The Tabitha Files Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thirsty?"

"Nervous?"

"Nervous, why?" I asked, "You weren't nervous last night, nor this thirsty."

"It's not every day I meet up with my daughter's ex-boyfriends." Replied Sue, who used the straw to play with her ice cubes.

"Perhaps not," I responded, "But I'm glad you did. It is good to see you again."

"Same. You've grown up a lot."

Five years in the big wide world helps one mature their outlook, but as Sy always reminded me, I still had a long way to go. And how right he was.

"So has Tabitha."

Sue shot me a knowing glance.

"You inspired her by your example. After you left town, she was determined to broaden her horizons."

"Good on her."

"Well, not every choice has been the right one."

"Oh?" We both knew which choice was being referenced.

"She's fond of you, but she says she loves Johnno."

"I'm only glad we have remained friends," I reiterated, attempting to deflect, "And I don't want to ruin that."

"Good," Concluded Sue, "You want a refill?"

"Err, no," I replied, taking a sip, "I'll nurse this one for now."

Kilkenny is strong stuff, and I cannot chug beer under any circumstances. Besides, the beer buzz was already apparent, and I did not want to exacerbate it unduly as that might make me say stupid things.

Sue consumed her next drink at a more leisurely pace, and we casually chatted about what went on over the last five years. For Sue, she left the bank and was now working for the local council in charge of cultural services. I went into some technical detail about the stuff I was involved in, but I was losing my audience.

"Why haven't you settled down, married with kids etcetera?"

"I'm 27, and I've recently ended a relationship." Loosely referring to Jacinta and Peter, "So, I want to live a little."

"A Handsome man like you will make a lucky woman very happy."

"Are you flirting with me, Mrs Robinson?" I asked in jest, shooting Sue a quizzical look.

She burst into laughter as I beamed in delight that my joke hit the target.

"I'm too much of a woman for you."

"Maybe," I answered, carefully, "Perhaps there are certain lessons you can teach me?"

Sue laughed again at my reference to her mentoring those years ago at the bank.

"From what I heard, you're pretty accomplished in that department."

"What department?"

"We all knew that you were sleeping with Jean," Replied Sue, clearly amused at catching me off guard, "Haig [the branch manager] knew as much."

"He told you?"

"Not exactly. Haig owed Jean a favour, and she called it in; hence you got the job."

"What?" I said explosively, "I didn't get the job on merit."

"Of course, you did," Replied Sue, with a beaming smile, "Haig was surprised that a mover and shaker like Jean gave you a reference when you never actually worked for her."

Jean and I met on a scuba diving course and became lovers. Secret lovers because of the age difference, 18 years to be exact. She oversaw the local trades school and was well connected politically in that provincial town. Clearly, not so secret.

"How did you find out?"

"You attended that dinner at the trades school with Yvette and Jenny [bank colleagues]," Explained Sue, "Jean was there, and they noticed the looks she was giving you. 2+2=4."

"Elementary, my dear Watson," I said, blown away at this new knowledge about the workings of a small, country town.

"What surprised them was why she was cheating on you with her eventual husband."

"Huh?" Cheating? Eventual husband?

"Had you bothered to look in the bank database, you would have seen their joint bank account," Said Sue, more seriously now, "It was opened by Haig not long after you started with us."

I could not believe what I was hearing.

"Didn't you wonder why she was flying to Perth every other weekend?"

"She said it was because of her managerial duties."

"Partially. The husband was her boss at the education department."

Despite the apparent conflict of interest, the clear example of nepotism and the likely misuse of public funds to engage in sexual relations, this duplicitous action by someone I loved and trusted was crushing.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Wasn't our place to interfere."

"Bullshit," I spat out in rising indignation, "You bitches knew that I was being used, you talked about it behind my back, and yet you kept me in the dark?"

It was not Sue's fault; of course, it was my naivety. To Jean, I was simply a sex toy labouring under false pretences. Sure, there were other benefits. Without her worldly wisdom, I may not have decided to go global, but what a betrayal of trust?

The funny thing was, I knew Jean lived in Perth, and I contemplated contacting her in the vain hope of a reunion. Now that I knew she was married, that thought was immediately extinguished.

"Cheating. Fucking. Bitch!"

"People are not always what they seem." Sympathised Sue, shock at the hurt her truth revealed.

"Like your husband." I hissed in reaction, but immediately regretted, "I'm sorry."

"No need," Replied Sue with a smile, "He was. Is. But he's still the father to our daughters."

"What happened?" I asked, piqued, "If you're comfortable talking about it, of course."

"I'm in a positive place now. If you asked me that question last year, I would have broken down, but I'm reconciled to the outcome now. I just feel like an idiot for not seeing it sooner."

"Me and Jean." I snorted, bitter that others knew, and they kept that information from me.

"For months, maybe years, he was banging one of his assistants half his age," Sue began with obvious pain, "They both applied for, and received, a transfer to Geraldton."

I took a sip of ale thinking about the parallels between our relationships in Albany. The real state of that shitty community was floating to the surface.

"His idea was to steal away into the night."

"That didn't happen?"

"No, one of his co-workers alerted me to it."

"How did she know?"

"Because those two were fucking, and she found out about their plan."

"Wait," I asked, incredulously, "They were lesbians?"

"Yeah," Replied Sue, amused at my youthful attention, "But only one of them was fully committed while the other was cheating on her with my husband."

"What a fucked-up state of affairs," I replied, my decision to leave that incestuous dump vindicated.

The revelation that two young lesbians were working for the water company in such a small town triggered the memories of Tabitha and Sarah. The former told me the latter moved to QLD a few years ago and that she had not eaten pussy since, no longer interested, as she was committed to cock.

"Yeah. Betrayal all round."

By now, sex was the furthest thing on my mind. All this new information about what went on in Albany was disturbing. The pain for Sue was evident, and she masked it by drinking two vodkas for each beer I managed. The spinning in my head was increasing, and so we decided to have dinner. Sue paid for the food, and I bought the wine. With the setting sun, the winter chills quickly set in, and we moved inside the pub.

Given the popularity and the patronage that Saturday night, we managed to grab a standing spot towards the back of the pub. The closeness invited a certain level of welcome intimacy, despite the noise.

"So, you got yourself a new man in your life?"

"No," Answered Sue with a very cheeky grin, "But I'm not short of sex."

"Playing the field?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, just one regular lover."

"Who is the lucky guy," I asked, "Anyone I know?"

"It's not a guy, and no, you don't know her."

I almost spat out my beer at this revelation. Sue was either bisexual or went full-on lesbian after the husband split the sheets.

"Nice one," I responded with genuine admiration, like daughter, like mother.

"Yes, she's the spurned lover of my husband's new squeeze."

Holy fuck! Is the gene pool so small in Albany that everyone recycles everyone else's lover? I could barely contain my contempt for the place and its citizens.

"Well, I wouldn't have picked you as a lesbian or a bisexual or whatever."

"I'm full of surprises," Sue responded, clearly relishing her reveals, "I haven't eaten pussy since my teenage years. It's refreshing, but I miss cock."

"It this a committed relationship?"

"No," Snorted Sue, "Just fuckbuddies."

Now, this evening just became super exciting. Sue's revelations showed a completely unexpected side of her character. I felt my cock twitch, and instinctively looked down.

"Does that turn you on?" Asked Sue, who also looked at my crotch.

"That would turn on any red-blooded male."

"I know about your antics with Tabby and Sarah."

Another bombshell reveal!

"What?"

Sue laughed at my stupefaction.

"Oh, yes," Answered Sue, revelling in the information disparity, "I know all about what you got up to."

"And what was that?"

"Oh, how about the several threesomes you indulged in?"

"She told you that?"

"And the rest. You're a dirty young man."

"How am I dirty?"

"You fucked my daughter's bottom."

"Yes, I did, and she loved it."

"She did," Added Sue, eyes wide, "You also engaged in pee play."

"Yes, that's a niche interest."

"Yep, it's not to my taste," Said Sue, "But I can do something way better."

"Oh," I asked, eyes wide in anticipation, "I can squirt."

"Squirt?" I had not heard that term before.

"Female ejaculation. My pussy gushes with the right stimulation."

"Really?" I was growing harder with each new bit of information.

"Not all the time," Clarified Sue with a twinkle in her eyes, "I have to be turned on, and the guy needs to know what's he's doing."

Tabitha's pussy gushed too when she rode me cowboy-style, but it tasted of urine.

"But squirting's the same as pissing, surely?"

"Completely different," Said Sue with a serious look, "It is fluid generated in the urethra rather than the bladder."

"Ah, okay." I did not understand the difference.

