The Tabitha Files Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to come!" She announced after a few minutes of taking my cock, "Oh, shit, oh!

I felt her pussy muscles contract hard around my cock. Sue spat onto her hand and brought it to her clit. Her other hand pushed me out of her, at which point Sue rubbed vigorously. She either farted or queefed, but I saw her pussy open and a spurt of fluid shot out landing over her MILF body.

Sue watched the eruption intently. With each rub of her clit, she forced more fluid from her hole and grunted hard.

"Oh my god!" She muttered on the third spurt.

"Wow!" Was all I could manage to say, so impressed was I with her skill.

"See what you did to my pussy?" Asked Sue, as she threw her head back, scrunched her eyes and pulled on a nipple.

"I sure did," I replied, thrust my cock deep inside her.

"Oh, shit!" Sue yelled and returned to playing with her tits, massaging the squirt into them.

Each time our pelvises smashed together, her fleshed rippled in waves across her body.

"That feels so good!" Sue was sure, was a vocal lover, "Oh, babe."

I slowed down my pace, and Sue brought her fingers back her clit and rubbed hard. Hopefully, she was going to gush again.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Sue appreciated the change of pace.

I pulled my cock out and slapped it against her clit before returning it to her pussy.

"You see how my pussy is so fucking wet?"

This time, I picked up the pace again and fucked her hard.

"Oh, shit yeah!" Sue's hands returned to her bouncing boobs.

"Feel good?"

"That fucking dick is killing me!"

"Can you squirt for me again?"

"My pussy, she's coming again!" As her fingers returned to that clit and rubbed hard.

I pulled out and watched the same scene again—fart or queef, followed by a forced spurt of fluid. Still, the fountain landed on Sue's supple skin in three separate bursts.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Yeah, babe, that's fucking great!" I said, slamming my cock back inside her pussy.

This time, I helped Sue massage the fluid across her meaty tits.

"Oh, yeah that feels so fucking good!"

I brought a hand to my lips and took the taste test, expecting the salty flavour of piss. To my surprise, Sue was correct about it not being urine. This fluid had a pleasant, sweet taste and was syrupy in its consistency. I was hooked.

"Next time, you bring the raincoat, honey!"

"Let's change positions?" I suggested.

"Which one?"

"I want you on top of me."

Sue got up, and I laid down in the middle of the bed with my legs spread. Sue climbed in between and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked, wanked and moaned, playing expertly with my meat and taking great pleasure in how it tasted, even rubbing the raging head across her face.

"You like that?"

"Yummy." Was Sue's direct reply.

"You want to sit on top of it?" I asked following a few minutes of this excellent foreplay.

"Fuck yeah! If you're ready for me?"

A moment later, she straddled me with ease and sunk her pussy easily on my cock while I placed my hands in her silky-smooth thighs.

"Oh, she's going to squirt easily now, all over you."

"Can't wait."

Sue put on an excellent boob play show for me as her hips rocked gently against mine, all the while moaning and issuing profanities. She was not riding so much as rocking against me. No doubt, this action enabled my cock to rub against her G-spot.

After several minutes of this, Sue adjusted her position so she could slam her pussy down on my cock at which point her moans graduated to grunts.

"Feel that pussy, baby, yeah!"

"So fucking tight!"

"Do you want to see that pussy squirt?"

Rhetorical question. Of course, I did.

"Oh yeah, watch it!"

And with that, Sue climbed off my cock and squirted directly across my pelvis.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned as I felt the hot fluid wash across my cock and balls.

"Watch it!" Sue grabbed my cock and used it to rub her clit, forcing another burst that hit my balls.

Sue did that three times before stuffing her cunt with my cock and rocked her hips against mine.

"Oh, that pussy is so wet." It was.

Sue rode me again for a minute or two before abruptly switching to reverse cowgirl.

"Slap my arse, baby?" Sue asked when my cock was buried deep inside her.

I did as instructed, but she wanted the slaps to be harder.

"Leave marks, babe!" I did just that.

"Watch this, babe!" Sue grabbed my cock again and rubbed her clit.

This time, I had the perfect view to see her erupt.

It got even better. With each gush, Sue's arsehole expanded from the effort required to expel her fluid. Watching that hole wink at me with each squirt was breathtaking.

When Sue started riding me again, I took the opportunity to insert my thumb inside her arsehole. There was no visible or audible objection; she kept riding me.

"Can you squirt on me again?"

"Yeah, baby!"

