The Swinging Professor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't wait to watch Nolan plunge his massive black cock into that bitch Clara. She wanted a front-row seat, right on Clara's bitch face with her asshole right on her mouth.

It will be perfect...

* * *

"Hello?"

"Clara! It's me, Audra!"

"Audra? I don't recognise the number. Where are you?"

"I dropped my phone in the pool. I'm using Bernie's old phone. One of those flip phone things. Remember them?"

Clara laughed at the memory. "Oh no! That's terrible!"

"Bernie has my phone in a jar of rice. Says to give it a week or two. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in the nineties!"

"Ugh! I hated the nineties! Acid wash jeans, neon gym clothes, and those puffer jackets. Remember those?"

"God, do I ever. Don't forget pleated waist jeans! You wore them all the time!"

Clara barked a laugh. "So did you! So many pleats! Are you home?"

"Yes! We just got back last night. Bernie asked if you could come over. He wants to talk about Jane Avery's invitation."

Clara went silent thinking about the invitation. Her first reaction had been to ignore it. She and Jane had bad blood between them, none of it being Clara's fault, she was sure. Jane had hated her the moment she had married Sean. But Clara knew it was her relationship with Sara that had her mad at her. Clara, with little effort, was and continued to be a far better mom to Sara. She knew it since Sara had said that to her once. Clara had always been there for her, especially after her own divorce from Sean. Clara had seen just how another divorce had affected Sara. Sara had blamed herself for too long despite Clara's best efforts to get her to try to understand that adults sometimes lose their love for one another.

It had taken years, but Sara had learned to accept what Clara had been telling her. Sara was loved. None of it had been her fault. If anything, it had strengthened their relationship.

Soon after Audra stole her from me, thought Clara with a familiar anger briefly washing through her. And Eva. And now? Now, Sara and I have started something else. It worried her deeply that she was destroying what they had left between them.

Since meeting Sean, the whole Jane, Sean, and Sara family dynamics confused Clara. They were a broken family and once Clara would have said that all the problems they had were on Sean. Now she wasn't so sure. There was something there, under a veneer of politeness. Something that didn't add up.

It's almost like Sara isn't Jane's daughter. She never calls her mom. Or Sean, dad. Once Sara had told Clara she couldn't call her mom, because she wasn't her real mom. Did she call her real mom and dad by their first names, because she doesn't think of them that way? Clara felt a deep sadness for that.

When Jane had called her out of the blue and accused her of having sex with her daughter, Clara had thought her world had come to an end. She was already deeply ashamed of having had open sex with Sara. Audra and Eva had calmed her down the next day when the drugs and passion had subsided.

She had sat Sara down and they had a long, long talk. Their relationship was strained almost to the point of breaking. Only their past and their love for each other was keeping them together. They knew they weren't related, but it felt wrong.

It was Sara who had been adamant that what they were doing was okay with her. More than okay, she had said with passion. She had held Clara and they had cried together. Then kissed. And then cuddled.

Clara had finally found a world she could thrive in. The swinging party at Audra's had opened her Pandora's Box and revealed who she truly was. She remembered the liberating feeling like it was yesterday and hadn't even been a month yet. The passion and pleasure had been incredible to experience. Liberating. It gave her life meaning and purpose.

Clara's mind went back to the party at Audra's that fateful night. The sounds of moaning and pleasure and the wet sound of flesh on flesh was all around her. Clara's highlight came when both Samuel and Bernie, through some communication she didn't understand, came inside her at the same time. The feeling of two cocks spewing their delicious cum into her ass and pussy at the same time had her exploding with a pleasure she had never experienced before.

She would never forget that feeling: two powerful men, holding her tight; so tight she couldn't move or escape, holding her in place while their massive cocks twitched inside her like living things, pumping their seed into her womb and bowels with abandon; the image of Audra fucking Eva right beside her, the dildo wet and pumping; the thought of Sara doing the same thing, her daughter, and the subtle incestuous nature of thinking about her sexually, had Clara exploding in a pleasure so pure, and so off the charts, that her mind for a moment left her body. She floated looking down at all the naked flesh. Sweating and grunting bodies all intertwined, massive gleaming tits, hard pouting nipples, round succulent asses, dripping cunts, gaping assholes, massive thick cocks spewing and pumping cum everywhere. It was too much.