"Plus, it tastes so sweet," Teased Sue, "You'll love it."

"So long as I know what I'm doing?"

"Yeah," Confirmed Sue, "Tabby told me you're a great fuck."

"The best." I boasted, ego fully stoked.

Sue then leaned into me and kissed me gently in the lips.

"Tabitha told you that?"

"No secrets between us," Answered Sue, stirring her drink with a straw, "It was me that encouraged Tabby to ask you out on a date."

"You know she cheated on me, right?" I asked since we were in the mood to airing dirty laundry.

"She told me that, and I was horrified," She replied, "But it was a soft break-up, and you had some mind-blowing sex afterwards."

"Yeah, we experimented a lot together." Those FFM threesomes were excellent and never surpassed. The experimentation continued, though, with Jacinta and Peter but in a different direction.

"Experimenting is great!"

"I'm not sure Johnno is broadening Tabitha's sexual horizon." I laughed.

"Maybe not but I'm sure she's broadened his."

We both laughed at that. Poor Johnno probably did not know what hit him when Tabitha got him in the sack!

"Were you too aggressive in the bedroom?" I asked Sue, venturing into a sensitive territory which was probably not the wisest question.

"I was a wild child before I got married," Replied Sue with relish, "Did it all."

"Really?" I said, intrigued, "Down there in Albany?"

"Growing up in the 70s was pretty crazy."

"And what antics did you get up to?"

"A lot of drugs," Sue admitted, "Mushrooms and weeds, nothing hard."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Sex?"

"Let me put it this way. You would have enjoyed me."

Tabitha had disclosed to her mother my kinky preferences, which she, in turn, had shared, but rather than being smutty; Sue was coy to the point of being enigmatic.

"I might enjoy you now."

"Play your cards right, and you never know."

The Windsor was filling up with people. There was a band setting up, and the noise was increasing, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to get drinks from the bar without a substantial delay.

An hour or so later, after some dancing and more drinking, the alcohol was taking its toll on me. Sue had slowed down but never deviated from the vodka. She was happy, and merrily letting off steam.

"I don't think I want any more booze," I confessed during a break in the mayhem.

"What do you want to do?"

"You fancy a walk along the river?"

"Lead the way, handsome." Replied Sue with enthusiasm.

The instant rush of cold, fresh air invigorated me instantly.

"Feel better now," I said as we shambled towards the shoreline.

The evening was dark, clear and cold, but not uncomfortable. There were very few people around, and it seemed like we had Sir James Mitchell Park to ourselves.

"The city looks so beautiful at night." Said Sue as she kept close to me.

I took her proffered hand in mine as we walked eastwards. About halfway along, Sue leaned further into her, and I placed a protective arm around her.

"I knew it'd be like this."

"Like what?"

"You. Such a gentleman."

Such a nice compliment from someone that I greatly respected.

We found a park bench and took the opportunity for a rest. Facing the city, we sat there in silence and admired the twinkling lights.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked Sue.

"I want you to make love to me."

"What, here?"

"No, silly," Answered Sue, playfully slapping my arm, "Can we go to yours?"

"Sure, now?"

"Not right now. This is such a nice moment."

I placed my arm around Sue, and she instinctively nuzzled into me.

"You make me feel so safe," She whispered, "And wanted."

"Well, your husband is an idiot for leaving you," I responded gently, again treading on dangerous ground, "A decision he'll end up regretting."

"I don't want his flea-ridden arse back anyway," Said Sue, gently, "He's got nothing to offer other than being a father to his daughters."

"Fair enough."

Silence.

"Kiss me." Whispered Sue, offering her lips to mine.

We kissed. And kissed. And kissed.

For what seemed like an eternity. But it turned me on, massively.

Initially, our hands were gently stroking each other's arms, and I was not making any erotic moves, despite the fact I was eager to explore Sue's MILF body. Sy's advice was to let her take the lead.

The seconds ticked by in slow motion when suddenly I felt a hand on my leg. We continued kissing and moaning with the pleasure that simple act offered. That hand inched up my leg, making its way slowly to the massive bulge in my jeans. I was so turned on at this point.

Her hand found its target and rested there. Moments later, her fingers were deftly opening my belt and pulling down the zip.

"Wow, you're so hard," Sue exclaimed as she squeezed the bulge.

"Because you're so fucking sexy." I hissed in return.

