. He had never been with a woman like her. She demanded he fuck whomever he could. She had opened him up to the world of swinging and he loved her for it. He admired her massive breasts lifting firm and proud from her slim ribcage. Her petite form only made her tits look even bigger than they were. And they were massive. He cupped one and marvelled at how it dwarfed his hand. He leaned over and suckled a nipple. Carol's hand went to his head, and she made a soft content sound.

"Poor Jane," she murmured as pleasure took her away again.

* * *

An hour later they sat naked in their massive stainless-steel kitchen looking across at each other over the black marble kitchen island. They munched on a succulent salad and drank fresh squeezed orange juice. Cum was caught in Carol's hair, but she didn't know, and Bruno kept glancing at it and smiling to himself.

His cock lay flaccid and devoid of any life. Flaccid it still measured five inches and Carol adored it when it was soft. She played with his cock all the time. She was in love with it, he knew. Maybe more than me?

He swallowed a mouthful of arugula and vinaigrette "Jane is going to host a party? And she wants us there? Do you think that's a good idea? I mean, why would we? Especially you? It makes absolutely no sense at all. Who came up with that idea? Sounds like a terrible book plot."

"Oh, it is. Simply a terrible idea."

"Then why do it?"

Carol shrugged. "Some people don't have much imagination. You take what you get." A drop of vinaigrette splashed on her right breast, and she lifted it and sucked and licked it off before letting her breast fall and jiggle. She knew Bruno would appreciate it.

Bruno watching, grunted, and then ate another mouthful of salad, before speaking again, his mouth full. "You're the president of the university. Swinging with Audra and Eva is a bad idea. They swing with students for fuck's sake. This is potentially career ending. Front page shit. Sorry, but it's a stupid idea."

Carol sighed. "I know. But things have a way of working out, don't they? Jane is distraught over seeing Clara fucking her daughter, Sara. She blames Clara and wants revenge."

"She wants revenge for seeing her daughter fucking her stepmother? When there's no biological issue? Just a woman who raised her for a few years, and poorly? I don't get it. That's pretty petty. Stupid even."

"I know. Our swinging circle is above such high school bullshit. But you know, for years Audra and Eva have pressured me to allow them to join our circle. They want the exposure to more influence and powerful people. Although they have their own power. They're all successful. They gain little from ours other than more international exposure."

Bruno finished his salad and pushed his plate away. He leaned back and watched Carol eat. Her every movement was precise. She was a wonder to watch. He loved her, and she loved him. Marriage was something neither of them had needed as their relationship together was perfect and beyond trusting. But being married gave them a financial stability and proved their commitment to one another, if not for themselves, but for others to see. As Carol often told him, it had taken her three other husbands to find him, and she was beyond happy with him. He thought then of Audra and Eva. He had met them many times before at university functions. They constantly undressed him with their eyes. Flirted openly with him. They were gorgeous but paled in comparison to Carol. He ignored them for the most part, thinking they were nothing more than purse dogs, yapping at the world.

Clara was a different story for him and Carol. They had spoken about her many times before, usually during sex. Bruno had confessed he wanted all her holes. Carol admitted she wanted to see him fuck all her holes. It was a mutual admiration club. The spice of their thoughts was just how aloof and frustrating Clara was in person. She could be such a stuck-up bitch. They wanted to win her over. Teach her a thing or two about pleasure. Bruno felt his cock stirring.

But now Jane was angry at Clara for sleeping with her daughter and she wanted her to pay.

She'll want to confront Clara. Look for support from the others. Try to get Clara blacklisted, thought Bruno. Perfect. Carol will tear them all apart and pick up the pieces. Time to start behaving like adults once again. Enough drama.

"Okay, let's do this," he said and watched Carol's face light up with a devilish smile.

Chapter Four - The Kriegsspiel

THE JANE SOCIAL Night, as she was calling it in the emailed invitations, was fast approaching. Jane had explained to Audra and Eva that she was starting to expand her own circle and wanted to meet with them. It was a select invitation list limited to Audra, Eva, and their husbands, and of course Clara, but not her husband, Chester.

At Carol's insistence they did not mention her and Bruno to the others. Their attendance would be a surprise. Jane had been ecstatic when Carol had called her and told her Bruno had grudgingly agreed to meet with the Poughkeepsie crowd. She also stressed that this was not about bringing Poughkeepsie and New York City circles closer together.

Jane was chewing her lip reading through the email replies. She hated it when she had to defer to Carol.

But who am I kidding? Carol is the true powerhouse in New York City, even from Poughkeepsie.

Jane's circle of swingers and Carol's circle were often friendly with one another, and the lines often blurred between the two groups. There was strength in keeping the circles smallish, so long as the members wielded the right sort of political and corporate power in the US. What Jane was proposing for the upcoming party was to extend an olive branch of hope to the small Poughkeepsie swinging club, run by Eva Landry with help from Audra.

That was only on the surface, Jane had much more in store for those upstarts in Poughkeepsie who would allow her daughter to have sex with her stepmother. Jane should have been asked first. Sara was her daughter. As her mother she should have been informed. Jane had no illusions; if they had asked her, she would have refused it.

They went around my back. That can't stand.

A small part of her brain was trying to tell her Sara was a grown woman who could make her own decisions. But the rest of her saw only Sara, in a dress, being pushed on a swing as a child and laughing with the innocence of youth.

Jane saw that Audra and Eva had both accepted the invitation. She smiled and closed her browser on her laptop. Clara had yet to reply. She had expected nothing less. Her relationship with Clara had been somewhat strained ever since she found out Clara had married her former husband, Sean. As much as she loathed Sean, she didn't like another woman marrying him. And hated it when Sara seemed to bond so quickly to Clara.

How did a bitch like Clara win over Sara? mused Jane. Her thoughts often turned to this question. She didn't understand why Sara had been so drawn to Clara. Clearly, I was the better mother, thought Jane. I pulled her from that adoption agency. What did Clara ever do for her?

Jane mentally went over the invitation list: Jane and her husband Nolan, Audra and her husband Bernie, Eva and her husband Samuel, and Clara. None of them knew Carol and Bruno would also attend.

123456...8