The TA and the Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nearly moaned on the spot. "Yeah, I do know what you mean," I told him in this high, submissive voice.

"Good," he replied with an assertive tone. He reached into his bag and pulled out an unopened water bottle. "I can hear your voice, your throat is drying up. Trust me, take a drink of this. It'll help."

I nodded and agreed instantly. He could have asked me to empty my bank account for him and I would have agreed at that moment. I took a generous gulp, then he took the bottle and took a drink too. He looked at the rim of the bottle. "Oops."

"What?" I asked nervously. 

"We just swapped spit," he observed, looking at the rim, and then me. He got up from the chair, and took me by the hand so that I got up too. Soon, we were standing in front of each other, mere inches separating us. He smiled hungrily, almost angrily, brushing some hair out of my face.

"Tell me you want this," he ordered. 

"I really want this, I want you," I immediately complied, melting at his touch.

"And you understand this doesn't mean anything, and that there's no exclusivity or monogamy. This is just having fun. Right?"

I nodded diligently. "No romance, no weird feelings. Just fooling around."

He gave a little scoff-laugh, his hands landing at my waist. "Good girl," he whispered. He closed the distance between us and his lips landed on mine. Ryan grabbed the back of my head as he began kissing me with passion he was hiding until now. I couldn't stop myself from moaning into the kiss, my own hands moving all over his back, not even knowing what to do but knowing I wanted to do something.

His tongue boldly moved into my mouth, and the feeling of his tongue on mine felt like heaven. Ryan was, of course, an expert kisser. Realizing my own hard-earned lessons from writing -- less is more -- I stopped moving my hands frantically around and settled for running my hands up his back and pulling his body closer to mine. He responded in kind, his body pressing against mine, his dick imprint fully felt on my stomach. I loved how he was taller than me. He had a good few inches on me, and hopefully would soon have more than a good few inches in me, but in terms of our spiritual energy, he absolutely towered over me.

As he kissed me, his own passion and hormones began to flare up, then run wild. Eventually, he had me against the wall, shamelessly grinding on me, still playing a ruthless game of tonsil hockey with me. I could barely keep up with him, but I loved it. If he wasn't going to take complete control, knowing I was lost to my hormones, I absolutely would, and since he had more experience, I was all too happy to be his personal plaything for the day.

Still pinning me to the wall and grinding up against me, his mouth came up for air, and he looked at me, panting, his eyes almost tearing up with lust. "How far... did you plan on... going with me?" he asked.

Even deep in the throes of passion, he thought to ask. How considerate. "I want you to fuck me," I begged. "Please. I need it." I looked around the room as a precaution. No windows, concrete walls, one door. Ryan followed my gaze and quickly locked it.

"How quiet can you be?" he nearly growled, moving back to me and beginning to kiss my neck. As needy and hormone-fueled as he was, he wasn't stupid, and didn't bite or suck on my neck. No hickeys. 

"I'll be a good girl," I moaned, and I felt Ryan's dick throb through his pants. "Fuck, you're so hard."

"That's your fault," he told me with a low voice, boldly beginning to massage my breasts over my shirt. "You've been such a tease, and with your own teacher too. You've been touching yourself thinking of me fucking you, haven't you?"

"Fuck, yes," I moaned, feeling him go under my shirt. He reached behind me, with one hand, and undid my bra. "I've wanted you for so long, Ryan. It feels so good finally having your hands on me. I want to be such a good student for you."

That cracked the veneer. Ryan chuckled, back to his normal voice, and he paused while telling me, "Why don't we forget for now that I'm your teacher? Right now, we're just two friends that want each other badly. Sound good?"

My cheeks burned. It felt so dumb to say it, especially now, but I couldn't help myself. "You... want me too? Like, you want me specifically?"

"Surprised?" Ryan asked with a wink. "So, sound good?"

"Sounds good," I agreed, and he went back to me, working my sweatshirt, then my t-shirt over my head. My bra quickly followed, falling off to the floor. I was topless in front of him. Ryan could see my bare breasts. Instinctually, my shoulders caved in.

"Hey, nope, not allowed," he playfully chided me, then leaned into my face. "You're beautiful, Jessica. Have confidence. Show them off," he ordered with his smoky, low growl.

I bit my lip and nodded, moving my arms back out of the way. Ryan smiled in delight as he looked me over, taking one of my breasts in his hands and tracing his fingers along them. "Wow," he murmured, his fingertips finally finding my areola. I sucked in air and he looked from my breast up to my eye, smiling a little. Slowly, he moved down and grabbed one of my breasts, caressing the outer parts, while he closed his mouth around my nipple.

I shuddered. I didn't think breast play would feel good -- it never felt good when I did it, and the one boyfriend I had in first year didn't make me feel too good -- but Ryan was making me feel things I had never felt before. I moved my hands to the back of his head, playing with his hair, feeling what his tongue, teeth and lips were capable of doing. And they were capable of a lot. Each movement of his was pushing all of the right buttons, each motion of his tongue directly designed to make me whimper and just get wetter. I wouldn't be surprised if I was dripping at this point.

Ryan would soon find this out. While his mouth was busy upstairs, his hand boldly snaked down my pants like my own hand did so many times before while thinking of him. He hesitated for a second when his hand first made contact with my womanhood, and for a second, my heart skipped a beat, thinking I did something wrong. He took his mouth off of my breast, looked up at me, and smirked. "You're so wet," he teasingly told me.

"That's your fault," I teased back, causing his smile to broaden. While looking at me, he slowly moved his middle finger inside me. I really wanted to keep looking at him, but I embraced the wall behind me and looked up at the ceiling, suppressing the loud sex moan I would have emitted if I was less careful. He slowly started to pump his finger inside me, then, after a few movements, added another.

Two fingers. Perfect. The motions his fingers made were perfect too. It was like he arrived with a map of my most sensitive areas, a how-to guide to perfectly please me. I could only grip the wall and keep my eyes closed, my mouth open, topless in my TA's office with his hand down my pants. Paradise. This was paradise. 

As he fingered me with one hand, he moved my pants and underwear down to my ankles with the other. I was mostly naked, just standing in my TA's office, leaning against the wall as I finally felt him touching me. It was so surreal. I dreamed about it, but I never thought it would actually get to happen, and yet here he was. He had the perfect fingers, and knew exactly how to use them, curving them in exactly the right spot to make me gasp with almost every half-circle his fingers drew inside me.

He knelt down, looking up into my eyes, enjoying the tortured look on my face. Every so often, he would give a small chuckle and I would look down, enraptured, seeing him enjoy every feeling I was going through. I tried not to be loud, but I whimpered and whined like the slut I was for him. What's more, it was clear he wasn't fucking around either. As soon as he heard my breathing start to quicken, he winked at me and moved his face in, his tongue starting to lap at my clit. My legs almost gave out right then and there. Ryan was giving me the Venus Butterfly, I think, and it felt fucking amazing. I never had a boy do it for me before and, as I suspect he knew, it was making it very difficult for me to not break the "don't moan too loud" rule.

Ryan wasn't shy, diving in with his tongue, occasionally using it instead of his fingers inside my love tunnel, then going back to tonguing my clit and letting his fingers do the rest. It took an almost embarrassingly short time for me to reach my first orgasm of the night. Just once, I disobeyed his rule, giving out a lewd moan, enjoying the moment, letting all the feelings wash over me. It was like light took over all of my other senses. Ryan didn't even have his dick out yet and he was already fucking me like a Greek God. 

His eyes gave me a clear warning after my first moan, so I did my best to keep the rest of my orgasm quiet. All the while, he slowly but consistently kept up his motions, letting me ride out my orgasm. Eventually, he took his tongue off of me. "If I make you cum again, are you going to be quiet this time?"

I embraced the wall. "Yeah, I'm sorry," I breathed.

"Good." Immediately, he went back to my womanhood, attacking it the same way he had before, knowing exactly where to go and how fast to do it. An even more powerful force started to build within me. Knowing the promise I just made, I gasped suddenly and held my breath, squeezing my eyes shut. He was so confident he could make me go from one orgasm to the next. And he was completely and utterly correct. 

I shuddered and shivered, giving at best one of two strangled hums as wave after wave of pleasure rocked my body. "Holy shit," I finally managed to breathe, feeling the sun and stars blip across my vision. I felt lightheaded. How was this even possible? Ryan wasn't human. I still felt his fingers and tongue on me the moment my orgasm slowed its motion. I felt confident opening my mouth again to pant, the double orgasms taking a lot out of me.

I felt his motions stop, then his fingers retract. My vision was almost blurred, staring right at the wall in front of me. I could barely think. It was like he fucked me dumb... with just his fingers. I couldn't get my mind off of how good all of that felt. Eventually, I heard him chuckle. "You good?"

"I see why you're popular with girls," I managed to quietly slur.

He chuckled and grinned cockily. "So I've been told," he replied smugly. "Has this been enough for you or do you still want to see what the main event feels like? No shame in backing out."

"Hell no," I heard myself say. "I'm getting your fucking cock inside me, Ryan." I was every bit as surprised as he was to hear me say that.

"Ooh wow, your inner fire just flared," he observed. "What a hot flame it is. Well then..." He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a condom. Size large. Nice. "There's not too many options in this room. You can bend over the desk if you want, unless you have any other ideas."

My cheeks burned. I didn't want to be the one to tell him that I'd only ever had sex in a bed, missionary style, with the lights off. I didn't say anything and just shuffled over to the desk, my pants still around my ankles. I leaned over the desk and found a good way to bend over, looking to my side to watch the moment Ryan took his pants off.

The dude could have had a career in porn from every conceivable angle. Irresistible eyes, a fit and toned body, and now, as I saw (even though I knew for a while), a huge dick. An aesthetic huge dick too. Thick, long, and veiny. His foreskin covered half of his dick's head, framing it in this aesthetic way I'd never seen a dick do before. He caught me staring and smiled with one eyebrow down, stroking it once or twice. He was hard as steel. "See something you like?" he asked rhetorically, then thought of something. "This can't be your first time, can it?"

I shook my head no. "Don't worry, I've had sex before. You don't have to worry about popping my cherry."

He rolled his eyes. "I've had a proper sex education, y'know. We both know that whole 'hymen means virginity' stuff is bullshit."

I chuckled. "I meant spiritually."

"Oh, gotcha," he replied, moving up behind me. I held my breath, then felt his dick teasingly slide along my womanhood from behind. Fuck me, it felt hot to the touch. 

"Holy fuck..." I moaned out of instinct.

"Shhh..." he coaxed.

"You're going to go slow, right?" I asked nervously.

"Of course," he replied supportively, his hands running along my back. "And if I can say... you're really tense. Breathe slowly a few times, relax your body. It'll make you feel better, but it'll also make fucking you way easier." He laughed warmly. I obeyed, closing my eyes and breathing, trying to relax my body. He was right, my muscles were tense, and it probably would have made me tight in a very bad way. 

Once he had rolled on the condom and I relaxed my body, it was clear we were both ready. He lined himself up with me, making me bite my bottom lip. Holy fuck, even feeling him up against me was heaven. Doing this felt so good. So right, despite who we were to each other. 

"Ready?" he asked, his own voice full of contained excitement.

"Fuck me like a slut," I breathed, then gripped the sides of the desk. Slowly, Ryan's cock slid inside me, filling me up... then going farther. And farther. Ryan pushed his cock inch by inch inside me until I felt the skin of his thighs against mine. I took him to the hilt. Ryan was inside me. My fucking TA, Ryan, was inside me.

He remained there for a little, moving his hips around a little, allowing me to acclimatize to his size while still giving me mini-fireworks with how good his dick felt inside me. I could feel his dick pulsing and bobbing inside me, clearly eager as hell to get the real show going, so right when it began to feel okay, I breathed out. "Okay, I'm ready I think," I told him. 

"If it hurts, I'll slow down. Say the word 'red,' and I'll stop entirely, no questions asked. Okay?" he coaxed in a warm, almost loving voice.

"Okay," I replied, trying to match his tone, and soon, his hips were on mine, and he began thrusting. My TA was thrusting inside me, fucking me like one of his friends with benefits. I was another conquest of his. For maybe one night only, I was one of Ryan's little sluts. And this whore was also taking his class.

The desk was remarkably stable for the workout we were giving it. I looked back at Ryan, who was taking his shirt off. Once it was off, he stood there proudly, still thrusting into me with his hips, and winked at me with a cheeky little grin. I blushed and smiled back. God, he definitely needed to be more careful about giving girls crushes on him. 

His fingers were great, but there was something about having his dick inside me. Something so primal, something that made me feel so receptive and submissive. I loved being Ryan's little cumdump. Hell, if he asked to take off the condom, a part of me would have said yes, especially after knowing how he fucked.