Sliding off the bench and kneeling in between my legs, Sue grabbed hold of my jeans and began shuffling them down my legs.

"Mm, I going to suck this dick real good."

"Yeah?"

She licked her hand and began massaging my hard shaft all the time fixing me with a determined stare.

"That's so hard." She reiterated as her hand worked my cock.

Sue leaned in and gently blew on the head, which sent a jolt of electricity surging through my body.

"Don't tease me," I pleaded, rather pathetically.

Sue laughed gently, parted her lips, and took me inside her mouth.

Another surge of pleasure rocked my frame at this first contact.

Sue moaned as her lips got acquainted with my cock. I noticed in the darkness that her other hand was squeezing with a clothed boob.

"Mm, I love sucking cock!"

"Feels amazing."

"Really?" She asked in a sultry voice before replacing my cock in her mouth.

Sue started slowly and continued to moan while expertly throating me

"Oh, I like it wet!" She said, massaging a sizable spitball across my pole.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Very much so," I replied, amazed at this MILF's oral skill.

Sue settled into a rhythm whereby she would tickle the head with her tongue and use an expert combination of hand and lips to jack my cock. Every few moments, she would bathe my balls in saliva without letting up the wanking motion on my shaft.

"Oh, it's so nice," Mouthed Sue, "You have a beautiful dick."

"You keep that up; you'll make me cum."

"Then that's what I'll do."

I was so turned on by Sue, and her action was bringing me to the boil faster than I expected.

She placed one hand at the base of my penis; the other kept working my shaft while her lips smashed my head.

"I'm going to make you scream!"

And with that, she set to work, not stopping until I shot my seed deep down her throat, spasming hard and uttering cries of pleasure into the wintery night.

Sue sucked hard, making sure she drew out the entire contents of my balls.

Then she released me. And what she did next was completely unexpected. Sue began playing with my sperm: gargling it, mixing it with saliva and then displaying tendrils of this heady cocktail with her fingers. It was such a slutty display.

"Oh," I moaned, amazed at the filthy spectacle, "Just like a pornstar."

"I fuck like one too," Sue replied, continuing to gargle my sperm.

After several moments of playing with my seed, she gulped it down and took great delight in displaying her empty mouth to me before taking my dying cock back in her mouth. She gently caressed the flesh with loving care.

"Jeebus, that was fucking amazing!" I said when Sue finally spat my flaccid member out of her mouth.

"You taste amazing!"

"And you swallowed it all!" I was overly impressed with that act.

Once I pulled up my jeans, I suggested we get a taxi to my place.

"Sounds like a plan."

We walked back to The Windsor and had little difficulty in locating a cab.

A short time later, we exited the taxi and walked up to the front door of my house. As I fumbled with the lock in the darkness, Sue placed her arms around me and held me against her.

"Take me to bed." She whispered in my ear, and I opened the door.

Moments later, we were naked but immediately faced a dilemma.

It was bitterly cold in my bedroom and was not conducive to the action that was about to commence. I grabbed the small electric heater from the laundry and turned it on in the bedroom.

Sue and I got between the covers, held each other, and kissed passionately. She tugged on my cock while I fingered her swampy cunt.

"It's my turn to go down on you," I said, "Return the favour."

Mercifully, the heater was effective in warming up the room to the degree that we could peel back the covers.

I got out of bed, dropped to my knees, face to face with her hairy muff.

"Bring your arse closer to the edge of the bed," I asked Sue, grabbing her by the hips and shuffled her closer to me.

Sue's pussy had a musky aroma, had meaty lips and a generous clit. I could barely contain my excitement and wasted no time in eating her.

I could not believe how wet she was. I lapped up and down her slit, poking my tongue between the lips to make contact with her clit and pussy hole. The former made her jump in joy while the later made her purr. She occasionally said things in between grunts, but I could not make out the words.

"Come and fuck me, lover!" Sue moaned urgently after several minutes of pussy eating.

I reluctantly, pulled my face from her wet and tasty pussy, disappointed that I did not bring her to orgasm, and stood up.

Remaining on her back, I instructed Sue to pull her legs back. I knelt slightly and pressed my cock into her hole.

"Oh, fucking yes!" She groaned as I buried my cock deep inside her.

Sue began playing with her breasts and pinching those juicy nipples as I thrust inside her. Each time I pulled out; my pole glistened in the light from so much pussy juice, she was so wet.