I placed my hands on each butt cheek and spread them the moment Sue released her latest stream. Her arsehole expanded even wide with each squirt. The inside was a pink and her angry pussy. I hoped she would let me go there, but I doubt Sue would offer it voluntarily. I may have to go against Sy's advice to get what I wanted.

"You like that, don't you?" She asked after the third soaking.

"Fuck yes, babe," I replied once my cock was back in her pussy, "I want to taste it next time.".

"You do?" Came a surprising response.

"Of course."

"Okay, then." Sue climbed off, swung around and shuffled up the bed until her dripping cunt was close to my face. She balanced herself with one hand and used the other to rub her clit.

"Open wide. My fucking pussy is about to pop!"

I did as instructed, and as her pussy expanded, I stuck my thumb back inside her shitter.

"Fucking hell!" She screamed, louder than ever before, "I CUMMING!"

Next second, the first spurt filled my mouth, followed by another and a third. I tried to swallow it all but could not. Rivers of female ejaculate dribbled from my mouth and across my face. What I managed to eat was tasted like ambrosia, the very opposite of urine. In more controlled bursts, I could drink Sue's cum forever.

Sue was shaking and swearing violently with each gush. I am sure she was watching me as she squirted over my face and perhaps that vista contributed to the ferocity of her orgasm.

Moments later, it was all over.

I swallowed the last drop and became aware that the pillow was wet either side of me. Suddenly I was assailed by Sue's tongue licking my face, kissing me and moaning into my mouth. She did a fantastic clean-up job.

"No more," Sue breathed as she broke our kiss, "No more!"

She was struggling for breath after so many gushing orgasms. Sue climbed off me and reached over to the bottle of water on the bedside, took a giant swig.

"You going to give up your arse to me now?" I asked with the eagerness of a puppy.

"If you take it easy on me, it's been a while."

"I'll take it slow and easy," I replied soothingly.

"You have lubricant?" Sue asked with sudden urgency.

"Sure." I reached across to the bedside table and fumbled for the tube.

"How do you want me?" Asked Sue, reassured by the availability of the lube.

"Doggy-style." Sue duly assumed the position requested.

"Reach around and pull your butt cheeks apart." She did and by doing so, exposed her wrinkled pucker.

I could not help myself, dropped my head and began lapping furiously at her most intimate hole.

"Oh, oh," Exclaimed Sue, surprised by my action and the pleasure it gave her, "That feels great."

"You've never been rimmed before?" I asked, coming up for breath.

"No," Replied Sue, moaning into a pillow, "But it feels amazing."

To me, as well.

Minutes later, Sue ordered me to fuck her arsehole, and I was thrilled to do so. I squeezed lubricant onto my fingers and worked them across her moist pucker. Sue hissed when I digitally penetrated her pucker but quickly relaxed.

"You ready?" I asked, massaging the last remnants of lube on my raging pole.

"Uh-huh," Came an uncertain response.

I pressed my purple head against Sue's wrinkle and applied pressure.

"Shit, that's fucking tight!" I groaned as I eased my hard cock deeper inside Sue's arsehole.

"Of course, it's tight," Sue retorted, raising her head from the pillow, "It hasn't been fucked in years."

Her ex-husband missed out on a peach!

When I was balls deep, I ceased any motion allowing Sue to get used to the intrusion. The confined space felt tremendous, and I detected a slight pulsing from her O-ring as it began to relax.

"Fuck me!" Came a whisper.

I began easing in and out of her backdoor, and Sue quickly started purring.

"You like that, huh?'

"Fuck, yes!" Sue replied immediately.

Sue's hands kept her arse cheeks spread as far apart as possible, and the view from my perspective, watching my glistening cock gliding in and out of this MILF's arsehole, was superb.

"Looks so good," I breathed, relishing the sensation of buggering Sue's shitter.

"You get to see that while I don't."

"Does it feel good?" I asked.

"Actually, it does." Replied Sue, with a laugh after a few more thrusts.

I felt her rosette relax with each push enabling me to plumb her arsehole deeper, and our moans of pleasure were increasing in frequency and volume.

"It's been a while since I had a cock in my arse," Breathed Sue, "Feels pretty good."

Sue was providing great rolling commentary about her reacquaintance with anal sex.

"Oh, yeah!" Followed by laughs and giggles.

I was reaming Sue's dirt locker with practised ease now. While she was completely relaxed, it remained very tight down there.

Oh my god," Sue moaned, "I've forgotten how good that feels."

"Feels amazing to me, babe."

