All Comments on 'The Sybian Introduction Ch. 02'

by Just_John1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
amber_now26amber_now26over 19 years ago
Absolutely loved it

Just finished reading both chapters of this story and -- after turning the fan on high -- had to tell you how much I enjoyed them. The sex was stimulating, the feelings of the characters believable and insightful (special congratulations for your depiction of the female character's feelings -- I know how difficult it is to accurately portray the opposite sex) and the attention to little details (like her nibbling on his bottom lip being a secret signal of sorts) was a delight. Thanx for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderfully detailed and intense

Excellent writing, the story flows as wonderfully as Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Always Have Been Fascinated By The Sybian

Fantastic story. I loved both chapters. Have always been fascinated by the Sybian anyway. Wish my wife would try one. Great writing.

MichaelphyteMichaelphytealmost 17 years ago
Me Too ! loved these Introduction.

I have a strong Voyour streak and desire to please my lovers too; loved your focus on that, and wished I had simular relationship with my wife. Thank you for writing these chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

Good story. My only minor criticism is that Beth was his girlfriend in Chapter 1, but his wife in 2, the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i loovee thiss :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

One of the best. The romanticism takes it to much a higher level. Great! Please write a chapter three!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So good!

This is fantastic!!! Please write a third chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Such an amazing and realistic story. The loss of inhibitions (even in a marriage) can be such a twisty, turning road. One of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant

Really well written, romantic yet adventurous and sexy. I love that you get both perspectives, and capture the feelings perfectly. One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So fucking hot

Wonderful my girlfriend and her b/f both completely lost control using the Symbian, the fucking that followed was mind bending. We all got totallyfucked up and blissed out, taking two days to recover. More and more of this please and soon. Fabulous writing. Cunt struck sex maniac Lanc's UK.

maddictmaddictabout 6 years ago
Just wondering

How practical could a Sybian be if it was raised off the floor ? I like the idea of rocking in the horses saddle, but a dismounting close to the floor is probably for the best. Anyone willing to admit to trying. How about holding on to your partner while riding, Ye Haw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Many more of this storyline, please. It could take many directions, but this is HOT!

roskav66roskav66almost 5 years ago
In praise of toys and the female orgasm

A male reader, I read this while being e-stimmed by Jaige / Partie, a great file to accompany this wildly arousing story. It made me envious of the great orgasms that women have.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

DAMN. That was amazing, awesome, erotic and mind blowing. This can only be non fiction but damn you certainly know how to tell a story. Would love to see you continue with this most erotic story. I am thoroughly enjoying how this is panning out and where it is going. Please continue with this story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous