The Swinging Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva smiled. "Baby, of course! I was just going to ask! First, I need a line! Sam! Get the music going again!" She watched Samuel head over to the laptop providing the music. She knew what he was thinking. He wanted Clara's ass. She couldn't blame him, it was spectacular. The men were smitten, but she wasn't worried. A swinging lifestyle always introduced new people who excited everyone for a time. Samuel was no different and they all had a crush on Clara. There was a time not that long ago they thought no one could top Sara.

Clearly, they were wrong, she thought.

She relaxed. Samuel and she were stronger than ever. Swinging strengthened relationships better than any marriage counselling could hope to do. Men and women need to fuck. It's like eating and breathing. Swinging let them taste everything on the menu, but you always know where your preferred home cooked meal was. Eva watched Samuel doing a little awkward dance to the music when he thought no one was watching.

I love that big goofball, she smiled to herself.

Chapter Ten - Hope Springs Eternal

ONCE CLARA EMERGED from the bathroom with Bernie, water dripping from them, they headed back downstairs to the living room. They found Eva on all fours with Samuel behind her. They quickly recognised Samuel was ass-fucking her. Samuel's eyes lit up when he saw Clara. So did Eva's and she called out to Clara.

"Clara! Get under me and eat my pussy while he fucks my ass!"

Clara noticed Audra standing nearby, adjusting a dildo strapped to her like she had an eight-inch penis. Clara had never seen a strap-on in person and she grinned. Clara twisted her head back and gave Bernie a kiss, giggled, and ran forward. She crawled under Eva, lay on her back, and looked up. All she could see was Eva's swollen and excited pussy lips, slick with wetness and spread open, revealing her pink, wet vagina. Her clit was exposed and pearl white with excitement. Samuel's heavy balls swayed and slapped her pussy. His thick shaft was plunging into her stretched asshole and Clara could see it all. Sweat and lube dripped from the swaying scrotum and Clara opened her mouth in time to catch a thick drip. Her mouth watered at the flavour, and she lifted her head to suck on Eva's engorged clit.

She adored the flavour of women. The tangy, syrupy, and delicious flavour filled her mouth and nostrils. She was eating pussy and loving it, and it thrilled her. She kept her eyes open and watched Samuel's cock driving into Eva's asshole. It was so dirty to watch, and she could smell their sex. She lapped at Eva's pussy, planting her feet flat on the ground, her knees spread wide, to let her push herself up against the juice box.

Eva moaned hard and then Clara jerked in surprise as Eva lowered her head to Clara's exposed pussy and started eating her out like a starved woman. Her tongue spread her lips and burrowed into her pussy and lapped and sucked, seeking more of her juices.

Clara and Eva writhed on the floor and Samuel started thrusting with abandon, looking down at his cock in his wife's asshole, and watching Clara eat her out with hunger. He loved watching her pink tongue swirl around her clit and pussy.

"Lick my balls!" he ordered, and Clara's eyes opened and stared up at him. He could see her lust and the stoned joyous expression on her face. Clara switched to his balls and gently sucked one into her mouth. It was both pleasure and pain and Samuel grunted. He could only see her chin now, her face between his legs. She released his testicle and swam her hot, wet, and gentle tongue all over his sweaty balls. He groaned as the added pleasure rocketed through him. Her tongue went farther back and licked his taint.

She fucking loves that! he thought. He paused fucking Eva and let Clara wash his balls with her hungry tongue. She sucked and licked, and Samuel shuddered at the intense pleasure.

He had a dirty idea and pulled out of Eva. Eva lifted her head from Clara's pussy to complain. Samuel looked down and pulled his hips back. Clara looked up at him with a curious expression and then Samuel moved his slick and wet cockhead to her mouth.

Clara grinned and took him into her mouth without hesitation. Fresh from his wife's ass to her mouth. She sucked on it hard and lifted her head eagerly to take more in. It stretched her lips thin to take him all in.

"That's it, professor. Suck my dirty cock right from Eva's ass. What do you taste? Huh? Do you like it? Do you want more?"

Clara nodded and kept sucking on the hard, dirty cock in her mouth. Samuel pulled his cock free, and it made a loud popping sound. Samuel drove it into his wife's gaping asshole and drove it in and out a few times. He pulled free and dropped his cock back into Clara's hungry mouth.

She sucked madly at it. Licking at the juices and swallowing. Samuel was shocked watching her. Eva was back to eating her out. Clara's hips rose to her mouth. He started thrusting once into Eva's ass and then into Clara's mouth. He went back and forth. He felt an arm slide around his lower back and Audra held him, kneeling on his right side. She watched the display in front of her.

