The T-Shirt Chronicles - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, boss. You can count on me," said Daniel.

'Until I can see if there is a 'foreseeable future' here.'

"Yes, sir, Mr. Dutton, sir. Professional. Absolutely. Back to work. You can count on us,...err, I mean me. No problem." Janice was panicking.

'If she gets any more embarrassed, she's gonna pass out,' thought J.D.

Daniel and Janice rose and moved to the door. Daniel opened it and held it for her.

She blushed again, said, 'Thank you,' and left. Daniel watched her walk away.

'Yeah, how did I not notice her in school?'

Mr. Dutton watched, shook his head, and said,"PROFESSIONAL, DANIEL. PROFESSIONAL!!"

He gulped.

"Yes, sir. Professional it is."

He went out to the bullpen and hesitated. Then he turned and walked over to Janice's desk. At first, she didn't notice him. Then his shadow crossed her desktop and she looked up and almost lost it. He sensed his chance and jumped on it.

"Look, Janice, this is where the guy usually asks the girl out for coffee, or even drinks." He reconsidered.

"But don't think you're that kind of girl. So how about you meet me at the Marble Slab Creamery two blocks over after work and we'll get some ice cream? Whatta ya say??"

Her eyes bugged, she shuddered and said, in a squeaky voice, "O.K., Daniel. How about 4:30?"

Daniel smiled.

"Works for me. See you there."

**********************************************************************************

He's getting there. Hey, it's a Love story. Now get over it.

Do you know what the four stages of Santa Claus are?

1) You believe in Santa Claus.

2) You don't believe in Santa Claus.

3) You are Santa Claus.

4) You look like Santa Claus.

Have a nice day. As my hippie wife would say, "Peace and Love". As I would say, "Bite me."

The BEAR

12