All Comments on 'The T-Shirt Chronicles - Pt. 02'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

The villains don't have a chance!

5

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

5* assuming there will be a part 3

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

I know it's fiction, but Texas is a one-party consent state, so the video is admissible and the whole legal angle collapses. Another miss is he works in the same office as Janice for a while but never connects they went to school together, then suddenly he's thinking of why he never noticed her. We need at least a sentence or two of how his blinds were removed. Other than that, entertaining read - peace out! 3.7*

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 months ago

Nice next part Bear, looking forward to more.

dob092095dob0920958 months ago

Great story. Loved the continuation. But I’ve never heard your Santa joke before. The joke alone is worth a 5.

straightshooter1958straightshooter19588 months ago

Superb. Anxiously awaiting next part,I'm hooked!

6King6King8 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Corny1974Corny19748 months ago

Love it. Looking forward to the next part. The Bear never disappoints.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Awesome as always! Thanks for this! 5/5

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed8 months ago

5 stars, only I see possibilities for at least two more parts here, one being the legal battles/retaliation story and the other a new office romance.

olddave51olddave518 months ago

I don't want to be demanding ......... BUT get us more parts right away!!!

Great story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

10 stars, keep her going. The slut and her asswipe father, don't have their just due yet, and Jan hasn't showed Dan what a wife and mother is. When she gets Dan, she'll probably get even with his ex-whore for hurting her husband,and father to her kids! Please write another part, it isn't done yet!! Good job, Bear!

tizwickytizwicky8 months ago

Great story I can't wait for the conclusion. Lot's of revenge to be had in future chapters.

DaveK7DaveK78 months ago
Five stars, but

who is Francine? (I think you got Janice's name wrong a couple of times).

ChinawightChinawight8 months ago

Who is Francine?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker8 months agoAuthor

alright, alright, I missed once. It should be Janice. Even Mrs. Bear is in stitches about this. SHE never makes a mistake. Me? Not so much. I apologize. So far two people have called me out on it. I don't intentionally make these mistakes. Those who read my stories know I have enough trouble doing it right. No Easter eggs, so to speak. Again, sorry. As I tell my wife, 'Shoot me, please. Put me out of my misery.'

The BEAR

SplitGeode66SplitGeode668 months ago

Great story can't wait for more. One minor point. The phrase is et al., not et all. The al. is an abbreviation for alia, meaning others.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit2 months ago

So far I like it. Despite Daniel being gutted by his ex, it’s a fun scenario. When they asked Janice to leave the room, I half expected that 2 Marines and a Seal were about to discuss a covert operation for physical revenge against the ex’s father. Now I’m wondering what they’ll do with the depositions, how public it may get. The only thing that could be better, is if ex’s father was Mayor.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c12 months ago

Trope after trope. Mildly entertaining but really formulatic. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can't wait to see those assholes get roasted. Daniel finally woke u and he'll find himself a wife, a REAL wife. He doesn't know it, but her name is Mrs. Janice, and she'll proudly have another name, too, MOMMY, the mother of his children...

RanDog025RanDog0252 months ago

The story is turning out pretty good but I hate short stories. I guess I could combine them all in Text Aloud and listen to them. My favorite Authors stories are normally 23 - 27 pages and sometimes over 30 to 37 pages. I'm just not used to synopsis length stories! The writing and story however are worthy of 5 stars. Thanks!

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

very nice little story, can't wait to see the blowhard entitled dad get his.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill692 months ago

Love a love story with jar heads!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The T-Shirt Previous Part
The T-Shirt Series Info