"What a dirty professor! Look at you suck that dick right from Eva's ass!"

Bernie knelt in front of Eva, and she switched from Clara's pussy and took his hard cock into her mouth.

"Get me wet, Eva. I need to fuck her."

Eva sucked and then spat on his cock and stroked it. Bernie produced a pillow and put it under Clara's ass. Eva lined up Bernie's cock to Clara's asshole and he pushed in with one massive thrust.

Clara bucked and cried out in pleasure. Eva kissed Bernie's stomach and probed her tongue into his belly button, slurping up his gathered sweat. Then she found Clara's hard clit and licked it in time with the thrusts from Bernie. Samuel drove his cock back into Eva's gaping asshole.

They stayed that way for a time, thrusting and licking. Moans filled the air.

When Eva came, Samuel came, too. Clara watched from underneath as his cock twitched and pumped his massive load of cum into his wife. He had almost pulled out when he came, and Clara could tell he was leaving his load where it could be found. She smiled.

Clara, her mouth, and tongue on Samuel's balls, dropped her head. Her neck could no longer hold her head up. She watched Samuel's huge cock pull free of Eva's gaping asshole. She could see Samuel's thick white cum threaten to fall free and she squirmed and fought to get her head and mouth closer. Her movements pulled Bernie's cock from her ass. Her shoulders pushed Eva's knees farther apart and her asshole swam closer. Clara extended her tongue to her treat and fell just short.

Audra held her head to help and Clara pushed up and put her mouth over Eva's asshole and then sucked hard. A large volume of thick liquid filled her mouth and she gulped and swallowed it down. She smacked her lips, her mouth flooding with the salty flavour of Samuel's cum and the nutty flavour of Eva's ass, and then went back for more. She sucked and licked and more cum landed in her mouth.

Audra gasped. "She just ate all the cum out of Eva's ass!"

Eva was moaning and fingering Clara's pussy.

Clara felt a stirring inside her on hearing the awe in Audra's voice. It was something she hadn't felt in a long, long time. At first, she thought it was a sense of belonging. Then perhaps friendship. Then she recognised it. She felt hope. Hope that her future would be better, that she would be all right. That perhaps she could make her marriage with Chester work.

Clara grinned and then licked voraciously at Eva's ass and pussy, scooping up as much flavour as she could find. Samuel drove his cock back in Eva's ass and pulled out, dragging more cum with him. Clara whimpered with hunger and lifted her head to lick up the cum, and around Samuel's cock. Samuel pushed back in and pulled out, with Clara keeping her tongue swirling everywhere.

"Jesus Christ," he moaned. "She's one dirty professor! I fucking love this!"

Eva begged for mercy and slid over on her side. Clara looked up and saw Audra smiling down at her. Clara lifted a hand and Audra let her slip it around her neck and pull her in for a kiss. They necked for a time, Clara being rocked by Bernie who was back in her pussy, fucking her.

Clara felt someone dry her chest with a towel, but she ignored it, intent on kissing her best friend. She loved they could do this now. She didn't want it to end. Then she felt someone doing something between her tits and giggled. She broke the kiss and looked down her body to see Samuel forming new lines of coke between her tits.

She grinned and looked up at Audra, her hair framing her own face. "Hey beautiful," she whispered.

"Hey beautiful, yourself. You doing okay?"

"Better than okay."

"Good. You're amazing, Clara!"

The two couples took turns doing lines off Clara. Clara giggled at the ticklish sensation. When it was her turn, she demanded she do a line off each of the cocks. The men lined up, Audra laid out the lines, and Clara went in and drew a line off each cock and then took them into her mouth to gather the remnants of the coke.

The coke hit her brain and she saw lights sparkle. A surge of energy washed over her, and her horniness spiked again.

"I want two cocks in me!"

"Vaginally?" asked Eva.

"No, ass and pussy!"

In moments, Clara was lying on top of Bernie with his cock in her pussy. Samuel lined up behind her and with the help of Eva and Audra, pushed his cock into her ass.

Samuel sighed with pleasure. He had been waiting all night for this. Her ass felt glorious around his cock.

Clara couldn't believe the sensation. Coke swirled through her head and body making all her sensations more real and intense. She could feel every inch of the two men stuffed into her pussy and ass. She had never been this full of cock. The feeling of being so stretched and filled had her head swimming with delight.

The men started slowly. To Clara, every second was filled with never-ending pleasure. The two cocks drove in and out at different times, or the same time; it didn't matter. She knew she would always want this. This moment of being doubly penetrated by two massively hung men, would never be forgotten. It hurt at first, Clara worried she would tear, but then they were in and filling her and she had never known such pleasure. It was a constant feeling of being penetrated repeatedly. There was no end to it. Cocks drove into her relentlessly and she whimpered with the overwhelming joy of it.

