The Switch Pt. 03

Story Info
Everyone Loves Vacation... Right?
11.8k words
4.64
21k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

All characters in the story are 18 and older. This is a story about incest between a brother and a sister. If that's not what you are here for, I suggest you not read any further. Also, to understand what is going on, I recommend starting from chapter 1 if you just found this story.

I would also like to thank cbears52 for his help and encouragement. Thank you! And, 1moeannie who has had to take a break from editing. You will be missed. Thank you! Writersblock22 is taking over from here and things are now moving again. Sorry for the long wait between chapters.

To all my readers and followers, I hope you enjoy it.

Happy reading!

Chapter 3

"What the hell is wrong with her?" I questioned Dad, unable to sort out the tangle of emotions on Mom's face.

"I don't know, but it can't be good. Let's go before she comes back more pissed off, if that's even possible."

Following my dad, I assured myself that there was no feasible way Annie told Mom about us, she was sleeping on the couch just before Dad, and I went into his office. Even so, the long hallway that led back to the living area from Dad's office suddenly seemed shorter than I remembered as I walked in behind him, bracing myself for whatever had Mom so worked up.

"Do you see this?" Mom whispered, pointing at Annie, who was still fast asleep on the chesterfield.

"Umm, yes," Dad answered, squinting his eyes and tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Then who in the hell is in Annie's bed under the covers, giggling and, from the sounds of it, having sex?"

"What are you talking about?" I yelled out, making sure to wake Annie up and, hopefully, loud enough for Dani and Dylan to hear. It was all that I could think of doing under the gun.

"What the shit, Alex?" Annie popped her head up in a panic.

"Why are you yelling?" Mom scowled at me.

"What? I didn't yell," I replied, knowing damn well that I yelled.

"Yes, you did....," Mom paused, searching for what to say. "I think Dani and Dylan are in your bed making out and having sex under the covers."

"Bullshit! I don't believe you, and why were you in my room?" Annie demanded, knowing this was bad, really bad.

"I just went in to put your clean clothes on your dresser," Mom said defensively. "I made sure I was quiet so I didn't wake you, and when I heard the noises, I promptly left, assuming you and Dylan were fooling around. That was until I came back in here and saw you asleep on the couch," She explained as she paced back and forth in front of them.

"I still don't believe you. I'm going to see this myself," Annie jumped up off the couch and stomped loudly down the hall.

We all followed Annie toward her bedroom door like ants in a line. I stayed back a few steps just in case they didn't hear my yelling or Annie's stomping and the shit hit the fan. It wasn't much of a clue that our mother had caught them, but it was all we could do with the circumstances. Please, please, please don't be fucking, I thought as Annie burst through the door.

"What the fuck is going on in here, and where is Dani?" Annie grilled Dylan.

"Excuse me?" I heard Dylan respond as if she'd just accused him of having a third eye. I poked my head between Mom and Dad as soon as I caught up so I could scan the room for Dani's presence. There was no sign of her.

"Where is Dani?" Annie repeated, keeping her back to us and putting her hands on her hips. "Don't make me ask you again!"

"I don't know. Why are you treating me like this?" Dylan demanded as he sat up in the bed.

"Why is everyone yelling?" We heard Dani ask from behind us as she stepped out of my room and into the hallway.

You could clearly see the frustration and confusion on Mom's face as she caught sight of Dani coming out of MY room. She had accused them of fooling around, and she was mistaken from the looks of things. Even so, I could see the wheels turning behind her now perplexed expression, and I knew she wouldn't let it go that easy. There was an explanation, and Mom would get to the bottom of it.

"I -- I came in here and heard you two having sex under the covers," Mom stammered.

That accusation succeeded in sending everyone but me into a shouting match, and with them all yelling at each other, you couldn't understand what any of them were saying. It was madness, and emotions were running high.

"I WAS JERKING OFF!" Dylan screamed at the top of his lungs.

The usual, 'what did you say?' when someone hollers out something absurd never came. All you could hear was the sounds of them trying to catch their breath from their verbal warfare.

"I was watching a sex video of Annie and me that we made. She was on her period the entire week before she left, and finals were before that." He rambled on quickly while turning red. "We just haven't had sex in a while," He finally shrugged sheepishly. I was impressed. Dylan had me convinced, and I knew better!

