The Symbiote Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's not supposed to happen, he thought, in momentary panic. He tried to grasp at the air around the person, but nothing happened. The person, who turned out to be a blonde girl, flicked her hair in that dainty, girlish way. She walked straight up to him and reached out her hand. "I'm Zena. Zena Radian."

Nathan shook her hand numbly. His brain was rushing to catch up, his confidence slowly returning as he realized that this was the girl Elise had talked about. "Nathan...Cryogen."

"We're going to have a lot of fun, aren't we?" she said with a wink.

Nathan found himself laughing. It was a freeing sort of laugh. It eased the strain. "I barely know where to begin," he confessed. "I was only just getting used to manipulating time."

Zena looked around, like she was noticing the lack of movement for the first time. "Oh. Wow. We get time control too?" Her eyes widened.

"Yeah," said Nathan. "Try it."

There was no visible sign that Zena had done something, but time went back to normal all the same. Suddenly they were amidst moving people and, Nathan realized, there was going to be a very disoriented and panicky Li still inside her room.

"Follow me," said Nathan. He slowed time and led Zena inside Li's room, closing the door behind them. Li was in mid stride, heading for the door.

"She's pretty," said Zena.

"I know. Watch this." Nathan knew he was about to be childish, but he felt a need to show off to this girl. After all, he'd woken up first. He froze the lock around the door and then reached inside Li's mind, finding the isolated arousal synapse and tugging it over to the one that controlled movement. He latched it on tight and then engorged it a little. His work inside her mind done, he turned time back to normal and watched as Li flushed in mid stride, stumbled, and grasped at the space between her legs, crumpling into a kneeling position, fumbling to control the arousal that was rushing through her body every time she moved.

If only she knew that every attempt to control it was making it worse. She moaned loud and long, her voice echoing through the small room.

Nathan glanced at Zena. She had a finger in her mouth and she looked feverishly delighted.

"I think," said Zena, "you might be enjoying yourself a bit too much. Or maybe," she giggled, "she is."

True to Zena's words, Li was twisting on the floor with a look of pure enjoyment on her face, lost in the sea of ecstasy, oblivious to all but the arousal wracking her body.

Nathan glanced back and forth between them. "Maybe I shouldn't exhaust her."

"No, don't stop it yet," said Zena breathlessly.

"I don't want to kill her." Nathan frowned. He hadn't yet thought about things like exhaustion. He wasn't sure how that was supposed to work. Without a second thought, he went searching inside Li's mind, this time looking for the synapses that regulated physical health and strength. What he found surprised him. Normally, the kind of wear and tear Li was experiencing could give her a heart attack or dehydrate her in a matter of minutes. But because he'd touched her synapses, he was tapping her into the dimensional energy he was connected with, which seemed to have an infinite level of supply to it.

Even more interesting was that her connection to that energy had a valve that he could control. Which meant he could decide when she would be exhausted, or he could leave her there writhing, indefinitely. He had a feeling that if there were dimensional authorities out there to reprimand him, they wouldn't be happy with him leaving Li writhing on the ground in ecstasy forever, so he dialed down the arousal a notch and squeezed the valve, giving her enough energy to maintain her health, but also little enough that she would feel herself right on the edge of needing to stop.

Meanwhile, he searched around the other synapses, trying to remember the insight he'd had while in the strange void Elise had placed him in. She had talked about subjugation while still giving people independent purpose. What would be a good purpose for Li? He could tell that she did have some kind of mind control powers, but it was a blip compared to his own. She would be able to influence others without him needing to manage them all at once.

He winked at Zena and reached once more inside Li, finding the synapse that regulated her core behavior. He poked and prodded at it, and more than once, found himself tapping into the dimensional energy to keep from wearing himself out. After what felt like hours of prodding, though only minutes had passed in the real world, Li lay in a puddle of her own cum, breathing softly, with some new commands playing out inside her mind.

To start with, Li would take control of the people underground with them. Nathan had ramped up her powers by a notch or two and given her control abilities a layer of secrecy, so that she'd be able to do it without normal people noticing and without too much strain on her own person. She wouldn't be able to rewrite anyone, Nathan would have to do that one at a time, but Li's influence would make it easier for him and Zena to get around among the people down here, without worrying about violent confrontation. She would also be able to send them in a new direction, concentrating them on planting seeds in the minds of local politicians and putting together information that would make it easier for Nathan and Zena to do their job.

Lastly, he'd left a little gift for himself. He sent Li a quick command to dress herself and she did so quickly and efficiently, with no regard for the other two people in the room. Nathan could see in her eyes that she knew they were there, but her new directive meant that she saw them as masters to respect and listen to, rather than people to distrust.

