The T.V Agent 02 - Star Trek

Story Info
Special Agent travels to Star Trek to fuck Yeoman Barrows.
1.1k words
3.33
1.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do not read if under 18.

I didn't create Star Trek.

Fictional events, etc.

*******

These are the voyages of T.V Agent Fungi Normos--a man with endless charisma, a chin carved by the Ancient Greeks and enough stamina to compete in the Olympics. His continuing mission: to explore new holes; to seek out T.V shows past and present; to boldly cum, where no man has cum before!

This week's episode features STAR TREK: The Original Series

-------

"Where is he?" asked Mr. Bossman to his Board of Extras.

"He's tweaking the coconuts on Gilligan's Island, sir!" answered an Extra.

"But that's the Professor's job and...! Oh, right. Those kinds of coconuts. A double entendre. A secret drift. Street lingo, as they say... Tits? Are we talking about tits?"

"Yes sir."

"Right then. Well, I need that Normos man to come inside my office in front of my staff, and I need it now!" yelled Mr. Bossman

Nameless Character snickered.

"Is there something you would like to share with the rest of the staff, Mr. Character?"

"No sir. I too want that Normos man to come inside, sir" Nameless Character answered.

"Oh. Alright then. Look, here he comes!"

The man with the perfect chin stepped into the room.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to show up. 'Mr. I'm too busy fucking coconut radios'"

"Sir?"

"Normos, you're our top guy in the field. Both because you're a known missionary master, and because you're our ONLY guy in the field. Therefore, you will go where no man has gone before."

"Jupiter?"

"Jupiter? Wha- No. It's a Star Trek pun, Normos."

"Well no one HAS gone to Jupiter sir"

"I'm a pun master, Normos. I hope Yeoman Barrows will be Kilng'in to your back. Get it? Klingon?"

"Can I go now, sir?"

"You must fix a possible glitch in the programming through your eh... abilities. Good luck, agent"

--------

Yeoman Tonia Barrows --gorgeous blue-eyed-ripped-shirt-wearing babe-- strolled along Dr. McCoy through the jungle during the episode Shore Leave, when she noticed a beautiful princessy dress hung upon a small palm-tree.

"Doctor..." she attempted to cover up her shoulder, visible from the ripped shirt "I'm afraid."

"Now look" replied horny as hell Dr. McCoy "I don't know how or why, but the dress is here. I'd like to see you in it. Why don't you put it on?"

Tonia Barrows seemed interested in the idea. She smiled with that winning smile of hers.

"Alright. But you stay right there. And don't peek" as she hid behind the bushes.

"My dear girl, I'm a doctor. When I peek, it's in the line of duty"

"Now's the time" said Agent Normos, who was hiding behind other bushes. He pushed his "Emergency Commercial" secret button, and the show went to commercials.

"Tonia. Have you ever seen a grown man naked?" asked McCoy as he approached Yeoman Barrows, but was quickly pushed out of the scene by Agent Normos.

"Damn it, man. I'm a doctor. Not a joke" McCoy complained, still walking out of scene.

Tonia Barrows stared at Agent Normos, irreversibly in love.

"Hi" she said.

"Hi" he said "that shirt looks really bad. Maybe you should take it off."

"I was just going to"

She removed her uniform, until she was just in a white-lace matching set of bra and panties.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh baby. I love it" said Mr. Normos, the man with the blessed chin, embracing Yeoman Barrows tightly, to feel the curves of her ass as she moaned into his mouth. He massaged the big globes in his hands for a few moments, lightly spanked them, and started kissing down her body. She removed her bra, and he sucked on her delicious nipples, amazed by the incredible natural breasts in front of him. He spanked her again and flicked his tongue on her belly-button, something that proved unexpectedly effective.

He ripped the panties apart, and started playing with her bush, tickling to his liking. Then, he opened his mouth and lapped away at the entrance. She pulled his hair with her nails, drawing him closer to her center. She moaned louder and louder, as his tongue hit the G-spot, and he used two of his fingers to penetrate her, slowly at first and then increasingly faster, all the while his tongue proceeded with near-warp speed, sending her into an incredible orgasm.

Agent Normos then took a phaser out of his pocket, and pointed it at the sky with a smile.

"I made a couple of modifications. Let's set the phaser to high termal. It's about to get hot in here"

He shot the phaser into the air, and the climate indeed became much, much hotter. Yeoman Barrows was drenched in sweat, her body glistening like covered in oil. Her ass shined with invitation.

Agent Normos gently laid the beautiful woman on the ground, and held on to her hips. Now, he would boldly go...

He put his dick inside her asshole, while holding her in a missionary position. She was sweating so much, his penis was immediately all the way inside. She moaned again.

He fucked her with a passion. The overwhelmingness of the ass-fucking, the extreme weather and her second orgasm were factors that contributed to Barrows's growing weakness. But she didn't mind. Not when it felt this good. With one hand, he gripped her face hard, and then put her fingers inside her mouth. She sucked them, licked them, and then deepthroated them for a few seconds, before letting them go.

"Ah. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me good. Yes, yes y..." here her voice left her, and her mouth simply opened in a wide O. She felt an intense third orgasm run up her center, up her spine and out her mouth, as a soft whisper charged with eroticism. At the same time, Agent Normos left a huge load of cum in the Yeoman's asshole. His clock informed him:

"Crisis: Averted."

He smiled. His mission was complete. Tonia Barrows put on her princess clothes, to appear after commercials. But she would always dream about that incredibly powerful man who came up her ass.

------

MEANWHILE ON A DESERTED PLANET, a mysterious evil figure cast a shadow upon the land.

"Poor Mr. Normos. He thinks he's doing such a good job. But does he really think he can save television? Ha! The very thought of it makes me giggle like a schoolperson on a Friday, licking a lollipop. He may think he's successful now, but I will crush him like the meaningless insect he is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Who was this mystery figure? Perhaps the evil doer known as Mr. Streaming? Only Time will tell. Only Time, and the next episode of The T.V Agent, the adventures of a man with endless charisma, a chin carved by the Ancient Greeks and enough stamina to compete in the Olympics, as he travels across T.V shows past and present to fix characters between commercials... through masterful fucking.

On the next T.V Agent, will Morticia Adams be tied down by her man-eating plant Cleopatra?

3, 2, 1... Cut to commercials