My Sister Mel

Story Info
Mel saves me.
2.5k words
4.16
18.3k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up looking up with a splitting headache looking out at a Skylight with an almost clear sky. I looked around and there were lamps lit to ensure there wasn't a dark corner anywhere in the room.

I looked at the soft warm, tranquil, and calming paint and bedding. The walls are a natural light green to match the scenery on a large painting looking like a pane window.

I looked around at the soft full-sized pillows I am laying my beaten head on. My naked body covered in silk sheets and a down cover. I felt like I was in a fancy hotel or a resort in a tropical paradise.

I tried to move but I couldn't. What happened to me? I can't remember who I am or what happened to me, I'm covered in bandages and my face feels like a punching bag. Then I hear a shower turn off. Who is here and why am I here?

Out walks this tall red head in a towel, I close my eyes and she pulled a long T-shirt out, pulls it over her head. I can see her thigh and a part of her tiny ass. Then she removes her bra and panties. She looks over at me and smiles, she turns out the light and lifts my arm and lays with me. I can't move, I can't touch her long auburn hair.

"Johnny, I'm here and you're safe now. Sleep well I love you."

I can hear her crying, but I don't feel her tears. I wonder why I can't move or talk to her. I fall asleep, there is a hot woman in my arms, and I can't feel her touching me.

I woke up and in front of me is a naked auburn-haired woman, her back to me, but man she is hot. She puts on her very cut thong, then she puts on her bra, very shear. I wished she would turn around. She then put on very nice pare of slacks form fitting, then a hot V-neck pullover shirt. She sits on the bed and puts on shoes. She looks at me and smiles.

"Good morning, Johnny, nice to see you looking around. I don't know if you can hear me, but your friend Ralph will be here soon, I have to go to work." She kisses me on the lips, a very sweet and short kiss.

"Johnny, I love you, hope you have a good day." She walks out and I hear talking, then some guy walks in and just starts talking as if I cared one bit. I have no idea who he is, but he is a good-looking man. He slaps my arm as he tells a joke. I liked him, I wonder how I knew him.

Every day was the same, the woman would change, go to work then come home sit with me in just a T-shirt. Then she crawls into bed with me.

I hear the man say I've been like this for three months now, but they couldn't take me to the hospital, I was wanted. Am I a criminal?

Tonight, the woman curls up to me, I had a nightmare. I dreamt I was attack by three men, they wanted something from me. I started to scream, and I was sweating. It got worse and worse. Then I heard a voice telling me to relax, it was only a dream.

I reached up to grab her, but the guy held me down. They were both smiling.

"Welcome back bro, you gave us a big scare."

"Where am I and who are you two?"

"Dude, you have known us both your whole life, it will come back to you, or I'll kick the shit out of you. I have to go; be good I'll see you next time. Mel, I haven't seen anyone following me, maybe they have given up. But be careful okay."

"Thank you, Ralph, see you on Monday."

"Do I know you two?"

"Well, you are my twin brother, and Ralph is your best friend."

"We are twins?"

"Since the day we were born."

"Why don't I know you?"

"You did something that angered an extremely dangerous man, but we are not sure what it was. Ralph and I are pretending to be lovers. In case he was followed."

"I thought the two of you were married."

"Would I be laying in bed with you if I was?"

"Why do you undress in front of me?"

"I didn't think you could really see me; your eyes are very glazed over."

"Trust me I saw you very clear."

"Glad I didn't turn around then."

"That is being cruel to any man, you are very beautiful. But I don't know you. Well, I don't remember you."

"You were hit in the head several times by some kind of gun. Ralph has it all on video. They had no idea he was there. When you went into the river, he jumped in to save you. Your last words to him were Mel Janice. When he came here, he knocked on my back door scaring me. He was covered in your blood. He asked me if I knew you. I cried so hard, and we brought you in then striped you and washed your body."

"You did this so now you are in danger."

"No one knows we are related. I took moms name when I came to NYC. I started my modeling dream, and it came easy because of my looks and my hair."

"It is very beautiful, why so long?"

"They can style my hair for any occasion."

There was a knock on the door, and she ran off. Ralph was there with a bunch of bags, she jumped into his arms and smiled hoping to continue the fake romance so Ralph would stay safe. They came in and Mel sat with me.

"I bought you a milky way Johnny, it's your favorite candy bar."

She fed me the candy bar, and it was very good. She even ate a little herself and I felt some movement in my groan. Ralph walked in.

"Hey, I put the food away. I'm a call away Mel. Take care Bro."

"Ralph, thank you, I appreciate what you are doing."

"Anything my friend, anything."

He walked out and Mel lay next to me. "Johnny, Ralph is a good friend, he would do anything for you."

"It seems we were very close."

"You were the odd couple. There is nothing about the two of you that is similar, but he would be at your side if he could, that's part of the battle he has right now. He didn't help you when you were being beaten up, he just filmed it."

"That sounds like a smart thing to do, that video could put the men in jail for murder."

Mel sat up, "Why didn't we think of that?" She called Ralph and they talked for a long time.

"Johnny, Ralph agrees with me, ready to see some people get nervous?"

"Mel wait, I don't even know what happened."

"Johnny, lets watch the video." She set up the TV and she started the video.

"Mel, can you lift me so I can see better."

She pushed me up by my shoulders then sat behind me. I listened to the guys as they started hitting me, beating me. Mel held me tight crying. Her head hiding behind me. Then one of the men demanded I return the key to the cash I hid. This caused me to start shaking and I became angry. Mel was crying hard and didn't know what to do, then I saw the gun hit me several times and I fell into the river.

