The Sybian Ch. 04

Story Info
Fiona shares her first time with her daughter.
2.2k words
4.7
14.7k
37

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
680 Followers

Fiona and Charlotte were snuggled up in bed together, basking in the soothing waves of their post orgasmic sixty-nine. The teenager had her head tucked into her mother with a hand resting on one her mature breasts.

"What's it like losing your virginity, mum?"

"Don't expect it to be anything like the Sybian, but make sure it's with the right person, Charlotte, because you'll remember it forever."

"How was your first time? Was it good?"

"It was incredible, but also wrong for so many reasons."

"Why? Who was he? How old were you?"

"Barely eighteen."

"Will you tell me about it?"

"You want to hear about the time your mother lost her virginity?" Fiona chuckled.

"Hell yeah, I do! Please, mum." The teenager began to softly caress her mother's breast.

"Well, his name was Jimmy, and he was forty-seven."

"Whoa! Really?"

"Yes. He was also a close friend of your grandfathers."

"Jeez, mum, that's kind of hot. How did it happen?"

"I was a bridesmaid at a wedding. Jimmy was there and he'd been hitting on me all night. I knew from conversations I'd overheard your grandparents having about him, to know Jimmy was a bit of lady's man. A womaniser."

"Did grandma and grandad ever find out?"

"No. When everybody was drunk and dancing, Jimmy asked me for a dance. I said yes. He was a very handsome man and he quickly got inside my head. As we moved around together, we ended up in a dark corner of the dance floor. He knew what he was doing. I was putty in his hands."

"Because you were only eighteen?" Charlotte was aroused, gently playing with her mother's nipple. Fiona sighed under her daughter's touch and continued.

"He loved my eyes, so he said, and as we danced, he started rubbing my arse and telling me how beautiful I was. I lapped it up because I'd been drinking, then he kissed me without first checking if it was ok."

"Wow. I wish a hot guy would kiss me like that. Did anybody see you?"

"If they did, they never said anything. I was embarrassed but turned on. I remember Jimmy's smile when he pulled me off the dance floor for a drink, before whisking me off upstairs to his hotel room."

"Did he ask that time?" Charlotte excitedly rubbed her legs together beneath the duvet and rolled her mother's stiff nipple.

"Not that I remember. Before I knew it, I was standing before him in my bridesmaid dress inside his hotel room. We started kissing again and that's when he got very handsy with me."

"What was your dress like? I bet you looked stunning."

"It was a knee length, pink formal dress. It wasn't specific for a bridesmaid. I still have it safely stored in the loft with my wedding dress. I'll bring it down so you can try it on one day. You could even wear it to a future wedding or your college prom."

"I'd love that. I'd love to wear your bridesmaid dress, like you did."

"You can. It has a zip up back and a built-in padded bra."

"That's handy. I'll need it for my little tits," Charlotte laughed.

"Oh, stop it. Your breasts are fine. You're still growing, sweetie."

"I hope so. What happened once you were in Jimmy's room?"

While Charlotte moved her hand back and forth across her mother's chest, softly caressing her breasts and nipples, Fiona continued the story and became aroused herself.

"Jimmy slowly undressed me while we kissed."

"I bet he was hard," Charlotte giggled, picturing the scene.

"He was. I unzipped his fly and slipped my hand inside to feel it."

"Is Jimmy the biggest you've ever had?"

"Jimmy was well equipped, but let's just say your father is slightly more well equipped." The two laughed.

"I know dad is packing. I've seen him getting out of the shower a few times.," the teenager giggled.

"Enough about your father," Fiona smiled. "Jimmy had me get down on my knees. I'd given a few handjobs and blowjobs before, so I sought of knew what to do."

"God, I bet you looked so hot giving a blowjob, mum."

Fiona blushed. "I used my hands first. Stroking him while I looked up into his eyes. He didn't rush me; we had all night. I licked the head for a while before I actually took him inside my mouth. I naively thought I'd only be giving him a blowjob.

