The Swinging Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's not how you love someone. Taking their friends away and having sex with them...

After a couple of coffees and a couple of glasses of water, Clara marched to her front door, grabbing her car keys. She exited her house, got in her car, and drove next door. She could have walked, but no one walked here anymore, and the distance in total was over a half-mile.

When she reached Audra's access gate, she stopped by the intercom box and reached out and pushed the red button. In a moment, the box came to life and Audra's voice come through. Clara looked up at the camera.

"Clara? Is that you?"

"Who else? Let me in, we need to talk."

"Should I be concerned? Is everything all right?"

"Just let me in."

The box went quiet and a moment later the access gates slid open allowing her access. Clara put her car in drive and drove up the long driveway, past long rows of British elder trees planted generations ago. The massive house appeared, and Clara parked in front of the main entrance. She was relieved the house was free of other cars. Hopefully, Audra was alone.

As Clara stepped out of her car, Audra opened the front double doors and stepped outside into the sunshine. She held a hand to her eyes to shed them and waved with the other.

"Clara? Is that really you? What brings you around?"

Clara closed her door with a bang and winced internally at the sound. Her fury was under control but only barely. She drew a deep breath, calming herself and promised to remain calm and in control with Audra. Seeing her on the front step had her heart racing. She hated confrontation but this was necessary.

"We need to talk," was all she said and walked forward and joined Audra. They air-kissed and Audra brought her inside.

Clara felt the cool air-conditioning caress her skin and felt where she was sweating with panic and fear of the conversation she needed to have. Audra walked her through the house and into the kitchen to a small nook in a bay-window overlooking her backyard. Cherry and apple trees grew in abundance around a massive swimming pool, gazebo, and bar. Clara liked her own backyard better but loved the fruit trees. There was a time Audra used to share pies from her grove.

Audra poured them both a glass of white wine and sat at the small table and looked expectantly at Clara.

Clara didn't know how to begin. How do you bring a subject like this up? she wondered and thought quickly.

"Oh dear, you look flustered," spoke Audra into the long silence between them. "I hope everything is alright between you and Chester. Everything is alright, isn't it?"

"Yes. Everything's fine." It wasn't, but Clara wasn't about to admit it to her former friend. It was none of her business. Not anymore. "It's something else."

"Something else? Tell me."

Clara felt her anger rise and she pushed it down. "Do you really have to ask? You know why I'm here!"

Based on her reaction, Clara could see she didn't. Audra looked confused and then annoyed. "You're going to have to be clearer than that! I have no idea why you're here."

"I saw the video!" blurted Clara before her fears could stop her. There. It's out.

Audra raised her eyebrow. A perfectly trimmed eyebrow. Then her face furrowed. "What video? What are you talking about?"

"I saw the video of what you do here!"

Audra looked shocked and sat back. "What?"

"I saw the video of all your sick friends having sex here! With Sara! How could you? You're a respected professor! And Eva, too!"

Audra sat in silence and regarded Clara.

"You were fucking my stepdaughter! You dragged into your depraved world."

"She's not..."

"She is and you know it! I raised her from a teenager! She's my daughter!"

Audra shook her head slowly. Clara couldn't tell if it was with disgust or sorrow. Either way it angered her.

"You're disgusting! All those people! And the drugs! No wonder you don't want anything to do with me! You're depraved! Sick!"

Audra sat in silence and watched Clara. That made her angrier.

"You're nothing but a whore! A slut!"

"Such names..."

"I care nothing about that, except for Sara! How could you do that to her?"

"We didn't..."

"I saw the video! The world needs to know! The university would fire you in a heartbeat! You and Eva!"

Audra's eyes narrowed and she leaned forward. "I think that would be a bad idea."

"I don't care! You shouldn't have dragged Sara into that foul world. I'll expose you all!"

Audra chuckled unexpectedly, which had Clara about to burst, but Audra held up a hand. "You won't do anything of the sort. Besides, that will only drag Sara into this. She'll be exposed, too. Right on the front page of the tabloids and the news casts. Is that what you want?"

That shut Clara up for a moment. She glared at Audra, feeling the heat in her cheeks. "I can't believe I live next door to a whore. A verified whore."