"Feels different from how I remembered it," Moaned Sue as she took her left hand off her butt cheek and reached underneath, "Especially when I rub my clit and stick my fingers inside me."

"Yeah, work that pussy." I encouraged as I felt her fingers rub her clit and frigging her sloppy cunt.

"Shit!" Suddenly yelled Sue with surprise, "You're making me cum!"

I kept my fucking tempo reasonably constant because I was in no hurry to orgasm. My goal was to pleasure Sue more than she had ever experienced. Afterall, Tabitha gave me a reputation to live up to. If Sue was about to orgasm from being sodomised, then I was meeting the standard.

Fuck!" Yelled Sue, with a sharp intake of breath, and began grunting in shorter cycles.

I felt her body shake in my iron grip as Sue smashed her clit. Her orgasm hit with the force of a cyclone and lasted for a unique moment in time. I was amazed at Sue's sexual appetite.

"Oh, my god that felt good."

I eased out of Sue's arse with a satisfying pop. My cock was still slick from the personal lubricant but was, thankfully, free of 'contamination'. Still, I popped to the bathroom and cleaned my cock to be sure.

When I returned to the bedroom, Sue was spreadeagled, face down, on the bed. The heater had done its work, and I switched it off. Both of us had a film of sweat on our skin.

I sat on the bed and began planting kisses across Sue's back.

"Oh, my god, that's so sensual."

"What do you want to do next?"

"Did you clean up?"

"Yes."

Then I want you to come inside me," Said Sue as she flipped over to look directly in my eyes, "Will you do that for me?"

"Sure," I answered, "I'd love to."

I positioned Sue in the missionary position and told her to pull her legs back. I spat on my hand and smeared it across her hairy cunt which seemed perfunctory given how wet she was.

"Oh!" Sue groaned as I sunk to the base.

Her eyes were wide, and they were glued to mine. The pleasure her pussy was sending my way made it difficult to maintain our gaze, and I frequently closed my eyes and shook my head.

It did not take long.

"I'm going to come!"

"Do it, do it now!"

"Yeah!" I yelled as I felt my balls energising for their second explosion of the night.

With all that squirting and anal sex, I came with the force of a jackhammer, and I filled Sue full of hot sperm.

"I felt that!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Each time my cock spasmed inside her mature pussy.

Seconds later, I collapsed on top of her, drenched in sweat and entirely spent for the night.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Puffed Sue, struggling under my weight.

She used her pussy muscles to milk my beaten cock that resulted in secondary shocks of pleasure.

When I recovered, I propped my torso up and looked at Sue. Her expression was one of pure delight, happiness, relief and pleasure.

"That was just what I wanted," She said, softly, "I've missed male affection so much."

We passionately kissed before I rolled over and lay beside her utterly stuffed.

"Will you stay the night?"

"Can I?" Answered Sue, completely surprised at my request, "Oh, I'd love to."

The heat in the bedroom quickly disappeared, and it was bliss to snuggle up with Sue's hot body. I slept better than I had in an age with her in my arms.

In the morning, we had fantastic wake-up sex, no anal and no squirting, but Sue made me orgasm strongly again. We had breakfast together, and around midday, Sue said she needed to get back to Albany, so we wrapped up our little liaison.

"Jason?" She yelled while taking the first shower, "Jason!"

"What?" I responded after entering the bathroom.

Sue pulled back the shower curtain, the hot water cascading down her MILF body, she spread her pussy lips as apart and did a piss right in front of me.

"You like?" She asked when she finished, laughing at my gawping expression.

"Yeah," I stammered, "Wish I could have tasted it."

"Maybe next time!"

My jaw must have dropped to the floor, which caused Sue to break out in a fit of hysterics. She turned the shower off, and I handed her a towel.

We parted company with promises of further adventures. For a year or so, Sue and I got up to many crazy escapades as 'friends with benefits'. No emotion, no love, just mutual admiration and clear boundaries. Naturally, given the distance between us, the increasingly infrequent meets, and our diverging interests, our time together fizzled out.

Sy was correct. My sexual encounters with Sue did not affect my relationship with Tabitha. In fact, we never discussed them at all.

In the end, Tabitha and Johnno did break up, but she never slept in my bed, despite several distinct opportunities to do so over the years. My shyness, combined with my reluctance to spoil our friendship, resulted in me not pressing any advantages.

There were other, new sexual partners coming and going all the time in each other's lives. In 2010, we both ended up marrying different people and drifted out of each other's orbits forever. And that was fine with me.