The gift he'd left was tying her arousal synapse to the one that related to her listening to commands given by himself or Zena. Zena had stayed quiet throughout the process, but he had a feeling she was waiting in anticipation for something more and he had every intention of giving it to her.

"How would you like to have her groveling to please you?" said Nathan quietly.

Zena's face glowed. She brushed a strand of golden hair and smiled.

"Try giving her a command," said Nathan.

"Aloud?" said Zena.

"Either will do."

Zena nodded and turned to Li, who was standing in place, dressed in a short-cropped t-shirt she'd taken from a drawer in the corner, and a pair of short jeans that barely reached her thighs.

"Come here," said Zena.

Li walked over without hesitation. There was a deep reverence in her stance and expression.

Zena cleared her throat and pulled off her shirt, revealing her bare chest underneath. Nathan admired it unabashedly, but Zena's attention was on Li.

"On my nipples," said Zena.

Li bent over, her ass poking outward, as her mouth licked first around Zena's nipples, then grasped onto them, pulling and sucking at them.

Zena let out a low moan. Nathan turned his attention on Li and checked her arousal. She was hovering at a level of casual interest. Zena's commands had done a little something, but because she wasn't continuing them, Li's arousal was peaking at a low level.

"Allow me to help," said Nathan. He moved behind Li and grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them hard and sending a powerful mental command to Li, telling her to spread her legs apart. She let out a whimper through the sucking and spread her legs.

"Wetter," said Nathan, aloud. "Wetter." He reached a hand between her legs and felt her jeans getting soaked. "Good girl," he purred, "wetter and wetter. Feel the arousal tighten in your body."

Li's body and mind pulsed at him in a desperate, growing need to find release.

Still with her nipples being relentlessly played with, Zena was beginning to moan loudly, her own body starting to tremble.

Nathan sent out a wordless command to Li for her legs to lock in place, so that she wouldn't fall over or jerk too much and hurt Zena. Although, he thought wryly, if Zena's body was anything like his own, she could probably take a beating before she'd notice it.

He tapped into Li's arousal once more, this time prodding at it hard with a series of mental commands. Li let out a shaking gasp, but he pushed her to continue on Zena's nipples. He could almost taste the warmth and wetness radiating through her shirt and saw perspiration dripping onto the floor.

Suddenly Zena cried out and gripped Li's hair, her body contorting and her face flushing. She bit her lip and growled a giggling moan at Li as the girl continued her relentless movements across her nipples.

"Stop," commanded Zena.

Li whimpered with the arousal of the command, but she stopped, her body still locked in place, bent over. Nathan slapped her ass and sent another command, this time for her to get on her hands and knees. She gasped, but moved to the ground anyway, arching her back in anticipation.

Nathan slid the shorts down her soaked legs and coaxed the muscles of her ass, widening the space for him to fit and coating her insides with her own arousal. She was breathing heavily now, her hands planted on the ground and her ass in the air, waiting for him to go inside. He glanced at Zena, who was now on the bed with her pants off, playing with herself.

Not one to rob her of a good show, he slapped Li's ass again and pulled his pants down, pushing himself deep inside her ass.

"Tell me how it feels," said Nathan.

Li squeaked an answer. "It feels good."

"Beg for it," said Nathan.

"Please, master. Please fuck me," Li moaned.

Nathan pumped in and out, suddenly aware of how close to the edge he already was. He slowed a bit, but didn't stop, sending command after command to Li's mind, pushing her body over the edge. She gasped and her muscles contracted, squeezing Nathan and causing him to go over the edge in a rush. He gasped too and continued pumping, letting his seed fill her ass. But he didn't stop there. As soon as he felt himself spent, he pulled out and sent a command for her to turn over, onto her back, and hold up her legs.

He moved in front of her vulnerable body, inches away, and sent the strongest command he could muster. She clenched hard, visibly, and her mouth trembled, barely formed words trying to reach her lips. He laid his hands on her thighs and relished in the warmth, as it radiated outward, enveloping her body. Judging by the frantic vibrations inside her head, her body would have been twitching like mad if she wasn't locked in place, with her legs up.

Zena groaned and Nathan glanced over to see her climaxing on the bed, a look of wicked delight pasted across her face.

Seized with a powerful urge, Nathan strode over to Zena and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed him back with equal intensity, her mind blasting at him with arousal. His own mind blasted back with equal fervor and after what seemed like hours of bliss, they pulled apart, reluctantly, and looked around. Li was curled up on the ground in the fetal position, with her eyes shut, breathing soft and low.

"Not bad for day one, huh?" Nathan breathed.

Zena smiled. "No, not bad at all."

12