The System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think she saw?" Mark asked.

Donna shoved Mark with a single push across the room.

"Of course, she noticed! Why did you act like that?" she asked aggressively.

Mark became equally aggressive with his sister and pointed a finger in her face.

"I didn't know what to do! Why did it even do that? I thought it wasn't supposed to give any kind of alert until I was twenty-five!" he angrily whispered.

"I thought so, too," she whispered in return. She pulled him into her arms and said, "It's okay. We figured this was bound to happen. We'll just have to see where it goes from here."

They both resumed their chore of preparing food as they thought about was going to transpire in their family in the near future. They came to realize the single fear they had of their secret relationship being discovered. The implant.

They both protested getting the implant as they thought one day it might reveal their secret. Their mother utilized an entire weekend of meals and evening outings to try and convince the pair that having the implants find their perfect mate was worth the entire hassle. They eventually gave in having nothing to hide at the time.

When the time came that they needed to do something about their implants, they went online to read deeper about them. Their research suggested it would be years before the possibility an indication of a match could present itself. The advertised minimum age for implantation was eighteen but it said it took years for a baseline to be established and a match to be found. The company's website said any matches identified before age twenty-five were automatically labeled "potential" and would be used to further tune the system to identify the best possible match later. Mark's implant signaling a match was unexpected to say the least.

Pamela spent the rest of what should have another demonstration of her family's impeccable standing seething internally about what she had discovered. She made friendly conversation with the other family members and especially the neighbors as she worked to keep up appearances. Mark was one of the first to leave since he couldn't get someone to cover his shift at work. The rest of the guests trickled out over time. Donna made a hasty exit, mingling in with the last few guests as they walked out the front door. Next thing Pamela knew, it was just her husband with her in the house.

"I'm going to clean up and go to my study," George announced as he headed outside.

Pamela dug her laptop out of her work bag and brought it up to her room. She put her computer on the bed and walked into her closet. She took each of her shoes off and placed them in the empty space in the shoe rack. Next, she unzipped her knee-length, loose skirt and slid it over her hips and down her legs. After picking up the garment, she folded it in a precise manner and placed it neatly on the shelf.

Her blouse followed suit. She was meticulous in hanging it next to similar style shirts of the same color. She exhaled happily when she released the catch of her bra, allowing her large breasts to be exposed to the cool air. She put the bra on top of her skirt and quickly pushed her panties down her long legs. She picked them up and tossed them into one of the several hampers built into the closet. That one was labeled "Whites: Wash, No Dry." The rest had similar instructions.

On her way out of the closet, she snatched her silken robe and threw it over her shoulder as she approached her computer. She flipped the screen up, pressed the power button, and watched it come to life. Once the login screen came up, she got onto the bed, resting in the upright position against the headboard. Her fingers went to work logging into the computer.

She navigated to the website where she could find details about the inner workings of the implants. The company's website only offered vague explanations but had a link to where a more detailed explanation of how it worked existed. She clicked the link and found a wall of text that filled her screen. She scanned the text until information she had yet to read presented itself. She read the paragraph quickly, thought about the event earlier that day, and went back to read it again. She silently spoke each word as she read it.

Though the system is designed to take every conceivable measure possible to ensure the best match, we've enabled the system to discard certain other protective measures to ensure quality control. In one example, we could have spent several years learning about a person's chemistry and biology. We take that data and use a number of other resources to establish when that person is dating versus when they are not. Using proprietary algorithms, we determine when the person is present around someone who is likely the best match possible. This may result in a match to someone who has not quite reached their twenty-fifth birthday. As always, the system is man-made and that comes with a minimal degree of error. Rest assured, however, that with over a century of data and technology, that error gets smaller every day.

"That explains Mark," Pam said to herself.

She continued scanning the document for key words that would help confirm her suspicions. She scrolled past historical and sample data and found a section called "Alternate Circumstances."

Legal and moral challenges exist when it comes to improving the System. The only personal data we collect is on the application form. Once approved, an identification number is issued to the customer. The associated personal file is locked away and only certain people within the Company are permitted to obtain the file and match an identification number with personal data. The system will only use the identification numbers to process and store data about a person. If a customer's file needs to be pulled for any reason, the customer is automatically notified by means of an electronic switch that is attached to the record and its storage location. Data may be pulled for quality control, but it is company policy that an identification number can never be associated with the data while being analyzed outside the inner workings of the System.

Pamela raised her head and her eyes lazily drifted back and forth across the room as she processed what she had learned.

"The company doesn't know their system is flawed," she thought to herself as a smile began to form on her face.

She scrolled further to try and determine if the system checked for blood relation. The rest of the text on that page was of no use to her and there were no further links. She searched the web using a series of word combinations, but nothing provided her what she was interested in seeing. She considered her position on the matter again.

"Donna and Mark have matched which must mean that the system marked them as having a romantic relationship," she thought. "It doesn't automatically know who they are, though, and it would take notification from an outside source for them to know their system is flawed."

She smiled widely as the answer finally came to her, "Those two are fucking each other, and I can force a settlement with the company to keep the flaw in their system quiet."

