All Comments on 'The Switch Pt. 03'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

Bit of a weird twist, but still a very good story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

C'mon next installment!!!

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Wow what a chapter of action. Please dont take long leaving us with a clif hanger like that. Im not sure i like the fact annie hasnt tried to reach out or find out info.

If this ends up with them apart and not living their dream of kids in a new country this will suck.

You should have annie flynto france theyvstay with arthur till they male plans. Dad relocates far away from mom and she us cut out of their lives.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ fantastic episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Love this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A true Writer of stories knows how to capture the attention of their audience. WELL DONE! Looking forward to the next piece

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Hate cliffhangers! Not very respectful of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL The entitled American, tend to forget when you leave home you leave American rules behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't like the twist you did. The twins shouldn't have left. Dani was obsessed with Alex but then just leaves with her brother? Alex should have kept Annie and Dani

onedegreeawayonedegreeawayabout 2 years ago

Plot matters. The most interesting part of an erotic story to me is the journey TO the sex, why did they get where they are? Siblings don't "suddenly" manifest sexual feelings for one another, they've been bubbling in the background for years, hiding within normal famlial emotions between brother and sister. At some point, they act on them or don't, and most don't, living their lives unusually close but not THAT close. When they do move on and have this feeling something is missing for the rest of their lives.

Happened to me, I wonder to this day, "What if?" And no, it can't, she passed about 25 years ago, cancer.

budson1budson1almost 2 years ago

I love this story! 5 stars! Please, chapter 4!

budson1budson1almost 2 years ago

Dude, please finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More!😭

behindhandwriterbehindhandwriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry for the extremely long wait but It will be a little bit before I will be able to finish anymore installments of this story. I was in accident, a woman ran a red light and I hit her on my motorcycle. The road has been a long just to get where I'm at now and I still need help for even the smallest things. Just typing this with one finger is very time consuming and exhausting. My left side took the impact and I still don't have full use of my left side. I hope to be writing again soon but I don't know how long it will be before I can. Thank you for the kind comments and hopefully I can get back soon. I will copy and paste this on my bio as well for everyone else to see.

Yours truly,

Behindhandwriter

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

I very much enjoy your story, well done. I hope you get better fast and recover, being a combat vet I know somewhat of what you are going through.

To help you immediately might I suggest a voice to text application/program for what ever you are using to communicate with some are better than others and are able to learn your voice and inflections better.

I have experience as an editor and proof reader mainly as an Aero Engineer but also as a Constitutional Historian. I am retired and have a wide breadth of knowledge, from being an A&P Mechanics license, having an FFC Certification, being a Machinist, Mechanical and Electronics Engineer, a Historian, and a Martial Artist since age 14 and a Japanese swordsman since I was 20, I am now 68.

If I am able to help you in a way I am able please ask. mike.spivey@att.net

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 2 years ago

Such unfortunate accident. I hope you recover soon and well. Don't worry too much about minor things, like writting an erotic story now, just relax and rest. Stress always gets in the way of full recovery.

Take care.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

Great story but please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you’re doing well and can make another part of this soon. Been dying to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on when you’ll be back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just wanted to post that I hope you are recovering from the accident and will be able to resume your writing soon. I have found your story lines to be much more engaging than most on this site, with good characterization and excellent plots. And I hope you have some future karma planned for dear old Mom, who is a first class bitch. Get better quickly!

grljgrljover 1 year ago

Sorry to hear about the accident, looking forward to reading more once you have recovered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It has left me hanging. Sounds a little like Alex and his injuries. Hope you can finish this.

Seth110110Seth110110over 1 year ago

Very much enjoy your stories and writing, look forward to the conclusion or continuation of this one. Hope each day brings some small improvement for you. Your readers will be here when your ready.

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

would love to read the rest of this story when you are able to finish it

behindhandwriterbehindhandwriterover 1 year agoAuthor

12/16/2022

Hello all,

After countless trips to rehab, I find myself in better spirits and able to write again. I have gained most of the strength back in my left arm and no longer need someone to fetch everything for me. I am guilty of taking extra time to work on myself. I feel it was required to regain not only my mobility but also my self-esteem. Being unable to do the things I quickly had done before and solely relying on someone else was quite discouraging. Even though the people surrounding me wanted no more than to help me, it was still embarrassing. Helpless was something I’d never experienced before, and I hope I’m senile when it is required again. :)

I would like to thank each and every one of you that reached out to me by email and in the comment section to check on my progress. It usually took me a few days to respond, and I apologize for that.

At this point, I don’t have an exact time frame for when the next part will be released, but I hope to have it done in the next few weeks. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and I will see you in the pages next year.

Yours truly,

Behindhandwriter

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I have loved this story up to this point and can't wait for the next chapter .

Theb4tmanTheb4tmanabout 1 year ago

To anyone who’s new here, you’re so lucky, hopefully the wait is almost over, some of us have been waiting almost a full year for the next part

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

You have an excellent method of handling taboo genres. I certainly hope that you finish this series the same way.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES