The TA and the Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan looked at me and smirked. "Behave," he ordered, even as his cock visibly throbbed.

"Seems like you liked that," I teased. "Admit it." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Fucking your student is hot."

Ryan sighed, and walked over to me. His face was close to mine. "The hottest," he admitted back to me in a whisper, then stole a quick kiss from me.

"You know..." I began. I wanted to prove to him that I could be casual about this, and plus, I was a slut. I wanted to take this even farther. "...There's a group chat some of the girls in the seminar have. It's about you."

He rolled his eyes. "Great. You girls are insatiable," he joked, then thought about it. "I guess that's where you told them to do the whole essay-innuendo thing."

I finished putting my shirt on, then nodded. My face was still flushed, and my hair was still a mess. "If you really enjoyed it, and you ever want to... you know... try it again..."

He hesitated, turning to me. "...What are you offering?"

"I know you said you could never do it with Kylie, because the feelings are too strong, but like half of the class would spread their legs for you if you asked," I told him, feeling adrenaline surge within me. This felt so good, so hot. "I could help. I could see which girls are mature enough, if they could hold a secret. And I could help get them alone with you."

The look on Ryan's face was pure shock. To my delight, his cock throbbed. "You'd be okay with that?"

"After fucking you, I think I've realized something," I told him seductively. "Not only is fucking my TA completely fine... I think as long as the TA is you, more girls should get to do it." The image of Ryan fucking more of his slutty students filled my mind. There was no jealousy. It just felt like something I wanted to make happen. "And you like fucking girls, right? What do you say?"

Ryan's face hadn't changed from a state of pure shock. His dick, however, became rock hard again.