She felt a nudge at her lips, and she opened them. Audra slipped her strap-on between her lips.

"There! Airtight, professor!"

Clara laughed and the strap-on fell out. Laughing she sought it with her mouth and captured it and drew in the rubbery thing.

Eva grabbed her hair painfully and pulled her head back pulling her off the fake cock. "One day, this will be another real cock. Would you like that, professor?"

"Yes!"

Eva pushed her mouth back down on Audra's strap-on dildo. "Take it down your throat!"

Clara tried but couldn't.

"Disappointing. You'll need to practice that. Audra? Fuck me?"

"Of course, love. Get on your hands and knees!"

Soon it was everyone fucking. Clara came and came, each orgasm stronger than the last. The molly, coke, weed, and scotch were making a delicious mess of her head and removing all inhibitions. She felt a moment of panic as the pleasure grew within her, uncontained and uncontrollable. She was at the mercy of the two men. A slutty woman being used for their pleasure.

Her highlight came when both Samuel and Bernie, through some communication she didn't understand, came inside her at the same time. The feeling of two cocks spewing their delicious cum into her ass and pussy at the same time had her exploding with a pleasure she had never experienced before.

She would never forget the feeling: Two powerful men, holding her tight; so tight she couldn't move or escape, holding her in place while their massive cocks twitched inside her like living things, pumping their seed into her womb and bowels with abandon; the image of Audra fucking Eva right beside her, the dildo wet and pumping; the thought of Sara doing this same thing, her daughter, and the pseudo-incestuous nature of thinking about her sexually, had Clara exploding in a pleasure so pure, and so off the charts, that her mind for a moment left her body. She floated looking down at all the naked flesh. Massive gleaming tits, hard pouting nipples, round succulent asses, dripping pussies, gaping assholes, massive thick cocks spewing and pumping cum everywhere. It was too much.

She shot back into her body and her climax turned everything into white noise and light. She flew into the sky with an overdose of pleasure. Every nerve on her body was alive. She felt the connection she had with these people. Her loneliness was gone, replaced with desire and love. She felt complete. Whole.

She was finally who she always wanted to be.

A complete slut.

Weariness took her then. Her climax had sapped all her remaining energy. She lay half-in and half-out of consciousness. She remembered mouths on her pussy, tits, and asshole. Hands caressed her, touched her in intimate ways. She glimpsed herself, lying flat on the floor with Eva and Audra sucking and eating the cum deposits from her body. Cleaning her. Worshiping her flesh.

She smiled then and laid her head back. Her life was now perfect. She was full of hope for her future.

She looked up at the ceiling and Sara's startled face swam into view.

"Clara?"

End of Part One

Author's Closing Comments:

I like leaving comments at the end of my stories. It's a way for me to reach out to my readers a little more intimately. I don't have much to say, but like my writing, I like to write things. I adore English and the written word. From my head, to paper, to your head. And images form! That's so beautiful!

Once you start becoming proficient at writing - when it starts to come naturally like breathing - you hit a new limit. The limit of just how much time you have on your hands. It's now the official bane of my existence. I don't have enough time and at my age, I better crack this limit! And learn to write better. Yeah, I know some of you will come at me, again. Go ahead. Tear down my writing. This time though, show me some of your own writing as defense for your hatred. Okay? Seems fair.

I should probably turn off anonymous commenting. But more times than naught those anonymous people are truly nice. Imagine an Internet where NO ONE can be anonymous. I imagine it would be a lot more civil.

And to add to everything, it's summer in Canada! Summer 2022! And the world is going to hell in a hand basket. Today it cracked over 40 C in the UK. That is... impossible. But it is happening. Sometimes I feel like I jumped universes and I am now in some horror filled parallel universe.

So, I've been reading a LOT. My whole life has been buried inside a book. It is my escape from the harsh realities of a fucked-up world. I used to think it was fucked when I was twenty. Now? Worse. Much worse. I think I have read something like forty books in the past couple of months? Yeah, I'm a speed reader. They say you need 10,000 hours to become a master of anything? My friends, I'm fucking Yoda when it comes to reading. I don't so much read as absorb paragraphs. Hard to describe. Do, or do not, there is no try.

Anyone else like that? Able to absorb words like air? Surely, I'm not the only one?

Only one more part to this tale. It should be out shortly.

Stay sexy my friends,

Lana Ocean

July 2022

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2022 Lana Ocean