She set the laptop beside her and slid her body down the bed until she was flat on her back. She parted her legs and opened the lower portion of her robe. Her hands drifted between her legs and pet the small patch of hair on her mound.

"I wonder how long they've been fucking," she wondered as her fingers slipped between the moistening lips of her vagina.

Her fingers became more aggressive, pulling her lips apart to reveal her hooded clit. She went to work on her button as she thought about her children fucking.

"She probably bends over for him and submits to his cock whenever he wants her to," she imagined. "How many times has he shot his cum all over her?"

She dipped a finger inside her.

"I wonder which hole he stuck it in first," she thought, using language she would otherwise deem as filthy to help her get off.

She continued rubbing her clit as she imagined her son and daughter in varying stages of undress and involved in a host of lewd sexual positions. Her finger dipped inside her again and again while imagining Mark dominating Donna. She pictured him ripping her panties off and forcing himself inside her. She became frustrated when her imagination and her fingers failed to bring her to orgasm. As much as she disliked the idea, she knew what she needed and headed to her husband's room to get it. She opened the door without knocking to find him closing a browser window suddenly.

"Are you ever going to knock before you come in here?" he asked, annoyed more at her presence than how she entered.

"This is my house and I don't have to knock. Stop jerking your cock and fuck me," she demanded as she continued invading his space.

Pam went over to the unmade bed and waited for her husband to join her. He looked at her for a split moment before standing up. He took his pants off and laid on the bed how she expected him to.

"Get it hard," she told him, pointing to his soft cock.

"Would it kill you to, I don't know, maybe help me?" he asked in a defeated tone.

Her face twisted in anger, "Oral sex is for sinners."

George knew better than to roll his eyes at his wife over her comment considering he knew what was about to happen. His hand wrapped around his soft cock and he began to stroke it while he ogled her nude body. As he did, she opened the bottom portion of her robe and masturbated with him. Several minutes passed when she determined they were both ready. She patted the area of the bed next to her. George got himself into position, stroking himself the entire time to ensure he remained hard.

She mounted him, sliding his cock into her pussy and began to rock slowly back and forth. George would rather have finished watching the porn he had on before he was rudely interrupted. He missed fucking his wife, though. That is, he missed the time when her bedroom talk wasn't twisted and deranged.

They used to enjoy a healthy sex life with healthy fantasies. Before children, the boldest thing they had done was seriously discussing swinging. It was all in good fun, even if they never followed through. It provided years of role-play fantasy to spice things up. Something about her changed along the way. It started as whispers in the heat of the moment. Whispers turned to monologue.

She would talk about inviting her sister to join them in the bedroom. George considered his sister-in-law to be an attractive woman and might not have balked at the idea, but it wasn't centered around him. She fantasized about George watching his sister-in-law work her tongue between his wife's legs. It was always about Pamela receiving. Her fantasies never had her performing illicit acts.

"What are you thinking about, George? Are you thinking about sticking this hard cock in my ass?" she growled harshly between clenched teeth.

He also didn't care for her choice of words.

"Or are you thinking about our daughter's bald little pussy?" she hissed. "I know you have filthy thoughts going through that twisted mind if yours."

With each vulgarity she uttered, her pussy got wetter and her movements became faster and more violent. She would often come off as righteous, such as telling her husband that oral sex was for sinners but then fantasize about anal sex and incest. Her husband tolerated it, believing that it was better for the family and their church if he just lived with it and prayed for her. George was a religious man but understood his faults and made every effort to atone for them. He knew his wife did no such thing. She was obsessed so much with her appearance that she was a textbook Jekyll and Hyde. Outside she was the perfect Christian mother and inside, she was the sinner she accused everyone else of being.

She leaned down, putting her hands on either side of his head. She swung her shoulders back and forth, making her pendulous breasts swing back and forth. Her nipples drifted back and forth across his lips.

"Donna and Mark are fucking each other," she said plainly as she continued to ride him.

George snapped out of his daydream. He had placed himself on a boat in the Caribbean. The sun was bright, and the water was clear. He had a beer in his hand and the full lips of a young, local woman around his cock. She bobbed her head up and down, using her hand and tongue in a manner he never dreamed.

George had recently grown accustom to his wife mentioning his daughter's name when she got in her moods but when he heard his son's name, he returned to reality to process what she said. When he didn't immediately respond, Pamela got angry.

"Their implants went off when they were near each other. They've been involved for some time according to the company's website," she informed him.

He looked confused while continuing to digest what she said.

She rested herself against him and wiggled her hips, "Does that turn you on? Is that what keeps you hard while you fuck me, or have you been fucking her too? You want to, don't you?" she accused.

George began to rebut his wife's accusation, but she put her hand over his mouth.

"You'd love to bring her in here late one night, wouldn't you?" she asked as she rode him harder. "You want to bend her over that desk over there, pull her nightie up, and tell her to drop her panties."

George couldn't help but imagine a scenario where he watched a father do that to his older daughter but couldn't picture himself doing that to his baby girl.