Charlotte was squirming beneath the covers now. She tweaked her mother's nipple a little harder than she meant to, breathing quicker than normal too.

"Ow! They are attached to me, you know!" Fiona chuckled.

"Sorry, mum," the teenager giggled. "It's just so hot. You were only my age."

"Here, let me help you." Fiona rolled her daughter onto her back and told her to close her eyes. Charlotte grinned and relaxed while her mother softly licked one of her nipples.

"Ohhh," the teenager sighed.

"I gave Jimmy a blowjob until he told me he was going to cum." Fiona gently squeezed her daughters breast, sucking the areola and nipple into her mouth. "I was getting ready to swallow his sperm, but instead, he laid me down on the bed like a princess and started pulling down my panties. He made me keep my pink heels on."

"Ohhh, mum, don't stop."

Fiona traced her fingers around Charlotte's other breast while she concentrated on sucking the one in her mouth. Her voice had quietened down and she was telling the story in a soft, seductive tone.

"I told Jimmy I was a virgin. I'll never forget the look of excitement in his eyes when I told him that."

"Guys love that shit. They boast about it all the time in college."

"Men are territorial creatures as well as visual, sweetie. Their egos views a a girl's virginity as some sort of prize. They know you'll always remember who your first time was with."

"But doesn't it work both ways?"

"Of course, even women can experience an ego trip over being a guy's first time, especially if he goes on to date someone they know."

"I hate all that crap. I just want my first time to be memorable for all the right reasons."

"Well, that's down to you."

"Anyway, back to the night you lost your virginity," Charlotte giggled.

Fiona kissed her daughter's lips. "Jimmy ran his hands all over my body, feeling my breasts and telling me how gorgeous I was. He did it until I was so wound up, then he finally went down on me. It was actually the first time a guy had gone down on me."

"Uhh," Charlotte ran a foot up and down the inside of her leg, her young pussy was dripping. Fiona was aroused too, as she softly sucked her daughter's lower lip.

"Jimmy knew exactly how to use his tongue," Fiona breathed into her daughter's mouth, whilst dancing her fingertips down Charlotte's navel towards her shaven pubic mound. "He licked it everywhere," she sighed, rubbing her tongue across the teenager's nipple. "Up one side of my labia and then down the other he went, before he probed inside my vagina with his tongue."

"Uhhhh, mum, uhhhh, touch me... please."

Fiona smirked, pulled back the duvet and looked down her daughters slender, teenaged body. Her fingers were massaging Charlotte's fleshy mound, not far from her pussy.

"You know that feeling, don't you, sweetie?"

"Uh-huh... touch me, mum."

Fiona spread her daughter's pussy lips and teased her wet slit. "Jimmy began to tease my clit and then I felt a finger enter me."

"Uhhhh!" Charlotte arched her back when her mother slipped a finger inside her tight hole as she whispered the very words.

"Jimmy fingered me, Charlotte. Just like this. He licked my clit and fingered me until I climaxed. My body was shaking violently."

"Ohhhhh, shit! Keep going, mum!"

"He then climbed on top of my body, moving his hips between my legs. I could feel his cock rubbing against my virgin sex. I knew then I was going to lose my virginity. I could see the determination in Jimmy's eyes."

"Uhhh!"

"I wanted him to wear a condom, but I was too shy and embarrassed to ask him. I figured he was mature enough to know what he was doing."

"Uhhh! You didn't use any protection?"

"I had the pill to fall back on, but no, Jimmy didn't even ask. He just started easing his big cock into my tight vagina."

"Oh, fuck! Uhhhh! Did it hurt, mum?"

"A little. Aside from not using a condom, Jimmy was a gentleman. He treated me with love and kindness, and we started kissing while I got used to him moving in and out of my body."

"What was it like? Ohhhh! How did it feel, mum? Tell me!" Charlotte was on the brink of an orgasm, desperate to hear the end of the story before she came.