"Oh my! I'm so sorry that you had to say that, Dylan. I'm genuinely embarrassed for accusing you of such an unspeakable act. If everyone will please excuse me, I'm going to go and... I don't know what I'm going to do, but-- I'm... so sorry," Mom struggled to get the last part out and started her walk of shame down the hall toward the kitchen.

I felt awful for Mom. She was correct in her assumption, but the moment she decided not to question them under the covers when she saw Annie sleeping on the couch was her downfall. Protecting Dani and Dylan was my number one priority. Without them, Annie's plan wouldn't work, we needed them.

"If you want to keep doing what all of you are doing, you have to stop being so careless. So no more switching between each other's rooms," Dad said firmly while staying calm as we all expected him to do. "Your mother is upset right now and isn't thinking clearly, but Dylan unmistakably told on himself. It won't take her long to figure out Annie needing to go to Walgreens because she was about to start her menstrual cycle was a lie."

Dylan and Dani both looked on, confused at Dad's comment.

"We'll talk about it later," Annie looked back and forth between Dylan and Dani.

"Sorry, Dad," I said, feeling like I had to say something.

"What you're doing is not ok and, frankly, needs to stop. I know it will take some time for you guys to understand this, but this isn't healthy. Having to keep up with a lie this consequential will wear you all down, and your relationships with each other as friends and lovers will suffer tremendously. Please consider your actions and what consequences will come from this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go and try to help my wife recover and convince her that it was just a big misunderstanding."

We all said nothing and stood there, seemingly not knowing what to do or say. It wasn't that we didn't have anything to say. It was his presence that kept everyone's mouths shut.

Annie waited until Dad turned the corner into the kitchen before she went off, "What the hell were you two thinking?"

"Everyone said they were taking a nap," Dani said innocently and looked at us for understanding.

"My dad didn't. That was dumb, and now we're basically screwed for the rest of the trip. Dad is right, Mom will realize that either I'm lying, or Dylan is, and neither one of those is good," Annie said as she stood there shaking her head.

"Why did you lie about being on your period?" Dani asked.

"Let's talk about this later, I don't want to get into a long conversation with Mom being so upset. Tonight, when they go to bed, we'll talk about it then. The first thing we need to do is get Mom to relax and move on," I suggested as I worried about whether Dani or Dylan could handle the truth or even wait that long.

"No, I want to know now," Dani demanded, answering one of my questions.

"Alex came in me, and I needed to go to Walgreens to get a Plan B. I couldn't say I needed that, so I started some shit with my Mom so my Dad would take me to Walgreens. I knew he wouldn't go in with me as she would," Annie explained it like it wasn't a big deal at all, but their faces told another story.

"You let him have sex with you without a condom and cum in you?" It was Dylan who wanted answers now.

"We got caught up in the moment. It was our first time, don't be so judgmental. I know you two don't have sex with a condom. Quit trying to make me feel like shit for not wanting to take birth control. You know it breaks me out and makes me depressed."

"I can't believe you, Annie. You took advantage of Alex. He would've never have had sex with you if you didn't tell him you saw us fucking. How could you be so low? Actually, I don't care; either you can take me to the airport, or I'll call an Uber, but I'm going home," Dani looked at me for the last part of her statement.

"So, you two fuck up, and now it's our fault? You know what? Don't answer that because I don't give a shit," Annie turned and walked off.

"I'll take you; just let me know when you're ready to leave," I said and followed Annie toward the living room.

Fuck, it looks like our whole plan is ruined now, I thought, taking a seat on the couch. I had been putting in some serious thought about moving back to California and working with Matt, but who was I fooling? That was never going to work out anyway. If we wanted this to work out, we would have to leave everyone behind, including our family, and build our lives from scratch. I knew it was easier said than done, but what other choice did we have?

Even with Mom begging them not to leave, I dropped them off at the airport forty-five minutes later. Christmas was officially in the can, and the mood was somber. The next few days were no better and getting worse by the minute. Mom couldn't get over accusing them of incest and causing them to leave. She had worked so hard to get them out here without us knowing, just to have them leave on Christmas Day on her account, she thought. Annie and I were between a rock and a hard place. We couldn't tell Mom the truth, or we would be chastised and more than likely thrown out like trash. Maybe not Annie, but I knew where I stood.

With our last day in California coming to an end, Mom had finally returned to her usual self after the fight with Annie. Both Dani and Dylan were ignoring our calls and texts, which could've been understood if Mom's allegations about them were incorrect, but she wasn't. Annie, nor I, didn't have a clue about what we were going to be walking into since neither of them would return our phone calls or texts, but there was only one way to find out.

*

Walking into a partially empty house wasn't what aggravated me. It was the truth that they were indeed using us to hide their secret the whole time, and there was no other way I would be told differently.

"Well, at least we have the place to ourselves," Annie said, brushing off the fact that we had both been dumped.

"That's one way to look at it. Another way would be: we can't afford this place on our own."

"Dad told me if something happened when we got back, he would help us find another place until we graduated. He'll be thrilled that all he has to do is pay their share of the rent and not have to pay a bunch of deposits and a moving company," Annie said excitedly. She always wanted to look on the bright side of things. Also, knowing that our parents could easily afford it made her outlook on certain things slightly skewed.

Annie was right, it turns out, Dad forked over the extra rent money without hesitation. Dani and Dylan had vanished. Both had dropped out of school, and we guessed they moved back home to New York with their parents. The running theory between Annie and I was their parents knew about their relationship and had helped them plan out the switch. Talking about it was what we did on nights when we didn't have anything to do. We both quit attending parties and any other function we didn't have to be at because of all the questions and rumors that we were being asked about Dani and Dylan's disappearance.

**

Our future looked bright as we wrapped up the last week of college and graduated. I had accepted the job offer to work with Matt and, with a bit of luck, been able to bring Annie onboard as well. We were both able to work from home if that's what we chose to do, which would turn out to be crucial in the coming months.

"Are you two sure you want to share a place?" Mom asked doubtfully at dinner the night we arrived back in California.

"Mom, please, not again." Annie groaned. "We're not buying the place. It gives us time to settle in our jobs and not burden ourselves with owing all the bills individually. It's not cheap to live in the city, and you know that. And just think, you can see both of your children simultaneously," Annie finished her small tirade with a smile.

"I guess you're right. Just don't say I didn't warn you when you start dating and your boyfriend or girlfriend thinks it's strange," Mom said smugly. I had to give Mom credit, she was trying.

"You should listen to your mom, as she may be on to something," Dad said with a passive nonchalance that I know he didn't feel since he knew the exact reason that we wanted to live together, but he was always trying to get us to come to our senses if an opportunity ever arose for him to impart his wisdom on us.

It wasn't going to happen no matter how hard they pushed. The last few months of school, which we spent alone and together, not only gave us the confidence we needed, but it solidified our beginning. The transition wasn't complicated. In fact, it was simple. With Dani and Dylan out of the picture, we were spending extra time together that would've surely been taken by one of them, if not both. The pressure from outside friends and the time needed to uphold our double lives was nonexistent, and most of our friends understood why we never went out anymore. Rumors flew, and the latest one that came up just before we graduated was that we were just too embarrassed. More like thrilled if you asked either one of us, though.

"Thanks, Dad, we'll think about it," I smiled and continued eating.

**

We settled in rather quickly with the new jobs and our new place. It wasn't long before we both had found a rhythm and a work/life balance. Our parent's fear of people's opinion of us living together couldn't have been farther from the truth. Most of our friends and even relatives thought it was a fantastic idea and told us so each time we all got together at our place. Having frequent and small get-togethers at home, going out without each other, and even dinner dates were part of the new plan. Neither of us was thrilled about going out to dinner with other people, but we did it for Dad. We told him we would try to find other people, and that was our compromise, even though mine and Annie's rules dictated that you couldn't go to dinner with the same person twice. The time we spent on every detail to make sure no one would be the wiser was another one of the ways we stayed busy during the last few months of school.

"We'll be by to pick you two up in less than ten," Annie read Mom's text aloud as I finished putting the last few things in my carry-on.

"So tell me why we have to arrive at the airport three goddamn hours early? It's four o'clock in the morning, for fuck's sake," I said irritably. I am not a 'wake-up at three o'clock in the morning' person.

"I told you not to go out last night. You should have stayed home and fucked me," Annie giggled.

