The Swinging Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara paused the video and studied them. She knew them both well. Eva wore a sandstone-coloured summer dress in bare feet. Eva was fifty-two, slightly older than Clara, and was the same height as her. Unlike Clara, Eva did not dye her hair and wore her silver hair with pride. She was voluptuous, with thick curves and a slender waist. There was no other word for her. Her skin was flawless and tanned. Her nose was dainty. Blue mascara highlighted her light blue eyes. Lipstick, a shade of red Clara had never seen before, made her look slutty and wanton. A wide smile with bright perfect teeth melted the years from her face and she positively glowed. Her breasts were as large as Clara's but looked natural. Clara gasped when she saw her nipples were hard and pointed on her dress just below the elastic of the dress top. She looked both vulgar and alluring at the same time. Her nipples were overly large, and a shadow of their dark colour was exposed through the thin material of her summer dress. Clara always admired her refined looks and graceful movements and wished she had the same high cheekbones that accented her features.

But the smile on her face was predatory. It demanded something. A glint in her eye was aimed at Sara and Clara felt a stirring in her loins. The look was unmistakable. It was a "I'm gonna fuck you now and not in a nice way" look. It was possessive.

Clara looked to the frozen image of Samuel. He was a couple of years younger than Eva if she remembered correctly, but with hair just as grey but still thick and lush. He was her second husband. He was the chair, or the Councilmember At-Large, of the Poughkeepsie Common Council and had been for a decade. He was from old money and treated the council as his hobby, but Clara admitted to herself that he had been extremely effective in the role providing leadership to the Ward members of the Council. It was a running joke in Poughkeepsie that he was called the Councilmember-At-Large since he was a massive man in height and girth. He towered over most people standing well over six feet—Clara guessed he was six foot three, at least—and he could have been his own football team. But his girth wasn't fat. He was solid muscle with neck muscles bulging and making his neck all but disappear into his shoulders.

He had his right hand on Eva's left shoulder and Eva couldn't take her eyes off that hand. It was a massive hand, making her hand look like a child's. His hand, she could see, was pressed into Eva's shoulder. He was squeezing her shoulder and making deep indents into her bare skin. Clara felt her pussy grow wet. A flutter passed through her stomach, and she resisted the urge to press her thighs together. He was dominating and taking charge of his wife. Claiming her. Showing everyone that she was his. To Clara it hit a nerve she didn't know existed.

I would love Chester to do that to me. To claim me in public. Standing tall over all the other men and women and telling the world I was his to do with what he wanted. His plaything. His toy. At his mercy. Something to use for pleasure. Clara moaned and pressed her thighs together. Sexual desire swelled within her. She felt the need to spread her legs and welcome a hard penis inside her. Pounding her hard. Taking her. A hand around her throat cutting off her air. A hard, thick penis stretching her and thrusting and thrusting...

Samuel has to have a large one, she reasoned. Cut and thick, defying gravity and standing straight up. Engorged with excitement, looking to fill all holes. To thrust and thrust without end. Penetrating deep. An unending wave of pleasure and carnal delights.

Clara shuddered at the intensity of her desires. She was losing control of herself, her life, and her friends. The complete aloneness of her existence overwhelmed her. It was too much.

Watching the video only reinforced just how alone she was. The video showed who was most likely all the wealthier people in Poughkeepsie, all gathered right next door to her. And she had not only not been invited, but she also knew nothing about it.

I've been ostracised, she realised, and her heart fluttered with pain. Sorrow welled deep within her. And Sara knew and said nothing to me. She didn't think I belonged there, either.

Clara put her head in her arms and gave in to the grief, accented by the weed and alcohol flowing through her veins. How have I deserved this? What have I done? Why?

She cried for a long time until her tears simply dried up. She had nothing left. She felt hollow. Nothing interested her anymore. Nothing held promise for a better or brighter future. She was alone and the one person who had meant so much to her had been keeping her life secret from her. Intentionally. It was the greatest betrayal of her life.

Her emotions were drained. She glared at the still image on the screen and growled. She grabbed her scotch and found the glass empty. She reached over the bar and grabbed another bottle, tore off the foil, pulled the cork with a loud pop, and splashed a liberal amount of scotch into her glass. She chugged back half and then found another blunt and lit it up. She wanted nothing more than to drink and smoke herself into oblivion.