"When she does, she's probably already wet and you just slide right in, don't you?" she seethed. "How many times have you fucked her, George? Is that why you prefer to stay in this room? Did you sneak her up here today? You fucked her right here in this bed this afternoon, didn't you?"

The imaginary incestuous coupling turned him on. There was renewed power behind his thrusts. His hands grabbed her breasts with increased vigor. His reaction was not lost on her.

"You want that, don't you? You want to shove your cock up our little girl's pussy, don't you? Is it that or do you want it to be me bent over that desk while one of your son's plows my pussy?"

George instantly regretted not answering.

"You're such a pervert. You want them both to fuck me; one in my pussy and one in my ass. You're disgusting. You'd probably stand there, encouraging them to fuck me and dump their sticky cum inside their mother."

George's patience had reached its end. He was never sure why she would bring up such a topic during their coupling, but he knew the way she delivered her words was engineered for a particular response. She wanted something George was not easily talked into providing to her. Her final pitch was enough to set him off. He gripped her arms and threw her off him. She settled roughly onto the bed and laid on her stomach. She raised her ass slightly in the air and braced for his rageful response.

George straddled her, placing one hand on the back of her neck and the other around his cock. He rubbed the tip across the lips of her pussy, getting as much natural lubricant on it as he could.

"You want your ass fucked, bitch?" he growled, "Here, you'll have it! You just have to fucking taunt me until you get what you could have easily asked for. Or is it that you want to be raped? You like having a man force his cock into you?"

He positioned his cock at her tight hole and pushed in. She smiled widely as she felt her ass opening to receive him.

"Fuck me, Christian. Fuck Momma's ass!" she whispered.

George buried himself in his wife's ass in a single slow push. His hips moved back and forth without delay.

"Why does it always have to come to this, Pam? Why do you need this?" he asked desperately as he pushed in and out.

She refused to answer him. Her hand was busy toying with her clit as he became more and more violent with her. He lifted her head off the mattress by her hair and demanded answers. He always demanded answers but never received them. A few minutes passed and he was ready to cum.

"You want me to fill your ass with it again, don't you?" he asked, begging for her to respond. "Fucking answer me, bitch!" he cried.

He wrapped his strong hand around the front of her throat and squeezed. Finally, she tried to speak.

"Dump it in me, asshole!" she groaned as soon as she felt his warm, sticky fluid invade her bowels.

Each pump into her dumped more of his cum until it overflowed and nearly filled the crevice between her cheeks. He pushed in one more time before slowly pulling himself all the way out. As soon as he was clear of her hole, she began to stand up. As she stood in front of him, he saw her ragged hair, choke marks on her neck, and a line of his sperm sliding down her leg.

Pamela adjusted her hair, closed her robe, and walked out of her husband's study and bedroom, slamming the door behind her. He watched her leave while he remembered an entirely different woman at church the day before. He sighed in defeat, resigning himself to a shower and another night alone.

During his shower, the words of his estranged wife echoed in his mind.

"Donna and Mark are having sex?" he asked, wondering if he heard her correctly. "Did she say that, or did she say they were in a relationship?"

He thought it a strange thing to say to get him worked up, especially bringing the implants into it. He finished his shower and dried off quickly. He didn't bother putting on clothes. Instead, he went to his wife's room and knocked on the door.

"What?" she responded crudely.

He wasn't in the mood to deal with her attitude anymore that evening, so he engaged her through the door.

"Why did you tell me Donna and Mark are in a relationship?" he asked, hoping she said relationship instead of sex.

He heard her moving quickly to the door.

"Here we go," he thought.

The door swung open and his wife had daggers in her eyes, "I didn't say they were in a relationship." She hissed before turning back toward her bed. "I said they were fucking!"

"You know this because their implants went off?" he asked skeptically.

"Do the research, George. The System outed them," she said a bit more calmly.

"Have you confronted them?" he asked.

She looked at him, obviously annoyed, "No, and I want nothing to do with them. I won't have family-fuckers in my house."

His mouth opened slightly as he tried to comprehend the woman his wife had become. He wanted to ask about her duplicity and dig deeper into her desires and find out why she needs to say such vile things and take sex to such a dark place to be satisfied. He knew it was no use any longer. The woman he once knew was gone. He turned and left her room, shaking his head in disbelief.

"That's right, walk away," she said as she watched him leave. "You never stick around to bring anything to a close and you certainly never defend yourself. You're pathetic."

He went back to his room with a weight on his shoulders he didn't know how to carry.

THREE

George spent the next couple weeks working through the reality of what Pamela had told him. He spent a lot of time researching the implants on the Company's website as well as the plethora of other sites. He browsed articles relating to user experiences and amateur theories of how the implants work. Through all his research, he hoped to find enough information to tell him that what his wife told him could not be true. Unfortunately for him, he found more information that would corroborate her accusation.

An unexpected visitor arrived at his house nearly three weeks after he heard the news about his children. He heard the bell upstairs and waited to see if his wife would get the door. When there was no movement, he begrudgingly went to get it himself. When he opened the door, two men in jeans and polos stood looking at him with no expression on their faces.