She shot back into her body and her climax turned everything into white noise and light. She flew into the sky with an overdose of pleasure. Every nerve on her body was alive. She felt the connection she had with these people. Her loneliness was gone, replaced with desire and love. She felt complete. Whole.

She was finally who she always wanted to be.

A complete slut.

Weariness took her then. Her climax had sapped all her remaining energy. She lay half-in and half-out of consciousness. She remembered mouths on her cunt, tits, and asshole. Hands caressed her, touched her in intimate ways. She glimpsed herself, lying flat on the floor with Eva and Audra sucking and eating the cum deposits off her body. Cleaning her. Worshiping her flesh.

She smiled then and laid her head back. Her life was now perfect. She was full of hope for her future.

She looked up at the ceiling and Sara's startled face swam into view.

"Clara?"

"Sara?" This time their rhyming names didn't make them laugh. Through her drug reduced vision, she had trouble focusing on Sara. It couldn't be her, could it? That would be insane! Mind shattering. She blinked at Sara, refusing to believe it was her and waiting for her face to change into someone else's. Anyone else's. Sara was naked and her breasts looked so beautiful. Clara saw lipstick on her right nipple. Sara had already been enjoying the party.

"Sara?" exclaimed a voice sounding like Audra's. Clara turned her head through molasses to look toward the voice.

"Oh my God! Sara?" came another voice sounding like Eva, and Clara started to move her head in the new direction.

"What are you doing here?"

"I saw the lights and the cars. Thought I would stop by and surprise you. I didn't expect to find Clara here!"

Everything went silent and Clara found this hilarious and started laughing.

"Look at her! She's all fucked up!"

Clara closed her eyes. It was easier to pay attention when the lights of the room weren't swirling around and dancing so distractedly. That last voice was Sara. She was pretty sure.

"Oh hon, she's fine. We've been watching out for her. Hmm. We're all kind of fucked up, actually. Damn, this is a good party."

Clara was sure that was Eva. She didn't like how she pronounced some words. English has rules, dammit. She started to say something about it but then forgot her train of thought. She blinked her eyes open and saw Sara sitting beside her, holding her hand. That was nice. When did Sara get here? She turned her head a little and could see between Sara's thighs to her pussy. It was wet and swollen with desire. It looked so juicy. Maybe freshly fucked and full of cum. Yum.

"Sara?" she managed to say.

"Yes, Clara?"

"I want to taste you, baby... Come on. I'm such a slut now. I'm so happy."

Clara felt exhausted saying that much. But it was true. She always thought Sara was sexy and this evening she had thought of her quite a few times.

"What!? Are you crazy?"

"No. Horny. You're so beautiful, Sara. I wish you were my real daughter... But right now, I'm glad you're not."

"Clara... Please!"

"Just a little lick. You're not really my daughter, you know. Jane is your mom. I'm just someone who married your dad, the selfish prick. Please? I'm a slut, baby. I always have been. Have you never wondered? Wanted me?"

"Jesus wept," was the reply from Sara. Suddenly Sara let go of her hand and Clara blinked at where Sara had been, but she was gone. She felt the sudden loss of Sara deeply.

"Sara!" She had been saying the name over and over. She couldn't remember for how long.

"Jesus, I'm right here. Stop calling out my name! I needed a line of coke, or two. Three. Fuck it. I'm high as fuck now."

Clara's eyes swam and locked on Sara's. She was rubbing at her nose. She was still naked and gorgeous. "You are so damn sexy, Sara."

Sara looked down at her and then ran a finger through her pussy. "Is this what you want? Are you going to hate me tomorrow? Huh?"

"What? Never! I love you, Sara! Let me show you how much!"

Sara said nothing for a long time. Audra and Eva were still right there and were saying nothing. Then Sara moved and placed her feet on either side of Clara's head, looking down her body at Clara's.

"You're covered in cum, did you know that?"

"Oh, yes. So warm at first. I love it."

"Fuck. I'm going to regret this, aren't I?" asked Sara.

Clara smiled up at her. "Not if you don't want to regret it. Maybe this is exactly what you need? I'm good."

Sara sighed and then her knees bent slightly.

From Clara's point of view, Sara's pussy lowered slowing and purposefully to her waiting mouth. She saw her pussy come into focus and grow larger. She could see every detail, every fold, every crease, and just how wet it was. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue eagerly.