She tapped the screen on the phone and the video resumed playing.

Eva and Samuel now both smiled at Sara, and they came closer to Sara. Eva reached out and took Sara's hands and pulled her into her. It wasn't a gentle move, but Sara seemed to melt into Eva's embrace. Sara's head tilted back, and Clara gasped as she watched Eva's mouth moved in and planted themselves on Sara's lips. Then they kissed. Clara could see tongues moving and liberal hands caressing the other. Clara couldn't believe was she was seeing.

Sara isn't a lesbian! What the fuck is this?

But Clara could see Sara was into it. She was kissing Eva back with equal passion. Samuel's large hand then slid off his wife's shoulder and slid down over Sara's.

Oh my God!

The hand kept sliding down Sara's back, and she watched it cross her shoulders and then to her lower back right where it met her ass cheeks. Clara was certain it would stop there, but it didn't. The large hand slid over Sara's round ass with familiarity and then squeezed the cheek hard.

Sara moaned in the video, broke her kiss with Eva, leaving a string of spit between them, and then kissed Samuel.

Clara gasped and covered her mouth. What the actual fuck? Eva is smiling!

Sara's mouth and tongue ravaged Samuel's mouth. She bit his lower lip and pulled it, stretching it. Samuel growled and slid his hand between Sara's ass cheeks, fingers digging deep, and pulled her hard against him and Eva. Sara gasped and let go of his lip.

A smile grew on Samuel's face. A dark smile. "Sara," was all he said.

The one word spoke volumes to Clara. The tone was like speaking to a dog. A possession.

His hand continued to dig deep between her ass cheeks. In the background, the others were watching the scene play out. Clara could see their excitement.

Eva's hand appeared on Sara's left ass cheek and stroked it. "So good to see you again, Sara. It's been too long. Sammie and I plan on being with you all night. He wants that tight ass of yours again and I'm longing to dine at that delicious pussy of yours."

Clara blinked. She felt numb. This can't be real, can it?

Audra appeared in the frame. Clara hadn't noticed she had left. Audra looked at the camera as she hugged Eva from behind. "Baby, us five again tonight. Just like last time, okay?"

The reply came from off camera, but Clara recognised the voice. "Sure baby, whatever you want," replied Bernard, her husband.

Audra stepped away from Eva, Samuel, and Clara. She clapped her hands. "Let the swinging begin!"

People cheered and then Audra grabbed the bottom hem of her dress and pulled it completely off her in one motion. She stood completely naked and posed for everyone. Her massive tits shook and jiggled. Her ass was spectacular, but her tits were glorious and jutting forward like two perfect globes. She turned and Clara could see her trimmed, grey-haired pussy; the lips blushed red like her upper chest with desire.

The camera panned and Clara watched in awe as clothes disappeared from people. There was no shyness. Only a visible eagerness to get naked. In moments, naked flesh of all sizes and colours were exposed. They all had erections or hardened nipples. Then as she watched, mouths found mouths, nipples, fingers, pussy, or cock. She saw husbands pick other wives and wives kneel before other husbands.

Then Samuel was in the frame and Clara's mouth dropped open. He was hung. Nine inches of pure man stretched out from him like some obscene thing. His penis was very thick, especially at the base. Those last couple of inches would stretch any woman beyond reason. It was gorgeous to Clara and reminded her of Peter North's impressive thing. Thick veins ran along its length in a twisted pattern. His large glans was deep red and the size of a small plum. Clara's jaw hurt thinking of trying to put that in her mouth. It was the largest and most beautiful penis she had ever seen.

The camera suddenly shook and lost focus, the image swinging wildly. Then it went solid again.

"Let me Bernie," said a voice off camera.

"Thanks, Bill," replied Bernard, and he walked into the frame.

Bernard Dourstradmes, the CEO of Poughkeepsie Financial Services, was the same age as Clara at forty-eight, and stood a little taller than Samuel, with the same silver fox hair, but a thinner build. He was a large man, built but with that wired strength and mass where it counted. His expansive chest was covered in a mane of thick luxurious chest hair. Clara wondered how it would feel to press her naked breasts to that chest. She shivered. Then she saw it. Clara only had eyes for his ten-inch monster. It was thick, especially at the base, but not as thick as Samuel's beautiful one. Bernard's penis looked obscene and all the more gorgeous for it to Clara. It was impossibly long. It stood straight out and dipped down with the sheer weight of it. It was uncircumcised and was smooth along its length. Clara's mouth watered and she swallowed her spit.

