All Comments on 'The System'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NesticNesticover 1 year ago

wowww ... please continue with the story. Enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not a siblings story person. But I like your story name " I hate you " & I would love to have a mom son story from mother's point of view.

I sent a message to you through the contact option in your profile have. It's about 2 mom & 2 son story. Please write a long story close to 60k to 100k words

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure if this is a re write or what but it seems I read a very, very similar story a while ago.

Am I the only one?

Axel7Axel7over 1 year ago

I remember reading the story a few months ago, but I don't quite remember the original author's name and i did read your "Biography" section and i am sorry for your loss, may he/she rest in peace

Thor69269Thor69269over 1 year ago

Great story. Very well written. Thank you.

iWriter4UiWriter4Uover 1 year agoAuthor

For those curious about reading this before, you're not crazy. Read my bio. My late husband wrote this and this is mostly a memorial account for his works. I am also finishing some of his unfinished stories and posting them as I go. This was one of his favorites. I edited it as he wasn't too good at editing his own works, but that's okay. At the end of the day, the story is what's important and he enjoyed the story as he wrote it. Thank you for reading it. :-)

iWriter4UiWriter4Uover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous is said they sent me a message. I attempted to reply to that message, but the e-mail address provided did not work. Send me another feedback with a usable e-mail address and I will reply that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for taking the time and putting in the effort to restore / continue what your husband started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a good read,not just the usual suck & tug story but had a decent storyline as well.ennioyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was a truly engaging story. I'm very sorry for your loss, I hope you're doing okay. I look forward to reading more of his work. Thank you for sharing it with the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...