The Switchback

Story Info
A brief account of some outdoor fun.
759 words
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hadn't planned to play, we hadn't even really planned to have any time together this weekend; but things lined up and we had an opportunity. It is a public place, and while not the first time we have been very discreet in a public place, we weren't planning anything more than PG affectionate petting. But the trails were quiet and the temperature quite nice once we started up the mountain.

We hiked up and across the top of the ridge and selected a different trail, the least used trail to head down the back side of the mountain. We hadn't gone far when we stopped to take a break at a switchback. It was too perfect a moment to pass up. Because it was a switchback I could see well down the trail in both directions, and I could hear if anyone were coming well before they( or WE) were spotted.

I sat on a rock and pulled her to me, putting her semi-seated on my thigh as I slipped under her shirt and reached up to pet and caress the soft skin on her back. And then with my other hand pulled down her zipper. Since we were hiking, her jeans were roomy enough that my hand had no problem reaching her, and I watched that beautiful look grow on her face as she realized I meant to pleasure her right there. She gasped quietly as I found her growing wet and spread her lube over her clitoris. She moaned softly in my ear and I began to swirl my fingertip over it, as it began to swell, getting firm under my touch. Her hips began to move and I asked her to put one foot up on the rock beside me, giving me even more room to work. I was able to slip inside her and began churning my finger in her pussy. I worked her g-spot in swirls and the classic come-here motion, while my thumb brushed her clitoris with a strumming motion, and I lifted her shirt just enough to find her fabulous nipple and took it in my mouth ratcheting up her pleasure. I love pleasuring her, and the way her body responds to me.

I was unaware of my own arousal until she said, "It looks like I am not the only one with a wet spot." It seems my pre-cum had soaked thru my hiking pants enough to be visible. Knowing that she always wants a taste, I stood up on the rock where I had been seated and unzipped my fly, giving her my firming cock, and licking all of her taste off of my finger. She had no problem bringing me almost instantly to full erection with her exquisite oral skills, (which she later noted saying how glad she was to know I liked them), her tongue dancing all over my cock, and her hand massaging my balls.

Pulling her mouth away for a moment she said, "I wanna fuck you so bad." The trail was still quiet, so I hopped down and quickly got behind her. She placed her hands over on the rock as I took her pants down and inserted HER cock, inside MY pussy. She had me quite worked up by that point and it didn't take long grabbing her hips and pounding against that ass for me to be close. We were both trying not to be loud, which we both like, and I was trying to wait on her orgasm, but she reads my body so well, she could sense by the changes in HER cock and my thrusting that I was close. She knows if she asks me I will flood MY pussy with cum.

There would be no more waiting as she said, "Cum inside me, daddy." That was all it took and I did, nearly having to hold my breath to stay quiet. My hips were locked up, I was buried deep inside her, and she was grinding her ass against me gripping and moving side to side on my cock, while she took every drop. She stood up, pulled up her pants, and said to me, "That was so HOT." It was....very.

Sadly I heard voices up the mountain getting close, and a couple minutes later three hikers passed us going down the trail. With a mischievous glint in her eye, she said, "I wonder if they were close enough to see anything." They didn't seem to act like they had, but there is always the next time.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Anniversary He went crazy on them.in Loving Wives
Her Night Out Hotwife goes out with friends.in Loving Wives
Laura I tried, but she still didn't get it.in Loving Wives
European Threesome A married couple invites another gentleman over to have fun.in Loving Wives
My Motel Adventure Wife seduced by stranger.in Loving Wives
More Stories