And then they were joined, and Clara tasted Sara for the first time. Her scent and flavour were intoxicating. She ate her with hunger but remembered to do it right and not like a starved animal. She drank her down and then Sara came on her face, and she smiled.

I always want to make her feel good...

Clara smiled at the memory. Most of it was fuzzy, but the last part was fresh and clear. Sara had willingly engaged with her. They spent the rest of the night and morning making love. No longer could they consider themselves as stepdaughter and stepmother. That was in the past and that relationship was over.

Instead, they found a better relationship. Just as loving and respectful as mother and daughter, but with the added dimension of eagerly wanting to sexually please the other. It wasn't incest but it sure felt like it. It was exciting to them both.

Clara had woken up the next morning with Sara holding her tight with her head pillowed on her right breast. Clara could smell the sex in the air; it was thick with it: the acrid smell of cum, coupled with the tang of pussy, and the musk of ass. Clara smiled and kissed Sara's forehead, the movement cracking the dried cum on her body. Sara's eyes had opened and looked right into hers.

They had kissed for a long time then. Reaffirming what they were building. The sober kiss removed all awkwardness and reaffirmed their new relationship.

The call from Jane had changed all that. Clara had told Sara right away and was surprised by just how little Sara had cared. She had shrugged and merely kissed her and promised her everything would be all right.

Then the invitation had arrived out of the blue from Jane. Clara had spoken with Audra about it. That was days ago. Now Audra was on the phone and asking her to come over to speak to Bernie about it.

"Come over? When?"

Audra spoke to Bernie who had to be standing nearby. "She wants to know when?"

"Now?" said Bernie, somewhere nearby.

"He says now," said Audra into the phone.

"Okay, give me an hour. I have to wrap up grading some essays. I promised to post the latest exam results by tomorrow."

"I understand. Just don't forget! See you soon!"

"Bye."

Clara let herself in to Audra's massive house next door to hers. She wore flip flops and a simple but expensive summer dress. Underneath she wore nothing. There was no point. She knew she would be naked in no time at all.

She grinned as she wandered through the house, knowing instinctually that Audra and Bernie would be out by the pool. She passed through the kitchen and nodded at the housemaid, standing with her breasts bared and drinking water by the sink.

"Afternoon, Mrs. MacQuarrie."

"Hi, Alice! Are they out by the pool?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Thank you."

Clara continued through the expansive kitchen and out to the French double doors leading out to the backyard. She knew the backyard almost as well as her own. From the door she could see Audra on top of her husband Bernie on a lounger. She was riding him with her arms back behind her head and making the most delightful facial expressions.

"Hey guys," called out Clara.

Audra's eyes snapped to hers and a wide smile stretched across her face. "Clara! Come here and give me a hand!"

Clara smiled, and as she stepped forward, she drew her dress up over her head, shook her hair to sort it, and strutted naked over to the couple, pulling loose strands of hair from her face. She threw her right leg over Bernie's smiling face and dropped her pussy to his mouth. She reached forward and fingered Audra's clit just as Bernie sucked on her clit. She leaned forward, giving Bernie a better angle, and this allowed her to draw Audra in for a deep, wet, kiss.

For a time, they merely pleasured each other. Audra was taking her time and riding her husband for her own pleasure. This freed Bernie up to focus on Clara's pleasure and he was eating her out like the pro he was. Pleasure slowly grew and hips started to grind a little more forcibly and with greater intent. Bernie was bathing her clit in hard little licks, and probing deep into her vagina, searching for more of the sweet liquid Clara was oozing in large quantities. Hands found and squeezed nipples, caressing the soft breast flesh, and stroked thighs, flat stomachs, and penetrated pussies. The sound of moaning grew louder and louder.

After another fifteen minutes, Clara was grinding her pussy hard into Bernie's mouth and tongue. Audra was doing the same, rubbing her clit against Bernie's pubic bone and Clara's helping hand. Clara's entire groin was moving up and down Bernie, driving his cock into her and allowing her maximum contact with her clit. She was growling and grunting into Clara's mouth and Clara smiled into it.

Audra's orgasm hit first, and it was a doozy. She leaned back at its height and Clara lowered her mouth to a nipple and bit and sucked on it, prolonging Audra's pleasure. Seeing Audra losing herself in her orgasm brought on Clara's and she froze on Bernie's face for a moment before thrashing her slick groin all over his mouth and nose. Bernie licked and sucked through it all.

It took them a while to return to Earth. Eventually the women returned to the present and kissed and laughed. Bernie made a sound and Clara rose up a little, freeing his mouth.

Bernie sucked in air.

"Sorry, Bernie!" apologised Clara. "That was great!"

"I think we need to get him off, dear," said Audra. "Or else he'll be complaining for hours! Once they get hard there's no stopping them until they cum."

"Let me. I miss his cum, Audra."

"Hmm, okay." Audra found her feet and lifted off Bernie. His cock just kept coming out of her until his ten, thick inches appeared and landed wet and heavy on his stomach with a splat into the pooled sweat and spit gathered there.

Clara licked her lips and lowered her mouth and body down and took him deep in her mouth. She sucked and then licked, loving the heat of the cock, fresh from the oven that was Audra's pussy. Her pussy tasted divine on Bernie's cock, and she soon had him as far into her mouth as she was able.

Bernie moaned once and then dove back into Clara's wet pussy. Her lips were spread wide, and he had easy access to her hole and clit. He wasted no time and licked all the harder when Clara was giving him a blow job in exactly the right way. It was a good swinging trick. A way to communicate what worked and didn't without breaking contact. Or the other person was so good you simply couldn't focus on giving pleasure, lost in the receiving. Clara moaned as Audra joined her husband and tongued and rimmed her asshole.

Clara had already cum and wasted no time in trying to remain focused on Bernie. She wrapped a hand around his heavy balls and gently stroked them and tickled them. She touched his taint and even brushed his asshole.

Bernie grunted and his cock simply exploded into her mouth. The force of his cum shots hit the back of her throat like someone squirting a water gun into her mouth. Three thick and voluminous ropes quickly filled her mouth and she swallowed most of it.

She felt Audra leave her asshole and in a moment her head was beside hers and kissing her. Clara pushed the remaining cum she had saved into her best friend's mouth. They kissed, savouring the salty cum with soft moans. It was an acquired taste. The first time Clara had tasted cum she had been repulsed by the unique taste. It was somehow salty, bitter, and sweet and coupled with a faint smell of bleach, was off-putting. But it was a curiosity to her. As a woman she felt the need to learn to accept it and love it. She would expect her lover to enjoy her own personal taste of pussy. So, she kept blowing boyfriends in high school until she was certain. She adored cum. She once hated olives, but now she adored the briny taste of the things. Cum was no different, except it left her throat scratchy sometimes. Sometimes it was watery, sometimes so thick she could barely swallow it.

She knew one thing. The older the man, the sweeter the cum. Bernie tasted lovely.

Audra broke the kiss. "Bernie tastes better every day."

Clara nodded her head in agreement, wondering for a moment if Audra could read her mind. "Yup."

Bernie lapped at Clara's open pussy, capturing more of her sweet juices. "I'm also forced to eat pineapple all the time, and I can't even smoke without Audra nagging me. Not about the dangers of smoking, no. It's about how it changes how my cum tastes! And less red meat! Except I kind of agree with that one. Slows me down, these days."

"And more exercise! You need to keep your cardiovascular fitness up! I would hate for you to drop dead in the middle of an orgy, baby!"

"Thanks for your concern..." muttered Bernie and lapped at Clara's pussy again.

Clara squeezed the long monster that was Bernie's cock and pushed more cum out of the thing. She cooed and sucked it away and smacked her lips, satisfied. "At some time, I would like all the men to line up and simply cum all over me. Can we do that one time?"

When the silence went on, she looked up at Audra expecting to see disgust. Instead, Audra looked beyond pleased.

"Oh, Clara. We can certainly do that. We sometimes do a bukkake theme to start the night. It's hard to find a woman to agree to it. Would you really like that?"

Clara hesitated. She had been merely thinking out loud. But she realised she would like that. She nodded.

"Was that a nod?" asked Bernie. "Hot damn, its normally only Audra who agrees to that. The guys will be stoked. Nothing better than a dirty, fucking bukkake."

"Maybe we could do it together?" Clara asked Audra, not sure what the rules would be.

The look of happiness that crossed Audra's face relieved Clara at once. "Of course! That would be wonderful! Maybe get everyone to cum in a bowl? Then drink it? What do you think?"

123456...8