"Mel, do what you were going to do, I know where the key is and where the money is. No way can they have it back. I fell back into her, and she held me. I looked up into her wonderful blue eyes.

"Mel, hi."

"Johnny is that you?"

"Yes, I remember you now." She pulled my head up and she kissed me like I never believed would happen. My arm moved slowly to her face, the tears pouring out of her eyes increased. I pulled her closer to kiss her deeper. She broke the kiss and smiled.

"I think I will wait to do it." She undressed, very slowly. She was even teasing me by turning around. She bent over and pulled off her panties and I almost came. She laughed when she saw my face. Then she tossed her panties into my face. I smelled them.

"Do you remember me now?"

"I used to smell your sheets after I watched you masturbate through the pin hole in your wall."

"Yea, which was gross by the way."

I smelled her panties again, she reached behind her back and undid her bra, then she smiled as she turned off the lights. She came to the bed and stood over me. Then a light came on and for the first time I was looking at my sisters naked body.

She pulled the sheets off me and smiled at my erect cock. "All these months of helping you, hoping somehow your cock would come to life. It is so beautiful, better than any I have ever seen."

"Johnny let's make love. I think we have waited long enough."

Mel turned and slowly lowered her pussy to my face.

"My Mel, I have wanted to see your pussy since I first saw you under your sheets masturbating, it is far beyond any dream I had of what you could look like."

I reached up and spread her tiny lips and smiled at how pink she was. The freckles covering her naked pussy. And the tiny knob sticking out I licked it and she shivered. She looked at me and smiled as she took my penis into her tiny hand. She kissed the tip of my head, then licked the pre cum pouring out. She put my head into her mouth and moaned. I then sucked on her knob, her clit. She was shaking, maybe from the excitement of us touching each other.

"Johnny, I can't fit you in my mouth, it's so much thicker than I thought."

"I never got hard while you cared for me?"

"Never."

"Then I hope it stays hard for you all night."

I move back to her little clit, I licked slowly her sheets never tasted or smelled this good. My tongue moved to her thin tunnel, I pushed myself in and she came moaning. She sucked a little more of me into her.

"Mel, so amazing. Thank you."

"Johnny, feel free to add fingers if you would."

"Fingers, oh I would love to move into you deeper."

I took my middle finger and slowly entered her, I searched for her g-spot. Mel tightened up on my finger and she started shaking again and let me go as she cried out.

"Johnny, you're touching me deeply. I've hoped for this day, keep rubbing. I hope you are enjoying yourself also."

I smiled as I licked her juices running down my finger. Then I touched her ridges, they were rough, moist, and hot. I rubbed hard. Mel took more of me, and she started to push back into me pushing my finger deeper in her. I added a second finger and she was riding my fingers. Then she sat up her hand beating my cock and her body bouncing on my fingers. She cried and she started to shake begging me to move my fingers faster, she came again and moved off me.

"We can return to this Johnny. I need to feel you in me, do you mind?"

I pulled her head to me, and we kissed, then she smiled as her hand moved my cock to her opening.

"Johnny, can you believe what we are about to do, are you as excited as I am?"

"I think I am proving my excitement already, lower slowly so I can enjoy watching you."

"Like hell, watch this." Mel just fell on me, taking all of me into her, she screamed from the girth of my cock. "JOHNNY."

"Mel, ride me sis, my god you feel so good."

Mel whined as she lifted herself then went down again. The third time, I thought she was passing out. She fell on me, and I held her. "Mel?"

"Johnny, it is the most amazing thing I have ever felt, so beautiful. But I'm tired out, can we try you on top?"

"I can try Mel." She helped me get on my knees and she laid down. I looked at her and my eyes filled with tears. "Mel, you're so beautiful."

I moved down and she smiled as her knees spread, I moved slowly, and she helped me aim. I pushed forward. The pain was gone, the idea of making love to Mel overpowered the pain. I pushed in deeper, and she moaned,

"Johnny yes, please keep going all of you. Make love to me you handsome man you." As I started to thrust up into her g-spot I moved my hands to hers, they entwined and I lifted her arms above her head, I then reached down and kissed her. She smiled as I moved my lips to her nipples.

"Johnny, Fuck Johnny. I had no idea it could be this heavenly."

I moved back to her mouth, and we wrestled our tongues in and out of our mouths. My thrust increased and her breathing hardened. "Johnny I'm cumming."

I thrust harder as she was arching into me and moaning loudly and breathing harder. Then she came and I smiled as I filled her vagina with my cum.

"YES, I love it, Johnny. Keep squirting into me. So warm and soothing."

I continued to thrust my cock into her. I just couldn't stop. She was kissing me and holding me tight. "Johnny, I'm cumming again."

She came again and I fell off her, my body in so much pain. But I laughed. "I have never enjoyed pain so much, and such a beautiful woman, so much more than just a sister, but a lover. I love you, Mel."

Mel rolled on top of me and kissed me all over, then she worked down to my still hard cock. She took it into her mouth and sucked on my head hard, her hand beating it at the same time. When she held my nuts and played with them as her head bobbed up and down, I arched into her filling her mouth. She continued to suck until I went limp. Then she lay beside me kissing my hairy chest.

"I love you, Johnny." Her hand drifting over my chest. She kissed me occasionally but seemed to be very relaxed.

"Johnny, thank you."

"Thank you, Mel." I turned and we looked at each other.

Tomorrow we release the video, but my hands are to busy at the time.