Every motion of his was perfect. The way he topped off each thrust with a little upward motion, the way he'd build up in speed under he was ramming me mercilessly, only to thrust particularly deep, hold it there, then slowly begin the cycle anew. He had direct contact with my inner goddess, and knew exactly how to play with her. He could have gotten anything he wanted from me. And today, and hopefully so many other days, he just wanted to be inside me. How lucky was I?

I loved the feeling of his hands on my hips. They were soft yet rough, his touch gentle yet assertive. Everything about him was so perfectly balanced. Before long, as he fucked, he couldn't stop himself from getting really into it and making little grunting noises. Amongst the noises, I heard a low laugh. "Did you ever think it would end up like this?" he asked.

"I never thought I'd be so lucky," I admitted, taking his dick, being his slut. He rammed me faster in response.

"Me either," he breathed, thrusting his cock to the hilt inside me, letting it remain. Stars prickled across my vision. "You always intrigued me, and you're right, any one of those girls could have probably worn me down if they played their cards right, but... only you did."

Pride swelled within me. I did it. I beat out all of those popular beautiful girls. I was the one Ryan wanted to fuck. I wasn't a particularly jealous type, but who doesn't want to hear the object of their adoration tell them they particularly wanted to fuck them, while railing them? I practically purred with happiness, feeling Ryan pick up speed. His dick felt heavenly. I felt my third orgasm approach, and just as I did, one of his hands released my hip to grab my hair. It was like he had a sixth sense. He grabbed my hair and rammed me, keeping up a brutal but consistent pace, knowing I was cumming on his cock. Ryan was making his student cum, and he clearly loved every second of it as much as I did.

He wasn't happy with just three. Ryan outpaced me every step of the way, eager to keep giving me pleasure, seemingly sharing it with me, as he rammed me to the breaking point over and over. I nearly tapped out after five mind-shattering orgasms, but happily, his breaking point approached soon after. I could tell because it was the only time he sped up that wasn't part of the pattern of helping me cum. Naturally, I did my best to slam my hips back into his -- I wanted to help him have the best orgasm possible too.

Ryan didn't shout or bellow when he came, he growled like some kind of death metal singer, a guttural noise escaping from the bowels of his lungs. He slammed into me with particular force, almost making me yelp, and even though he wore a condom, I could feel the size of his load escape his cock and press against the latex. The feeling of that alone made a small moan escape my lips. "Fuck..." I moaned, enjoying the moment. "That's it Ryan, cum for me, shoot that load."

Ryan remained behind me, almost frozen in place, embracing the feeling before finally collapsing on top of me, both of us breathing heavily, covered in a sheen of sweat. The room smelled heavily of our deeds. Ryan lifted his head, kissing his way down my back. "Christ," he murmured. "I'm so happy I took a chance on you, Jessica."

"Me too, fuck," I moaned back. "Please, take as many chances on me as you want. I'll do it with you literally whenever."

He chuckled, pulling out of me and, out of my eyeshot, disposing of the condom. It made a deliciously squishy sound as he chucked it away. I bet it was pretty full. I was about to turn back around at him when I felt two hands turn my head around. He was kissing me again. Clumsily yet passionately, I kissed him back, our naked sweaty bodies pressing against each other shamelessly. When we stood up, our lips still locked, I even felt his bare cockhead make contact with my womanhood. I moaned into the kiss.

Our lips slowly parted and we looked into each others' eyes for a bit. "You're amazing," I told him dreamily.

"I'm only human," he rebutted humorously.

"Fooled me," I told him seductively.

He chuckled and then reached into his desk, pulling out a can of Febreze and going to town on the room. He had nothing on and he had zero shame being naked in front of me. "You okay?" he asked. "I didn't go too far in any way, did I? Or maybe you're feeling something you need to voice out loud?"

I shook my head, smiling. "I'm good," I told him, sitting on the desk watching the naked Ryan Febreze the room. I giggled. He was so fucking cute. How could a guy so sexy still be so puppydog cute? Only Ryan.

"Now, remember what I said," he almost ordered, even with a playful tone. "No crushes. Or if you do, manage it. This is... physical release for us, right?"

"I got it," I promised, pulling my underwear and pants up. "To be honest, this dynamic is kind of hot. It's almost better that we're not together, but just... a teacher and a student with a hot sexy secret."