Fiona withdrew her fingers to try and time it to perfection, she turned her finger to her daughter's clit, moving it in small circles before she continued.

Whispering into her Charlotte's ear, the mother said, "you'll never forget the very first time a penis enters your vagina, sweetie. It's not like a sex toy. You have no control over how the guy chooses to slide into you. If he does it with you in mind, there's no better feeling out there."

"Uhhhh... oh my God! I'm so ready to lose my virginity, mum!"

Fiona grinned. "Maybe I'll get to hear all about it when you do."

"I promise you will," Charlotte sighed. Her body was on fire from all the stimulation her mother had inflicted upon it.

"Jimmy made love to me, kissing my lips, face and neck while he moved that big thing of his in and out of me. I forgot where I was, just lying there, losing my virginity to a man over twice my age."

"I need to find me a big-dicked, mature hunk to take my virginity," Charlotte panted.

Fiona smirked once more. "To have Jimmy be the first man to give me an orgasm with a penis was quite special. He knew what he was doing, and he knew how to use his big cock."

"Did he cum inside you, mum?"

"First, he flipped me over and took me from behind. I hadn't even come down from my orgasm when Jimmy began to push his cock into my pussy again. It went so much deeper in that position. It always does. He still took his time with me though, but he definitely started fucking me."

"Uhhhh... I so wanna get fucked by a guy."

"I climaxed again and then Jimmy flipped me over onto my back for the ending. I was exhausted. He raised my legs in the air and pushed his cock all the way inside me. I felt so full, Charlotte."

"Mmm," the teenager writhed on the bed while her mother sucked her nipples and rubbed her throbbing clit.

"That's when I learned, during my first time, what it meant to get fucked. Jimmy became a different man. He needed to cum, and nothing was going to get in his way. I had this mature man, one my father's close friends, telling me how tight and sexy I was while he fucked me hard and deep. I was screaming so loud I thought somebody next door, or passing outside, would have heard me."

"Oh my God, mum! I'm gonna cum!"

Fiona slipped two fingers inside her daughter's tight pussy and began to fuck her virgin hole vigourously.

"When he came, Charlotte, I'd never felt anything like it before. Jimmy's body tensed and his cock swelled inside my vagina. That's what it feels like when a guy is about to ejaculate inside you. I then experienced several strong pulses which matched his grunts."

"Oh my God! He was cumming inside you... ohhhhh... fuck..."

"Yes, sweetie, Jimmy was ejaculating deep inside my pussy, flooding my womb with seed for the first time ever." Fiona deliberately went into detail for her daughter's sake.

"Uhhhhhh! Fuuuuck!" Charlotte closed her legs together and rolled into her mother, trapping Fiona's hand between her young, quivering thighs.

"Are you ok, Charlotte?" Her mother was grinning.

"Amazing. Please tell me that story was true."

"It's true. That's how your mother lost her virginity." Fiona French kissed her daughter until her orgasm subsided. "Right, I have to get dressed and pop out for a while."

"Can I chill in your bed for a bit? I think I need to use the Sybian before I go back to my room."

"That's fine, just make sure you clean it and put it back in the wardrobe when you're done."

"Thanks, mum," the teenager relaxed, watching her mother get dressed before she left the house.

As silence descended on the family home, Charlotte realised she was lying on her father's side of the bed. She picked up his aftershave from the bedside drawer and put it to her nose.

"Mmm, daddy, you smell so good."

Giggling mischievously, the teenager set up the Sybian with a thick, seven-inch dildo attachment and lots of lube. As she impaled her tight pussy on the fake cock, she closed her eyes and imagined it was her father's cock filling her virgin hole. Charlotte categorised herself a virgin until a real man entered her.

"Ohhh, daddy. Is your little girl too tight for you? I've been training with mummy on her sex machine. Ohhh, daddy. You have to be the one who takes me first."

Charlotte didn't want any vibration or rotation. She was now in training to finally take a real cock... her daddy's.

Louisesy
Louisesy
680 Followers