Audra snorted. "If you really want to find out what kind of whore I am, you should come to one of my parties."

Clara gaped at her.

Audra reached out and took Clara's hand in hers and pulled it to her, despite her resistance. "Look, I know your marriage is falling apart. There are plenty of rumours flying around."

"My marriage is none of your concern!"

"No? I see you miserable all the time. Running from meeting to meeting. Staying away from home because you don't want to confront Chester and get to the truth. You're miserable. Admit it!"

"Maybe I am, it doesn't matter! This is about you dragging Sara into your depraved world! Leave my fucking daughter out of this!"

"There's nothing depraved about it. It just is. If it makes you feel any better, it was Eva that brought me into this world. A world I whole-heartedly embrace. It's a swinging lifestyle. Do you know anything about swingers?"

Clara refused to answer. She knew nothing but wasn't about to admit it.

"Years ago, I approached you, you know. Tried to see if you would be interested. But it was all about the university, your career, your work, your home. Sara picked up on it. I wasn't very subtle at times. She approached me."

Sara did what? Wait? Audra approached me? "I thought you were hitting on me."

"Oh, I was. You're gorgeous, Clara. Your perfect face, those massive breasts, that thick ass. A wet dream as Bernie says. I'm always soaking wet around you. Tell me you haven't thought about me in that way. Be honest. Now's the time, before you do something rash."

"Rash? You're talking about lesbian sex! Why would that interest me?" Clara could see the truth in Audra's eyes, and it frightened her.

"Because you're a closet lesbian, honey. You have eyes for all the sweet students. I see your eyes wander. And you've looked at me in that way. Did you think I was joking about all the sexual advances I made to you over the years?"

Clara had no response. The conversation was moving in a direction she hadn't planned on and wasn't prepared for.

"I tried so hard. And the last time you spurned me, I said enough. You were a great friend, but you weren't what I really needed from you."

"Oh really? And what is that?"

"Oh, honey. I've wanted to sleep with you for years. Slip my tongue inside that delicious pussy of yours. So have all the others. It can be marriage saving, you know."

Clara was lost in Audra's words. She wanted to sleep with me? She was interested in me sexually? She wanted to eat me down there? Clara was happy to admit to herself that she had moments of lust thinking about Audra over the years. Many fantasies. But to act on them, that's unimaginable.

Audra smiled a strange smile watching Clara. "The swinging lifestyle might save your marriage, Clara," she repeated.

Clara was out of words. The conversation had slipped into something she was ill-prepared to discuss. Besides, I have a righteous anger about how she had abused Sara, didn't I?

"What do you know about swinging?" Audra repeated.

Clara shook her head.

"Let me explain it a bit for you. Swinging can be every bit as invigorating, exciting, and fulfilling as you can ever imagine. It opens a window to explore your favourite fantasies in a safe environment. You and your husband can try to work it out in private, but instead, you can enjoy another couple or get a group swing in just one evening. Push your boundaries and find a mutual interest.

"Meeting interesting new people and making bold friends are potential side-effects of swinging. Swinging also has the common positive effect of enhancing your relationship and personal life to a great extent. The positive feeling about yourself, your husband, and your relationship is the most important factor while swinging. It has brought Bernie and me closer than ever.

"Did you see his penis in the video? It's massive. The first time that cock sank into me I had my mind blown. Size absolutely fucking matters. To pretend otherwise is foolish. You could have that. Bernie would love to sleep with you, Clara. So would Samuel. Or both together. A wonderful experience, truly.

"I can't tell you who is involved, but I can tell you that many of them are very well to do and upstanding members of Poughkeepsie. People you meet in church, or at civic events, or raiding funds for charity. These are not depraved or maladjusted people. They have desires and the means to explore them in a safe and welcoming setting. There's no agenda other than having fun. And making sure no one gets hurt in the process.

"You would be welcome in that environment. Your name comes up quite a bit. People wonder who's under that veneer. They see a highly successful professor, a former dean, who travels the world to give speeches. And they see the woman you are. A gorgeous middle-aged woman, strong in character, opinionated and able to have meaningful conversations. They crave you and want to know you better, if you get my drift."

Clara stood awkwardly. She was too confused. She had to escape. Sporadic images of Bernard's penis filling her had her head spinning. She looked at Audra and saw the simmering lust there. A lust directed toward her. Audra, her former best friend, wanted her. She wanted to do dirty things with her. Touch her. Taste her...

Clara fled. She had no more words. Only fear gripped her heart. Words would no longer form. She ran through the house and out to her car, hearing Audra calling out after her. She ignored her. Her tires churned on the interlock stone driveway, but she didn't care. She had to escape this false reality, and she drove like the devil was chasing her.

Chapter Six - Pandora's Box

CLARA DIDN'T REMEMBER the short drive home. She didn't remember honking at how slow Audra's gate was in opening. Or honking at the passing car that dared impede her progress out into the street to turn left into her own home. Or pressing the gate release button in her car over and over again before she realised, she was opening and closing it and accomplishing nothing. She didn't remember screeching to a stop in front of her house and heading straight to Chester's scotch supply and grabbing a bottle of scotch at random.

She remembered that first swig from the bottle, savouring the smooth burn and slight peaty taste. It calmed her and she looked around. She was lying in her overly hot bathtub. She glanced at the bottle and saw it was an expensive bottle of Talisker 30, a limited production scotch from the Isle of Skye.

Fuck Chester, she thought, and took another swig.

She stayed steeping in the hot bath and then put the half-empty bottle aside. Her stomach burned.

My neighbours and associates are swingers. How many are there in Poughkeepsie? How did I not see it all this time?

Images from the video returned to her in her semi-drunken state. She was horny after seeing Audra lust after her and then when she had suggested she would have liked to... eaten me down there. Licked me. Tasted me.

Images of Bernard's and Samuel's massive members swam to the surface of her mind. She wondered how they would fit. It couldn't be possible. Bernard's was the size of her forearm. She lifted it from the water to look at it, then placed her hand palm down between her legs and looked just how far up her stomach her forearm went.

He would be up to my lungs!

She shuddered, not with disgust, but with an intense need to be penetrated by something that big, just once in her life. She wanted that. Desperately needed to feel filled. Stretched. She had once nearly bought a large dildo but had chickened out thinking of what the male cashier at the adult store would think of her.

Her hand between her legs had a mind of its own. Her fingers curled inward, and her middle finger found her opening and she pressed the finger pad into her vagina. The fluttering in her stomach grew stronger with her need. She added a second finger and pressed them deep and moaned at the lovely feeling of penetration. She adored the feeling of something entering her down there. That first push. The slight resistance. The tender flesh pushed to the sides to allow the intrusion. Fingers were good, but she wanted something bigger. The large soft head of Bernard's perfect penis. She needed to feel that spongy glorious male head pressing into her. She loved the vibration of the man on the other end, feeling his excitement and need to drive it deep into her. Her need to have him drive it into her. That bulbous head sinking deeper, widening her, invading her depths, his length sliding deep, pushing aside her insides to make room.

Her fingers moved in an out with practised precision, finding all her sweet spots, touching just right to prolong and heighten her pleasure. Her mind shifted to Audra sitting across from her at her kitchen table. The look in her eyes was unmistakable and now that Audra had admitted to wanting to have sex with her, she could look back and see all the times she had looked at her the same way.

How had I been blind to that?

Clara's pinkie touched her asshole ever so lightly. She moaned and thrust deeper into her pussy. The bathtub water sloshed.

Audra had always been so professional. So mature and wise. Now she could only see her eating out Sara while Samuel fucked her. Audra was licking Sara's gorgeously swollen clit while Samuel's thick shaft gleamed wet and slick. Audra licked that shaft, down to his balls, sucking on the shaved orbs, and then back to Sara's pussy.

And the camera had shown Audra's ass and her perfectly trimmed, grey-haired, pussy. Her gaping asshole... Clara moaned, and water sloshed out of the tub. Bernard lining up and driving that massive cock deep into her pussy. The way Audra's vagina gripped the penis, and her labia was pulled away from her body as he drew his penis back. Clara felt a small orgasm shake her, but she needed more. Her fingers continued to plunge, but now her pinkie had slipped inside her asshole. She adored attention to her asshole. It was so dirty to her and gave her such pleasure. She loved feeling her fingers thrusting and rubbing alongside that pinkie across the thin wall separating them. She could use her pinkie to lightly press her fingers against her front wall where all her pleasure came from.