Audra is one lucky bitch, though Clara. And Eva, too. They married men. Real men.

Bernard was holding a plastic baggie filled with white powder and another filled with colourful pills. "Blow and molly! Come get it!"

Before Clara could process having just witnessed illegal drugs being dumped on the coffee table, she spied Audra and Sara necking on the couch just behind Bernard and her heart froze. The betrayal hit her like a knife. She watched their hands roam and Clara watched in shock as Sara stroked Audra's breasts and then lowered her mouth to a nipple. Clara could see her suck the thick flesh into her mouth and suckle, her cheeks collapsing. Then her mouth pulled back in a smile, her tongue protruded, and washed over the areola and hard nipple. Then she bit down gently, and Clara watched the thick nub of Audra's nipple compress between the teeth. Audra held her head and then reached down between Sara's legs and played with her pussy. Sara moaned.

The camera zoomed in and stayed on them.

"Keep biting my nipples. I can feel it right in my pussy," moaned Audra.

Clara was both disgusted and turned on. She was watching her former best friend having her nipples sucked and she was fingering Sara, her daughter. Who was this stranger on the screen? thought Clara in disbelief. I don't recognise her. Or do I?

Bernard returned on screen and was pushed into the couch beside Audra and Sara by Eva. Eva fell to her knees and took half of Bernard's length into her mouth. Clara didn't know how she did it. And she made it look so effortless. Her mouth opened wide, her jaw thrust forward, and the large, bulbous head of Bernard's glorious penis disappeared into Eva's hungry mouth. Her mouth slid slowly down his shaft and Bernard moaned. Then Clara realised Eva was sucking the penis of Audra's husband right beside Audra. She gasped at the realisation and then gasped again when she watched what Eva was doing.

Half of Bernard's penis is the length of Chester's! she thought with horror. I can't get half of Chester's in my mouth! How is Eva managing that?

On the bar behind the couch, people were now snorting cocaine in lines and wiping their noses. Hands stroked penises and played with pussies all in view of everyone. Kisses were shared with zeal. Clara watched a woman sink to her knees and start sucking on an average sized penis, taking him all the way into her mouth. The man having his penis sucked was carrying on a conversation with another woman and absently stroking her breasts.

A swinger's orgy? Is this what this is? Professor Audra and Professor Eva are having orgies right next to my house? With other couples?

Clara then realised they must have been for years. She felt she also knew when Audra had started—right when she had become Dean of the English Department. Audra had distanced herself to be part of this. In front of her, images of people—people just like her—were having open sex with one another. Wives fucked other husbands, while their husbands fucked other wives. Clara's thoughts were lost in memories of conversations with Audra all those years ago. Now she could see the subtle hints. Small comments without context. Vague hints and inquiries as to Clara and Chester's love life. It all now made sense. They had approached Clara. Gently and quietly.

And I failed the test, she thought miserably.

She was beyond disgusted watching the overt sins being conducted on the screen. But a part of her, a tiny little voice, was begging for her to listen to it. But she couldn't. That voice was the devil, she was certain. But her wet pussy begged for her to touch herself. Just a little touch. A little relief.

Her mind churned. The images had her pushing the limits of her imagination a little more. She was certain she could never do what was happening on the screen. As she watched, the woman blowing the man on screen allowed him to cum deep into her throat. She looked like she welcomed it. Wanted it. She sucked him clean and licked at his opening, then pursed her lips over the hole and sucked a little. She looked up at the man and smiled. Clara shuddered but licked her lips. The camera image rotated and stopped on the couch. Clara held a hand to her mouth and gasped.

Audra was kneeling in front of the couch and was eating Sara's pussy. What made Clara gasp was that Sara was sitting on the lap of Audra's husband with his penis buried in her pussy and stretching her wide.

Audra is licking her while being fucked! By her husband!