"It was Matt's birthday party. What the hell was I supposed to do? Besides, stay home and fuck you, which would have probably put me in a better mood at this hour. Damn it."

"I'm sorry, honey bear," Annie hugged me as I walked into the living room.

"I'm sleeping the entire way, so don't even think about waking me up, or I'll tie you up and duct tape your mouth shut."

"Is that a promise," Annie looked up at me as she dropped to her knees and began unbuttoning my jeans.

"They're going to be here any minute," I tried to reason with her, but it was no use, she could be so damn adorable and sexy at a moment's notice.

Maybe this is what I need, I thought when she began stroking my cock and placing long strips of saliva down my shaft. I never understood why guys looked up toward the ceiling when a beautiful girl was sucking their dick. You couldn't pay me enough not to watch Annie swirl the vast amount of spit with her tongue around the head of my cock before lodging my thick cock back into her throat. There had only been a few occasions that I had not witnessed my balls pump their entire contents into her mouth, pussy, or ass.

"I want you to cum in my pussy so that I can feel you slowly leak out of me on the plane," Annie demanded as she stood up, shimmied her jeans over her round ass, and bent over the back of the couch. "Hurry, baby, we don't have time for you to worship my ass right now."

It was difficult not to since her heart-shaped bottom wasn't the only thing that held my attention at her current angle. Her smooth and noticeably swollen mound was the culprit this time. I stroked my shaft a few times before laying the head of my dick on her pussy and parting her folds.

"Dang it, Alex, I told you to hurry, baby," Annie pouted, hearing the doorbell ring and pushing up off the sofa cushion to stand up.

No, My mother wasn't going to wake me up at four in the morning and ruin my orgasm.

Thawk!

I slung my right hand down on Annie's backside and rammed my cock deep into her, forcing her back over the love seat. Annie whipped her head around to watch me abuse her pussy. With each brutal thrust into her, the grunts that escaped her lips were now in vain since I buried her face into the cushion.

"Just a second, we're coming!" I yelled out as Annie's pussy clamped down hard around my prick, and I heard the doorbell ring again. It wasn't a lie, she just couldn't hear Annie screaming uncontrollably into the foam of the couch or see my cock lurch after every individual rope of cum rocketed into Annie. Squeezing the base of my shaft, I milked my length, not wanting my little sister to be disappointed.

"Fuck, I love you," I grabbed Annie by her wavy mane and pulled her back into me.

"I love you too. My legs are trembling like crazy. I hope they didn't hear us."

"I hope they did so that we can go back to bed. I need my rest, dammit," I said after grabbing the bulging lips of her sex.

"You're going to be in trouble when we finally have kids. You know we can't have sex for almost two months afterward, right?" Annie raised her eyebrows with a slight grin.

"Fine, let's go, you're no fun," I muttered, feeling my dick go limp in her soft hand.

"What the heck, guys, we're going to be late," Mom said as I opened the door.

"Sorry, Mom," Annie pushed by me into the hall.

"Annie, I can't believe you overslept," Mom complained, seeing Annie's hair a mess.

"I said I was sorry. What do you want from me? It's four in the morning."

"Let's all calm down, we have plenty of time. Are you sure you have everything?" Dad asked, feeling terrible for Annie for having just woken up and being rushed out the door.

"I'm fine," Annie insisted. "Now, can we please go before we wake our neighbors, and they hate us?"

I was proud of Annie for saving our asses. She had intentionally messed up her hair that she woke up thirty minutes earlier than I did to fix and gave us an alibi.

"Dad's right, I'm sorry, and we do have time. I'm just excited, and I've read some horrible things about people missing their flight because security was backed up and customs took forever. I just want us to have a good time."

"It's okay, Mom. She's ready, I'm ready, let's do this," I cheered quietly.

Flying first class had its perks, but on an international flight across the pond, it was another experience altogether, I thought, reclining my seat into a bed once we reached altitude. Our two-week trip to France had to be postponed from May to the first week in March of the following year due to Dad breaking his leg and being unable to take additional time off. This was supposed to be our last summer vacation as a family before Annie and I sought employment, but with Dad's accident, we were now employed. Mom had been planning the trip since our first year in college, so we reluctantly used our vacation time to join them on the trip.