Audra's pussy is beautiful, Clara admitted to herself, secure that her thoughts were her own. Could I ever lick Audra? Put my lips and mouth there? Cross that line with a friend?

Clara snorted. She had tried sex with women once in college. Back when you were supposed to try those things. She had met someone at a party. They had kissed, her first girl-girl kiss. She had loved it. Then she had fingered the girl and then eaten her out. Clara had adored it. Later she pretended she couldn't remember. She had been too drunk, she had said and watched as the disappointed girl had walked away.

Could I do that again? she wondered. She knew the truth. She had hooked up with a woman not that long ago. She remembered leaving her so very satisfied. But that had been a simple tryst. An itch she had needed scratched. She didn't consider herself a lesbian; only perhaps bi-curious as they said these days.

Then there was Eva. She had watched her as she had taken Bernard's penis into her mouth with relative ease. It had looked like a carnival trick of a sword swallower. Clara had seen little of her in the video, but she had seen her naked and she had been stunning. She was voluptuous, with massive natural breasts and that impossibly slender waist, over a round, firm, and perfect ass. Her tanned skin, dainty nose, light blue eyes, red slutty lipstick around those bright white teeth made Clara moan again, but it was that shaved pussy and her perfect asshole that had her shuddering as her fingers curled up and found her special spot inside her pussy.

Her mind filled with penises thrusting into pussies, mouths sucking on clits and hard penises, fingers thrusting into people. Penises spewing thick white seed everywhere. Into her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. Clara came violently, crying out with the enormous pleasure that overwhelmed her mind. She panted and stretched the orgasm out and then collapsed in the water, her limbs limp and spent.

"I should report them all to the university. They're depraved. Using illegal drugs..."

She shook her head. She couldn't expose Sara. And she couldn't do that to her friends. She wasn't a vindictive person.

She was lost, not knowing what to do. She lay in the tub and then cried, her confused soul screaming for release from the madness.

* * *

For the past week, Clara couldn't function. She felt underwater, swimming against a current, looking for signs, an answer, a way out of all this. She went to work, performed her duties with the faculty and students, but everything was secondary to the images from the video that permeated her every waking thought.

She was obsessed with it. She had masturbated repeatedly to the images. Each time her thoughts were more and more depraved. She was in a constant state of arousal and hating herself for it. Life at the university found her making excuses to avoid Eva and Audra. Thankfully, they seemed to avoid her too.

She was worried Audra would tell Sara she had seen the video. She wasn't prepared for that. Sara would accuse her of breaching her trust and privacy. She still wasn't sure what she thought about Sara taking part in swinging. She was revolted and aroused at the same time. Sara had clearly been enjoying herself, lost in the pleasure of being fucked with Samuel's massive cock while Audra pleasured her clit with her mouth. While masturbating Clara often found herself in Sara's position, imagining the feelings.

In two weeks, the University fund raiser would be held. It happened twice a year and invited all the prominent leaders of business and the communities across the States and elsewhere. It was a black-tie formal affair and Clara's personal assistant John had only just managed to grab her attention long enough to order her a dress from Elizabeth Boutique. Clara couldn't remember how it looked, only that it was hanging in a suit bag in the closet off her office in the university. Chester would wear his tuxedo, of course. All the men would wear their perfect suits and not worry about how they looked. Men were gorgeous in tuxedos. Their lives were so simple, she thought.

Seeing her colleagues in the university had her thinking whether they were part of the swingers. She couldn't look people in the eye. She hid herself in her office unless teaching or meetings pulled her away. She could see people talking behind her back; whispers and looks that only had her convinced they knew. And knew she knew.

Two weeks passed in a blur. Then Chester was driving her to the function in his black BMW 5 series. They stopped by the main faculty building and Chester handed over his keys to the valet. They were whisked inside, and Clara found herself sipping from a champagne flute, not tasting it, and peering over the rim at the other guests.

1...45678...13