Bernard was on his knees behind Audra and then, without warning, slammed his massive penis into Audra's pussy. Clara winced but didn't fail to notice Audra had thrown her head back, face gleaming with Sara's wetness, and moaned hard. Clara knew that sound. She had made it once long ago. It was a moan of being pleasured by being stretched out so beautifully. Clara sobbed, forgetting the horror of watching her former friends fucking and eating her daughter-in-law, and looked at the expression on Audra's face. Clara wanted that. Needed that.

Clara fumbled at the phone, forgetting for a moment on how to stop the video. Her hands shook, but she managed. She let the phone drop from her hand to the bar top. She was too high and too drunk. She couldn't process anything.

She stood up and turned to look toward where Audra's house was. A house always with cars in the driveway. People coming and going. Couples wanting to sink into the debauchery of drugs, alcohol, and sex. All of them hedonists. Depraved.

Clara leaned forward and screamed. A raw, carnal screech full of rage, hate, and lust. It poured from her, and she imagined it being black spray, spewing from her, and filling the air in a black, evil cloud.

She collapsed slowly to the deck of her backyard. She sat on her hip; her legs splayed out to her right. She leaned forward taking her weight on her left arm, her head handing down. Tears fell free from her face and she watched them splash below her.

Her phone suddenly rang making her squawk in fright. She pushed herself to her feet and stumbled to the bar and grabbed her phone. She touched the green phone symbol, not seeing who it was.

"Hello?" she asked, hating the weak sound of her voice. She sounded drunk.

"Clara? Are you drunk?" asked the unmistakable voice of Sara.

Images of Sara getting eaten and fucked on the couch filled Clara's mind, unbidden. Sara had been enjoying it. They had spread her legs wide to allow greater access to her pussy. She had been moaning and been so wet. Her pussy had gleamed with her juices. Her labia had been so red, so excited, so welcoming. Clara licked her lips, and then realised she needed water.

"Clara? Did you hear me? Are you okay?" came a tinny voice from somewhere nearby. Clara blinked at the phone in her hand and raised it to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Clara! Are you okay? What's wrong with you?"

"N-nothing. I just smoked too much. I think I need to lie down." She was speaking to Sara. Her daughter-in-law. Her daughter who had fucked her friends away from her.

You only stayed with me after the divorce because you were already fucking them, weren't you? A blossoming, eighteen-year-old doing things no young woman should. Clara wanted to throw up.

"Sorry, I have to drive back home for a moment; my phone is there. Have you seen it?"

"Yes, it's here on the bar." Showing videos of you getting fucked by my friends! All those things you did behind my back! Coming to stay with me only so you could steal and fuck my friends!

"Oh, thank God! Find my Phone said it was there. I can't believe I left it there! I'll be home in a few minutes, okay? I can't stay though. It's a long drive back to New York and I've now lost an hour. Do you need anything?"

YES, I NEED YOU TO GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!

She wanted to scream instead she feigned calm. "No. No, nothing. I'll be in bed. Goodnight." Clara thumbed the hang up icon cutting off a protesting Sara.

She made her way upstairs, removed clothes as she walked to her bed, and then slipped under the satin sheets and lost herself to her dreams. She never heard Sara come home and check on her. She was gone from the world, dreaming a horror where all her friends stood around her naked form and pointed and laughed.

Chapter Five - Confrontation

WHEN CLARA WOKE the next morning, at first she could only think about the pounding in her head. How much scotch did I drink? The sudden urge to pee drowned out her first thoughts. She rolled and slipped naked out of bed and found her feet. She stumbled to the bathroom, doing it by memory so she could keep her eyes closed against the painful light of the morning. She sat naked on the toilet and relieved herself. Just as she started, she remembered the video and Sara.

Her eyes shot open as the images on Sara's phone returned to her memory. She groaned and held her head in her hands, her hair everywhere. She sobbed as the anger returned. She had been so furious last night. She was glad she had gone to bed.

If I had seen Sara last night, I wouldn't have been able to hide it. I would have confronted her. Blamed her. But I don't know everything do I?

She had to speak with Audra. She had to know the truth. And warn Audra away from her daughter.

* * *

An hour later, she appeared feeling fresh, a couple of extra-strength Tylenol dulling the hangover. She went to her kitchen and started the coffee maker. She spotted the note from Sara and skimmed it. Sara apologised for stopping by, had checked on her but she had been out and snoring, and left. She said she loved her.

1...34567...13